Orenda (Wattys 2017)

By Lights_only_shadow18

Orenda: A mystical force present in all people that empower them to affect the world, or to effect change in... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
Twelve
thirteen

Eleven

6 2 9
By Lights_only_shadow18

Song: Warrior by Demi Lovato! She's my literal queen:)

The picture is of Serena:)

Enjoy the story!

***************************************************************************************

Did I just kill him? I did. I killed a man. He wasn't innocent but he was still a human.

I let all the tears, that I've been trying to keep at bay, fall. I know that I did the right thing but I still think there is another way. A way where no one has to die.

I should have just burnt him, not set him totally on fire. I killed a man, I will never get my innocence back. I've killed my own species and I'm going to have to live with it.

Reluctantly, I push my emotions to the side and open the door to get my family. I go out there and they're all passed out.

I walk about to the closest person, who happens to be Berry, and feel their pulse. 

Thump Thump Thump.

Thank, Gods it's there. They're alive.

Just in case, I check the other's pulses and sure enough, they're all there. I didn't bother checking Robbie's pulse, he was for sure dead. There was no chance he could have survived the wrath of the flame. Fire is not something you play with.

What do I do? Should I call the police? I mean, if I do call the cops how would I explain this entire thing?

"Yeah we're all Gods and this guy kidnapped me and held me for ransom because he's in debt to the infamous twins of life and death, called the Asgard Twins. Yeah, and they're from Asgard. I killed him with the fire that I set with my mind" I'm sure they'll believe that.

Is there like a God police? If there isn't there should be. After this encounter, it's needed.

Back to the question at hand, what am I going to do, next? 

Ding, ding, ding! Why don't I call Farah's family? They'll surely be able to help considering their also Gods.

Where's my phone? 

Wait... I'm still naked... I think it would be a good idea to put some clothes on before I do anything.

I walk back into the room I was held captive in and put my clothes on. Thankfully, my phone was in my pocket.

Avoiding looking at scorched body, I make my way out of the room before making the phone call.

After a few rings, Farah answers her phone.

"Hey, how's the search?" She greats.

"I need your help, your entire family actually" I then proceed to explain the entire situation and everything that's happened. In the middle of my story, she started crying and yelled for her parents to tell them.

They are in the car still and got their tires fixed around an hour ago so they aren't that far behind. They'll be here in around 15 minutes.

All of a sudden, the window shatters and someone jumps through. They are dressed in all black and there are about 3 more who follow.

They look around and spot me before running over to grab me. I scream, kick, shout and do whatever I can to get out of their grip. Who are these people?

"Ssssshhhh, calm down! We're here to help!" the one holding my feet tries to compel. I ain't that dumb.

"Get the fuck off of me you dookie!" I shout and kick one of them in the mouth. He curses before taking his mask off. 

Another herd of ninjas come in through the window and scope out the house. Once they get into the room with Robbie in it there is a bunch of yelling.

"What the hell happened?"

"Did she lit him on fire?"

"What is that?"

"It looks like a giant burnt hotdog".

"I think it is a giant burnt hotdog".

I was too busy listening to what they were saying to notice that they've tied my hands behind my back and I'm not sitting on the nasty couch. 

Some more men come in through the window, these one's look like doctors. Praise the Lord for bringing doctors.

The doctor starts examining my family and I decide not to struggle so they can do what they can for my family. Family first.

"They're going to be fine, they'll be awake in a few hours" he says while looking down Damon's throat. His ugly throat. He's still an asshole.

"It's clear, target acquired" one of the guys says into his watch. Ooo, fancy. Who's the target? Robbie? Me? I didn't do anything so it better not be me.

The same man with the fancy watch unlocks the front door and opens it. Someone walks in but I can't see who they are because of the fathead in front of me. Tall people and fatheads in the back please, us short people need to see, too!

"Where is she?" A low husky voice questions. For someone reason, I feel like I know that voice. It gave my butterflies and made me feel safe. It was cold, yet felt warm. It made me want to curl up with whoever owned it. It sounded like home.

Fathead moves of the way and I am welcomed with the sight of the 2 most handsome men I've ever seen.

They look almost exactly the same but they have different eye colors. The on the left has green eyes that hold something dark but have seen their light. The one on the right has warm blue eyes who hold nothing but love and warmth. They both have strong jawlines, dark brown hair and what looks to be a little scruff. 

The one on the left looks to be and inch or so taller than the other. The other is not sure either. They look to be about 6'4" and 6'5". You could tell they work out a lot by the way their shirts cling to their bodies. 

I involuntarily licked my lips while admiring these Gods.

When their eyes met mine, it felt like the world stopped. Nothing matter but us; nothing existed, but us. I never was one to believe in love at first sight but I think I've changed my mind.

Those hard green eyes stared into my soul while the warm green ones stole my heart. They've taken me, heart and soul. 

I just stood and stared like there was nothing else to look at. There was nothing else to look at. There was nothing else that could go against these beautiful men. Honestly, I don't mind it. Right now, all I care about is these men; these Gods; these inhumanly beautiful specimen.

The green eyed stud cleared his perfect throat, grabbing my attention. I felt my cheeks heat up after getting caught, ogling them.

"My sweet, Amora. We've been searching all over for you" the one with the warm blue eyes. It is so easy to just get lost in those-

"WHICH ONE OF YOU BAFOONS TIED HER?" The other one yells in rage. Wait, so you're the one in charge? You may be hot and all, but I still will set you on fire! Ask Robbie, he'll tell you.

All the 'bafoons' look at each other nervously, trying desperately not to be a rat. With this guys temper and scary demeanor, it isn't going to last long.

"I'm going to say it one last time" he calm voice is anything but calm. The calmness holds an anger, a promise. "who tied her up" he asked again, popping the 'p' at the end.

As if it was rehearsed, they all point to the three men who attacked me earlier. I have no sympathy, I don't like being tied up.

They both walk up to the men, who look like they're going to pee their pants and stare them down. I don't blame the guys, I probably would have peed my pants already.

The scarier one bends down and whispers something so only they can hear it. I try to lean in but I can't get closer without them noticing my intrusiveness. That would be awkward.

The man stands back up straight and turns to me. His eyes move up and down my body as if he was undressing me in his head. If it was up to me, it wouldn't just be in his head. Get your head out of the gutter, Amora!

When he looked away at his brother, it looked like it was a struggle to take his eyes off of me. I thnk that's a good thing but he might just be disgusted at my appearance or something. You know when you see something that's so gross, but you can't stop looking at it? For all I know, that could be how he sees me. I don't think he does but he could.

The twins share a look of agreement before both striding over to me. Is now a good time to dwell on how amazing their legs are? No? Maybe later...

"My name is Masyn, and my brother here is Kaden" the warm one introduced.

The both grab my hands and plant tender kisses on the back of them. I could tell Kaden was the more dominant one as his kiss was more demanding while Masyn's was more gentle and soothing.

"I-I-I'm Amora" I stuttered. Way to keep it cool, Amora. Cue mental eye roll.

They both smirk and my uneasy and anxious state. Surprisingly, that arrogant smirk of theirs didn't annoy me. I kind of wish to see it forever. What I really want to see is their smile. I know this sounds creepy and all, but I bet it's beautiful.

"We know, our beloved" Masyn whispers softly, taking a step towards me so we were only inches away. I feel his hot breath on my face and I could smell his minty breath. 

Wait? Did he just say 'our beloved'? As in, plural?

Then it clicked.

These are the Asgard Twins. They've finally found their beloved; their soul mate. 

A quest complete, and a love no longer to be sought

Not only did they find their one and only, I found both of mine. My men have finally found me and now we can be together. 

I used to be against this entire thing but now, I don't think I'm too opposed to the idea anymore. If you could see them, you would understand my change of heart.

My princes have finally rescued me, they slew the dragon and swooped me off my feet. Their princess is here and she is ready to be swooned.

I don't know what happens next in my world but I do know this. I'll have these two Gods by my side the entire way.

Like Zac Efron once said, we're all in this together.

***************************************************************************************

It has finally happened! She found, more like they found her, her beloveds! Now the real question is, will her fairytale be what she thinks? Or will it turn out to be her horror movie? Only time (and more updates) will tell, my children.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'm super happy that they finally met! I know, it took them 11 chapters but hey! That's alright.

Anyways

Don't forget to Vote, comment, share and live life:)

Stay cool my friends

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202 17 30
A girl gets dragged into a fantastic world filled with dragons, mermaids and lot of dangers in which she doesn't know, holds a privileged position. T...
787 55 21
A forest is just a forest like a tree is just a tree and wind is just their to aggravate everything. So when Kelsy, an average girl is walking throug...
1.3K 43 94
Four girls living an ordinary life, thought nothing of the world. They had a regular family, went to school and they were the best of friends. Yet...
11.5K 629 38
They were just two friend probably too obsessed with The Vampire Diaries, but can you blame them? It was a normal night, the moon was out, but both M...