Yui's Sadistic Sister (A Diab...

By Animefan446

What if Yui had a sister who is the total opposite of her and who was once a member of a street gang who stol... More

Prologue
An Unexpected Reunion
Walking With Reiji
First Day At Night School
I'm No One's Property! I Don't Belong To Anyone!
I Won't Show Any Weakness Anymore
Bonding With Kanato
I've Been Through Hell And Back
I'm Not Afraid Of You, Being Scared Is Only For The Weak
Game Night
Tea With Reiji
Nightmare
Kanato's Wax Figures
The Sakamaki's Past
Stay Away Or Else I'll Destroy You!
Aiko, The Demon Princess
The Awakening
The Fight Begins
Cordelia And Ritcher Defeated!
Is It Over Or Is It The Beginning?
Birthday Surprise
Next Time On 'Yui's Sadistic Sister'
New Book cover!

The Sakamaki Brothers

57.1K 1.2K 3.4K
By Animefan446

READER'S POV

"(Y-Y/n)..."

Yui stuttered as she stood up and hides behind the purple haired boy with the teddy bear.

"It's been awhile, Yui."

I stood there with a smirk on my face as Yui continued to tremble in fear as she looked at me up and down.

"Y-you've changed your look."

Yui said as she notices my tattoos and my casual clothing.

"Oh so you've noticed, yes, I might have made one or two changes to my look since the last time we've seen each other, I'm surprised Seiji didn't even tell you that I was still alive and living a happy life without in it until he popped over and told me to come here, which is annoying."

Yui was surprised at this and she stops hiding behind the purple haired boy and she glared at me.

"You saw Father?! how is he?! you didn't do anything to him did you?!"

I grinned at her when she asked me this.

"Seiji is the same old scumbag as I remembered, but, I gave him one of my lucky punches to his ugly face as a parting gift."

"You did what?!"

Two of the older sons smirked at me while the triplets either chuckled and snickered at this and the white haired boy looked at me surprised. The black haired one cleared his throat and I looked at him.

"If you two are finished talking, I would like to discuss why you're here."

"Oh right, sorry about that, I got caught up in the moment with my sister."

I said with a smile making the black haired one blush a little. I looked around the room looking for a seat.

"Oy! Laito move!"

The red haired one shoved Laito to the side so that the centre of the couch was available for me to sit so I gladly sat down in between him and the red haired one.

"Anyway, mind telling us why you are here."

"I don't know if you've heard but, I sent here by Seiji because apparently I was told to live you lot while he's away out of the country, I believe my idiot sister told you the same thing when she first arrived here."

The black haired one nodded his head.

"Is that so."

The red haired one smirked at me.

"So why didn't you say no before punching him in the face?"

I chuckled and I looked at him.

"I tried to but, sadly he said I had to come here today, honestly, it's times like this I wished that I had beaten the crap out of him a long time ago."

The red haired one and Laito chuckled at me. The red head wrapped his arm around my shoulder with a grin on his face.

"I can clearly tell that you're nothing like Pancake, you seem braver than her."

"Ayato-kun stop calling me Pancake!"

"Pfft! hehe....Pancake, good one, *Giggles*"

Yui pouted at me and she glared me.

"It's not funny (Y/n)! stop laughing at me!!"

"Hehe, Why should I? the redhead has got a good point, after all, with that flat as a board chest you've got on you, you're practically like a straight line who can squeeze through tight spaces."

"WHA?!!!"

The triplets burst out laughing while the other three were either smirking or trying to prevent themselves from laughing.

"Hahahahaha!! oh man that's priceless!! I never thought a mortal like you would call your sister a straight line."

"Ahahaha!! looks like Doll-chan really is different comparing to Bitch-chan hahaha."

"Hahahaha!! Teddy did you hear what she just call Yui-san?! a straight line!!"

I giggled and I looked over at Yui.

"Well it's true, isn't it? she's practically flat as a board and with that body of hers, she can squeeze through any tight spaces you can think of."

The triplets continued to laugh hysterically when I said this making Yui sulk in the corner. The red head stopped himself from laughing.

"Oh man...that was hilarious."

"Well, I'm glad you loved my boob joke, uh.."

"Ayato, Ayato Sakamaki but you can call me Ore-sama."

"Nice to meet you, Ore-sama."

I said with a smirk making Ayato's eyes lit up when I called him by his nickname.

AYATO'S POV

'She called me Ore-sama without complaining, heh, looks like this is going to get interesting.'

I thought to myself as I smirked at Melons.

READER'S POV

While I smirked at Ayato, the fedora boy licked my cheek making me playfully squeak in the process.

"Hey! that tickles!"

"Oh my, she smells sweeter than bitch-chan."

"Let me have a taste."

The purple haired one said as he licked my ear making giggle.

"You're right she is sweeter than Yui and she didn't even squeal when we licked her."

"I don't make a fuss over small things like that."

"Kanato, Laito, it's very rude to lick our guest."

Laito pouted and he looked at the black haired one.

"But Reiji~ it's not every day that we get someone like Doll-chan here and besides, she's smoking hot."

"Hehe, why thank you."

I said with a smile making Laito blush with a smile on his face.

"Tch, I don't know what you find so amusing, why don't you just go away already?"

I looked at the white haired boy with a smirk on my face.

"What's the matter with you? have you got some kind of problem with me?"

"URASAI!!!"

The white haired boy punched the wall that was behind him leaving a large dent and I heard Yui squeal little when he did this.

"GET LOST HUMAN!!"

I smirked amusingly at him.

"Wow, you're pretty strong."

The white haired boy stood there with a shocked look on his face and his brow twitched.

"What the? why aren't you scared of me?"

"Why should I be scared of you? I think that was kinda cool just then."

The white haired boy looked away with a hint of blush on his cheeks. The black haired one glared at the white haired boy.

"Subaru, how many times must I tell you to stop with that deplorable behaviour?"

"Urasai!!"

"Now, now Subaru-kun~ there's no need to be so violent in front of Doll-chan."

"SHUT UP HENTAI!!!"

"All of you shut up, I'm trying to sleep here."

I looked at the orange-blonde haired boy who was fast asleep on the couch. Reiji looked over at the orange-blonde haired boy.

"Shu, is this woman that Father mentioned?"

"Yeah, we were also told to not kill her either."

Ayato looked at me and he smirked at me.

"So Melons here is a perspective bride just like Pancake."

"WHAT?!!"

'Melons..? hmpf, can't him blame for calling me that.'

Yui shouted while I thought to myself with a deadpan look on my face. Yui glared at me and she frowned at me.

"Since you'll be living with us I believe introductions are in order."

"Heh, no need to I already know who you are, Reiji."

Reiji looked at me surprised when I said his name.

"You know who I am?"

"Of course I do, that guy who is sleeping on the couch is Shu, and these three are the triplets Ayato, Kanato and Laito and the one who made that large dent over there is Subaru."

The brothers looked at me in shock again and Laito spoke.

"How did you know our names, Doll-chan?"

"Simple, I heard your names back and forth, I tend to have sharp ears at times and speaking of sharp things, you six are vampires aren't you?"

The brothers and Yui looked at me surprised, even Shu sat up to look at me surprised as well.

"How did you know?!"

"Firstly, I caught a glimpse of Ayato's fangs when he was laughing hysterically and secondly, no human can leave a large dent in the wall like that unless they have inhuman strength, that's how I figured out that you guys are vampires."

Reiji smirked when I explained how I figured out that he and his brothers were vampires.

"I see, you've got a sharp mind, Miss (L/n)."

"Why thank you Reiji, it's not every day I compliment for having a brain in my skull, unlike my stupid and naive bratty sister."

Yui frowned at me when I said this and she started shouting at me.

"There's no way that you're living here (Y/n)!! I won't accept it!! Father knew how much trouble you were back when we were little!! not to mention that she was a member of a murderous street gang!!"

I sighed as she continued to rant and rave about how I used to cause trouble and how I used to beat her up as well.

"Let's also not forget about- KYA!!"

I dashed at Yui and I pressed my arm against her throat while I had a sadistic smirk on my face.

*Yui being pinned against the wall by the reader*

Yui was struggling to breathe and she tried to get out of my grip. I continued to smirk at her.

"How pathetic...listen to yourself, you sounded like a whining spoilt child."

"(Y-Y/n) please I-I can't breathe."

I continued to smirk at her and I pressed my arm against her throat, even more, making Yui struggle to breathe even more.

"Aww, is the spoilt brat gonna cry? hmpf, it doesn't matter to me, looking at that painful look on your face always makes me smirk every time especially your screams of pain, they're always music to my ears, now listen carefully Yui, if you want to avoid getting a beating from me, then don't and I repeat, DON'T.MAKE.ME.MAD! got it?"

Yui nodded her head since she couldn't talk with my arm still pinned against her neck. I grinned at her and I released her making Yui fall onto her knees and she starts choking for air as well. I continued to grin at her pathetic state until Laito spoke up.

"*Whistles* looks like Yui's sister is a bit of a sadist, I think Doll-chan is going to make things more exciting around here."

I smirked at Laito's comment and then Reiji stood next to me.

"Sorry, you had to see that Reiji, I couldn't contain myself."

"It's fine besides, it's not every day that we get to have a bride who has a sadistic side."

I giggled at Reiji's comment and Yui glared at me.

"Don't compliment her!!"

"Shut up pop tart!!"

"Pop tart?!"

Yui shouted making the triplets burst out laughing while holding their bellies.

"Hahahaha!!! pop tart! Ore-sama loves that one melons!! ahahaha!!!"

"Hahahaha!! that's hilarious Doll-chan!! ahahaha!!"

"Hahahahaha!! did you hear what (Y/n) just called Yui?! pop tart! ahahaha!!"

The triplets were dying from their laughter while Shu chuckled at my nickname, Subaru covered his mouth with both hands to suppress his laughter and Reiji smirked at my nickname for Yui.

"Splendid name for your sister, Miss (L/n)."

"Hehe, thanks, Reiji, I always loved to pick on Yui and beat the crap out of her until she can't stand anymore."

"I see, why don't I take you to your new room as a reward for making me intrigued by you, Miss (L/n)."

Reiji says as he offered his arm to me and I gladly wrapped my arm around his.

"That would be delightful, thank you Reiji."

Reiji and I walked out of the living room with my arm wrapped around his arm like the gentleman he is leaving the others in the living room.

YUI'S POV

'That witch! how dare she call me that!!'

I thought to myself as I watched her and Reiji leave. Laito smirked at me as he wiped away his tears of laughter.

"Nufuf~ you told us that Doll-chan was interesting, Bitch-chan."

"That's because she's a troublemaking bitch who deserves death, all she ever cares about is herself, her precious weapons and torturing me!"

I shouted angrily as I remembered how she used to beat me up when were kids.

FLASHBACK...

I got kicked in the side by (Y/n) again and she starts to laugh sadistically. (Y/n) stomps her foot on my head as I laid on the ground covered in bruises from the punches she gave me earlier.

"You're still weak and pathetic Yui! you'll never be able to stop me because you're so weak and fragile not to mention, you're a spoilt brat and a daddy's girl as well."

"(Y-Y/n) please! stop it! why do you keep doing this to me?!"

"Why do you think?! to toughen you up and to take my anger out on you as well."

I tried to move her foot off my head but no luck. Suddenly I heard a slap from above me and it was Father and he had slapped (Y/n) across her cheek which made her move her foot off my head. Father knelt down and he sat me up and he looked at my face.

"Yui, my sweet daughter, what has that girl done to you?"

"I-I'm fine, really."

I heard (Y/n) growl under her breath and she walked away with her hands in her pockets.

"Damnit to hell, screw you Seiji."

(Y/n) mumbled as she walked away in anger.

FLASHBACK ENDS...

I frowned as I remembered how she insulted and swore at Father like that. Ayato smirked and he looked where Reiji and (Y/n) left.

"Who cares what she did to you, I wanna know more about your sadistic sister, I wonder what kind of things she did when she was part of this 'murderous' gang that you mentioned."

Laito chuckled.

"That's true, I'll bet she was a naughty girl when she was a street gangster."

"Ne, Teddy, do you think (Y/n) will be anything like us?"

I was shocked at what they were thinking about because I thought they would be angry at her like how the others did back at the church but the brothers have accepted her already?! I won't believe this and besides, she won't survive for very long anyway, since they'll craving for her blood and she'll be the one who's going to scream in pain.

TO BE CONTINUED...

A/n I know Yui sounded a bit different compared to the game and the anime but I had to make it sound like she hates her sister, you know what I mean? anyway, I'll post the next part soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 5.5K 45
(Y/N) (L/N) was a shy, scared and full of pain and agony when she lived with her alcoholic parents and her younger sister which was the 'little angel...
641K 13.5K 72
(Warning: Yui's a bitch in this fanfic) What happens if Yui Komori did escaped from the Sakamaki mansion and was never seen again? What if her younge...
86K 2K 31
: ̗̀➛ ⌜🦇⌟ Diabolik Lovers|·| YUIS ELDER BROTHER - IN THE PROCESS OF BEING REWRITTEN. FanFiction [Shu x Male!Oc] ˋ°•...
1.4K 58 22
"When God created paradise there was nothing but nature, but this alone did not satisfy him, so he thought himself to create live. Beings that shall...