Assassin's Battle

By CutieKittenBee

Jase was A? How? I trusted him.... I also lived a million lives with Grim, Kye and Jase. If I die now there i... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 1

4 0 0
By CutieKittenBee

His blade.....missed me by a hair. My fury was clawing its way to the surface but I remembered what Grim said to me. If I am angry and fight angry...I'll die. What should I do? Fight like my family's lives depends on it; which it does. 

I grabbed my sword and looked at Grim...mistake. Jase lunged at me and sliced my thigh. I took a deep breath and screamed. The birds came to my call and attacked Jase as I ripped off the bottom of my shirt and tied it on my wound. The compression should slow the bleeding to a stop so I wouldn't bleed out. The gash was hideous and I was glad to cover it up. 

I whistled and the birds flew away. Jase stood from the one knee he had fallen to. He looked at me and spat blood near my foot. He glared at me, I simply beckoned him on. He lunged and I nimbly dodged out of the way. Without a second thought I sliced his thigh the same way. He screamed and birds came rushing at me but I simply held up my hand and they dispersed. 

But I wasn't a ruthless killing machine so I let him hastily wrap his thigh. I smirked as he looked up at me. I lunged, faked right and sliced. He parried my attack but if he was a second later I would have killed him. He shoved me back but I righted my feet on the ground and huffed a breath. That's when Grim stood up and took a stick. I chuckled softly but he changed it into a bow staff and I immediately stopped laughing. 

He came by my side and that's when Jase became ruthless. He threw down a fog bomb and knocked out my senses. But I didn't need my eyes to see. I remember fighting like this when I was little three thousand years ago. Eyes closed and all the other senses became enhanced. I took a deep breath and fought A until I heard a scream. My eyes tore open and I saw a sight that knocked me to my knees.

"GRIM!!!!" I yelled 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 6K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...