Neptune. [ Jughead Jones AU]

By Ixynoir

"So you mean to tell me, that your mom carried you for nine months just to name you Neptune?" "You must be f... More

PLAYLIST
Cast.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
•••
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
Bonus chapter: 'From regular fangirl to fangirl boss.'

Bonus Chapter: 'Ten Bucks Says I Can'

4K 135 91
By Ixynoir

Two years later...

Jughead was holding back Neptune's curls while Neptune was hunched over the toilet.

"Are you sure you don't want to go to the hospital?" Jughead asked once Neptune was done.

"It's only food poisoning. Remember you told me not to eat the doughnut that fell on the floor and I didn't listen. I should've listened," Neptune said before throwing up again. Jughead frowned while rubbing her back.

When she was done she stood up and walked to the sink and started brushing her teeth.

"I'm gonna go to the store," Jughead said randomly and Neptune nodded.

"We need jellybeans and shrimp," Neptune said with her toothbrush in her mouth.

"Shrimp?" Jughead asked and Neptune nodded.

"I wanna make gumbo," Neptune's said and Jughead nodded and kissed Neptune on the forehead before leaving the bathroom.

------------------------------------------------------

Neptune was sitting on the couch reading a book while her dog ,Ben, sat next to her when Jughead walking into the apartment and into the living room.

"Did you bring the jellybeans?" Neptune asked Jughead not looking up from her book.

"No," Jughead said and Neptune looked up to glare at him.

"Did you bring the shrimp?" Neptune asked and Jughead shook his head and Neptune sighed.

"So what did you bring other than disappointment?" Neptune asked and Jughead pulled out two boxes of pregnancy tests and Neptune gasped.

"Oh my god, Jughead you're pregnant?!" Neptune said and Jughead shot her a look.

"It doesn't work like that, I'm not a sea horse," Jughead said before walking towards Neptune and sitting on the couch while handing her the pregnancy test.

"I'm not pregnant," Neptune said and Jughead sighed.

"Probably not, but I think you should check to be sure," Jughead said and Neptune shot him a look but took the pregnancy test from him nevertheless.

"You didn't even buy any shrimp," Neptune said and Jughead rolled his eyes.

"We'll order take out. Just pee on the stick," Jughead said and Neptune rolled her eyes before standing up and walking into the bathroom Jughead following behind her.

Neptune sat on the toilet seat while Jughead leaned against the sink.

"I can't go with you watching," Neptune said and Jughead shot her a look.

"You can do other things with me watching," Jughead retorted and Neptune gasped.

"Get out," Neptune said and Jughead chuckled but didn't move.

"Seriously Jug, leave and I'll come out when I'm done," Neptune said and Jughead sighed before leaving the bathroom and Neptune locked the door after him.

She peed on the sticks then washed her hands. She placed the tests on the edge of the bathroom sink and anxiously waited.

"Have you done it yet?! Are you pregnant?!" Jughead asked and Neptune rolled her eyes.

"Jughead it hasn't even been two minutes!" Neptune said and she heard Jughead chuckle.

Neptune waited for two more minutes until the pregnancy tests gave her the results.

"Um...Jug?" Neptune said.

"Yeah?" Jughead said from the other side of the bathroom door.

"I think we need to get another pregnancy test. These ones are wrong, they're broken." Neptune said and there was a long silence, she thought Jughead had left.

"Open the door," Jughead said finally Neptune sighed before opening the door revealing Jughead.

Jughead took the pregnancy tests out of Neptune's hand to look at it.

"It's probably wrong. I can't be pregnant. We should get another-" Neptune said but Jughead interrupted her.

"They said these are the most accurate ones they have at the store, and I bought two," Jughead said still looking at the pregnancy test in disbelief.

"Maybe if we pretend I'm not pregnant I won't be. You know, mind over matter?" Neptune tried to joke and Jughead looked at her seriously.

"You don't want to have a baby?" Jughead asked and Neptune shrugged.

"It took me nearly two years to decide what job I want. We have been engaged for two years and I haven't even started planning the wedding. Sometimes I forget to detangle my hair. What makes you think I'm ready for a baby?" Neptune said and Jughead put the pregnancy test down before taking Neptune's hand in his.

"You aren't alone Neps, I'm going to be here with you, always," Jughead said and Neptune nodded before looking up st Jughead.

"Jughead are you about to cry?" Neptune asked while Jughead started tearing up.

"We're going to have a baby," Jughead said pulling Neptune into a hug.

"We're going to have a baby," Neptune repeated.
------------------------------------------------------

Group chat with Jughead, Betty, Veronica, Ferris, Jupiter, Archie.

Neptune:
Guys,

Jupiter:
What?

Ferris:
Urgh Neptune why are u so obsessed with us?

Betty:
Hey neps!

Veronica:
What up? You've finally planned your wedding?

Archie:
?

Neptune:
I'm pregnant.

Jupiter:
Liar

Ferris:
I don't believe you??

Betty:
CONGRATULATIONS NEPS!

Neptune:
I'm being serious you giant balls of shit.
Thank you Betty

Jughead:
She's actually being serious. For once.

Archie:
I'm so happy for you and Jughead.

Kevin:
YES

Ferris:
THIS IS AMAZING

Jupiter:
I'm going to be a fucking Aunty.
Can we name it Storm?

Neptune:
Absolutely fucking not. What kind of name is 'Storm'?!?

Veronica:
I call dibs on one if she has twins.

Betty:
You have to ask her first, V, you can't just call dibs.

Veronica:
Right...
Neptune can I have one of your babies if you give birth to twins?

Jupiter:
I want one too,
If it's triplets can I have one?

Neptune:
Yeah sure,
I'm willing to give you guys my babies

Betty:
Yes! Veronica what colour should we paint the nursery?

Veronica:
Neptune are you being serious?

Neptune:
Yeah,

Jughead:
Wha-
Wait
Hang on
Just a second
What?!
Neptune you can't just give away two of our unborn triplets?!?

Neptune:
Ten bucks says I can

Jughead:
What on earth-
Neps, you are not giving away my children.

Neptune:
Ooo look at me I'm Jughead and Just because my unborn children have half my genes I think I can decide their future

Jughead:
Yes. Absolutely.
u guys are not having my babies.

Jupiter:
Killjoy

Veronica:
Boo you whore

Betty:
Way to rain on our parade, Jug

Kevin:
I didn't want one. Can I have one of your dogs instead?

Archie:
Name one of them Archie. Pls

Neptune:
Haha Kevin thinks he can have one of our dogs. Can you believe it jug?

Jughead:
Hell would have to freeze over and my hair will have to be dark green before I name one of my children Archie.

Neptune:
Ten bucks says Jughead's hair will be dark green by tomorrow morning.

Jughead:
Neptune if you dye my hair in my sleep I swear to god.

Betty:
Me and Veronica are sending you gift baskets!

Veronica:
Yh, even though you guys won't give us one of your babies. We are still happy for you,

Jupiter:
I'm so fucking happy for you guys.

Ferris:
I call dibs on godfather

Archie:
Like hell you do. I'm god father.

Betty:
Call dibs on godmother

Veronica:
Dang it
Betts if you're godmother I'm maid of honour.

Betty:
Fine by me.
I still win.
I'm godmother until I die, your maid of honour for a night

Veronica:
Dammit.

Jupiter:
Aw, Veronica thinks she can be maid of honour. Cute.

Kevin:
Guess who's catching a plane to London to see you guys?!?

Neptune:
Pls say Dylan O'brien. Or Harry styles. I'm kinda bored of Jughead now.

Jughead:
Kevin bring me Kendall Jenner if your bringing Dylan for Neptune.
Scratch that, Neptune is glaring at me.

Neptune:
Ily

Ferris:
Ily2

Jughead:
I think that was for me Fez.

Ferris:
Well I got it first,

Jughead:
Fair enough

Jupiter:
Ew,
Wait
You guys
Had sex?!?

Neptune removed Jupiter from the group chat.

Jughead:
Thank you baby. I thought I would've had to remove her.

Veronica:
Can you imagine them having sex?
U guys are still children
What r u doing
Ur like 10

Jughead removed Veronica from the group chat.

Ferris:
Yeah guys,
Why didn't you guys use condom?

Betty:
Yeah, there's really no excuse
Like condoms are one of the most effective forms of contraception
I can't believe this
You guys are like 17

Jughead:
We are in our late 20's...

Neptune removed Betty and Ferris from the group-chat.

Archie:
I'm going to send you guys a box of condoms,

Jughead removed Archie from the group-chat.

Neptune:
Hey Jug?

Jughead:
Yeah babe?

Neptune:
I like the name Silver.

Jughead:
It's a beautiful name, ain't it?

Neptune:
It is.

Jughead:
I like the name Silver.

Neptune:
Yeah?

Jughead:
Yeah.

A/n: FINALLY A BONUS CHAPTER.

SHAMELESS SELF PROMO

I HAVE POSTED A NEW STORY. ITS CALLED 'TROUBLE' AND IT IS A COLE FANFIC. IT IS AN AU AND A SOCIAL MEDIA FIC.

HOPEFULLY IT MAKES YOU GIGGLE AND CRY

WHY AM I TYPING IN CAPS????

This probably has a ton of mistakes. i'm sorry. vote and comment. I love you guys.

Xoxoxoxoxxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 132 9
♥︎𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙♥︎ ♡𝕀𝕟 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕙 𝕁𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕁𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕣.♡︎ 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑎𝑛�...
104K 1.7K 62
When Betty Cooper applies for a job to help provide for her family, she meets people who change her life for the better. Past secrets are working the...