All of the Stars: One-shot Co...

By winter__child

Different OTPs, different stories, different feelings and different emotions. Dedicated to Banglyz shippers... More

Pouch (2Jin)
Piano (RapSoo)
Necktie (JeongIn)
Accident (SugAe)
Outing (KeiMin)
Dance (MiHope)
Regrets (J-Hope×Jisoo)
Choices (Jungkook × Sujeong)

Moon (TaeJeong)

207 13 0
By winter__child

Sujeong's POV

"Let's gather girls!" Baby Soul (Soojung) unnie shouted.

"Coming!" We shouted and make a circle to the 8 of us.

"We're nomonated today in The Show. Girls, let's not expect too much and just accept whatever the decision will be." Soojung unnie explained and we all nodded.

"Hands in!" Kei unnie said. We all put out hand in the center. "1, 2, and 3..."

"LOVELYZ FIGHTING!" We shouted together with our managers.

After several performance of other groups and artists, it was our turn now.

"Unnie!" I called my manager.

"Yes, Sujeongie?" She smiled.

"Can I borrow for a while your phone?" I asked.

"You're going to email him again, aren't you?" She grinned.

"Unnieeee~" I whined as she gave her phone to me.

I immediately open the email and sent him a message. Who is he? My boyfriend, Kim Taehyung. Yes, you heard it right. V of BTS. We became pretty close during SBS Best of best and tried to communicate. It's kind of hard for him since he must wait for me until I finished our dance practices or if I'm practicing my vocals in our practice room. I used the computer in the practice room to email him since we are not allowed to make a social media accounts or even use phones.

'To: Taehyung Kim

Oppa~ We are nominated today at The Show! ㅋㅋ We are not expecting anything though. BTW, How are you? I hope you're eating well. Rest after your practices, I'm sure you are very tired because of your tour. I will always support you. Say 'Hi~' to other members as well. I love you so much! ❤

-Bbangdeok
From: Sujeong Ryu'

... and sent.

"Lovelyz! You're next!" The staff said. Manager unnie quickly grabbed her phone from my hand and I quickly ran with the members.

"Where'd you go?" Mijoo unnie asked.

"I was just behind you." I smiled.

"You messaged Taehyung-shi, didn't you." Yein teased.

I just smile as a response because it was true anyways. We went to stage immediately when we were introduced and performed. After the performaces of all artists, we gather in the stage to announce the winner. We were so nervous, we don't want to expect too much but we also want to win. It's been 2 years and half since we debuted.

"And today winner is..."

"LOVELYZ!" The MC announced.

We couldn't control our feelings that time. We just cried for a good minutes. Kei unnie and JIN unnie spoke and thank all the staff and also our fans.

We can't believe we just won. Finally. We broke again once our song played as encore stage. I saw my members crying, we've been through a lot. Baby Soul unnie, trained for years. Jiae unnie got criticized to her voice. Jisoo unnie and the rumors. Mijoo unnie who tried her best to be funny. Kei unnie who always feels guilty because of her solo activities. JIN unnie who always stays up late just to practice vocals and Yein who always wants to improve and show her talents. I love these people. I am very lucky to have them as part of my team.

We went back to our dressing room and did a vlive to thank each and every fans who supported us.

"We'll eat jokbal and samgyupsal tonight!" One of our managers shouted. We all cheered.

While we are eating there were a lot of laughing and complimenting each other. I'm really happy to see these things.

"Unnie!" I called my manager and she sat beside me.

"He hasn't replied yet." She said.

"Of course, he won't. I bet he very busy right now." Trying to be happy but kind of disappointed. I have to understand our situation and he must be tired as well.

"Probably he's practicing. Cheer up bbangdeok! You guys just won!" She smiled and I nodded.

I know he will reply soon. Probably tomorrow? If not, I know he will. I'm just worried he's doing well...

"Girls!" Our director came.

"Good evening, sajangnim!" We all stood up and bowed.

"I have a surprise to all of you." He opened the box he was holding.

"Our phones!" JIN unnie shouted.

"You are now allowed to use your phones!" He said and we all cheered!

We grab our own phones and starred it in awe. I know other members want to call their parents immediately and I am too. But I'm debating if I should call him first or not.

"Sujeong-ah! You're still staring too long at your phone." Jiae unnie laughed at me.

I just chuckled. "Unnie, should I call him?" I asked.

"You must be very busy right now. But if you want to, go ahead. If not, just call your parents first." She smiled.

I nodded and punched some numbers.

"Sujeong-ah!!!"

"Eomma! How are you?" I asked. I called my parents since I know they'll answer.

"We're all good. How about you and the members? Oh god, congratulations to your first win!!!" Mom exclaimed.

"We're doing fine as well~" I replied and the conversation went on.

After the party, we head immediately to our dorms. Everyone is so tired that's why we are really quiet. I went to my room, together with Soojung unnie, wash myself and changed clothes. After doing all routines, I went to my bed and grab my phone.

Should I message him? Should I call him?

I opened my mail. Still no replies. I sighed.

"What's with the long sigh, bbangdeok?" Soojung unnie asked.

"Oh, I'm just worried to Taehyung oppa, if he's doing okay." I said.

All members knew my secret relationship with Taehyung oppa and my manager. Other managers don't know about it or else they will force us to break up.

"Aigoo. You just have to be patient. You see, he's also very patient to you waiting for your replies in mail. Now that you have your phone it will be easier now. Just message him again." She said as she applied products to her face.

"There's nothing wrong messaging him twice right?" I asked, kind of worried.

"Yeah, I think there's no problem with it since the two of you are dating plus you are concerned to him." She replied.

"Unnie, do you think he still loves me?"

"Sujeong-ah. You're thinking too much." Soojung unnie made a straight face. "Of course, he loves you."

"I'm just worried."

She said nothing anymore, getting my point. We've been secretly dating for almost one year already. We only meet at music shows, other than that, it's really hard to meet up with him. He is a busy person and when he has time I always suggest to him to just rest because one time when we planned to meet in the mall to watch movie, he just sleep the whole time.

I looked outside the window and stared at the moon.

"Sujeong-ah, when you miss me just stare at the moon." Taehyung oppa said as we stared the moon together.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"It just means that even though I am away like the moon, I still shine on your dark days. I am still with your side." He turned his head to me while I was still staring the moon.

"It's beautiful." I said.

"Indeed, it is." He said still looking at me. I turned my head to him and he kissed my forehead.

"I love you, Sujeong. Let's keep on fighting in this complicated and difficult situation." He said and I nodded.

Of course we will. We'll fight this battle.

"I love you too."

I miss you so bad Taehyung oppa. But staring the moon like this makes me feels that you're just beside me.

'Hi TaeTae~ Bbangdeok here~ We finally got our phones back. I love you so much!' I sent a message to him before drifting to sleep.

Morning came and I checked immediately my phone. Still no reply. I just sighed. It's okay. I really understand because I trust him.

Everyone was so busy preparing for the show later at Show Champion. We get ready and went off.

"Sujeong, you look so down today, did you and Taehyung-shi fight?" Myungeun unnie asked.

I shook my head. "Nope, it's just..." my voice trailed off.

"It's okay, Sujeong. Just open up. You know how supportive we are to the both of you." Jisoo unnie said.

I nodded. They all looked at me. "Well, it's really childish actually, but he hasn't replying to me yet." I confessed.

"Aigoo. Don't worry too much! Just think of the positive side. Maybe he is busy, he'll reply to your messages." Kei unnie said.

"And just like what I've said last night, you'll have easier communication since we got our phones back." Soojung unnie said.

Just then, Manager oppa hopped in the van. "What's the discussion girls?" He asked.

"Just nothing oppa." Mijoo unnie smiled.

"Okay, let's go then!"

After a couple days he still hasn't replied. The longest time that he haven't reply was 3 days and now it's been 5 days. I should get use to this now.

"Sujeong unnie! Aren't you going to watch BBMAs?" Yein asked.

"I am actually watching it right now." I smiled to her.

"This early???"

"Yup. They said that magenta carpet starts at 6AM KST. I'm watching in livestream."

I went back to my room after getting some snacks inside the kitchen. It was right timing, BTS arrived and they look all so good.

"Woah! They're so handsome!" Myungeun unnie squealed.

"They are!" I replied.

I watched the while show even the performances. And they announced the Top Social Artist. I was really hoping for them to win.

"...BTS!!!"

"Uwaaah!!! BTS won Top Social Artist!!!" I shouted.

"Really?" Soojung unnie appeared from nowhere. "That's great!" Jiae unnie as well. "Daebak!!" -Mijoo

I immediately grabbed my ohone and messaged in KakaoTalk: 'Congratulation BTS! Other members said congratulations as well. I miss you so much already Tae oppa. I love you!' And sent.

Days passed again, and I still kept on messaging him, how is he and if he eaten already. Am I getting annoying now?

Night came and I was just on my bed. He even hasn't seen my messages to him. Aigoo~

I just looked again to the moon. I can't help but to say that it's so pretty. I can feel that tears start to form. Oh god, please, don't cry Sujeong. You can do this, the two of you love each other.

But my tears suddenly keep on falling.

Gosh, I really really miss him so much.

Suddenly my phone vibrated, someone was calling. I looked at Soojung unnie who was sleeping soundly. It was from unknown number, at first I was scared to answer it but I did anyways.

"Hello?"

"I miss you."

Its... Taehyung oppa.

I broke down because of happiness. He called me. He didn't just replied to my messages instead he called me.

"Tae-Taehyung oppa?" I stuttered.

"I miss you so bad." He said.

"Me too. I miss you so much." I cried.

"I miss you. I can't help but to repeat it all the time. I really miss you."

"Oppa..."

"I'm sorry I haven't replied to you the past few days. It's been so hectic and--" I cut him.

"I understand. I really really understand."

There was silence.

"Congratulations to your first win. You don't know how much I tried to not cry because we were practicing that day. I'm so proud of you." He said.

"Thank you. It still felt unreal." I replied. "Congratulations as well. You guys won Top Social Artist. You are so great and you guys looks so good with those suits and--" This time he cut me.

"I love you, Ryu Sujeong."

I was too shocked and can't say anything.

"I am so crazy, madly, truly, deeply in love with you, Sujeong. I'm sorry if I am a big burden to you. Please don't leave me and let's fight this."

I unknowingly smiled. "I love you to so much, Kim Taehyung. I really do. There was no one who ever made me feel this way." I replied.

"I'm staring at the moon right now. It felt so good. I can even feel your presence even your not here. It even felt better when I called you and hear your voice." He said.

"I am staring at it too." I said. "I can't believe I am hearing your voice now. It fely really different than reading your oh-so-chessy messages." I chuckled.

"Yah! Jimin helped me there. I can't even put into words my feelings to you." He sounded like he's sulking.

"I love it though." I said. "How are you? And the other members?" I asked.

"We're doing fine but very tired. We are in Korea right now that's why I was able to call you and I have changed my number."

And the conversation goes on...

After all the worries for the past few days were all gone. Finally, I can breathe now. They said that long distance relationship was the hardest but I think I can consider us the hardest as well. We have to be faithful to each other most important is trust.

I stared again to the moon. I must thank God for creating the moon, that way even if we are apart from each other we can still see and feel each other in just looking at it.

"It's already 4 o'clock. Aren't you going to sleep?" I asked.

"Are you sleepy already?" He asked back.

"Well, yeah but I like talking to you right now because I miss you." I blushed.

He just chuckled. "Hang on, just a minute."

"Okay." I waited for a couple minutes. Suddenly, a guitar played.

One day
I wrote a long, long letter to the moon
It would not be brighter than you
But I lighted a small candle

[Pre-Chorus: V]
At a dusky park
A nameless bird that sings
Where are you
Oh you
Why are you crying
You and I are the only ones here
Me and you
Oh you

Following into the deep night
The sound of you singing
Brings the red morning
A step, and another step
The dawn passes
And when that moon falls asleep
The blue shade that stayed with me disappears

(네시 - RM&V)

"How was it?"

"It's really good!" I said. "Who wrote that? Who played the guitar?"

"I did. I tried to learn to play guitar. It wasn't finished yet though, we are planning to release it on our anniversary." He grinned.

"I'm so proud of you Tae oppa! Next time, I'll play the guitar and you'll sing." I said.

"That's a great idea!"

-----

Hello guys~ this story is actually inspired by IU's Through the Night and DEAN's Half-Moon. Hope you guys like it~ I'm not gonna accept requests first ㅋㅋ I'll finish first the other requests~ Have a nice day! ❤ Vote. Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 27.5K 45
Jimin is hopelessly in love with his best friend Yoongi, who is totally oblivious to Jimin's feelings. When Yoongi's girlfriend of 6 months breaks up...
31 3 1
Collection of BTS pairs (yoonmin, taekook namjin, sope) stories by yours truly. PS: requests are open <3
33K 462 16
Taekook, YoonMin and NamJin One shots. BxB If you're not comfortable with this kind of stories. Feel free to leave.
27.4K 5.3K 88
⁞ '✎ A reader insert story that portrays BTS members as classic love tropes in fanfiction writing. : ̗̀➛ Namjoon as "best friends to lovers" / "coll...