artist | bieber

By niallengar

she loved art and he fell in love with hers. artist © niallengar started: mar 26, 2017 completed: - More

A R T I S T
O N E | C R O S S
T W O | S N A P C H A T
T H R E E | P I Z Z A
F O U R | R I D E
F I V E | H O S P I T A L
S I X | W H E R E
S E V E N | P R E T E ND
E I G H T | S E C R E T S
N I N E | J E T S K I
T E N | M O N E Y
E L E V E N | F A V O R S
T W E L V E | E S C O R T
T H I R T E E N | D O N E
F O U R T E E N | C O U L D BE
T H O U S A N D | N O T E
F I F T E E N | T H A N K Y O U
S I X T E EN | N E R V O U S
C O V E R
E I G H T E E N | M I S T A K EN
N I N E T E E N | K I S S
T W E N T Y | B E L I E V E
T W E N T Y - O N E | S E C U R E
T W E N T Y - T W O | L O N G N I G H T S
U P D A T E | #1
U P D A T E | #2
T W E N T Y - T H R E E | A N S W E R S
U P D A T E | #3
T W E N T Y - F O U R | E M E R G E N C Y
T W E N T Y - F I V E | A N N O Y E D
U P D A T E | #4
T W E N T Y - S I X | T H A N K Y O U
T W E N T Y - S E V E N | Q U E E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T | D A T E
T W E N T Y - N I N E | G R A N D O P E N I N G
T H I R T Y | A R G U E M E N T S
T H I R T Y - O N E | S H A M P O O
C O V E R | P A R T 2
T H I R T Y - T W O | S T A Y
T H I R T Y - T H R E E | H O M E
T H I R T Y - F O U R | H O P E
T H I R T Y - F I V E | M E
T H I R T Y - S I X | C R O U T O N
T H I R T Y - S E V E N | A I R P O R T
U P D A T E | # 5
T H I R T Y - E I G H T | C A L L
explanation?
updates + starting again

S E V E N T E E N | D R A C O

4.3K 120 6
By niallengar

S  E V E N T E E N
D R A C O

It was pretty late out, both Justin and I were walking down the beach after we had just finished talking to Ana. Everything with my mom went great afterwards, I think my mom loves Justin more than she loves me, so that's good I guess.

Ana had wanted us to go see her so we could talk about some emergency but all we talked about was how busy she was, and how she couldn't handle owning the studio anymore. After ranting and all that, she left without even saying goodbye which left me to close up the studio because I truly think that one night that we're not open won't hurt us.

"I honestly wish that I could forever stay right here." I looked at him with a small smile and nodded in agreement, playing with the sand beneath my feet. "I feel you, this is just so relaxing."

"Not only that but being here with you is a huge bonus." A smile was now on my features from ear to ear as I looked at him and he chuckled. "Catherine, I'm being serious. You make me very happy."

"I'm glad I do, you make me happy as well." My hands wrapped around the back of his neck and hugged him, feeling his warmth radiating onto my body. "It's pretty late, don't you think we should get going?"

"Nope, we're walking on the beach and there's no paps in sight. This is like heaven to me right now." I watched as he smiled, walking closer to the water, putting his feet in. "How about we do some night swimming?"

"You have a pool at your place, and it's safer. I'd rather do that."

"Don't be a baby, lets get in. Or i'll drag you in."

"You wouldn't dare." He would.

He ran over to me in a matter of seconds, sweeping me off my feet and throwing me over his shoulder. His pants were drenched from now being in the water, but he still hadn't thrown me in. Not yet, at least.

"Justin Drew Bieber, I swear if you don't let me down I'm going to kill you." I mumbled in fear as he kept pretending to drop me. "This isn't funny." I yelped once I felt the cold water touch my feet for a split second.

"I love you too." I closed my eyes as he threw me in, coming up for air as quickly as I could, looking for him. "Justin, it's so cold. I'm going to get sick."

"No you're not, you're just overreacting." I turned around and we both were so close to each other, that I could feel him breathing down on me. "I'm not." I groaned, putting my hand on his chest, trying to regain my breath.

"I think different." His chuckle was the only sound that could be heard, besides the waves crashing in the shore. I looked up to see that there were several stars in the night sky and the moon was shining really bright, reflecting on the water. "Catherine."

I shifted my eyes to his face, taking in ever little drop of water that cascaded down his face. His eyes were now looking into mine, a smile was now on my features as I cupped his face with my hands. "You're so cute."

"Cute? Don't you mean hot?" I shook my head and removed my hands from were they were, about to turn around until he stopped me. "Where are you going?"

"Out of the water? We have to go home." I pointed out and he smirked, splashing some water at me. "You're calling it home, I like that."

"Oh my go, lets go." I laughed, finally getting out with him following behind me. The two of us took our shoes from where they were at, at the shore line and began to walk towards the studio. "You're driving, I'm sleepy."

"Of course I'm driving, I missed riding my baby."

"That sounds incredibly wrong." I laughed as we finally reached the studio and went through the alley to reach the parking in the back. His car seemed so comfortable to me, especially since it had heated seats and that was all I needed at the moment.

"I'm in the mood for pizza." I mumbled as I got inside the car, putting the seatbelt on and getting myself comfortable. Justin was taking his shirt off and I looked away without him noticing that I was staring. "I'll order once we get to the house."

The engine roared as he turned the car on and got out of the parking lot, his car now in the street along with every other person that decided to join the Miami nightlife. I admired the people walking down Ocean Drive with their friends or significant other, a sight of pure happiness. "I forget how beautiful Miami is."

"It's where I met you so this city has made some amazing things happen for me."

"Funny." I rolled my eyes and kept staring out the window as he drove, now getting on the bridge that was attached to the island that his house was on. (This sounds boujee as hell but that's literally how it is here in Miami. There's several islands and they're all by Miami Beach and the bridges are the entrances to the island. It's crazy. ANYWAYS.)

Once we finally got inside the island and entered the gate to his house, I quickly unlocked the door and went inside the house, knowing that I had left it unlocked because no one was going to come in. "Luna, my cute little baby."

I ruffled her hair as she jumped up, reaching up to me. "Tomorrow we have to buy her things. All you brought was her food. She needs a bed, a ton of toys, and I want to get her something so she can swim in the water."

"You're gonna spoil the fuck out of her." I nodded and continued to ruffle her hair for a few seconds before going up the stairs and into Justins room, where all my clothes currently were at.

I took off my wet shirt and threw it into the laundry hamper, reminding myself that I had to do laundry before it started smelling all musty. "This is certainly a welcoming view." I yelped and turned around, putting my arms over my chest as soon as I'd heard Justin talk.

"Knocking exists for a reason." I turned my head and glared at him. "Not when it's my room that you're in."

"Get out, I have to shower and change. You will not be seeing my lady parts." He chuckled and walked over to his closet, grabbing a random set of sweatpants and shirt, before walking out of the room and closing the door.

After taking a shower and getting into comfortable clothes to sleep in, I headed downstairs to the living room to see that Justin was no where in sight, and upon checking if his car was in the driveway I assumed that he went out to get the pizza.

cat:
pizza run?

justin:
yeah
i came to the place that's by the studio since it's the closest
and their pizza is the bomb diggity

cat:
i just want normal pepperoni

justin:
i got two boxes just incase

cat:
in case of what?
i don't cook?
HA I ORDER TAKE OUT SO THAANKS
you just saved me $25 from ordering chinese tmrw

justin:
we are one
i got the pizza
im in the car

this lighting in the prking lot is crazy

cat:
NO
OMG
DRACO
IS THAT YOU
HOLY SNXI
YOU LOOK JUST LIKE DRACO IN THIS OICTURE
WHAT
OH Y GOD YOU SEE, HOW DO YOU NOT SEE IT
I LOVE THIS
IM SAVING IF
LOVE YOU'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 115 40
A normal teenage girl has her dream come true. Falls in love with teen pop-star Justin Bieber, and what happens next? Will Natalie survive the invasi...
DM • JB By lor

Fanfiction

380K 6K 47
//In which Justin Bieber DMS an Instagram famous model // @JustinBieber liked your photo @JustinBieber started following you @JustinBieber sent...
twitter|jb By jb.

Fanfiction

134K 4.5K 25
☾who knew you could find your soulmate on twitter☽