Twisted Love (boyxboy)

By Raven-key

Saint Louise University , a boy’s school where students are divided into 3: R (rich), D(delinquent) and L(low... More

Twisted Love (boyxboy)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 3

1.7K 90 14
By Raven-key

Jeylo’s POV

 “Harder please !Oh harder!”

“Hah, Hah, that dream again”

After I accidentally witnessed two guys having sex in the storage and one of those guys happened to be Luke Howard ,who is also the one who forcefully stole my fist kiss .Lately I keep on having those strange dreams but this time, in the dream it involves me and Luke.

We were kissing , both naked, he was licking every part of my body , teasing me in my sensitive areas especially my nipples,  he even gave me some handjobs and blowjobs and slowly prepared and sretched that part of my body where his manhood enters , and when he was inside me it felt like as if I was going crazy , I was panting and moaning at the same time telling him to Stop, eventhough I really enjoyed it,then he keep teasing me saying that I actually like what he was doing to my erotic body , and those words of him felt like music to my ears arousing me even more as I felt the pleasure and the pain and we both reached heaven after doing such things.

And those things were making me so embarrassed. Why do I have those thoughts anyway? I didn’t even know Luke, for it was my first time meeting him, well I did saw him in the storage room but I didn’t know it was him, I just realized it when he personally approached me and he even blockmailed me .Geez,what’s happening to me?

I immediately get up to fix myself, it’s Saturday and me and Ritchie decided to go to the zoo to observe some animals for our report. After eating breakfast and all , I said goodbye to my mom.

“Good morning Jey, let’s go!” Ritchie said smiling while riding his bicycle .

When Ritchie and I arrived at the zoo.He parked his bicycle in the bicycle area. Then we started walking inside the zoo.

“Ah, right,why did  Luke Howard dragged you the other day?” Ritchie said .

“Eh?,oh that, we were just discussing about something” I replied .

Ritchie pulled my collar and examined me if I was telling the truth.

“Suspicious” he said then he released me.

“That Luke,  is a very notorious delinquent, there’s a humor spreading that he is one of those guys who makes students  their  sex slaves, so don’t involve yourself with him Jey!” he added.

I take a gulp and I felt scared while hearing those words from Ritchie. So that guy in the storage room with him is a sex slave?, My God, I’ve been avoiding myself to be involved in complicated matters and now I met a student who belongs to the “D”  and he’s famous on top of that, What should I do?

Luke’s POV

Lately, My lover Myko, who is also my professor was so busy with his work , so we didn’t have time for each other. I really miss him so much.

And now, he invited me to come to his house. I’m so happy , this is the first time that he was the one who took the initiative for us to meet. Maybe he wanted to see me that badly.

“Come in” Myko said when he opened his door.

“I miss you” I whispered to him then pulled him towards me.

“What are you doing, somebody might see us Luke” he said as he shove me away and walk inside the house.

I followed him inside then I comfortably sat on one of the sofa.

“Okay, since you invited me here , I guess we should make ourselves comfortable and start having fun right” I said grinning at him.

I heard him sighed then he started talking.

“I’ve been thinking about it Luke. Since the beginning I know we were doing things that ain’t right, so I guess we should stop now”

I was shocked after hearing him said that, but I just can’t agree with him.

“But we love each other, we promised right? That as long as were together we can face anything”

“I know, but to other people, they will consider us as an indecent person, because were both guys” he said, averting his eyes away from me.

“Yeah, Don’t worry I already take care of that person who saw us in the Storage room” I said as I hugged him from behind  but he removed my arms clinging unto him then he started facing me as he caresses my face with his slender fingers,it was  trembling,

“ I love you  Luke,very much , but love is not enough, no matter what we say or do, these things are all wrong ,were not meant for each other, you’re young, please don’t waste your time for me, I know you can still manage to find someone suitable for you” he said as he forced a smile and kissed me.

“Good bye Luke, you can leave now” he added as he turned his back on me but I managed to grab his arm.

“No, I can never let this happen”  I said ,then I pushed him down and pinned  him .

“Lu …Luke don’t be like this, your scaring me”

“You’re mine Myko, so I should be the one who will decide if its over between us!” I said in a loud tone as I forced a kiss on him.

I don’t know what’s happening to me, I just snapped . I can hear Myko begging me to stop while he was stuggling to be free from me but I tighly imprisoned him .I’m so angry right now. I really don’t know what I’m doing anymore. I’m forcing Myko to do this.

I started unbuttoning his shirt, then started licking him which somehow brought him pleasure that he calmed down .

“Do you like it, when I lick you he----“

(sfx. Slap)

I was so stunned . Myko did actually slapped my face, I saw him straigtened up as he fixed himself.

“If you won’t leave immediately, I would really call the cops Luke” he said seriously.

Then I left his house. I can’t argue with him, he seemed so serious, if he said that he would call the cops, then he would surely do it. I guess I have to calm down also, I did something unforgivable, but I just can’t leave the situation like this. I will just talk to Myko some other time. I guess what we need is some space right now.

I heaved a sigh as I was in a deep thought while driving my car  when I saw a familiar face, It was that guy again. This time he was with a cute guy and it looks like they were very happy. Seeing his face really piss me off. So as they were crossing the street, I decide to scare them a little.

Jeylo’s POV

After observing and gathering some data about the animals in the zoo , Me and Ritchie decided to eat something in some restaurants outside. And a man selling some ice cream passed by, so we decided to buy some.

“Waah, isn’t this great Ritchie, I haven’t eaten ice cream for a while now” I said smiling .

“Haha, just like the old days  right Jey?, I also miss this” he said as he started eating .

I followed Ritchie for he was walking ahead on me and then a car, almost hit him, but I manage to save Ritchie.

“Hey you! Are you stupid?! You almost hit my friend! Come out you stupid driver!” I shouted for luckily the car stopped.

Then the side window opened  and  revealed….

“Oh, Hi there Jeylo!”

A devil..

I can’t believe it, of all people, it was that Luke Howard again.

“Hello, Your Luke Howard right? Wow you’re so cool!” Ritchie butted in as he waved at Luke.

Then Luke went out of the car and  came near me as he put his arms on my shoulders so casually.

“Well cutie can I borrow Jeylo for a while?” he said to Ritchie .

“Eh? No way! Ritchie and I had plans already, right Ritchie?” I looked at my bestfriend with that begging look to save me from this devil.

“Ah, don’t worry about it Jey, you can go with him, so take care of  Jeylo okay?.” Ritchie said smiling as he waved goodbye.

Luke opened the front door of his car  and ordered me to get in but I just ignored him.

“If you disobey me, you know that you will be in big trouble right?, I can spread that video anytime.” He whispered then he smirked at me.

I glared at him. But I still obeyed what he said. I’m in a pitch here, I just can’t let myself get into trouble.

Luke’s POV

I’m very happy right now, so happy for I am ordering the person who is the reason why Myko is avoiding me. I’m gonna make sure that this person will suffer. I’m thinking that I will make him my slave.

“ Hey where are you taking me bastard!” he said giving me that angry look.

“Relax Jey, you will know when we arrive there”

“Don’t call me by name, where not close stupid!” he said as  he averted his eyes and looked away.

It was fast, but I think I saw him blushing. .

I stopped the car  when we arrived at my house.  I grabbed the remote and the moment I pressed it, the gate opened.

Jeylo was a bit amazed  for what he saw.

But he was more surprised when we entered inside.

“Wow, is this really your place,? You sure are rich” He said as he started to roam around .

And I prepared some Juice for him.

“Why did you bring me to to your house anyway?” he said as I handed him the juice.

“Well what do you think?” I smirked at him.

His faced suddenly turned bright red as he quickly drink his juice.

. Such a nice reaction. By the looks of it ,this guy is a virgin.

“First off, I want to tell you that  from this day onwards, you became my slave”

“S..Slave?” he said  stuttering.

“I don’t wan - -“

I didn’t let him finish for I immediately kissed him. He tried to struggle for a while but he reacted to my kiss passionately. I can tell that his kiss was better than that of  the last time.

“That was the seal of our contract” I said after kissing him.

I saw him blush. And somehow, I find him cute, so I blurted out that he is cute and his face really turned super red, that I was at the verge of laughing , but I stopped myself from doing so.

“Since we just sealed the contract, I want you to do your first task.” I said to him.

“What the hell, I don’t want to be part of this nonsense!” he said as he stood up and was starting to leave.

“Well, okay, you asked for it, be prepared for you’re gonna be in trouble tomorrow”

He turned around and sat on the sofa again after hearing what I said .

“Then what is my first task?” he asked.

“Well , it’s simple, just satisfy me with your body”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 4.4K 24
what would happen if the school's most promising student fell in love with a notorious delinquent?
Torn By Dan

Teen Fiction

1.3K 107 18
She's torn between the two. Her dream guy, and the guy she has been longing for. They each bring huge amounts of trouble into her life, but who will...
294K 8.9K 25
Lucy, smart yet shy, however when you get to know her better, she's one tough girl. Natsu, playboy, badboy, typical everything. School's #1 heartthro...
38.9K 1.3K 27
When the schools 'nerd'gets noticed by one of the most popular guys in school. Will it effect her life?