No title.

By manusia-ajaib

[RIDDLE CONTENT] If you thorough, you'll understand this story. this is some short horror/thriller story. May... More

A Beautiful Friend
My Mom Called Me
Narrow Road
Helping to The Hell
Fly Away
Twins
Two World
The Doll
Hold
Murder
Life and Kill
Strawberry Jam War
The Changes

Live Movie

21 4 3
By manusia-ajaib

"Wait a minute, I'll bring you drink"

"Thanks"

Now I'm visiting my friend's new house. This is adorable. The furniture, even the wall. Holy shit, her TV is super big.

I decide to watch it while waiting her back from kitchen.
Maybe, it's a thriller movie. Well, I see a thief killed someone. This movie is my type!

"Jen, are you done yet? Let's watch a movie. It's thriller. You'll like it"

"What did you just say?" Jenny back from kitchen with two cup of cola.

"A thriller movie. Like we usually watch"

She swallow her saliva. "Be quite. Don't go outside"

"Whut?"

"I..." She looks afraid of something.

"I haven't buy TV yet"

.
.
Finally!!! I published 5 new chap today. Hope u like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 589 27
ចន ជុងគុក × គីម ថេយ៉ុង
10.6K 1K 29
«ឯងជាអូមេហ្កា ដូច្នេះឯងត្រូវធ្វើជាទាសកររបស់យើងពេញមួយជីវិត» មីន យ៉ុនហ្គី «បាទ!» «ពីពេលនេះទៅឯងត្រូវហៅយើងថា "លោកម្ចាស់" ព្រោះយើងជាអ្នកសង្គ្រោះជីវិតដ៏ថោក...
29.9K 4.9K 14
The Phoenix, embraced the shadows to protect his country. His true identity remained hidden for years, serving as a covert weapon against unseen thre...
THE PARADISE OF LIES By Vanhi

Mystery / Thriller

8.2K 1.2K 72
GENRE : Thriller , drama .......... Vaidehi is a young woman with her own set of dreams and disappointments. She faces a heartbreak when...