Sadstuck DaveKat

By SatansDaughterrrr

Karkat has been bullied for as long as he can remember. Dave on the other hand just moved to Karkat's school... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chaper 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Im sorry

Chapter 3

846 19 1
By SatansDaughterrrr

Dave P.O.V

I was on my way to this party and by the time I got there I immediately saw Karkat.

"Hey Karkat"
"Oh h-hey Dave"
"Stuttering I see" I teased
"H-hey!....it's....cold"
I burst out laughing and gave Karkles my jacket
"T-Thanks"
I smiled

(Time skip)

I was drinking apple juice and Karkles.....well....he's drunk.

I decided to take him home Sollux told me the address.

By the time we got inside I shut the door and locked the door I'm not going home tonight he's gonna have a horrible hangover tomorrow.

I put him in his bed and he pulled me into the bed before I got the chance too get up.

(Time skip) Karkat P.O.V

I woke up to something or someone! Hugging my waist! But I got to admit they were pretty warm I turned around to see....Dave god damnit.....

"D-Dave"
"Yes?"
"Why are you still wearing your shades?"
"That's all you got to ask?!"
"Yea"
"Well...you'll find out one day"
"Ok"

I fell back to sleep due by Daves warmth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 78 11
A series of loosely related stories about the pairing I've been thinking about for a while now , Woodblock ! Tags will be added while I go along . So...
502K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
21.1K 193 27
these are my opinions sorry if you dont like them UwU now go and request ships! รนwรบ
1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...