Just This Summer (GirlxGirl)

By CharlesBalzitch

Leslie Summers, the most popular girl in school, was no doubt out of everyones' league. She was kind of the t... More

Rainbow Colored Clothing
Author's Note

Loser Cooties

540 26 3
By CharlesBalzitch

Robin loved when summer came around.

Reason is that she was able to go out late as there was no bedtime for her anymore.

And tonight was the perfect night to go out. Not only was the temperature just perfect but her parents were out for a few days helping friends and family that were quite far.

She wasn't even sure if they were allowed to leave her behind but being a loner with good grades had its perks. She was a trustworthy teenager.

Except tonight where she decided to walk to the park where her favorite swing set was. The only swing set obviously.

The only sounds were the rattling of the chains, Robin's feet pushing against the grass, and the distant party music. She usually didn't hear party music, but as long as it was faint she didn't mind it.

A lot of the popular kids lived in her neighborhood so it seemed they were having yet another end of the year party. They were already two weeks into summer break and still going at it. Robin wondered what could be so fun about those parties; being surrounded by drunk and sweaty teenagers with bad music pounding your ears. Robin has only ever approached these parties once but she felt it was the only experience she'd ever need to stay clear of them.

Being the loner and loser she was, parties just weren't something she wanted or was expected to go to. Popular kids were mean anyways, at least, the girls were. They were pretty but mean.

Especially Leslie, gorgeous but specifically targeted Robin as her loser to pick on. Weirdly enough, a small part of Robin felt honored that Leslie had chosen her.

It's like feeling glad to be someone's bitch.

Robin exhaled out her nose, closing her eyes and rested her head against the chain of the swing. It sure was nice that it was summer.

No more gorgeous bullies and no more being a low key masochist.

Robin could have fallen asleep if it weren't for the cool breeze to remind her where she was.

Lost in her thoughts, Robin hadn't heard the stumbling footsteps coming near until she heard someone sit in the seat beside to her.

Her eyes snapped open. Now out of her relaxed state, she turned her head slowly and nearly pissed herself at who she saw.

Speak of the gorgeous devil, Robin thought, bringing her hands down until they rested beside her thighs on the seat.

The girl just sat there, hunched over so she faced the ground and her elbows digging into her thighs. Her honey blonde hair covered her face and could've easily resembled the grudge if it weren't for the color.

In short, she looked like a really pretty mess.

A small sniffle is what caught Robin's attention. The ice queen was crying. She was surprised she wasn't seeing ice crystals falling to the ground.

Robin opened her mouth to say something snarky. It was a shameful thing to do, beating the enemy while they were down.

Yet before she could even make a sound Leslie spoke.

"Don't," she said, her voice small and shaky. "Don't say a thing."

Robin thought she must've had some great loser sensors because she hadn't even looked at her. And so she shut her mouth; chewing the inside of her cheek to distract herself.

Leslie straightened her back, running her hand through her hair to move it back to let it fall away from her face. She sat with the utmost grace. Her face was flushed and red, and Robin felt she was one of the few people she had ever seen that actually looked pretty after crying.

Absolutely lovely, Robin thought, unintentionally saying it in her mind in an English accent. She wasn't lying though.

She let out a shuddering breath and turned her head, setting her sights on Robin. Robin felt like a deer caught in headlights.

Those eyes of hers, though a little red from crying, still held the usual icy and sharp look. Robin often compared her to those Russian models.

"Um... Hi?" Robin waved a stiff hand. Leslie only stared. Robin offered an awkward smile, "you okay?"

Leslie responded with a quivering bottom lip and turned away quickly, letting out another shuddering breath to calm herself.

Robin was more confused than a blind lesbian in a fish market.

She really wondered why she was crying. Either her boyfriend Robin never heard of left or she was forced to watch an ice cube melt slowly in a sauna.

Robin really hoped it was the latter just for the laughs.

Again, Leslie calmed down. She sighed and glanced over at Robin.

Robin assumed that the extra redness from her face not from crying was a result of drinking alcohol. After all, there was a party nearby and she's popular, the two go together in Robin's mind.

"So..." Robin began while swinging her feet. "What's got you crying?"

Robin honestly didn't know how to comfort people, but at least she didn't run away before she'd be struck with the responsibility of at least attempting to comfort the person. Also, this was Leslie Summers, Robin would've never believed that she'd be sitting beside a crying Leslie.

But yet, here she was, next to a flushed Leslie that was sniffling just moments ago.

"Tom was cheating on me with Macy," Leslie said as she rubbed her face to rid the dry tears. "Macy is... is such a slut!"

Robin couldn't disagree with that last sentence, Macy was a... a person who sleeps with an excessive amount of people. But if she were to say it harshly she'd say Macy was in the early stages of slut hood, a straight up baby whore.

Tom, Tom was just dumb, dumb for his little clique of buff dudes that only care for sports. That doesn't include Spencer though, he was a good kid. However Tom was one of the best looking guys in school, it smothered the fact that his grades were below F's.

Robin decided to just go easy and not criticize Tom and just comfort the girl.

Robin had this weird thought that the cliché thing would happen. The girl comforts the girl that was cheated on by an unreasonably bad guy because all the males in the story seem to be portrayed as the most evil, and then the girl inexplicably finds out that she has a thing for the girl comforting her and they live happily ever after.

Robin highly doubted it'd happen but the thought just seemed to pop up.

"Look," Robin placed a shaky hand on Leslie's shoulder. She was going to say the typical best friend feel-good stuff. "I'm sure he was a real nice guy but," Robin paused, cringing at what she was going to say next. "If he left you for her then he doesn't deserve you."

Despite her seemingly intoxicated state, she was still able to give her that look. It was like she knew what Robin was said was complete and utter bull crap pulled out of a bad teen fiction book.

Robin was kind of glad that even while drunk, Leslie was smart enough not to fall for such a thing.

"No you dumb fuck, I didn't even like him."

There she is, Robin thought. Words kinda slurred but she's back.

"It's just embarrassing," Leslie continued. "Now everyone knows that Tom chose Macy over me." She looked at Robin. "Over me! Leslie Summers!"

Robin nodded like some therapist. She sure felt like one. "Yeah, I think everyone knows that you're unbelievably beautiful," Robin said. She tried to make her tone sarcastic and snarky because she meant the last part.

It's a known fact that Leslie was too pretty to be a high schooler, and probably was an undercover model that went too deep into that high school life.

However, even with the tone she spoke with, Leslie looked at her with big, glimmering and hopeful eyes.

"You think I'm beautiful?"

"Uh," Robin said. She thought for a bit, and the answer to the question was obvious yet Robin couldn't just say it. It went against her rules as she was already trying to comfort the enemy now she has to compliment her? "I mean, yeah - objectively."

Leslie still smiled nonetheless, a drunken smile. It like she was happy about this. And that meant two things.

One, she's lost her mind. Or two, she was completely shit-faced. Robin was sure it was the latter.

Robin assumed that she so drunk that her 'fucking loser' alarm stopped working. Because if she were sober Robin was sure that Leslie would've said "ew," throw a few insults and probably go all the way back home just to wash the loser cooties off. All because she was complimented by Robin.

Robin glanced over at Leslie, caught off guard by the expression she had. Her eyes held so much fondness Robin almost felt special for a second.

Despite the cool air, Robin's ears felt warm.

"Um, I think I've got to go home," Robin said as she stood up. "You probably should too."

Robin wasn't sure if it was right leaving a drunk Leslie to roam around the neighborhood. But she didn't have to think much about it because she didn't go far when Leslie suddenly grabbed her arm.

"Could... could you not leave me alone."

Fuck, she can be cute too, Robin thought.

"I mean, I guess I could walk you home..." Robin offered.

Leslie held her head in her hand, rubbing her forehead as if she had some headache.

"I think, I think I forgot where I lived."

Robin may have known that Leslie lived near her but she didn't know where. And so she just stared at her.

"Then what?"

Leslie shrugged, which is when Robin noticed the girl still holding her limp arm. Leslie noticed too and let go, though not immediately but more like she slid her hand away. Robin decided to pay no mind to that.

"I don't know what to do..." Leslie suddenly started to tear up.

Robin knew that she was totally fucked.

"Christ," Robin muttered. "Please don't cry," she pleaded. The girl sniffled but didn't stop. "Okay, you can come to my place until you get your shit together."

Almost immediately, the girl brightened up and the tears just seemed to disappear.

"Really?"

Robin nodded, "yep." Then her lips formed a tight-lipped smile. She spun around and walked down the path to her house while Leslie's footsteps told her that the girl was following, rather eagerly.

Robin realized already that Leslie was a weird drunk.

Leslie seemed to find her way to Robin's bedroom before she was even able to close the front door. When Robin made it to the doorway, Leslie was already sitting down on her bed with hands grasping the blanket slightly.

She looked up with the most innocent drunken smile Robin has ever seen.

"Happy?"

Leslie nodded and fell onto her side; her legs still hanging off the bed and her shoes somehow already gone. Robin hadn't even seen her take them off. Leslie must also be a secret ninja.

The girl had this weird grin on her face. Robin honestly wondered if this was Leslie anymore.

Who would've thought the Leslie Summers would be laying in the bed of that 'fucking loser?' Not Robin, yet here she was.

"Robin," Leslie said, her hand moving across the blanket as if caressing it. It was so weird to Robin that she decided to pay no mind to it. "Thank you for letting me stay."

Robin smiled awkwardly and moved away from the doorframe to step foot in her room. All the while Leslie kept rubbing her face against the blanket as if it were the softest thing in the world.

"It's no problem," Robin said as she stepped closer to the girl who was currently weirding her out, mumbling, "though I really thought you'd be a more angry drunk than damn weird."

Leslie didn't seem to hear it and sat up, which caught Robin off guard. This left her at just the position and distance for Leslie to reach up at Robin and wrap her arms around her neck.

The girl's weight made Robin have to bend over slightly. Leslie's chin was able to rest upon Robin's collar bone in this position. The content sigh she made made Robin feel weird.

"You're so sweet," Leslie slurred. "I think I might just treat you to breakfast for this."

Robin let out a nervous chuckle. "Yeah, doubt it."

"Pretty too..." Leslie murmured. "Don't tell that fucking loser I said that."

Little did she know she was talking to that 'fucking loser.'

Robin let out a shaky breath, and leaned forward to push the girl onto the bed in hopes the girl would unlatch her arms and just drop and fall asleep like a normal person.

Unfortunately she just hung on like a damn sloth.

"Okay, Leslie, could you please?" Robin said. Her hands were on the bed trying to support herself. If she were to try to get the girl off herself she'd fall atop her.

The girl didn't respond, but then Robin felt something.

Something hot and wet slid across a small area of her neck. Robin suddenly felt ultra weird and her legs nearly gave out at the odd feeling.

Leslie just fucking licked me, Robin realized. God help my gay ass.

"Leslie..." Robin said shakily. "What has gotten into you?"

Has Leslie become a cannibal?

Finally, her grip loosened and Robin took this as her cue to slip away as Leslie fell onto the bed, curling up onto the bed as if she didn't just lick a loser's neck. She's got loser cooties now.

Robin sighed and was glad that the girl finally let go. Those butterflies weren't just fluttering about, they were punching each other like the other just called their mom a bitch.

She ended up on the floor that night, sneaking a pillow from her bed and a small blanket from her closet to sleep on. The carpet wasn't so bad.

Robin bet on her life that Leslie was going to flip her shit once she wakes up.

Her alternate self is going to be dead and she's going to have two lives in the morning.

She bet her life on it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 1.1K 44
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞
236K 1.9K 23
Smut. But not all of it. This book is basically just me, a girl, writing out her fantasies with the men in Call of Duty. I do take requests.
738 76 15
When Estrella is picked up by the Phoenix FD paramedic unit after a stabbing attack, romance is the last thing on her mind. All she wants is to get h...
121K 3.2K 31
Jade: The shy, sweet, insecure blonde who has a far from perfect family life. Emily: The outgoing, flirty redhead with an amazing family life. Jade...