Death of June

By callmeishaa

No vampires, werewolves, or even Grim Reapers. Read this and try to tell what would happen next. I dare you! ... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Sunshine
Chapter 3 - *Snap*
Chapter 4 - Name?
Chapter 5 - Meet.... Jamine
Chapter 6 - Road
Chapter 7 - Uh Oh
Chapter 8 - Meow!
Chapter 9 - Is it I? It is I! (Reverse)
Chapter 10 - The End

Chapter 2 - Wait... What About My House?

124 10 21
By callmeishaa

HALOO! And so, someone made me happy today. That when I saw that little number one, I clapped my hands like a little kid and kiss my laptop. ;)

Please fan her! @LoveinPain She deserves it!

And cause I'm clearly and *insert cursing word* really, honestly, obviously, ferociously, hyperventilately, overjoyed, here is chapter 2!

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

     "Morning, sunshine."

     A voice said like if it was my boyfriend greeting me all lovey-dovey. But I don't have a boyfriend.

     "I don't know what's hotter, the way you threw your phone into the burning flames or the way you laughed and shouted 'Burn! Phone! Burn!’. Or maybe it’s the way you burned up your backyard and started laughing maniacally afterwards, not to mention you snapping at a five year old and throwing a rubber shoe at your best friend before giving her murderous glare. I don't know June, everything is freaking sexy."

     The axe was huge, and it shone through the warm sun. How could that happen with the kind of sun today, I don't know. The blade was murderously dangerous, but the handle is rusty and old. Even if the handle is rusty, the whole package looks heavy and it's going to take a lot of muscle to carry this thing.

     The axe was thrown not too deep into the wood and it scared me to death if ever the axe will fall from the door and the axe will go down to my face. The side will just go down to my face all right, but how are the odds of the man throwing it in the morning? Near impossible, but it happened. The axe may twirl in mid air and slaughter my face in half.

      The impact was smooth and carefully thrown. The door didn't even crack or shake when the axe met it. How was that possible? Ask that to the axe, I won't be surprised if it answered you. 

      I slowly moved downward and a wee bit to the side to avoid the shiny axe. I looked at the person who threw it and stuttered, "Y-Y-You! You t-threw the axe!" I pointed at the axe then to... him? I don't know, I can't see his eyes clearly.

    All I can see is his clothes. His boots that are sloshing to the imaginary rain and his clothes that is too loose even for a rapper. Add the jingly necklaces and I'm gonna scream 'Bloody Rapper!'

      "No! I didn't! Clearly babe, the tree throws the axe at you." He pointed the tree beside our house.

     "Oh? Then, what kind of tree do we have here!" I smiled to the unmoving tree.

     "Really?! Ohmygosh! I can like totally see its abs!" He said in a girl’s voice and even twirled his  hand.

     "Really, June? I don't know that you have such an imagination!" The man whose eyes were covered by some shadow fake gasped.

      "I have an idea! How about I borrow your mind, then I imagine ways to slaughter you!"

      Wait, what? A tree throwing axes? A freakin' tree that has abs!

     Oh and slaughter.

     Slaughter?

     Ah, Slaughter.

     Slaughter!

     SLAUGHTER!

      I looked around me and saw not even a single damn weapon. Not even a shovel, a rake or even a pot. And you know what I saw? A broom.

     A broom can kill alright. If a rat was to pass by here, I could kill it. Tickling it till it can't breathe.

     I hold onto it for my dear life, and even though I knew that it will not save me; I just need to go back to my house lock all of our doors and cry till my eyeballs pop out. But I didn't.

     Amy was as stupid as a cockroach. I knew that if Amy saw a man outside, she will bring him inside our house and charm the crappy man, even if it was a drunkard. Stupid girl, she seriously needed a boyfriend more than I do. But you know what? I hate this son-of-a-gun.

     You know what he told me? A speech that destroyed my poise and my dignity!

     And you know what it contained? THIS:

     "I like the way you hold onto the broom like your choking it. Please walk onto the cold frosty night again with your short skirt and backless top so I can wolf whistle over and over again. Oh! And wear the sexy ass pig underwear, I love it." He smirked and I can't still see his face completely.

     "You! You entered our house! What do you want from us! Leave us alone!" I shouted at him and looked to the door. Why can't Amy hear me? I'm shouting my lungs out here!

     "Well, in order to know what’s the answer on the question on your mind. I'll give you an advice and let your imagination run wild."

     Imagination run wild?

     Oh hell no! And he could read friggin minds? Was that even possible?

     The smirking man looked at his wrist and frowned. "I really hate them. Now will you please come with me, so I can finish this friggin job?" He outstretched his hand toward me.

     I almost fell for it. "Oh hell no, I'm not coming with you. You threw God-damn freaking axes and threatened me to death! Why the hell will I come with you?" I threw my hands up in exasperation.

     "Because I said so." He said simply.

     Now I have a question for you guys, in the morning, if a man threw an axe centimeters above your nose and greet you a cheery 'morning,sunshine' next comes the slaughter threats and tells you to wear your 'sexy ass underwear' as he put it, then ask you to come with them. Will you go with him?

     Not even if the sky turns purple.

     "C'mon go with me. I'm doing a job here. And my job is not killing you and collecting souls, that's the Grim Reaper's job and everyone knows it. It'll be no fun, no mystery." He pouted. "C'mon babe, I have a job for you. And it's a freaking good job."

     I still held on my ground.

     "I have no time for this."

     That seems to bring me out of my trance.

     How come that sentence sounds so familiar in my ears? It’s so common. Like the purr of cats or the sloshing of water on the beach? Is that a story for my bedtime? Well then, what a damn good story for my bedtime! I wish someone will read it to me over and over again! So that I can have nightmares every night!

     I furrowed my eyebrows and bring my head down; trying to remember something, anything that connects to that sentence.

     I remember one thing. After someone said to me I was being carried, why did it feel so real? Why did it freaking feel so real?!

     I opened my eyes to see myself being carried by a man. And so, I did the thing that most girls do, where it has been repeated over and over in thousands of books.

     I bit his back. Hey! That's something most girls do, right? He didn't even twitch or hiss in pain. So, I did the second thing that most girls do to strangers.

     I pinched his back then his neck. Still, he had no reaction. Oh wait. He had a reaction! And I hated that reaction. He spanked my ass and brought his hand to the belt of my jeans, teasingly.

     My eyeballs popped out and I shouted at him, "Let me down you son-of-a-mouse excuse of a man and hands off of me! Put me down!" I scratched my nail to his back.

     "Why didn't the drug work?" He whispered to himself.

     "Drug? What drug?" I asked him while I was hyperventilating. And that's when sleep came to me and drags my heavy eyelids down. Tiredness and soreness of my body occurred and the last words I remember I shouted are: "Oh my gosh…You drugged me…Wait, what about my house?" Then I blacked out.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

HALOOO! Cliffhangers, again.

You hate it but I love it. Especially when I stomp my feet over the fingers that you hold onto the cliff for dear life. ;)

Ciao guys!

If you have read up to this. Thank you very much and I might not slaughter you. :D

If you like this son-of-a-mouse excuse of a story, please comment below or I might dice you into little bits and eat you in  tacos.

If you want to read more, snap at a five years old.

Just kidding!!!! <3

Please continue to vote, read, comment to my story :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324 37 34
When she was born her mother knew she wasn't normal. Her mother's family itself wasn't normal. She feared that her beloved daughter carried the gene...
Alone By Mim_Writes

Teen Fiction

21K 803 47
"Are you okay?" I hate that question. It makes no logical sense to ask that, when the person you are asking is obviously going through hell. ____...
28.1K 1K 35
Charlotte was your typical average 17 year old, that was until her 18th birthday and as her and her family had begun cleaning up, while they were cle...
1.3M 43.6K 35
My memories always haunt me. And they never cease. They come back when I hear a simple howl at night. I wish they would just disapear, like how I ma...