Lost and found ( boyxboy, Wer...

By Miekehogeboom

(Book 1) The 12 year old Knightly Silverstone who had been adored by his parents throughout his whole life fe... More

Prologue
Chapter 1. A good life.
Chapter 2. Rude awakening
Chapter 3. Do or die situation
Chapter 4. The fight to survive
Chapter 5. Losing faith.
Chapter 7. Abandoned
Chapter 8. A new beginning
Chapter 9. A new school year
Chapter 10. I'm back.
Chapter 11. Because we're friends.
Chapter. 12 Underestimated
Chapter 13. Unknown feeling
Chapter 14. The talk
Chapter 15. Is this love that i'm feeling?
Chapter 16. Is this love that i'm feeling? Part 2
Chapter 17. Regrets
Chapter 18. A sweet kiss.
Chapter 19. Confused
Chapter 20. I want to see Micah.
Chapter 21. Connor's birthday
Chapter 22. He knows
Chapter 23. He hates me.
Chapter 24. Mates
chapter 25. It's going to be alright.
Chapter 26. The confession
Chapter 27. Difficult roads ahead
Chapter 28. A powerful mate
Chapter 29 A powerful mate part 2
Chapter 30. Nightmares
Chapter 31. Love life
Chapter 32. Betrayal
Chapter 33 Broken hearts
Chapter 34. Lost love
Chapter 35. Lost love part 2
Chapter 36 Lost love part 3
Chapter 37 Determination
Chapter. 38 The gathering
Chapter 39. Mistakes
Chapter 40. A warrior's strength.
Chapter 41. A mates mark
Chapter 42. Being strong
Chapter 43. Feeling lost
Chapter 44. Familiar faces
Chapter 45. Disappointments
Chapter 46. Out of control
Chapter. 47 Knightly's wrath
Chapter 48. Micah's resolve
Chapter 49. The aftermath
Chapter 50. Wrong decisions
Chapter 51 Powerful words. Part one
Chapter 52. Powerful words. Part two
Chapter 53. Meant to be together
Chapter 54. The Silverstone pack.
Chapter 55. Trust
Chapter 56. You can rely on me.
Chapter 57. Lost in my pain.
Chapter 58. Lost in my one sided love.
Chapter 59. The determination to break the curse.
Chapter 60. Death warrant.
Chapter 61. A troubled past.
Chapter 62. Micah's mission
Chapter 63. In despair
Chapter 64. Exposed
Chapter 65. Obstacles
Chapter 66. Calm before the storm
Chapter 67. Loose ends
Chapter 68. A war cry
Chapter 69. He who messes with us dies.
Chapter 70. No mercy
Chapter 71. The proposal
Chapter 72. The announcement
Chapter 73. Proof of power
Chapter 74. Epilogue

Chapter 6. A fateful meeting

13.2K 686 80
By Miekehogeboom

The 12 year old Micah above.

Hello everyone this is the chapter where they finally meet.  Yes it's for you my dear sister ;D Read to find out how. I like to thank everyone who voted for me. This story is one of the entries for Wattys2017 so please keep on voting.

Knightly's P.O.V

It has already been two weeks since the incident happened. I will never forget what i saw when my father's gamma Eric opened the safe room for us. We were a mess from the crying and yelling and Lilith was holding onto me for dear life. I couldn't console her when my own heart had shattered into pieces. Half of the house was gone and there was no sign of our parents or the rogues. Everything was destroyed. From the pain that we had earlier experienced, Connor and i knew exactly what had happened to our parents but we couldn't accept it yet. The power surging in me told me that my parents were no more.

Today is our parents memorial. It was organized by Eric because he thought we all needed some closure. I haven't talked to anyone other than Lilith and Connor for two weeks. We were sleeping in the same room at the pack house because were afraid of what might happen if we let each other out of our sights. Lilith doesn't want to eat or sleep either and we have to force her every time. She's still waiting for our parents. We're all broken and miserable and i feel like a failure as a son.

 I have played the whole incident a thousand times over and over in my mind asking myself what could i do better. Why wasn't i stronger i asked myself every time. Star was very quiet since the incident because he was mourning our parents death. I couldn't blame him because i was doing the same. Connor was fighting with himself too, i could see it in his eyes.

Eric told me that they were suddenly awakened from their sleep by a loud bang. He suspects that they were awakened because our parents killed Agiel. He thought that the spell was broken by Agiel's death. I didn't care about the information because my parents were already dead and nothing could bring them ever back.

I was standing in front of the window with my hands in my pockets while looking outside when Connor came to stood next to me. We were both wearing black suits as sign that we were mourning. He sighed then said "Lillith is giving the omegas trouble. She doesn't want to wear her clothes. Can you persuade her Knigh".  I nodded with my head at Connor then made my way to the room where Lilith was getting ready for the memorial. Seeing me the omegas immediately greeted me by calling me " Alpha" and the moment i heard that i got a feeling like the title had suddenly burned me. I never wanted that title so soon, i didn't even deserve it yet.

Seeing my reaction Connor stepped in and greeted the omegas on my behalf. Lilith ran to me with her half done hair while sobbing and she was fortunately already dressed. I picked her up and began to whisper soothing words to her. She immediately calmed down by my scent and buried her face in the crook my neck to get a better smell. Connor gently caressed her back and she was now finally content. I motioned one of the omegas then to finish combing her hair.

We were now sitting in the park where the memorial service was being held. Because our parents were public figures Eric thought that it would be better to dedicate a statue of four howling wolves to them. All the prominent public figures were invited and the reason of our parents death was given as a plane crash where no remains were found. It's harsh but nobody had to know the truth.

One by one people came forward to say something about our parents. It was starting to irritate me because all i wanted at that moment was for all of this to be over and done. I was dreading the whole situation because it was a reminder of how weak i was. I just wanted to die and all those people didn't really know our parents anyway. All they wanted to do was look good in front of everybody. As soon as they leave here they will forget that our parents ever existed i thought to myself while frowning.

Feeling my anger boiling Connor put a hand on my shoulder to calm me down. Lilith got off her chair and then climbed onto my lap. She was whimpering and i suddenly couldn't take it anymore. The whole incident started playing back in my mind and Star was itching to come out. I picked up Lilith and put her on Connor's lap. I then stood up and started walking not even knowing where i was heading. I could feel Connor follow me with Lilith in his arms. He was stopped by Eric but he just said to him " We will be alright. We will call you if it's necessary"  in his beta's voice. Eric just took a step back and let them go.

We were now walking side by side. Lilith was still in Connor's arms and my anger didn't subside yet. We had already been walking for a half an hour in the scorching heat in our black clothes when i got thirsty and i was sure that the others were too. I stopped in front of a store and started looking for money in my pockets only then to realize that we didn't have any money on us. I looked at Connor and he shook his head telling me that he didn't have any money either.

I groaned loudly and then just sat down on the sidewalk resting my head in my left palm. "Not very smart are you" said Connor while sitting down next to me and i replied to him with "Oh, just be quiet Connor".  He then put Lilith on my lap and stretched out his arms. We were sitting there still thirsty, lost in our thoughts and looking at the parking lot for 15 minutes while Lilith walked around us. We weren't in the mood to go home yet and the thirst was nothing compared to how we were feeling at that moment. 

We got startled when we suddenly saw a boy standing in front of us with a plastic bag in his hands containing three drinks. The boy said while shielding us from the sun "Excuse me, em i saw you guys sitting here in this scorching heat and thought that you all might be thirsty so i bought a few drinks for you. I hope it's alright and if not then i'm sorry for intruding but please keep the drinks". When Lilith noticed him she immediately came to me and sat down on my lap again while clutching my suit jacket. I frowned while looking up at the boy and asked myself what's wrong with him. We had been sitting here for so long and nobody even dared to approach us so why did he.

The boy got scared by my reaction and started flailing his arms. He then uttered "No, no. no. I bought them with my own money. I promise, please take them . You will make me a very happy boy by taking them. Please go ahead"

"Thank you very much. We were really thirsty" said Connor while laughing then added "And don't worry about my brother. He's a little down but he means no harm" The boy now looked at me with his sparkling green eyes and i could see that he was very good looking, He had a strong jawline that defined his face. Anyone could see by only looking at his lean body that he was involved in some kind of sports. "Beautiful" said Star suddenly in the back of my mind and i replied to him with "Huh, he's a boy Star".  " Ugh, that doesn't make him any less beautiful" growled Star at me as response.

I could feel Lilith ease up on my lap and when i looked down at her i saw her smiling at the boy. The boy was looking hopeful at Connor who was choosing a drink. The boy was standing with folded arms behind his back while kicking so -called sand from the ground. I could sense his nervousness and his honesty and probably Lilith and Connor could too.

"You know, you're very nice for buying us something to drink" said Connor while helping Lilith with her drink. The boy smiled at Connor then replied to him with "I'm just doing what felt right, that's all and you guys looked lost. You would probably do the same if you ever had the opportunity to". "No, i wouldn't" replied Connor casually and the boy looked at Connor with eyes widened in shock then started laughing. The boy's laugh was like music to my ears. Star was purring in the back of my mind because he was clearly content with the boy. My heart was feeling lighter too. Who was this boy that made me forget my pain i asked myself while gazing at him.

The boy then asked while looking at Lilith "Hey pretty little girl what's your name?" Lilith looked at him while smiling then answered his question with "Lilith". The boy smiled back at her then said "A beautiful name for a beautiful little girl" Lilith giggled at that and then started laughing.  Connor and i both looked at her lovingly because it was the first time in two weeks that she had laughed. "Do you want a gift beautiful?" asked the boy Lilith then and Lilith yelled "Yes" as response. The boy reached for his pocket and then took out a gold ribbon which had number one written on it.

He put the ribbon in Lilith's hand then said " You're now my number one little girl". Lilith looked at the ribbon and then went crazy. She started bouncing up and down and i growled lowly at her to calm her excitement down. She whimpered as response then sat back on my lap. The boy was clearly bothered by this. He frowned at me and then looked back at her. "Do you want to see something amazing beautiful?" he asked while looking at Lilith and she nodded yes with her head. 

The boy stood up and then took a stand. The boy then started tumbling in front of us stopping with a back handspring. We all looked at him with open mouths. Anyone could see that the boy had a perfect form. While he was tumbling you could also see three medals dangling from his neck.

The moment the boy stopped Lilith ran to him and hugged him by his leg. "He's a keeper " said Connor through the mind link and i snorted at that but even i couldn't deny that the boy was truly something special. The boy knelt down to hug Lilith and she hugged fiercely him back. It was nice to see that she was back to her old self because she had always been a very loving child.

Lillith then pulled out the three medals from under the boy's t-shirt suddenly and the boy started blushing by her gesture. "Pretty" said Lilith while holding one particular one in her hand.  It was an gold medal with different sizes of stars engraved on it. It's because of our name" said Star happily in the back of my mind. The medal was truly beautiful. " Do you want it?" asked the boy Lilith and she nodded with her head at him. I couldn't let this go on any further because they were his hard earned medals but before i could even stop him the boy had already taken off the medal and put it in the palms of Lililth's hand. Seeing my reaction the boy simply said " I can always win more" then winked at me. I was now blushing and Connor was laughing at my state.

Lilith had a bright smile on her face too. "Take good care of it beautiful and if we ever meet each other again then you can give it back to me" said the boy while smiling at Lilith and she replied to him with "My brothers will keep it safe. I promise" she then added proudly "They always keep me safe and close to them so they'll do the same with this". " That's because they love you" said the boy to Lilith while stroking her head and she grinned at him.

They were pulled out of their conversation when a loud bus horn was heard. The boy looked back at the bus then said "That's my cue, it was nice meeting you all especially you my number one little girl. Look, i don't know what happened to you guys but what i clearly can see is that you guys love each other so don't ever forget that you have each other". When the boy uttered those words there was a trace of sadness in his voice and i suddenly got the urge to hug him. 

A loud bus horn was heard once again and when the boy made a move to leave Lilith jumped in his arms then hugged him again. He put her down after hugging her back then started running towards the bus. " We don't know his name yet Knightly"  Yelled Connor through the mind link and hearing that i yelled "Wait" at the boy and he was clearly startled by my deep voice but still turned around to look at me. He looked at me while smiling and i asked him then "What's your name?" "Micah Lockwood" yelled the boy then jumped into the bus while waving us goodbye and i could see that there was a logo written on the bus but i couldn't see it clearly yet. 

I waited patiently for the bus to pull out and then when the bus drove past us i could finally see that there was written "The golden gymnastics squad" in big letters on the bus.

I hope everyone enjoyed the extra-long chapter. Thank you for your support. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.2K 30
keaton is adopted by his big sister Luna cassie and her mate alpha kane. there father jude white was abusive towards them but mainly luna cassie as s...
125K 5.2K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
255K 10.4K 20
[COMPLETED] Aiden searched high and low for Fox, his best friend from the institution four years ago. After the incident that nearly took their life...
Broken By Levi

Werewolf

630K 22K 24
||Book One of The Broken Wolves Trilogy|| Leo Williams was a 16 year old boy that had a normal life, for a werewolf anyway, up until his mom died. Af...