Before School

By Lily_Loves_Lavenders

No ones safe.. More

Before School

2 1 6
By Lily_Loves_Lavenders

I'm Alex. I'm 10 and I am a very weird child. I would always be concerned about the Uluminati. What? Im 10. No one listens to me. I never trust anyone. Unless there like my idol RuPaul Charles..hehe...W-What? Shut up. Whatever. I live in Canada where everyone ignores you and never pays attention to anyone's feelings. It's 7:00 and I'm about to go to my bus. I walked up the side walk and these cats catch my eye. One with a green eye, a red eye and, a orange eye. There walking in an alley with trash cans. I have 10 minutes left what do I have to lose? As the cats walk up the alley I sne-. Wait a minute. There cats. I don't need to sneak. I just walk over there and they hop on a trash can and scatter up the wood fence. "Hey wait!!" I scream up the alley. I jump up the trash can and I try to climb up the wood. Maybe something my backpack can help. Like a pen or pencil. Notebook, no, textbook, no banana, why do I have this is here, oh two pencils! I grabbed them out of my bag and use the to climb up the wood. Halfway one of my pencils brakes. I only have one left that works. When I reach the top the orange cat was just sitting there. "H-hey cat. How you doing?" He looks at me and scratches my face and I fell down 10 feet down and I came to a blur and passed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.3K 1.5K 76
A Tale of five siblings known as 'The Krew' and they had an pretty ordinary life with their three awesome uncles. They love helping their Uncle Pigsy...
88.6K 3.2K 54
On October 31 1981 the Potter family's lives were forever changed. Harry James Potter became the boy-who-lived, but that was not the only thing to h...
13K 1.2K 32
Essere la nuova moglie di un uomo che ha già figli non è mai facile, scoprire che tuo marito è un membro di un culto, fa riti strani e che i bambini...
93.9K 2.9K 42
Waking up in the body of a Romani Archiman is acceptable. Getting 3rd and 1st True Magics is nice. Getting Beasts as pets - delightful. The world of...