for you. yoonseok

Galing kay ptgarchived

"I will try my best to smile, for you." childhood!au ship: yoonseok side ship: namjin completed. © 2017 Higit pa

for you
preschool
different
love
what?
knights
stupid
crush?
hospital room
perfect
broken-hearted
help
rain
wintertime
gone
now
cold
epilogue
THANKU!

finally

3.8K 252 275
Galing kay ptgarchived

AGE SEVENTEEN

after the sudden departure of jimin, life has been going smoothly. yoongi no longer is neglected and instead is treasured, similar to when they were small children.

he loves the attention, having hoseok treat him so wonderfully and lovingly. they always sleep at each other's houses, wear each other's clothes, and cuddle nearly every day. it was almost like they were dating. almost. (yoongi was still working on that.)

of course, in the back of his mind yoongi has doubts and concerns, those surrounding the major shift after jimin was out of the picture. am i only a rebound? will i ever be like jimin to hoseok?

the questions always seem to remain stuck in the back of his brain, which further decayed the scraps of self-confidence. still the strange mystery surrounding jimin and hoseok is left unanswered and yoongi doesn't feel like interfering. he is happy jimin was gone anyway.

yoongi is just waiting for any sort of romantic interest from hoseok. of course, the signs were blatantly there but yoongi brushes them off as being quirks of hoseok's exceptional personality.

he just really loves hoseok. really loves him. yoongi adores him and falls deeper and deeper in love with him with every passing day.

he's just waiting. waiting for a sign for them to further their relationship into something more.

but how much longer he can wait, he doesn't know.

it's the summer of junior year when hoseok finally decides to take action.

take what action? well, hoseok has been having weird emotions lately. feelings about yoongi that are somewhat unfamiliar to him.

yoongi has always just been cute, and pretty... and attractive... and really, really cute. hoseok thought that was obvious. he has always felt attracted to yoongi, but never classified as actual love. until hoseok started wondering about them, him and yoongi and their obscure romantic relationship. he asked himself, why is yoongi so different in my mind compared to others like namjoon or jin? why is he on my mind so often? why do i have weird dreams about him?

truth is, he doesn't know. until now of course.

hoseok trusts yoongi with all his heart and being. he wants and needs to confess. deep down, he knows yoongi must feel the same way. he knows everything about yoongi. his habits, quirks, everything. hoseok truly believes in his heart that him and yoongi are meant to be. soul partners. soulmates. true loves. everything.

he wants to be with yoongi for the remainder of his life. no one else.

with all these intensive feelings welled up inside of him hoseok wants to do it. confess to yoongi.

so he does.

in the evening, hoseok leaves his house and picks up a little daisy that had bloomed in his yard. it was cute and tiny, just like yoongi. he beams, satisfied and ready to meet his friend. he couldn't wait to make yoongi his.

after a lengthy walk, the sunshine boy finally arrives at his destination.

ah, yes. that little mushroom's house.

hoseok gently knocks on yoongi's door and the boy lazily answers, sleepy-eyed and dressed in his lounge clothes.

"been sleeping?" hoseok asks with a smirk.

"pfft, of course," yoongi replies, "come in."

the two boys retreat to yoongi's room, screaming as they enter, and jump into his bed with a giant thump. quickly they adjust so they sit across one another, knees touching.

"guess what!" yells hoseok suddenly.

yoongi winces at his friend's volume. "what?"

hoseok fishes into his pocket and his fingers brush against the fragile petals stored inside. happily he hides it in his palm, beaming as yoongi gives him a perplexed expression.

hoseok exclaims, "i got you something!" and presents the tiny daisy, nearly crumpled beneath his strong fingertips.

"what's this?" questions yoongi curiously, his eyes widened in delighted wonder. hoseok grins as he sticks the blossom into yoongi's tousled hair, the white blossom contrasting against the midnight black strands. so, so pretty...

"cute," says hoseok softly as yoongi peers into the mirror on his wall. his eyes light up and the corners of his mouth lift. it reminds him of their days as children, the delicate buds drifting onto their hair while they shared their first kiss together.

"reminds me of our childhood... that one day..." yoongi mumbles, blushing as he recalls their innocent kiss from years ago.

at the sudden mentioning of that momentous event, hoseok desires to kiss yoongi so badly that it was nearly unbearable. the fact that the boy's rosy lips were there, sticking out empty and untouched, practically drives hoseok to insanity. he has to confess now. he has to.

"i need to tell you something," hoseok blurts out.

yoongi hums, "go ahead," as he turns back to his friend, a slightly fascinated look adorning his impassive face. hoseok nervously bites his lip before meeting yoongi's curious eyes. he prays over and over; please return my feelings. please be mine. please.

"i-I'm in love with you, yoongi," hoseok whispers faintly, his simple words almost seeming to glisten with adoration.

yoongi feels like there's thousands of butterflies fluttering in his stomach, and a delightful, light feeling pools into his heart. his eyes twinkle and he gazes at hoseok lovingly, his head tilted to the side ever so slightly and a little smile emerged on his chapped lips.

it was always never. hoseok would never like him back. hoseok would never share the same feelings. and yoongi would never be able to call hoseok his. now, it was finally yes.

"finally," is the word yoongi breathes out. it's simply the only word he can think of. "i-i've always had feelings for you, hobi," he admits shyly, a cute pink blush blossoming across his cheeks like a blooming rose.

hoseok breaks into a large grin and gives a breathless laugh of belief. "you have? you really like me?" he asks eagerly, thinking that this is all so unbelievable.

"yes, idiot," yoongi replies happily, beaming. hoseok lets out a lighthearted chuckle and climbs over to the smaller boy, inching closer until their noses nearly touched.

yoongi's gaze flickers from hoseok's pink lips and his eyes. his heart is racing and every fiber of his being is impatiently waiting and longing for hoseok's kiss.

and when hobi's mouth barely hovered above yoongi's, he pulls away slightly, a small smile on his face. yoongi's eyebrows furrow and he nearly throws something at the other boy in frustration.

"you said to never ever kiss you again," hoseok reminds with a playful smile.

"fucking hell," yoongi responds, a hint of desperation in his voice. he glares up at hoseok with a pout, "please...?"

"aww, is my little yoongi desperate?" hoseok coos lovingly like the other boy only is a tiny baby.

"i'm not little!" yoongi snaps defensively. hoseok only chuckles lovingly in return and slowly brings his hand to yoongi's pale face, gently grazing against his blushing cheek.

hoseok leans in closer and closer, until yoongi can feel his hot breath tickling his light skin. yoongi averts his gaze from the boy's lips and instead takes his time to observe the handsome boy's features. his skin is tanned gorgeously and his dark chocolate hair is soft and silky. hoseok's eyes are big and brown, kind and welcoming like a fresh cup of hot cocoa. his pink lips are parted and breathing steadily, impatiently awaiting the feeling of yoongi against them.

their noses faintly touch before hoseok softly presses his lips onto yoongi's. the smaller boy's heart seems to implode with bliss, pulsing at an inhuman pace. hoseok's slender fingers seem to find their way into yoongi's raven locks and they linger, pulling gently at the charcoal strands as they kiss feverishly.

their kiss finally ceases for air. they stay, their foreheads touching as their heavy breaths dwindle.

yoongi inhales hoseok's sweet scent, the enticing aroma of fresh honey that has always lingered on the boy's warm skin. he can't get enough. hoseok's alluring fragrance and light, feathery touches against his milky skin was enough to make yoongi fall in love over again and again, until his busy mind was filled to the brim with nothing but hoseok's heart-like smile.

he just loves hoseok so much.

and he still can't believe that finally he is rewarded, after having his anguished heart shattered too many times. all of his grief was finally replaced with love and bliss, seeing his hoseok finally returning the feelings he concealed for so long.

"yoongi! you're crying!" hoseok exclaims.

yoongi blinks in surprise and sure enough, a small tear rolls down his cheek.

"my yoonie, don't cry, gosh," he says, gently wiping the droplets off of yoongi's face with his thumbs. he lifts his lips to yoongi's tear-stained cheeks and kisses them, leaving gentle trails of kisses on his precious face.

"i never told you," yoongi gives a sad smile. "i've loved you for so long..." he trails off, before meeting hoseok's gracious eyes with a thoughtful expression. "w-when i was fourteen i thought you hated me."

hoseok releases a light sigh, nodding at this with pursed lips. "i was a stupid, ignorant loser back then, weren't i? gosh, how about we both throw darts at a picture of fourteen year old me to settle our burning hatred for him?"

yoongi's entire face lights up and he grins in amusement, his gummy smile growing rapidly on his face.

"you're so cute!" exclaims hoseok, laughing as he lovingly pinches yoongi's cheeks. the smaller boy pouts, murmuring, "you're cuter."

"no way! you're cuter!" hobi instantly argues, earning a look of disapproval from yoongi. the smaller boy yells, "no–" until he is interrupted by hoseok tackling him onto his bed.

they play-fight, bickering over who is cuter while lovingly try to kill each other. it was fun, the most fun they've had in a while. it ends in hoseok violently smacking yoongi with a pillow, then him freaking out if his love accidently got hurt, then yoongi hurling a clock at hoseok's head. the two lovebirds immediately die of laughter afterwards, forgetting the harmless violence they had inflicted on each other and instead quickly sealing a truce with a kiss.

exhausted, they collapse onto the bed, panting heavily as they cuddle up together. yoongi curls up by hoseok's side, contentment and bliss washing over him as their frantic breaths gradually slow.

"ahh... i love you so much, yoongi."

"i love you too," yoongi replies, whilst burying his head into hoseok's warm chest.

they stay sprawled across yoongi's bed, snugly bundled together in blankets and peacefully silent.

yoongi can feel a wide grin growing on hoseok's face as his fingers gently comb through yoongi's now-messy black hair. the boy concludes hoseok must adore his hair, judging from the soft pulling and the almost constant presence of his nimble fingers dancing through the fluffy locks. yoongi didn't mind of course; the gentle touch is lolling him into a serene sleep.

they continued this more, hoseok softly stroking his hair as yoongi snuck some kisses here and there; before yoongi eventually drifts off, sleeping soundly and comfortably against hobi's chest.

hoseok hums a sweet melody into the sleeping yoongi's fluffy hair and brushed a few stray strands from his forehead, admiring yoongi's ivory skin as a small chuckle emerges from his throat.

yoongi's beauty really is something.

the sleeping boy's raven hair was a fluffy mess of black locks, gracelessly hung over his chocolate eyes like a soft, unkempt cloak. his skin was milky white; cheeks and nose dusted with a cute strawberry pink that reminded hoseok of fresh cherry blossom trees.

hoseok's eyes noticed yoongi's mouth, slightly ajar in his sleep which hoseok found adorable. it took extreme self control for him not to kiss yoongi again, which was desperately impossible not to do. yoongi's rose lips tasted like fresh peppermint, refreshing and alluring. his kiss sent a shiver down hoseok's spine, invigorating him greatly.

instead he gingerly kisses yoongi's temple, careful not to wake him (since a sleep-interruption meant a scary suga, and no one wants that.) and just breathes soundly, lost in thought.

everything went well. he loves me, and i love him...

but.... he still doesn't know...

I'm sorry for changing covers too much XD
Also: Thank you for the comments <3 ! They make my day :D

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

65.7K 3.5K 41
"i told you we should've gone right," you choked out. "but if we had," jungkook smiled sadly, pulling you in for a kiss, "i wouldn't have fallen...
40.5K 2.6K 27
Preparing for their new comeback, Hoseok is quietly drowning in anxiety, and Min Yoongi, while struggling to understand his own feelings, is determin...
1.9K 86 34
🔷(→⁠_⁠→ Completed ←⁠_⁠←)🔷 "I dont remember anything about you. Even if you say that we loved each other i dont have any memory of our love. How are...
41.7K 1.4K 16
"Hi I'm Kim Taehyung I'm 18 please take good care of me" "But little do you know behind my cute smile I have issues and a bad reputation that...