Your mine

By JINXisgaming

Trapped in a world with of a mad man, Vanessa has to survive the cruel world full of monsters and nightmarish... More

Intro vanessa
Waking up chp 1
Crazy place chp 2
No way out chpt 3
Mad man chpt 4
If you have tumblr be warned
Chapter 5 Monster
Follow me
Cant think
Chapter 6 your mine
found this on tumblr
chapter 7 insane
HOLY SHIT
chapter 8 change
chapter 9 crazed house
sorry,sorry
chapter 10 he's dead
chapter 11 safe
just a thought
chapter 13 broken city
a/n
chapter 14 try me
chapter 15 begining of the end part 1
character 16 begining of the end part 2
new story chapter is up

chapter 12 he wants you

136 3 0
By JINXisgaming

Vanessa's pov

i was sitting in a chair in the mirror world with Seb tending to my wounds while watching them slowly heal "another one of your powers?" he questioned and I nodded "since I'm half human though they don't have the same healing speed of full blooded dragons" I said still shaking from the ordeal before and also thinking of what my mom is doing to ruvik "are you OK?" he ask snapping me out of my thoughts and I nodded "yes I-im fine" I said with a stutter, but he didn't believe me "Vanessa, you don't have to hide it you can tell me what's on your mind, but if you dont want to you don't have to" he said gently grasping my hand "I....I-I thought he was going to kill me but instead he..... H-he..." I stopped shaking my head to get the memory out and a tear fell from my eyes and shaking like a leaf "if I see him again I will not hesitate to kill him" i said with fire in my eyes and then Seb hugged me and I tightly wrapped my arms around him. It felt like we have been hugging for a hours now and we slowly broke the hug then stopping as we're caught in each others eyes "would you like me to fix your dress for you miss" we both jumped away from each other looking at the nurse and I looked down remembering that my dress isn't in the best conditions to fight in combat "uh-um y-yeah" I stuttered blushing from being caught in the acted and the nurse nodded "follow me" she said walking through the wooden door and I followed her.

Sebs pov

Watching Vanessa follow the nurse into the other room blushing from being caught like teenagers and there parents walking in on them "soooo your that guy that lisa told me about" I turned around quickly drawing my gun at the person as they held there hands up "whoa, calm down I'm not a threat, my names Emy" she said and I recognise her name from Alex mentioning it earlier on and I lowered my gun "how do I know your just ruvik" I questioned and in a blink of an eye she burst into flames with a fire serpent coming out of her flames "trust me he'll be shitting himself right now" she said with the serpent eyeing me up and down "inferno he's a friend" Emy said to inferno and it settled down "so what type of family member are you" i ask as Emy sat down in a chair across from me "granddaughter, to Vanessa" she said "vanessa's a grandmother?" I questioned and she nodded "don't let the whole her being a grandmother thing get to you though, she's still young right now, late 20s" she said I nodded and then a thought came to me "wait, if your her granddaughter where's her daughter?" I asked and her smile fell "she died, after she gave birth to me" Emy said looking down and I felt bad for asking that type of question "I'm sorry, I didn't know" I apologised and she shook her head "it's ok, you were curious" Emy said and then we heard foot steps and saw Vanessa with her dress stitched up a bit and she looked towards Emy and immediately ran to her smiling and glomped her into a bear hug "I'm so glad your safe, have you seen anyone else?" she asked "yeah, I saw lisa a few minutes ago but again we got separated by that freddy kruger copycat dickhead" Emy explained and I stood up "you ok?" I ask and she nodded "yeah I'm fine, come on let's go" she asked and started walking towards the mirror but was stopped by Emy as she looked at her up and down "what happen?" Emy ask looking at Vanessa's now stitched up dress "w-w-what do you mean?" she ask and Emy with a stone eyes looked her "your dress, it's torn of as if someone wanted it off you, wha....what did he do to you?" Emy ask as her voice went deep and demonic "I don't want to talk about, please Emy.... can we just get moving, because I don't want to be reminded of what happened" Vanessa said and Emys eyes softened a bit and she nodded and followed Vanessa towards the mirror with me following them.

Vanessa pov

We made it through the mirror and we walked out of the room that the mirror sent us to and we went through double doors and at the end was a fenced cage and onced we walked up to it that spider thing climed up and looked at us ' oh come on, this thing again' I angrily though "what the fuck it that thing" emy questioned looking at me and seb "don't know, don't care and we need your fire to get rid of it because it's afraid of fire" I told emy in which she had a devilish grin on her face and bump her first together which caused a little spark of fire "hehehe, I'm all fired up" she said and walk past us "should we worry about her" seb ask and I shook my "no she says that all the time, she's not a sadistic piromaniac, so don't worry" I told him and he nodded and we moved on.

We walked down some stairs and got to a lever "here let me handle it, just keep an eye on that thing" seb said and walked up to the lever and once he pulled it the caged door slowly slid open and there was a sound of metal been torn and I turned to my right to see the spider lady tearing a hole in the fenced wall "emy, fire wall hurry" I urgently told emy and she slapped her hands onto the ground and fire erupted from her hands and created a wall of fire trapping the thing in there "quickly get through the door" seb said and we crouched and once we got through emys fire wall suddenly evaporated and the spider lady came running after us and we ran around the cage fence and went through a hallway and then a ripple happened and some of the furniture and object flew to the left and window broke as we covered our faces and we went through the double doors into another hallway and we turned and saw an open door at the end and we raced down there with that thing breathing down our necks and once we made it through the doors we quickly turned to close the door but that things arms blocked it and it tried to open it with us pushing the door back and emy lit her self on fire and the spider lady moved away and we finally got the door closed and locked "fucking hell, that thing can sure run fast" emy breathed out and we carried on with our journey through this nightmare.

We came to another lever and seb turned it in which it shut of the fire that was blocking the hallway and once the fire went out we walked through the opening only for the vent to burst open and the spider lady jumped down " ahh fuck" emy said and we ran left into a furnis room and saw another lever in which seb took control of and onced the lever was pulled the spider ladys scream was heard and she came out of an furnis shaft and charged toward us and emy used her fire on her with emobilized her for a bit until she gave out "can't use my fire for too long or my body start getting tired and give out" she said and dodged and attack from the spider lady and we ran and shoot at her as she tried to grab us with her long witch claws and I got her under a fire pipe and shot at the lever which caused it to released the fire down upon her "burn damit" I said and ran to the ladder and climed up it. It was a gruling and heart racing task but we managed to get to the last room and got the fires that was blocking an entrance to the lift was cleared and we ran though me and emy got in to the lift first, seb narrowly made it past the closing doors but the spider lady manage to wedge her hands in and grabbed sebs throat choking him while me and emy tried to pry her hands off of his throat and emy tried to use that last of her strength on her fires but the thing didn't budge and seb slammed on the buttons and the lift started going down and the lady's arms were chopped off and seb fell to the floor "are you ok" I ask and he nodded and emy fell to the floor tired from using the last of her fires and strength "sorry guys, have to rest, that thing took a tole on me" emy said and I nodded and help seb up onced the lift stopped and I looked up to see a cloud of back smoke and then ruvik came out of the smoke and emy force herself up and seb pushed me behind him as ruvik walked up to the gates of the lift "who do you think you are? I know who you are 'seb'" ruvik said and the lift doors were ripped off and thrown away by an invisible force and ruvik continued to stalk toward us as emy tried to set herself on fire to scare him off "I know what you crave, what you fear... will you be able to live with yourself knowing what I'm going to make you do? Poor little Joseph couldn't" he smirk at his remark "Joseph, what did you do to him" I hissed at ruvik but he only smirk at me and looked at emy who was trying her best to light her self on fire but to no availe "hmpt to bad they dragged you into this" he said and then he turned to me and seb, staring daggers at seb who was trying to protect me and also trying to stop me from shooting ruvik in the head "but either way, you're mine, to do with as I please" ruvik said and he disapeard and the lift started to move down "why didn't you let me shoot him" I questioned and he turned to me "it would of made the situation much worse and he could dodge it with that power of his" "so what, I could of easily shot at him with out him knowing and I have an eye of an eagle" "it still doesn't matter, shooting him right then and there would have made the situation worse, it's best to try and find out on how we can defeat him without worrying about his powers" I was about to reply to seb when emy got inbetween us " ok break it up, fighting isn't going to make things better, let's just say we let the burnt bacon fucker go and we forget about it ok" she said turning to me and seb and we nodded.

Onced the lift stopped we were in the manshion stairwell again "shit, back here again?!" Seb said and we walked down the hallway a third time and walked through some door ways into a room with a single mannequin which emy imeaditly burnt up and me and seb looked at her "don't want to talk about" she said and we moved alone with her. When we got to the end of the hallway I heard typing and seb opened the door to see Leslie one a table with a machine strapped to his head and seb pointed a gun at jimenez "doc, what the he'll do you think you're doing?" He ordered and answer and I stepped towards Leslie and he looked at me with pleading eyes "trying to save us" Jimenez said and I looked at him "really, it looks more like your using this poor boy for you're own gain" I said and seb nodded and he looked at the doc "and I looks more like your creating a monster to" seb said and he followed the doc who moved away from seb "I don't have time for this, detective..." the doc said and seb cocked his revolver "neither do i" seb said gun still poised at the doc as he rolled his eyes and signed in frustration "Leslie has been here before, and made it back. He survived being linked to ruvik. The only patient ever, as far as I know..." he said and emy looked at the doc with frustration "wonderful, but what the fuck dose that have to do with any of this?" Emy looked at the doc with angry curiosity and the doc looked at her "he's our way out, our only way back" he said and walked of to the machine and cracked an nob which caused Leslie to start screaming and that screeching noise to happen again and we covered our ears "that sound" seb said "no its working" and then the room started to change but I didn't see seb any more I was on top on a roof of a hotel but then there was beeping and I was suddenly back into the room with seb and the doc and saw Leslie crying "Leslie" seb said and ran up to get him out of the machine and I followed to help him "are you all right" I ask the poor boy and he was still crying a little "it didn't work, why didn't it" the doc questioned "um guys big ugly monster" emy warned us as I looked up to see a grey monster with two heads and almost split in half and me and seb backed away as the doc moved towards it "that's it.... that's why..." he said as me, seb and emy tried to look for a way out and seb looked at the doc "doc, run" he said bit the doc didn't budge still marvling the creature "he wants the same thing as us... he wants out..." and he turned to me "and he wants you" the doc said before he was smashed by the creature and a wave was created nocking us back and everything turned to back.

----------------------------

I know I know the chapter is late and I'm sorry had college in the way and other stuff came along and also I'm sorry this chapter is short.

But I hope you like this chapter.

Did you get the reference

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 80 15
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍
81.4K 3.5K 80
❤️
671K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
261K 1.4K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them