Bangtan Dreams

By kpopgurly

This is now a smut book about all seven members! *Currently on hiatus* More

That Little Bug That Cause Stuff
I Swear I'ts A Lesson for @lady_laufeysonkneel
My Heart Hurts Because of You
Here is my thank you to everyone!
Only Bad Girls Get Handcuffed
Teen Spirit - V
Sugar Daddy - RM

Adding The Other Members

1.9K 15 0
By kpopgurly

I'll finally be adding the other members in this Jimin Smuts book. I'll consider changing the tittle or not. (Like it really depends if I want to or not) BTW Thank you for all of you who have read my stories and commented <3 I really appreciate it and can not thank you enough.  

Well until next time oh and sorry I have been non existent for a loooonggggg time. I kind of took a break from the K-pop world, it was literally taking my life haha.  When i finally came from my break I exposed myself to other groups, such as NCT, Seventeen ( I actually took the time to learn their names.), and Winner which I'm in love. I hope I have the pleasure to get to know those who are also into those groups because I would like to know more about them and would like to fangirl you know what I mean haha. 

But yes thank you all I didn't think anyone would read my smuts or stories, but I really appreciate it! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
2.1M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
825K 33.2K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC