The CEO's Secret

By JazminaRazman

Scarlett Jones is just an average women who is in need of new job because her current boss is harassing her a... More

Summary
Prologue
Chapter 1: I Quit
Chapter 2: First Impression
Chapter 3: Meeting The CEO
Chapter 4: Psychopath Date
Chapter 5: The Trap is Set
Chapter 6: There is No Escape
Chapter 7: The Torture Room
Chapter 9: All Is Revealed
Chapter 10: Recovering
Chapter 11: New Discovery
Chapter 12: Ricardo Giovanni
Chapter 13: Searching For a Long Lost Sister
Chapter 14: Too late
Chapter 15: His Past
Chapter 16: Old Crush
Chapter 17: Found
Chapter 18: Reunion
Chapter 19: The Truth
Chapter 20: Aftermath
Chapter 21: Bad News
Chapter 22: Bonding
Chapter 23: Funeral
Chapter 24: Christmas Eve
Chapter 25: Dante's Birthday
Chapter 26: New Feelings
Chapter 27: New Development
Chapter 28: Dinner
Chapter 29: Surprise
Chapter 30: Wedding Venue
Chapter 31: Choosing Desserts
Chapter 32: Bachelor Party
Chapter 33: Wedding Day
Chapter 34: Honeymoon
Epilogue

Chapter 8: His Punishment

80.9K 2.3K 46
By JazminaRazman

Warning: This chapter can get a bit gory so if you don’t want to read the gory part you can skip when you see this sign % and continue to read when you see this sign &.

##############################################################################

Scarlett P.O.V.

I was keeping quite ever since Beth look so scared about his punishment. I did not want to make him madder then he already is and make things worse so I kept calm. We will get out of this situation as long as they are able to track us down. Anyway I tried not to show any emotion but what I saw in that room made me gasp in horror. I barely heard him talk as I am too terrified as to what he is going to do to Beth and I in this room. The only words I caught him say is that he calls this room The Torture Room.

He is right to call this room the torture room. Everything that is in this room is design for all sorts of torture. It was exactly like all the serial killers room I had seen in movies but worse much worse than the movies. I am shivering petrified just looking around the room. There are a variety of torture device like handcuffs, whips, some sort of black rod, the electric chairs you see on movies, a table with restraints on every corner of the table, tasers, and so many more gruesome devices that I do not know the name of.

I could not think. It was like my brain shut itself off from all the horrific view. I only caught the last sentence Marcus said. Which was “you should not have escape me before now your best friend” he said that word in disgust “have to suffer the consequences with you”. Bethany look like she was about to argue but Marcus ordered the guard that was holding me something and the guard push me forward forcing me to walk until we reach the table with the restraints.

The guard then made me lie on the table but I struggle trying to break free. No matter how hard I tried I could not break free and only make things worse as the guard is harsher when forces me on the table and tied me on to the table with the restraints double checking to see if its secure. Once he is satisfied he took a step back. My heart is thundering against my ribcage like it was trying to free itself. That is how scared I am about this situation.

After the guard took a step back Marcus came to my line of sight and the look in his eyes made me shiver in fright. His eyes had that sadistic gleam that promise torture and I was about to find out sadistic he can be. I tried to pull my hands out of the restraints but it is useless and a waste of energy as both my hands and legs is tied securely but loose enough for the blood to flow to my hands and feet. I seriously wanted to cry right now but I can not give him the satisfaction of seeing me cry so I force my to swallow the sob that was threatening to come out of my throat. The next thing he said made my blood froze. “Well let’s get this started shall we”.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

My heart is thudding in my chest painfully as I waited what was to come. Then I heard switch being open and the table I am lying on move startling me. I am having a panic attack as the table move upwards so that I am standing while being chained just like how witches was chained while being burn in the olden times. I am breathing heavily trying to keep the tears at bay.

I was so deep in my thoughts and my panic I didn’t here the whoosh of a whip until it made contact with my skin and my whole back exploded in pain. A startled scream tore itself from my throat. Tears made its way down my face and I could not stop it my back felt like it is torn open and it is burning very badly. I could not focus much besides the intense pain but I caught what Marcus said and it made me more terrified as he has more painful torture in store for me.

“Looks like you can not handle pain well” he said in that creepy voice. “It was only the first whip and you are already crying. Looks like it would not take much to break you” he said in a disappointed tone like he wanted me last long so he can enjoy torturing for a while. Even though I am in massive pain I still manage to think what a psycho he was and even chuckle a little at that thought. “What is it that you find so funny?” he questions his eyebrows raise until his forehead. All I did was smirk at him as my tears are drying up already.

He sigh “well it looks it will take longer to break you. No matter I will enjoy the process of breaking you until you no will to live anymore”. Beth look at me like I have lost my mind but I just gave a reassuring look to calm her. Now that I take a closer look at her she is a mess her cloths were crumpled, dirty and torn in some places and her face is full of dirt making her fair skin look black and there are tear marks on her and make a line on both side of her cheeks. Also her eyes are puffy red from crying and from the looks of it she is still crying.

Before I could tell her that it will all be okay the second whip slashes my back and another blood curling scream was torn from my throat. I do not know who whether it is Marcus or the guard kept whipping me until my throat is sore from screaming. Every swipe of the whip felt like my back is on fire and split open repeatedly. It is excruciatingly painful but after the sixth whip he stop and I was able to catch my breath. Too engrossed in my pain I did not hear Beth was screaming and pleading with Marcus to spare me but of course he did not hear a word she said.

I tried to force a reassuring smile on my face for her sake but she either did not see it or it did nothing to reassure her. I brace my self for more whipping but that does not seem to be the case because I saw that Marcus is setting the whip back on the table and call the guard whose name is Joe. I was just about to relax a little bit but I tense again when the guard is standing right in front of me. “This here is Joe. He specializes in torturing people and he will teach you not to disrespect me again. If you are still alive that is” he said in mysterious voice. I am so frighten and praying as hard as I can that I will get out of this alive. I tried to brace myself for the torture but what he did literary knock the breath right out of me.

The guard punches square in the stomach and with just that one punch my breath was knock right out of me. I am coughing trying to get air into my lungs when he dealt his second blow and this time it is to my face. My whole face exploded in absolute pain and I knew he broke a couple of bones in my face especially my nose. My brain is hazy with pain but at the back of my mind I can dimly hear Beth screaming something and sobbing.

I wanted to comfort her but I was in no shape to do that. I waited for the next hit but it did not came instead I hear his voice asking me something. “It seems like your friend here wants to switch places with you. I can arrange that if you agree to it” he asks me like he was asking us if we want to switch places for a test. It took a while for the question to sink into my pain fill brain but once I understood the question I quickly muttered out “no!”

I did not want Beth to go through this pain if I can help it. “Well looks like Scarlett does not want to switch places with you Bethany. Then lets continue this torture” he said in a pleasant tone. “No! Scar please let me take the torture now” Beth pleaded at me but I only manage a weak shake of my head saying no to her plea. She cried more and tried to persuade me until Marcus bark out “enough!”

Everyone in the room fell silent then once he is satisfied everyone is listening to him he asks the guard to continue on with his torture. I barely manage to inhale air when he sent a powerful punch at the side of my stomach which leads me to cough out blood. My whole body is screaming out in pain. I do not know how much more of this I can take before I pass out.

By the time the sixth punch came it is not as painful as I have somewhat gotten use to the pain but of course it still hurts like a bitch but it is more bearable. I started to get a little worried because I am starting to get numb all over my body furthermore my vision is fill with black spots and I am not able to see anything. The darkness is threatening on dragging me into its clutches. The only thing that is keeping me from giving in is Beth who is screaming and crying begging me not leave her. I could not pass out on her so I gather all my strengths on not passing as the guard kept torturing me.

The guard stop for a moment and I thought he was giving me a little break but how wrong I am. The next blow is directed at my thighs and I let out a startled screech and I lifted my head up towards the ceiling as the most intense pain yet exploded from my thighs. It took me a moment to figure out that he had kicked me when the next blow came directed at my thighs again but this time I could only let out a whimper as my voice box is sore and could not produce much sound.

My brain is about to shut down now as a self-defense from all the torture and I did not have the strengths to stop it so I whispered out “sorry” to Beth and slowly lost consciousness. The last things I hear was Beth screaming and if I am not mistaken I also heard the sound of police sirens but it all became background noise until everything went completely black.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Bethany P.O.V.

I did not know how I did not lose my voice with all the shouting and screaming I have done. I got so scared and worried when I heard Scar muttered that she is sorry the a few seconds later her eyes closed and I scream her name at the top of my voice. I scream and sob until Marcus slap me in the face. “Shut up” he growled. I was so busy screaming that I did not realize that the guard had stopped torturing Scar and looked like they were listening to something. I strained my ears and could not believe what I heard.

It is the police siren and voices from outside asking whoever is inside the house to drop their weapon furthermore they had the whole house surrounded so there is no escape. I sob out in relief. Scar and I are getting out of here after all. Scar was right when she said that not all hope is lost but I wonder how she knew. I was pondering about how Scar knew that I did not realize that someone is standing behind me until I felt someone hit me at the back of my skull real hard until I pass out and that was the last thing I remember.

##############################################################################   

I am sorry for the late update!! I was not in the mood to write and I had to force myself to finish this chapter but no worry I started the next chapter already hopefully I will update the next one by Friday!

Anyway thanks to all who read voted comment it means a lot!

Until next time!!!!!

Bye!!!!! J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.1K 2.7K 87
Charlotte is a 23 year old girl from Belgium. She's about to study in the UK for a year. Her plan is to study, party, drink and live. Not to fall in...
87.4K 2.8K 143
"It's time to focus on the company and stop doing disasters, as I see no other option, you will marry Nathaniel." Scarlett's father said. "Son I thin...
7M 208K 78
Mari Hansen ran away from home at 15 not being able to stand her radically religious family anymore and was desperate to be nothing like them which l...
800 9 21
A young girl, Alareah Elrod an American, at the age of 23, is forced by her rich and powerful father to move out. Her mother, who she loved dearly an...