My ride or die (Completed)

By Trixiefireball

Latashas back and out of jail getting her shit back on track. Jay has a new girl now but she ain't gonna stan... More

Sequel to My main
Out
Spending time
Handle your business
Dating?
Excuses
Testing me
Pushing it
Finally moving on
Bull shit
Fight
You thought
She's gone
It's over
Back on track

Work it out

6 1 0
By Trixiefireball

I woke up in the morning with the sun shining and a smile on my face. I felt Jays arm tighten around my waist and I turned to him.

"Good morning." He says smiling at me.

"Good morning to you to." I say and place a soft kiss on his lips.

"Last night was amazing boo." He says laying his face in the crook of my neck.

"I know right. Umm speaking of which do you want another kid?" I asked curiously.

"Yes of course." He says I feel him smile against my neck.

I look down at him and lean my forehead against his.

"Mmm I don't wanna go to work." I groan and lay on my back.

"Aw want me to make it worth it." He says starting to kiss me on the neck climbing on top of me.

"Man I want too, but Jayshas gonna be awake soon. Besides I don't even think I can walk right now Jay." I sigh looking up at him he smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes playfully and pushed him off me. I sat up and sat right the fuck back down. He laughed at me "That's not funny." I hit his arm and tried again. I put my feet on the floor and stood up.

"See I can do this." I turned to him and smirked.

"Mhm walk to the bathroom without stumbling." He tried me.

"That's cool keep trying me and no more coochie for you." I raised an eyebrow and walked to the bathroom. It hurt, but I managed without stumbling.

"Ha." I turned to him once I reached the door and went to take a shower.

Jay came in the bathroom and started brushing his teeth while I washed myself. Once I was done I dried myself off and put on some peach Lacy undergarments. I brushed my teeth as Jay hopped in the shower.

He got out and I had to leave or it was gonna be some shit. I put on a black dressy shirt and a peach super tight pencil skirt with some black heels. I added black diamond earrings a black purse and a gold ring. I put my hair in a ponytail and went in the kitchen.

I made some cereal and went in the dining room. Jay soon came in there and looked around. I got up to go to the kitchen and he followed.

"Damn no food?" He asked me putting his hands around my waist.

"Baby I can barely walk. But at least it's from you." I sigh and peck his lips.

"Mhm. It's only gonna be from me." He goes to kiss me, but I curve it.

"Alright look," I start and he sighs."Not that I don't trust you, but you did just get rid of Karyn yesterday. Make sure she's gone ok. I want you to myself so don't fuck up. Even once or we're done. For good. I'm gonna give you two months to fix it."

"Two months?!" He said and mad a face like he was astonished.

"How about five years?" I roll my eyes starting to get a attitude.

"Alright ma you got it. I'll do anything for my baby." He engulfed me in a hug and kissed me repeatedly.

"No stop I gotta go to work." I groaned playfully and he sighed and let go.

"I love you Jay." I say taking his face in my hands.

"I love you too Tasha." He says smiling down at me and I pull his face to mine and kiss him passionatly.

*-*

Jay p.o.v

After Tasha left I sighed. I love Tasha with all my heart. I don't ever wanna lose her again. Imma fight for her this time. Yesterday me and karyn got into a fight. I mean it was hot and heavy. She trashed my house cause she got mad man. But it's cool imma end up selling it anyway. Nobody not even her gonna get in the way of me and my baby. Especially not my baby girl Jaysha.

*-*

I took Jaysha out to eat at tgi Fridays. We we're chilling having time together since I didn't have to go to work until Tasha got back.

"Daddy I have to go to the restroom."  She says.

"Ok hurry we're going soon." I say taking a sip of my water.

"Ok." She runs off.

I pulled out my phone and someone tapped my shoulder. I looked up and it was Karyn. I groaned and she sat across from me.

"What the hell do you want?" I said angrily and she smirked at me.

"I wanted to see my baby. I'll get you back in bed again. I promise you that. I will never let her have you. I will do everything it takes." She sighed and stood up. "Bye Jacy."

I mugged the fuck outta her and rolled my eyes. She walked away smirking. Jaysha came back in a few minuets more.

"Alright baby girl let's go shopping for you and mommy." I say smirking at her.

*-*

We went to go look at more mini mansions. I found three good ones all around 400,000 or higher and all having 6 bedrooms or more bedrooms. Then we went to go look at cars. I was thinking about getting a new car anyway just don't know what yet.

We looked at Malibus, Cadillacs, Tyotas, Porches, Audis, and Range Rovers. I don't know which one she liked most or the color she liked more so I'll wait to get those answers. Then we looked at furniture for everything.

I got Jayshas opinion on everything, before I made assumption on what to get. It needed to have style and I can't decorate it in all black, white, and blue so I needed the help. Which I appreciate the opinion of my baby girl.

In the car on the ride home to get ready for work Jaysha was sitting in the passenger side eating a vanilla ice cream cone.

"Jaysha what do you think of mommy and daddy getting back together?" I asked curiously.

"I'd like it. You guys are great together. I don't like Karyn at all." She says and shoots me a smile.

"Me too." I turn the corner to Tashas house.

"Then why did you date her?"

"Well I missed your mom a lot. So I dated her to get over that feeling."

"Really? I didn't go get a new mommy, because I missed her."

Damn. I just sat there for a minuet or two realizing how fucking stupid I was.

"Shit." I sighed and got out the car.

"It's ok. Just work on it." She hugged me and went about to her room.

*-*

Tasha p.o.v

Work was super boring today nothing, but paperwork my hand was so crampt. I sighed and went behind the bar for a drink. I got some henny and coke. I got a skinny black straw and started sipping it. I went to sit upstairs by the balcony.

"Hey boss lady." I heard from behind I recognized the voice.

"Hey James?" I slightly asked and he nodded.

I was looking through the files of the workers we had here earlier and learned his name.

"How are things?" He asked hitting next to me.

"Mmm. Good. What about you?" I asked finishing off my drink.

"Better now that I get to see you again." He leaned in closer to me.

"Look I don't wanna seem like a bad person or anything, but I can't flirt with you right now." I ordered another drink.

"Why not?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Baby daddy to say the least." I give a small smile.

"Well what he doesn't know won't kill him right." He egged me on and I sighed.

"Yea, but I'm not gonna do him like he did me." I got up taking my drink with me and he followed.

"Well look at least give me a chance." He says toughing my shoulder.

*-*

Lets just say I must've really been feeling the Henny. Currently beside the bar I was pint up against a wall with James kissing me very sexily. I increasingly wanted him the more and more we where there. Which was odd cause I wasn't a lusty person with people I didn't know that well of. His hot lips against my neck almost made me weak in the knees. I pulled his body closter to mine by the waist and he casually slipped his tongue in my mouth. I almost moaned and caught myself.

I pushed him off of me and ran to my car. He ran after me saying "Wait up!"

I rolled my eyes and pulled off. At the red light I thought about what the hell happened. I think he tried to drug me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Drew. By b

Teen Fiction

142K 3.6K 39
Completed. Seventeen and stunning with a broken family. What happens when Lynns small family finds refuge and moves away while her father is on a bus...
7.5K 366 31
Book 3 - The Final Book 3 years later Let's see how much changed and who comes back for revenge while running from the law to get what she had firs...
553 42 21
Stolen from her mom a girl goes through a tough time to get back. She may have obstacles in her way but will that stop her?
1.3K 91 19
You don't get to keep fucking hurting me. I deal with all you bullshit and you expect me to keep a fucking baby because you in jail. Get real Camdyn.