~BASKETBALLS~ (Joshler) {COMP...

By alphaoriginal

Tyler hates Josh. But that can all easily change. The Dun family recently moved next door to the Joseph famil... More

1. New term
2. I'm not good with people
3. Late night break in
4. Oh my Josh I'm so Dun with you
5. Dance Buddies
6. Joshua Dun (The devil's child)
7. Dinner Party
8. Detention
9. Guilty
10. Arrangements
11. Red Haired Boy
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH DUN❤~
12. Date Night
14. Kiss or tease?
15. Basketball Boys
16. Josh's Orders
17. Late night Party
18. DRuuUnkK
19. Gay? Not at all
20. URIE, Stop fooling around!
21. Victoria's Secret
22. Sex Education
23. The Big Game
24. Brendon's Birthday
25. Wet Dreams
26. Cake for Breakfast
27. Thoughts
28. Dance, Dance
29. Tests
30. Events
31. Sleepover
32. Moody Mornings
33. Airport
34. Fly High
35. A Room With The Devil
36. Annoyance
37. Truth or Dare?
38. Beach Fun
39. Jealousy
40. Pool
41. Party Conflicts
42. Confused Feelings
43. Two Happy Boys
44. Tyler The Virgin? (Not Any More)
45. Confessions, Breakups, Boyfriends?
46. Understanding
47. Hot and Steamy
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER JOSEPH❤~
48. Nervous
49. Report Card
50. Basketballs
~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

13.Bowling

3.3K 120 154
By alphaoriginal

Tyler's Pov

Once me and Jenna had finished our meal, we got and made our way towards the bowling place. The others already went there as they had finished their dinner before us, they told us they would be waiting in the arcade area for us.

Me and Jenna walked in the building hand in hand and looked around to see Brendon competing at one of the video game machines. Josh and Ryan were cheering him on.

"Come on brendon, so close!" Said Ryan biting down on his top lip as we walked over to them. Brendon was concentrating intensely on the game as if his life depended on it.

"Hey Brendon," I said, "What game is this?"

Brendon didn't reply or dare look up as he was so distracted. His eyes were fixed on the screen and he was biting his tounge.

"Okay," I muttered to myself. The boy was clearly too distracted to answer my question.

"Should we go to the bowling area now," I asked.

"Wait a minute," Josh replied staring at the screen," Brendons so close to completing this level."

I rolled my eyes and stood their with my arms folded. Then suddenly Jenna's phone went off causing brendon to jump and loose controll over the game.

"No-no-no noo," brendon gasped trying to regain his position. Jenna was talking on the phone with whoever had called her.

"Nooooo," brendon whined throwing his head back when he had lost the game. Both Ryan and Josh seemed to look disappointed and shocked too. I let out an airy chuckle at how over dramatic they were being, but then they all turned to me glaring and giving me the evil eye.

I raised my hands defensively." Hey don't look at me like that, blame Jenna." I said gesturing over to her while she was still talking in the phone. Brendon groaned and I rolled my eyes smiling.

We made our way to where you would borrow the bowling shoes and booked to play for an hour.

When no one was looking, Josh came up to me and whispered in my ear, "I bet I'm gonna beat you, baby boy."

"Yeah right," I replied rolling my eyes. "I bet you won't even manage to get a single strike."

Josh smirked and went to pick up the heaviest ball ,bowling it down the alley and getting a strike on his very first go. The others cheered while I just stood there struck dumb with my mouth falling agape. I could not believe it, how's that even possible?!
I was shaken out of my thoughts when Josh walked up to me and said, "your turn kitten."

I took a deep breath then walked over to grab a ball determined to win. I wasn't quite sure of which ball to use so I decided to use the same heavy ball that Josh used. I put my fingers through the three holes and tried to lift the ball up, grunting at how heavy it was. My fingers were starting to ache as I kept trying to lift that ball, but I just could not.

I heard a loud snort from behind me and turned around to see the others trying to hold back their laughter. "Having a hard time there, Tyler?" Josh called out mockingly only causing everyone else to laugh harder.

I rolled my eyes and went back to trying to pick up the ball. Once I had finally managed to lift it, I made my way, stumbling a bit, over the the alley.

I swung the ball a few times in attempt to throw it, but only caused myself to trip and slip at the weight of it. I dropped the ball and fell over onto my front, the others were practically dying of laughter by this point. The ball rolled down the alley, but ended up going side ways into the gutter.

I huffed and banged my head against the floor not bothering to get up. A strong pair of arms suddenly grabbed onto my arm and pulled me up, and I looked to see that it was Josh. "Maybe you should use a lighter ball next time," he suggested. I looked down blushing a bright red as he walked away. This was all too embarrassing for me.

The game carried on smoothly after that. I had decided to use a much lighter ball but still ended missing most goes and not gaining nearly as many points as Josh.

Brendon however, was catching up to Josh. Josh was in first place and Brendon was in second, but he was not far behind.

The game ended and we read out the score board.

"In 5th place, " Brendon started of dramatically, "Was Tyler!"

Everyone clapped for me although I had done rubbish. I turned to see Josh smirking at me which made me blush a deep red.

"In 4th place was Ryan and 3rd place was Jenna." We all cheered for them.

"And in 2nd place was me," brendon said disappointed.

"Meaning I won!" Josh stated triumphantly.

Brendon huffed and rolled his eyes and Josh just smirked at him. "Sore looser, huh?" Josh said teasingly.

Brendon rolled his eyes once again and pushed him playfully. "Shut up."

Josh just deviously smiled at him and Brendon smiled back. I suddenly felt my stomach quench up. Just seeing them act so friendly with with each other made me feel jealous? No. Why would I be? I don't even like Josh the littlest bit so why would I care.

I quickly turned in search of Jenna and reached down to hold her hand. My stomach went all queasy again and I didn't like it, it just did not feel right. I ignored the feeling though.

The group of us decided to go get drinks so we made our way over to the food bar. I noticed several times Josh staring down at me and Jenna's interlocked hands.

We sat down at a table and ordered our drinks then started on chatting.

"I still can't belive you Tyler," brendon said laughing. I smiled awkwardly looking down. I knew Brendon was going to carry on bringing this up for the rest of my life.

"And you said you could beat me," Josh said smirking. I blushed red and bit my top lip not knowing what to say. Ryan seemed to notice how uncomfortable I seemed.

"Stop guys, your really embarrassing him." He said leaning on Brendon's shoulder.

"I'm just playfully teasing," said Brendon. Jenna wasn't paying any attention to the conversation, she was busily distracted texting some one on her phone.

Soon later our drinks arrived. I had ordered a cherry banana and peach smoothie, so did Josh. It tasted so good.

We carried on talking until it was time to go home. Ryan went home to stay the night with Brendon and Jenna went off by herself, leaving me and Josh to go together.

It was dark and cold outside as it had just passed 11 o'clock and I had forgotten to bring a jacket.

Most of our journey was in silence and Josh decided to speak up. "Why's Jenna always distracted on her phone?"

I can't belive I wasn't the only one who noticed. I just thought I was being paranoid but it seems that other people seem to have noticed as well.

I shrugged my shoulders and replied, "I'm not sure."

Once we had arrived in front of our houses we waved goodbye and went our separate directions.

"Bye Kitten," Josh called out.

I rolled my eyes at the name. "Bye Joshua," I called over at him opening the doors to my house.

It was late at night so I was assuming everyone else was asleep. I walked down the corridor towards my bedroom and collapsed onto my bed. I was about to fall asleep but then realised that my big glass doors were slightly slid open so I had to get up to slide them closed.

There was a bright light from one of the rooms upstairs in Josh's house and I looked up to see Josh standing there. I kept staring at him for a while I don't know why though.

Josh's Pov

It's been a long day today and I was extremely tired. I went about pulling off my t-shirt and trousers to go to bed, so that I was standing in my room in just my underwear. I looked around in my draws to find a pair of track suit bottoms but then noticed a light from outside my window.

I looked out my window to see Tyler downstairs in his bedroom staring right up at me.

His mouth fell open when he saw me looking at him, and I just smirked. He quickly stood up and scrambled back to his bed turning out the lights. Was he seriously just watching me get changed?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 1.2K 15
When the daughter of a well known villain shigaraki escapes his abusive and villainous acts runs to a pro hero that is willing to take her as his own...
4.6K 300 34
Opposites James and Mica plan their mutual friend's birthday party together. What Mica doesn't know is that James has a massive crush on him...
300K 8.5K 12
[THIS IS A SAMPLE] Read the full story on Radish fiction. The link is in my Wattpad Bio. --- August walked out of Vincent's life the same way he walk...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...