Broken Bonds (SasuSaku)

By ReverieRabbit

"I changed myself so you wouldn't recognize me." -Sakura "No matter what. I still love you." -Sasuke With t... More

A/N
-ch2: slowly breaking
-ch3: an unexpected reunion
-ch4: becoming friends
-ch5: almost
-ch6: complicated friendship
-ch7: will you forgive her?
-ch8: ino & karin matchmaking?
-ch9: ino & karin matchmaking ii
-ch10: confusing matters
-ch11: found you
-ch12: illusions, and a word to remember
-ch13: misunderstanding
-ch14: what now?
-ch15: karin's plans
-ch16: its back again
-ch17: isolation
-ch18: rewinding time i
-ch19: rewinding time ii
-ch20: rewinding time iii
-ch21: rewinding time iv
-ch22: consequences
-ch23: end

-ch1: who are you?

17.1K 306 271
By ReverieRabbit

I do not own Naruto

Thanks for reading!!!

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Chapter 1: Who are you?

Sakura POV

I looked down, with a pout in my face. As I swayed both my feet, that was hanging from the ground. I only climbed up from here because I was trying to save a cat, that left me here. "Great. I'm stuck." I mumble.

"Hey what are you doing up there?" A voice questioned, I snapped out of my own daze, and searched for the voice. Spotting him, I looked at his figure. He had jet black hair, with black eyes. And his eyes were looking at me with no emotion at all.

I frowned. "Well obviously, I'm stuck." I mumble shyly, while trying to keep my balance.

I saw a glint of amusement in his eyes, before it turned emotionless again. "I can see that but why were you there in the first place?" He questioned, I freeze up and looked away.

"It's..It's non of your business." I mumble shyly, blushing.

He sighed, then slowly paced backwards. "Then I'm not helping you." He replied, as I saw hiim slowly distancing himself from me.

I panicked, trying to reach him, but I stopped and kept my balance. "O-Okay! I'll...I'lll tell you!" I mumble, in embarrassment.  He stopped, and paced towards the tree, and looked up, waiting for my explanation. "I..I was helping a cat from the tree, it got stuck, so I helped it."

I saw him smirk. "Hn, so now you're the one that's stuck?" He stated, I nodded slowly, quite embarrassed about it. He opened his arms, and looked at me. "Hn, just jump and I'll catch you." He said.

I panicked, what if I'm too heavy? "Are you sure?" I questioned, he only nodded. I looked down, gathering my courage, I jumped. He caught me, but he also stumbled back.  I only realised that I was on top of him, blushing I quickly got off him.

"S-Sorry." I mumble, helping him up. He brushed some of the invisible dirt in his clothing before looking at me.

"Hn." Was his only reply.

There was silence before I spoke up. "What's your name?" I asked shyly.

He took a glance at me, before he looked away. "Sasuke Uchiha."

I smiled at him. "W-Well I'm S-Sakura Ha-Haruno. It's nice to meet you!" I introduced myself shyly, as I bowed.

"Hn." Was his only reply, as he slowly paced at a different direction.

Will I see him next time?

.

.

.

.

Walking in the streets, with just me and my bag was really sad. I just wish that those girls would stopping bullying me. It's because of my wide forehead.

As I arrived to the classroom, after how many minutes of walking, I sighed, and paced forward, into my classroom.

But to my surprise, I wasn't alone. Feeling a presence in the classroom, I looked up. And saw Sasuke Uchiha, the boy I met yesterday.

I flinched, and composed myself. Before I gave him a shy smile "H-Hi."

He looked at me, then back at the book he was holding. "Hn." Was his only reply. Again.

I was about to ask hin how he was, when I heard rattling sounds outside of the classroom. "Hey! Forehead!" Said a girl.

I panicked, that familiar voice was Karin. Looking around, I desperately was trying to find a place where I could hide from her.

Nearing a locker, I squeezed myself inside the it, before closing it's doors. I heard footsteps." What are you doing?" I heard Sasuke ask from the outside of the locker door.

"Shh. please be quiet. D-Don't tell h-her I'm here." I mumble. I received silence, before hearing the doors opening.

"Sasuke-kun. Have you seen Sakura?" I heard Karin ask, in her sweetest tone.

"Hn." Sasuke mumbled, I frowned. Is that all he's saying?

"Oh, ok I'll see you later Sasuke-kun." Karin said, as I heard her footsteps fading away.

"Hey come out now." Sasuke announced, slowly, I opened the door and took a peek.

"Is she gone?" I asked shyly, he only nodded and I sighed in relief. "Thank you. A-Again."

"Hn."

There was a long awkward silence between us, before I suddenly heard the sounds of rushing footsteps. "FOREHEAD!" Yelled Karin, as she barged into the room, running towards me and pulling my hair. "You were hiding all along and even talking to Sasuke-kun! How disgusting! A nerd like you shouldn't be with Sasuke-kun!" She pulled my hair even more.

I let out a sheer of cry. "P-Please, let go K-Karin. Argh."

She continued pulling my hair, before Sasuke stood in front of us, glaring at Karin. "Let her go." He spat coldly. Instantly, she released her grip from my hair, and I immediately ran towards Sasuke's side.

"I was only teaching Sakura-chan a lesson Sasuke-kun." She stated.

He growled in annoyance. "Shut up and leave her alone."

She backed away, her eyes turning to me as she gave a detesting gaze. "You're going to pay forehead. Now Sasuke-kun hates me because of you!" She stormed out of the classroom.

I looked down, tears welling up in my eyes. I fell on my knees, hissing in pain.

"Sakura." He called out, I looked at him. As he began to help me up, and gave me a piggy back ride.

I blushed, embarrassed at the action he did. "I d-don't need to be c-carried you know." I mumble.

He sighed. "Shut up. I'm doing this for you." I blinked, as he turned his head slightly. "Your ankle hurts doesn't it? I'm taking you to the nurse's office."

My face lit up, I smiled. Slowly, I fell into a deep slumber.

.

.

.

.

"Mom? Dad? Is that you?" I asked, as I saw two familiar figures standing before me.

They didn't answer me and only walked away.

"Wait! Mom! Dad! Where are you going?! Don't leave me again! Wait!"

Both of them turned around, my eyes widened at the image of their faces. Their eye sockets were hallow, bloody lips, and their noses were disassembled. I gasp in shock and horror, that I screamed.

"Sakura!"

I snapped my eyes open to see Sasuke looking down at me.

"S-Sasuke? What a-are you doing here?" I questioned.

"Idiot, this isn't your room, it's the infirmary." He stated, I looked around, as I saw my surrounding were all washed with white, the walls, the ceilings and even the things in it.

I nervously laughed. "Oh." I glanced at the window, and saw that the sky was filled with stars. Realizing what time it was, I got up. But my head began to pound. "Ow." I mumble, rubbing my temple.

"Don't get up." Sasuke informed me, I looked at him in panic.

"I need to go home!" I stated.

"You can't, it's dark already." Sasuke mumbled, as he looked outside of the window. "We'll just have to stay here, so go back to sleep."

"You were the one who woke me up." I mumble. He glared at me.

"Because you were shouting in your sleep." He stated, I turned to him, and frowned, remebering the dream I had.

I smiled sadly. "I dreamt about my parents." I started, his gaze was on me as I continued. "I'm happy that I saw them in my dreams, but..." I trailed off, tears descending down on my cheeks.

He looked down. "Yours too huh." Sasuke replied softly, I looked at him, and saw he was crying. I stared at him before wrapping my arms around him.

I began to cry so much, that the both of us fell asleep.

••••••••••
A/N:

This took me 2 hours to edit again. Oh my gosh my English back then was sh.t. But I hope you guys enjoy this!

I'll try my best to edit these chapters. So please wait. And I actually won't delete this story. Just gonna edit it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

770 3 10
they met, became friends, broke it. then again, -"you can still fix a broken glass with glue, can't you? it will just look a bit different then befo...
29.8K 782 11
During his mission, sasuke encountered an unknown person, asking him to lead the way to the leaf village for an unexpected reason. But along the jour...
76.5K 1.6K 18
-Completed- Started: February 20, 2020 Finished: May 20, 2020 The forth great ninja war has ended, leaving countless deaths and injuries, both to shi...
32 8 5
In elementary school Karin and Sasuke were bestfriends. Then came middle school and Sasuke acted like he wanted nothing to do with Karin. Until one d...