Pent up

By Chrisisnotmyname

From the start Josh had never thought this could happen to him, but this is what happens when you get caught... More

Release
New territory
Finish line
One last time
The final blow
The new problem
A step in the right direction
Distractions
Don't stop
Come Sunday
Damage control
Everything's good.
Friendship
A little internal struggle
Just stop
And the meeting
A very heavy subject
Home
Maybe I miss you
And the slip up
Mistakes
Consequences
Talk to me
Back to square one
Turning point
What now?
Not this
And here you are
Is this what you wanted?
Oh, definitely.
What a tease
New dinamic
Help me
This is fucked
The talk
And the story
New things
Hookups and a discussion
No time for hesitance

Frustration

239K 4.2K 8.2K
By Chrisisnotmyname

I sat there, both my hands shaking ever so slightly as they held onto my phone, headphones hanging between my legs and connecting to my ears, dirty moans and slaps playing seemingly on loop as I watch the screen, rage and something else forming in my gut.

My leg jittered, bouncing up and down with rapid movements so I moved one hand to rest on my knee to try and stop the incessant bounce that just got worse with the contact.

For the last week I've been trying to prove a theory.

In science class the teacher was reviewing the effects of adrenalin for the upcoming test that took place last month, how it caused a fight or flight effect and how it made the body feel slow and heavy after a while, making you extremely tired. This had my attention pique and I came up with an idea.

Relying on adrenalin alone to win a fight gave you a 50/50 chance to win, it could make or break you. Either you win as fast as you can before you get lethargic and wobbly or your body gives up on you after a while and the chances of winning go down.

This is how I began to research a little and realized that testosterone was a much more powerful drug, and it almost ensures that I win, as my opponent will get progressively more weak, while the testosterone will keep me enraged and ready to attack, with the added bonus of making the other cower slightly from the strong hormone cocktail building up inside of me thanks to human biology and our olfactory nerve working its magic.

That's how I found myself watching a 2 minute long porn compilation video on my phone while my teammates waited, eager and ready, on the bleachers of the gym, locking eyes with the competition while the crowd cheered and sang. It was my turn to fight next and, to their knowledge, I was resting from a "tummy ache" before I went out. Obviously the "tummy ache" was a more... southern area problem.

It wasn't and ideal situation to say the least, watching porn with so many people out there waiting for me and many more eyes watching intently my every move, and one could only go so long without trying to relieve some of the pressure happening down there, but I was determined to make my method work and I was determined to win this years tournament, so a small case of blue balls was no competitor to my will to crush the competition this year.

I remove my hand from my knee and it involuntarily starts hovering towards my crotch, but I have a strong will so I stop the movement, yet it still feels like something is pulling my hand towards my body to touch something and relieve the throbbing pain of my dick inside my wrestling singlet. I decide to wrap it around my other wrist so I can steady my pulse. My breathing is hard and my heart is quick on my chest.

As the video ends, my coach comes in and tells me that it's finally my turn. My eyes open wide, not realising I had them closed in the first place, I yank the cord and the earplugs come flying out of my ears, I stand up and put on my protective gear.

Yes, this is it. The rage, the frustration. I'm so fucking ready. My heart it's still beating a little faster, I feel hot but not sweaty, my feet are fast under me and my posture, from an outside perspective, could be perceived as menacing.

I jump up and down to easy my leg muscles after sitting down for so long, a little worried something will rub my member, but my singlet holds everything tightly in place.

I step onto the mat and stare at my opponent.

He is lean and tall and looks fast, his muscles are not very defined but they are definitely there, a little scrawny but not weak. He's a newbie maybe, or a replacement, seeing as he looks nervous and like his build is not meant for this kind of sport; Like I'm one to talk. This is also not my preferred sport, but I was definitely bigger on the shoulder area and hunched to get closer to the ground, seeing as I was doing this for a while now.

The referee signals for us to get closer and his stance immediately shifts, he hunches as well, lowering his body, and staring into my eyes fiercely, his nostrils flaring up. I'm more at ease, the buzzing inside of me subsides a little and I calm my breathing down. This is about being smart and knowing how to control your body, and if that doesn't work out you use all your force, and this is where the testosterone helps.

The referee starts the fight and he instantly lunges at me. I duck out of the way and he stumbles, I take the opportunity to lunge back and I grab his whole body and pin him on the ground. Seeing as he is a lot slimmer than my other rivals, he has some wiggle room and flips us over in one swift motion. Bad idea though, as he ends up on top of me, his knee rubbing on my thigh, very very close to my cock, and his whole body weight putting pressure on it.

The hormones come rushing back full force, I feel my face get flushed, my dick twitches and a little groan escapes my lips as I'm pinned on the ground.

The rage augments and I clench my fists, moving to grip his shoulders forcefully as I push him away but he doesn't budge, his head buried on my shoulder.

I open my legs and put them around his waist, again pushing against his chest and I'm able to break free, turning us once, twice, but quickly getting up and having a breather.

It was getting too much for me. My chest felt tight and my eyes were a little blurry.
I regain my footing, my lungs fill fully with oxygen, and I puff my chest out, challenging him, an open stance to get him to come at me, to be reckless, and he takes the bait.

Once again he lunges at me but I get out the way and tackle him from the back. I land with one knee on the side of his body, the other in between his legs, my forearm on his nape, and my free hand keeping his own behind his back. He struggles and with the other hand that was flailing besides his head he tries to push up and get out, but I put my whole body weight on him, pressing against his sweaty back, my heavy and moist breathing hitting his ear, the veins in my arms and neck pulsing and a huge grin on my face. I won.

Every one claps and starts screaming, my name being called by a few people and I feel the referee take both our hands and pull us up. The grin never leaves my face, it just grows into a smile as he lifts my right hand into the air and announces our school won the tournament.

I fucking jump and scream, the primal urge to show off and prance around winning over my steps, running up to my friends and jumping to collide chests, but that's when my body puts up a red flag and I remember where this energy and... and power is coming from.

My face falters a little and I mutter something along the lines of 'shower' to the others and run to the changing room.

Everyone is too happy celebrating to notice, and it's not like the others will have a shower, seeing as they fucking reek all the time anyway and they are probably already on their way to a party, so the place is deserted and far from being used by anyone else.

I sit down, panting, and I rest my head on the lockers. I close my eyes and concentrate solely on my throbbing dick, poor little guy is probably black rather than blue at this point, being nudged and pressed against but never getting any real contact.

I sit up and sigh when I hear the locker room's door open and close. I look up through half open eyelids, my mouth open and one of my hands on the inside of my thigh already. In comes in the guy I fought before, he looks at me from a distance, the low lights in the room make hks beads of sweat shine on his skin and I squirm as his smell reaches my nostrils. Gross.

I take a whiff of my own smell and scrunch up my nose. I should take an actual shower. I smell.

"What do you want" I say a little more harshly than intended. He doesn't flinch or cower, he just stares at me and shrugs.

"Came to say congratulations. Even though I think I wasn't really that much of a challenge to you"

Without realizing my hands both start traveling up my thighs, slowly inching towards my source of pain to try and create some friction and end my suffering. The other guy notices and his eyes follow my every move. I notice what my body is doing and stop all motion.

"You did very well out there. Don't worry, I'm just too good" He turns back to stare at my face, now a shit eating grin replacing my previous slack jaw. He presents a half smile in return but it suddenly falls as I feel my hand over my crotch.

My body starts tingling and I shudder, my eyes fall closed and I couldn't give two shits if he was watching, he is gonna go away any minute now and it was way much more important to take care of this than keep making small talk with a stranger.

Relief washed over me as I palmed my member through my suit, no longer paying attention to the other person in the room, who may or may not be watching, as my body moved by itself, aching to finally finds some release.

I'm still gently rubbing my crotch when I fell a huff of air that makes my hairs stand on the back of my neck.
I look down to find that the other guy's on his knees, staring back up at me, his hands on his lap.

"D'you need help with that?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 250 23
My tongue explored his warm, moist mouth. His fingers dig into my hair, softly pulling. I moaned in response, causing him to do the same and then I f...
2.7M 138K 26
At first glance, nobody would be able to tell that Nathaniel Jean had a problem. Or second glance, or third, or fourth. After all, he had every...
34.7K 1.3K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...
5.4K 354 14
Josh is left all alone to face all responsibilities in life. Forced to leave his parents home with nowhere to go he ends up on the streets. Josh trie...