Distraction// Taraji and Terr...

By StripperHole

"We can't be together I don't date my male co-stars it just doesn't seem real to me." Tj said, crying to Juss... More

Chapter 1: Pilot
Chapter 2: Puerto Rico
Chapter 3: Something New
Chapter 4: Mirror Mirror, On The Wall❤
Chapter 5: Take Me
Chapter 6: No Love (Family)
Chapter 7: Scream
Chapter 8: Dirty Horny Sex Man
Chapter 9: My Baby
Chapter 10: We Go Way Back
Chapter 12: Hustle and Flow (2)
Chapter 13: Escape
Chapter 14: Your Love
Chapter 15: Last Chapter// I Do, I Did (1)
Q&A: About the story and Facts
The End// I Do, I Did (2)

Chapter 11: Hustle & Flow (1)

557 20 12
By StripperHole

Taraji POV- (2 Months Later September 1, 2017)

2 months went by so fast it just feels like yesterday when I kicked Terrence's ass for being the cause of Trai and Grace's break up. Let me tell ya when Trai found out it wasn't pretty.

-Flashback 3rd POV-

After the incident when everyone left the empire studio Terrence, Trai and Grace were outside because Trai felt like people are keeping secrets from him and he's just oblivious to their existence.

"I have one question for the both of you before I fucking snap what's going on between you guys? Taraji pretty much hinted something out so Terrence why are you the reason me and Grace didn't work out." Trai is pissed hoping they would be honest with him.

"You better watch who you talking to son today's not the day to fuck with me Trai." Terrence says, leaning against the walls.

"Who the fuck cares? I am a grown ass man just because you're 7 years older than me don't mean shit my nigga I wanna know why you smashing my girl." Trai says, getting close to Terrence.

"For one I am not your girl anymore, you are just so boring Trai like there is no excitement in this relationship I am young and I just wanna live my life but no you abused me too much." Grace says, wiping her tears.

"So you are fucking him? Yes or no I'm just trynna clear this shit up." Trai voice cracks.

"Yes I am."

"Son we didn't mean to hurt you it was just the heat of the moment and she was there we both felt guilty about it." said a heartbroken Terrence.

"I trusted you and this is what you do to me, I thought you both loved me but you don't love me, I'mma beat ya ass Terrence I ain't playing."

"Whatever I am not gonna fight you Trai I got what I always wanted and that's Grace now if you wanna fight for her over my dead body than lets see who she chooses." Grace feels like she just ruined their friendship and what Terrence said is giving her so much anxiety.

"Let's go." Grace says, holding onto Terry's arm getting in the passenger side of the car. Terrence gets in as well.

"You left me for fucking Terrence fuck outta here I thought you loved me you was my baby my fucking banana split, my fucking whoop cream and your just gonna leave me for some fucking dumn ass nigga ya grimmy son." Trai yells from out side the car tapping the glass.

"Trai please don't make this hard for me." Grace says, softly.

"No fuck that I thought you was different everyone told me not to wife you and I wifed you, but that's cool because I got all ya naked pictures and I'm posting that shit on the gram you wanna fucking cheat on me bitch." Nobody's ever seen Trai so mad even Terry was shocked.

"Why you gotta be like that tho?" This bitch.

"Cause I loved you I bought you all those expensive Gucci shit and never got a thank you my nigga." Terry drives off with Grace while Trai breaks down crying.

-End Of Flashback-

Yup! That's how things went down and don't come for me saying that I am jealous of Terrence and Grace being together and yes they are dating yuck. What makes Terry think she won't cheat on him when clearly she cheated on Trai with him, what is he too good that she won't cheat? Hmmm *cough, cough* thot.

I have a confession to make actually I have been trying really hard to have a baby and it's just been hard especially since I did suffer from one miscarriage it was emotional and the funny thing about that was Terry being there for me when our friendship was perfect.

Knock, Knock

I wonder who it could be, The door opens on it's own revealing.

Tyrese fucking Gibson he is one of my close Hollywood friends but this nigga been trynna fuck me.

"Miss me baby girl? Wow I forgot how big this house was, looking like a fucking mansion." He's been drinking again.

"Ty you have got to stop coming up in here saying the same shit ya drunk." I grabbed his chin turning him towards me, checking to see if he is still there since last time he passed out.

"And I forgot how beautiful you looked so I came here." Player always.

"I've got a boyfriend who is going to be here in a hour so pick up what's yours and leave." I said rolling my eyes, oh hell no this nigga just picked me up throwing me over his shoulders.

"I don't fuck nor do I have relations with my co-stars and you know this married man get out my house please or I will tell ya wife how you let the dog shit in your clothes." I said, pushing him towards the door but he pecks my lips. "Gross you smell like athletes foot boy bye." He faints into my arms what the hell am I supposed to do, I can either toss his body in my neighbors bushes or leave him on my couch.

An hour has passed I think I look hot for my man don't you think? He tells me that he likes a women with class because he loves my new look but I hate it.

The door opens revealing my man, "Baby!" I jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist kissing his lips. "Looks like someone is excited to see me, baby who is this." I forgot Orlando doesn't curse. "That's Tyrese he is my friend trust me he came here drunk and he passed out." I said, holding my mans hand walking to the kitchen.

"Michael Jackson is Puerto Rican!" Tyrese yells, when he is drunk he loves to yell out random shit.

"Don't worry about him I will find someone to take him home."

"Why you look like a grandma Taraji this nigga got you wearing his mommas clothes." said Ty putting his arm around me.

"Get your hands off my girlfriend." I smiled in awe because he just claimed me as his girlfriend for the first time.

"I won't go off, Excuse me Tyrese I will call you an uber it looks like you are really drunk and might be on something don't worry bro I will help you out." My man helps Tyrese into an early uber patting his back.

I think I'm in love but I can never say those 3 words.

"You okay baby?" Orlando says, rubbing my belly kissing my cheek.

"Yeah I am fine." I said, avoiding contact.

"Touch me." He whispers.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, "I love you." I chocked.

"You do?" I nodded.

"I've loved you ever since I met you." Tears fell down my face this is the first time in a long time that I am happy so Terrence can kick rocks because my new man is a keeper and got them cakes I love boys with a nice fat ass. Orlando got that JLo mix with Beyonce booty and Terrence got that Miley Cyrus booty hmm.

We just cuddled and confided in each other this moment is so perfect it feels so unreal.

Orlando fell asleep we are sharing my bed for tonight that's when I heard a knock on the door it is 2:00 in the morning who the hell would be knocking on the door it better not be another booty call from Terrence cause I will get my glock. I opened the door seeing Grace crying why the fuck is she here I am still disappointed in her for being a hoe. "What's wrong now?" I asked.

"Can I stay with you." Oh hell nah.

"Why? Go back home to daddy and be a good little girl." I said, about to close the door but she stops me.

"I'm pregnant.."

"What you want a congratulations from me or something because that's not happening hell no you broke Trai's heart and you want me to feel sorry for you." This bitch doesn't care about anyone but herself.

"Trai hits me constantly the only reason why you couldn't see bruises is because I wear alot of make up but I still love him."

"I've been through an abusive relationship too but that does not give you an excuse to use Terrence as a rebound he is my best friend and if you hurt him I will end you don't tempt me, There's the couch lay down and rest." Grace is human she's going through a lot and I am willing to help her out a little I'm not always mean.

"Thank you so much Taraji you are amazing." Grace says, opening her arms for a hug.

"Nah uh baby steps I'm going to bed." I lay back in bed with my man.

A:N//Grace is Pregnant?! Oooh Terrence is not gonna be happy with that now he has 3 kids.

Comment what you guys think below and part 2 of Hustle and Flow will come out tonight!!!!!❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 769 15
One shots about anything related to CooCious and Terraji.
102K 2.6K 36
"I- I can't Shawn. It's not real. This relationship isn't real, and the baby... I just can't do this anymore."
42K 2.3K 113
❝i should have fought for you. ❞ [TAZ SKYLAR] [BOOK ONE] [FULL SUMMARY INSIDE]
77.6K 3K 48
What would you say if we told you Taraji and Terrence had a secret? It wasn't just any secret....it was THE secret. What if it didn't start during th...