baby boy [zustin mieber] [boo...

By rendezvousboy

there just aren't enough zustin books. #13 in #supergay as of 8/28/18 #34 in #zustin as of 10/9/18 #2 in #mie... More

information
uno
dos
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
doce
trece
catorce

tres

2.3K 75 123
By rendezvousboy

(he looks kinda high there.)

(give me what he's having.)

(sorry kids.)

thank you for commenting, voting, and adding this book to your reading lists! the feedback really makes me happy :).

"tell daddy you're sorry."

" 'm sorry, daddy."

(that gif is so damn sexy.)

(like)

(damn.)

not edited.

friday.

"oh my gosh i wanna bend him over his desk and completely wreck him. i would wreck him so hard that he wouldn't be able to walk for a week. like, i'd cum so deep inside of him that my seed would be spilling out for days."

"i honestly don't know why i'm friends with you." i whined as the boy continued to make hip thrusting motions against the table.

"because you love me."

"not when you're talking about nailing our math teacher."

"you'll understand when you're older."

"we're the same damn age you moron." i was already a nervous wreck for tonight and niall's antics weren't helping.

we were currently in chemistry class, testing out different acids and such. basically seeing what kind of chemical reactions we could get.

sure i was a nerd for this kind of thing but these big goggles and yellow latex gloves were not attractive at all.

"are you alright mate? you seem tense. is it because you're seeing your daddy tonight?"

i blushed profusely.

"niall shut up! people are around!"

"oh please! no one is listening! hell i'm sure that girl over there is fingering herself underneath the table. but did anyone say anything to her? no!"

"mr. malik and mr. horan! focus on the assignment and stop dilly dallying!" mrs. tilly, our chemistry teacher, scolded us before continuing to write a homework assignment on the board.

"sorry."

"my dearest apologies miss." niall said dramatically.

"but anyways man, you don't have any reason to be nervous. you guys have been talking on the phone nonstop all week."

"well yeah, but it's different. like i don't know what to do on dates. i'm a virgin to these sort of things."

"oh trust me," niall rolled his eyes,"i know you are. well if i were you i'd suck his dick in the back of a-,"

"ok, this is why i don't ask you for advice." i giggled quietly.

"alright, alright. just be yourself. ya know, get to know each other better. he seems to really like you, and you like him, don't you?"

"yeah, but he's so much older than me."

"7 years isn't even that bad."

"are you even hearing yourself?!" i whispered harshly as i grabbed some random liquid.

"look. either you take this opportunity or i will. two words. sugar. daddy." he emphasized.

"you're seriously a handful."

"i'd like to grab a handful of mr. tomlinson."

"i hope i get striked by lightning." i whined.

today was going to be a long day.

________________________

"and that's why i'm banned from chuck e. cheese." our friend, harry, stated with a grin as he finished his completely idiotic story.

"you oaf! why would you think that was a good idea?" niall said with a grin.

"it seemed alright at the time."

"you're a delinquent." i said as i shook my head at the curly haired lad.

harry was very odd. we rarely saw him and when we did he was always rambling about something random.

plus, he was obsessed over this kid. asher? ashley? ashton! that was his name.

you know niall's obsession over mr. tomlinson's ass? harry was twice as bad when it came to ashton.

but there was one problem.

ashton is a freshman.

and harry is a senior.

ashton is apparently really good in math, so he was put in harry's class.

i guess it was love at first sight.

"you guys don't understand! the way he tucks his hair underneath his flower crown and the way he giggles every time i fumble with my words makes me wanna smother him with affection. he's so precious and perfect and i really wanna put my dick in him."

( how romantic harold)

"dude, he's like 14. you turn 18 in a couple of months." niall stated as he stole a french fry off of my lunch tray.

"so? maybe he's into older guys. i just want to love him until the day i die."

"you're so sappy! he's just a kid! i'm sure he's still thinking about boy bands and glitter." i chuckled.

"i bet i can make him fall in love with me."

"what're we betting here?" niall asked.

"if you make him fall in love with you by the end of the school year, i'll get a tattoo of the word loser on my arm." i stated with an eye roll.

"now i'd pay money to see that." niall squeaked with an eyebrow raise.

"but! if you don't, you have to get a tattoo of the word loser on your arm."

"you're on malik!" he smirked.

ashton is so oblivious to harry's flirting that it's sad. i'm not even going to worry about this.

"anyways, what are you going to wear on your date tonight?" harry asked and my eyes went wide.

"niall what the fuck!" i glared at him.

"why do you automatically assume that i told him?!" he pouted.

"i only told you, dickhead!"

there was a long pause.

"ok maybe i kinda sort of told him about your potential sugar daddy but how could i not?!"

"you're the worst secret keeper ever!"

"well in my defense you didn't say i couldn't tell him."

"i didn't say you could either!" i argued.

"ok guys, i'm literally right here." harry said with a straight face.

i sighed before rubbing my temples.

"well since you already know, yes i have a date and no, i don't know what i'm going to wear. he said something casual but i don't know how casual, ya know?"

buzz.

speak of the devil.

justin 😏: hi baby boy

"was that him?" harry asked as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"shut the fuck up."

me: hi 🤗

justin 😏: i'm very excited for tonight. i think you'll like what i've chosen.

me: oh? 👀

justin 😏: 👀

me: i'll be the judge of that, mister

justin 😏: getting sassy with me?

me: mayyyybbbbbeeee

justin 😏: we'll have to do something about that mouth of yours, baby boy

me: oh? you gonna put me in time out? wash my mouth with soap?

justin 😏: hmmmm...you don't even want to know darling.

justin 😏: 5 pm. don't forget.

justin 😏: enjoy the rest of your day 💕

"by the blush on your face i'm guessing someone's getting fucked tonight?" niall said and i rolled my eyes.

"no- hey. where'd harry go?"

"probably to go gaze at ashton again. it's whatever he left his tray here and i'm not one to waste food."

"goodbye."

_______________________

"niall! he'll be here in fifteen minutes and i'm not even dressed yet! you're just sitting there eating up all my shit!" i yelled as i ran around my bedroom in my boxer shorts.

"wow. you made me feel so fat."

"we can deal with that later! help me! por favor!"

"alright alright fine." niall sighed and got up from my bed.

"let daddy do his magic."

______________________

"you. look. hot."

"you think he'll like it?" i asked nervously as i spun around in the mirror, yet again.

(minus the bag)

4:58 pm.

"he better like it! shit, you look good."

"stop eyeing me like a piece of meat you pervert."

my anxiety was through the roof at the moment and i kept checking myself in the mirror. i don't know why i'm so nervous. it's just a date. a nice simple date.

4:59

"oh my gosh my brain is going to explode."

"listen, you gorgeous man, you. you are going to go on this date. you are going to have the time of your life. and you are going to get your cherry popped. understand?!" he yelled as he shook my shoulders vigorously.

"i don't know about-,"

knock knock knock.

"damn. right on time." niall mumbled under his breath as he let me go.

i ran down the stairs.

(falling a few times)

as i approached the door i took a few deep breaths.

you got this zayn.

you GOT this.

my hand was inches away from the door, but before i could feel the pleasurable bliss of turning the door handle, my little leprechaun friend pushed me out of the way and took it upon himself to answer it for me.

"hey there! you must be justin! it's nice to match a name with a face!"

"ah, yes. that's me. and you are?" justin's husky voice was enough to make me drop to my knees.

"niall. niall horan. his father."

ok now it's time to intervene.

i made an appearance from behind the door.

"haha! actually, this is my best friend niall! hello, justin."

oh sweet lord.

he looked absolutely stunning. he had on a black leather jacket, a plain white shirt, ripped jeans, and a red and black flannel was tied around his waist. his blonde hair was gelled back slightly, but a few strands fell in front of his face.

"zayn, you look beautiful." justin grabbed my hand a placed a gentle kiss on it. my face flushed tomato red, and i'm sure it would stay this color for the rest of the night.

"uhhh, i uh-,"

"well would you look at the time! you two love birds better get going! bring him home at any time, i don't care. be good zaynie, remember what i said." niall rambled as he pushed us out of the house.

(my house, if i must add)

he then kissed me on the cheek and waved goodbye before slamming the door in our faces.

justin didn't like that.

justin didn't like that at all.

"let's go." we walked down to his car and like the gentleman he is, he opened the door for me.

"so where are we go-,"

as soon as he got into the driver's seat he slammed me against the passenger door, making me squeal. both of his hands were on either sides of my head, and he leaned in dangerously close to my lips.

"justin wha-,"

"he is never to touch you again, understand?" justin's eyes were dark and his eyebrows were furrowed with anger.

"it was just a kiss on the-,"

"under. stand?"

this was so hot. he was so dominant and stern. i didn't want to know what he'd do if i continued to argue, so i nodded shyly.

"good boy."

he then released his encasement on me and returned to his side of the car.

(very nice car, if i may add)

(a mercedes)

(nice)

good boy. good boy. good boy.

oh please little zayn, please control yourself.

"now, let's go, shall we?"

________________________

the next chapter is gonna be fluffy and cute af. you guys will love it.

thank you for all of the positive feedback! i love reading your comments! you guys are so nice 💛.

so the sequel to this book will be with niall and louis. and then the third book will be with harry and ashton (irwin). since you guys like this book i figured why not make it into a trilogy :).

i was not expecting so many reads! i really just made this book out of boredom jajaja.

thank you all again 💛.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 1K 12
Classic closeted gay best friends get together love story Mattia don't read this
7.8K 201 32
On the outside he's just a normal college boy who happens to like guys, but on the inside he's broken. Always wearing a smile, people would believe...
13K 1K 55
Jastin version, Sequel & Zustin version in the same book! English/French versions Justin Bieber was head over heels for Jason McCann, and Jason McCan...
187K 3.6K 14
[ChanBaek DDLB] >All that Daddy and Baby stuff Top!Chanyeol, Bottom!Baekhyun Fluff/Smut/Angst [Requests Closed] #9 chanbaek - 16/12/18 #26 baekyeol...