SEX THERAPY «d.s.»

By CullenKing

Daniel Simmons, better known by his clients as Dr. Diggy, makes his living as a sex therapist with high profi... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Epilogue

Chapter One

109K 1.9K 2.6K
By CullenKing

Daniel "Diggy" Simmons

Sweat glistens on my forehead as I finish the last two sit ups in my rep. I lay back, breathing heavy, feeling my abdomen tight and burning from the exertion. I sit up, reach over and grab my bottle of water, guzzling the refreshing liquid.

"You look wore out." A sweet, female voice says. I turn to see the most beautiful woman walking over to me, dabbing her own forehead with a towel, her perfect, bodacious body moving beneath the spandex she wears. She looks older than me, but damn does she look good. It's should be a sin for a woman to look this good.

"I been here two hours already." I say, puffing my chest out a bit as I stand up, making sure she knows that I'm not weak. The way her eyes trail over my body tells me that she gets the picture. "I'm Diggy."

"Diggy?" She asks, looking as if she just tasted something sour. "What kind of name is Diggy?"

I smirk and shrug. I usually get this reaction from people. "The kind of name you wish you could use in a sentence when you're telling your homegirls how much you love me."

She raises a perfectly shaped eyebrow at me. "Oh, so you feeling yourself now, huh?"

"No," I say, shaking my head and hanging my towel around my neck, licking my lips as I look her up and down. "But I wish you were feeling me."

She looks like she's not interested, but I know she is, the way her eyes flash at me tells me all that I need to know.

"Keep dreaming." She says. "How old are you anyway? Fifteen?"

"I'm old enough for you to teach me a few things." I say, stepping closer to her, and I can see her holding her breath. "Now, why don't you tell me your name so we can get out of here?"

She looks at me. She wants to talk back, be smart, scold me for disrespecting my elders, but all she can do is part her plump, glossed lips and give in. "Regina."

«•»

"Diggy," Regina gasps in my ear, her long, acrylic nails digging into the skin of my back as our bodies move in sync, intertwined as I penetrate her physique. She doesn't say my name like it's sour now, she says it like it's the sweetest thing her tongue has ever tasted.

I kiss down her neck as I continue to roll my hips skillfully. If there's one thing I'm good at it—it's having sex. It's in my job description after all.

"Diggy," She moans again, her sweet sounds filling the small hotel room that we bought for the night. She doesn't have a ring on, but I know she's married, otherwise we wouldn't be here, we would be at her place. That's okay, though, I'm fine with one night stands—they're another one of my specialities.

I feel her core pulse around me as she reaches her climax with a scream of pleasure, he nails digging even deeper into my skin, I swear she's going to make me bleed. A few moments later and I'm filling the condom with a gasp, closing my eyes as the pleasure consumes me.

She kisses my chest as I come down from my high, and she loves further up, along my jaw and to the corner of my mouth. I pull away, shooting her a look.

"I told you. No kissing." I say, and then I'm slipping out of her, pulling the condom off and tossing it in the trash. I gather my things, pulling my designer underwear on, followed by my sweats and t-shirt.

She sits up, covering herself with the ruined sheets. "You leaving already?" She asks. "I figured we could go for round two." She gives me a sexy smile, and I smirk back at her.

"Sorry." I say, pulling on my jacket and grabbing my car keys. "I only do one round."

Then I turn and walk out of the door.

Another one of my specialties—I have a knack for leaving people wanting more.

«•»

The next morning, I walk into the building that houses my office. I pass by the lady at the front desk, Eva, who always has something new and juicy to tell me.

"You heard Greg McNeer, the man who has that interior design company on the fourth floor, well apparently he's been having an affair with Becky in accounting. They were up there last night, doing the nasty, and his wife came in with a baseball bat. It took three cops, a security guard, and the janitor to pull that crazy bitch off of him." Eva says in practically one breath, admiring her abnormally long nails which were always a different color. Today they were hot pink and bejeweled, and her lipstick matches.

"You're kidding." I say, leaning on the counter and looking at her, shooting her a signature charming smile. "Maybe you and I can make a little magic on my floor."

She shoots me an annoyed look. "I told you Diggy, I'm not like all these other little hot in the tail hussies running around here, I see through that bullshit. Besides, you know I like my men with meat on them, something I can hold on to while he stroking. So you just carry your scrawny little ass up to your office."

I chuckle and shake my head. "I'm gonna get in them panties one of these days, Eva."

"Honey you're gonna have to find them first." She laughs before waving goodbye to me.

I walk to the elevator, pressing the call button. It only takes a second before it dings and the shiny silver doors slide open. I step inside. Just as the doors start to close I hear, "Wait, hold the elevator!"

I press for the doors to open again, and then a frazzled boy rushes in, out of breath, his hair a messy mop on top of his head, his green eyes widen as he sees me.

"Sorry, I guess I could've waited for the next one." He says awkwardly, shuffling to the side, and staring at the buttons in confusion. He finally picks one—the fifth floor.

"It's fine, man." I say, looking at my watch. I'm earlier than I usually am, and I mentally congratulate myself as the doors slide closed.

Soft elevator music trickles through the speakers as we start to go up. The tension in the small shaft is thick. I can feel this guy watching me, and I look over at him. He whips his head around and pretends like he wasn't staring at me at all.

It's not a surprise, though. I have this affect on a lot of people, it comes with the territory of being extremely good looking. Girls and guys who are in to other guys practically drool over me. I appreciate the sentiment, but I don't roll that way. They can look all they want, as long as they don't touch.

The elevator dings as we reach the third floor. The doors slide open.

"Thanks again!" He says as I walk out.

"No problem." I tell him over my shoulder. I smirk, I can feel his eyes on me as I walk away. I push trough a glass door with my name on: Daniel Simmons, Sex Therapist.

"Well, well, well." Marvin, my receptionist, says as I walk in. "Look who is actually on time today."

"You better take a picture, Marvin, I doubt it happens again." I say, shooting him a smile. "What's on the agenda for today?"

"The McPhees will be coming in at 10." He says, shooting me a knowing look. He knows how much I despise the McPhees. I mean, I give them their credit for trying to have sex past eighty, but they could spare me the gory details about wrinkled body parts.

"Remind me to get a barf bag ready." I say.

Marvin chuckles. "Next in after lunch will be the Rosenthals."

Not too bad. The Rosenthals are a middle aged couple who have had one too many kids and are looking for ways to spice things up in the bedroom. I've given them plenty of pointers and I've got plenty more.

"And a new single client was supposed to be coming in now, but I don't know if he's late or if he's just not going to show up." Marvin says, checking the appointment time on his computer screen again. "Yep. He was supposed to be here fifteen minutes ago so that we could work through the paperwork."

"He might've chickened out. Talking to a complete stranger about your sex life can be a little scary." I say.

"James and I talked to you and we're doing amazing." Marvin says, as if everyone can just be as lucky as he and James.

"Yes, but you've been working for me for over a year now, Marvin." I say. "How is James by the way?"

"Great. He finally tried that thing with his tongue that you told him about." Marvin says, biting his bottom lip, his eyes twinkling.

I chuckle. "You liked it?"

"I loved it. I came in like two seconds." Marvin says with a happy sigh. "I can seriously get used to that."

"Glad I could help."

"You're the best Diggy." He says, sitting back down in his seat and winking at me. "When you finally settle down I'll give a toast at your wedding."

"Oh, Marvin, you know I'm never going to settle down. Monogamy isn't realistic for me."

"It could be, you just don't try. I tried to help you once but you didn't cooperate." He says, and I knew the conversation was coming up again. A few months ago Marvin introduced me to one of his friends. She was sweet and innocent. Marvin had these dreams of us falling in love, getting married, and making beautiful babies. I tainted her and never spoke to her again. He still holds a grudge about that.

"If the new client comes in, send in to my office after he's done with his paperwork." I say, desperate to escape the conversation that Marvin was bound to start, disappearing into my office a closing the door behind me.

I sit behind my desk, boot up my computers, and pull up my email. I have some time to reply to a few, one being from my mother. My best friend back home was getting married. I sigh. I know my mother wants the same thing for me that Marvin does, but I can't give that to them.

You're only getting older. I hear my mother say in my head. When are you going to settle down and finally give me some grand babies?

I stand up with a sigh, walk over to my floor to ceiling windows, and look out at the LA skyline. I love this city, much more than my hometown. Moving here was one of the best decisions of my life. One because the city is amazing, and two because I had to leave my past behind, there were too many bad things that had happened there.

I turn around as my office door opens and a small body falls into my office. Literally falls right on to the cashmere carpet.

Embarrassed green eyes look up to meet mine. He stands up, legs wobbly, pink bottom lip caught between his teeth as he stares at me. It's the awkward boy from the elevator.

The next two words tumble out of his mouth seductively, "Fuck me."

Well, damn.

{A/N: So, this is my first story. I know not much has happened yet, but I hope you guys are enjoying it. I noticed that there wasn't very many Diggy boyxboy stories out there, so I decided to make one! Anyway, don't be afraid to let me know what you guys think! I open to any and all criticism! The cover is was made by the amazing ZiaDavis}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 370 35
River Jones and his family move back to Dalton, IL after 2 years. His one and only true love Gavin Moore has moved on with Passion Davis. River can'...
8.1K 273 18
A closeted young man from a Caribbean country moves to America and ends up in the same college as his online crush yet unable to come to terms with h...
572 7 8
Simon Naymon and Oliver Branson have kept their relationship secret for three years. Simon knows Oliver has many more secrets than just their relatio...
6.9K 558 42
Diego Santiago was not your average teenager. He had a loving mother, a great best friend, a beautiful friend, an ex-boyfriend that gave him a traum...