ʟᴜᴄʏ- Jjk

By Soft_jeon

- step brother- A forbidden love story. (¡High cringe because it was my first book!) [If you don't like the s... More

•One•
•Two•
•Three•
•Four•
•Five•
•Six•
•Seven•
•Eight•
•Nine•
•Ten•
•Eleven•
•Twelve•
•Thirteen•
•Fourteen•
•Fifteen•
•Sixteen•
•Seventeen•
•Eighteen•
•Twenty•
•Twentyone•
•Twentytwo•
•Twentythree•
•Twentyfour•
•Twentyfive•
•Twentysix•
•Twentyseven•
•Twentyeight•
•Twentynine•
•Thirty•
•not an update•
•Thirtyone•
•Thirtytwo•
:Thirtythree:
•Thirtyfour•
•Thirtyfive•
•Thirtysix•
•Thirtyseven•
•Thirtyeight•
•Thirtynine•
•Fourty•
•Fourtyone•
Fourtytwo
•Fourtythree•
•Fourtyfour•
•Fourtyfive•
•Fourtyfive•-prt 2
•Fourtysix•
•Fourtyseven•
•Fourtyeight•
•Fourtynine•
•Fifty•
•Fiftyone•
•Fiftytwo•
•Fiftythree•
•Fiftyfour•
•Fiftyfive•
•Fiftysix•
•Fiftyseven•
•Fiftyeight•
•Fiftynine•

•Nineteen•

10.4K 306 148
By Soft_jeon

Lucie's POV:

My eyes flutter open, I observe my surroundings and remember I'm sleeping in a tent-with Jungkook.

Wait Jungkook!

I feel a hand snake around my waist and a form close against mine, I knew from the aroma of cologne that it was Jungkook, his breath hitting my neck sent me chills and goosebumps, reminding me about our moment at Jins house. I shouldn't be thinking about that! He's my stepbrother, it's wrong. Very wrong.

I quickly but gently, remove his arm from around my waist and pull the covers away from me. His arm extends to my side of the bed, like he was reaching for me. I looked at him in awe.

I shook my head as I didn't realise I was staring for so long, I stood up and left the tent. "Wow, I thought you'd never wake up!"Hoseok giggled and handed me a cheese sandwich. I smiled. "Thank you".

"Sorry I slept in"I sat by the fair lit fire. "It's fine...you must've been up all night"Hoseok weirdly emphasised 'all'. "Nope, went straight to sleep actually.."I admitted honestly and Hoseok Pulled a surprised expression. I ignored whatever conclusion he was coming to.

"How did your sleeping arrangements go?"I grin and he looks away from my face for a moment. "Not what I expected..you know! Me having to sleep in the same tent as Sang Yoo"he fidgeted with his fingers. "I'm sorry about the change of sleeping arrangements..not my idea"I rolled my eyes and demolished my sandwich.

"Where's Sang Yoo?"I ask in curiosity, not that I cared.

"She's still asleep, she's...probably exhausted.."he said through eating his sandwich. "Oh okay".

"What a rough morning.."Jungkook exited the tent and put his hand through his messy bed hair, which in my opinion..is pretty hot. Wait what?

"I really need a shower"he admitted and grabbed a sandwich from the netted table. "Really? I thought you smelt fine"I accidentally blurted and both, Hoseok and Jungkook pulled their attention onto me.

"I mean..from the amount of cologne you use, of course"I managed to save myself as Hoseok looked away and continued munching on his meal, however, Jungkook was still looking at me-with a smirk.

"What?"I mouthed to him as he wouldn't stop staring. Before responding to me, he sat close beside me. "Did you smell me this morning or something?"he looked at my eyes then my mouth. "How could I not? I had no choice, you were spooning me"I smirked and he gazed into my eyes again. "Yah, I thought you were having a nightmare. I was only comforting you"he raised his eyebrows and held his arms up in defence, I chuckled at his actions. "You need a shower though.."he admitted and I glared at him, he dashed off of the bench before I could grab him. "Yah! You jerk!"I cried and he laughed his contagious laugh, he held his stomach as he couldn't breath. I glared at him and tutted in a jokingly way. I snook a sniff of my armpits whilst no one was looking, I pulled a sour face. "Man, I do need a shower"I thought to myself.

"Oppa! Can I borrow your cologne?"I call out to Jungkook, both him and Hoseok lifted their heads to me, confused to whom I was calling. Cough. "Jungkook..."I pointed at Jungkook and he made his way towards me.

"Cologne? Borrow? Please?"I said in a cute voice and he put his hand through my hair, messing it up. "Awe"he couldn't contain his toothy smile.

"Wait. Didn't you just call me oppa back there?"he looked at me wide eyed and I laughed. "Imma erase your memory if you do not get me what I'm in need for boi"I joked and he entered the tent, now out of my sight.

-
I sprayed both of my armpits and the rest of my body, Jungkook looked at me in amusement. "Stop jeering me!"I exaggeratedly whined and he chuckled.

"Yah, we need more wood"Hoseok interrupted with a blank facial expression, did I do or say something? "Are you coming with me, Lucie?"Jungkook asked with a cute smile. "Sure-".

"No, I'll come"Hoseok interrupted again and jerked up to walk with Jungkook into the woods.

"Oh, okay.."Jungkook looked back at me in confusion, why did they leave me here to handle the nutjob that's out for the count in the tent. Great.

Jungkook's POV:

"This is nice. Two men, providing wood for the women"I tried to lighten the mood, I guess it kinda worked since a small smile appeared on his gloomy face.

"Are you okay?"I ask him in concern, he glares at me. "Do you love Lucie..?"he suddenly blurts.

"...W-what?"I stammered, my ears couldn't believe what he just said. "You love her..don't you?"he rephrased the question, I could see him become teary eyed.

"No. I mean Yes, she's my stepsister sure"I took a hard swallow, I didn't know what to expect to happen next.

"The way you look at her, talk to her, heck, even the way you act towards her is something a stepbrother wouldn't think twice about doing!"He hissed and walked closer to me, like he wanted to get physical. "It's none of your business, what or how I act towards my stepsister. She's mine to protect!"I emphasised 'my' and unknowingly blurted the last part out, I walk closer to him, trying my hardest to tower over him.

"What would your parents think!? Everyone will have shame on you, both of you!"his face was becoming red with anger. I glared at him, eye contact never breaking.

"You love her.."I smiled, trying to contain my anger. He looked away and gulped.

"We should get back"I said blankly and walked away from him.

-
Lucie's POV:

"What took you both so long"I chuckled, both Jungkook and Hoseok avoided eye contact with each other.

"Nothing, we just took a different direction"Jungkook blankly responded, walking towards the fire pit and throwing in the wood. I tried ignoring the awkward tension by asking them; "what're we going to do later".

"Ms said she'd come around later and tell us what activities we are going to take part in and she's going to spilt us into teams"Jungkook walked away from the fire pit and sat beside me. "Omo, sounds fun"I said with smiling eyes.

"You're on my team, Hoseok"Sang Yoo said out of nowhere, she dashed towards Hoseok with a smile. Me and Jungkook look at each other in confusion, usually her head was stuck up Jungkook's ass.

"I guess...you're my teammate then"Jungkook smirked and pulled a strand of my hair behind my ear. I nudge his shoulder jokingly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
307K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
604K 36.8K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
904K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one