Poison Paradise

By Buddhachips_

"Come here. I'll be good to you." She was his assistant. Nothing more, nothing less. He promised her paradi... More

| Introduction
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.

14.

125 15 0
By Buddhachips_

- Unknown has entered the chatroom -

- 707 has entered the chatroom -

707

V was here

707

Gah

707

I missed him.

Unknown

The party date has finally been set...

Jaehee Kang

Yes, now we can officially start planning

Unknown

Yes...

Unknown

Jaehee, are you pregnant, though?

Jaehee Kang

...

707

Ooooh

707

Who's the father?

Jumin Han

If you were pregnant, why didn't you say so before?

- Jaehee Kang has left the chatroom -

707

Is it Jumin?

MC

Lolol, Jumin, you're always driving Jaehee away.

Jumin Han

...

707

Aww, she left.

Jumin Han

I believe it was Luciel and Unknown who did that.

707

Omg

707

MC is online

707

At the same time as me

707

Amazing

707

Haven't talked to you all day, lol

MC

Ya ^^

707

Where

707

Have

707

You

707

Been?

Unknown

Anywhere away from you, obviously

Yoosung

Lolol, MC went offline every time you came online Seven

Indeed, I had not only been avoiding unknown but, Seven too. I just didn't know what to say to him. After my recent discovery, everything seemed to change. Seven or... Saeyoung and unknown knew each other for sure. Yet, they seemed distant on the group chat... just how much of it was a lie?

Zen

It does make me wonder, though.

Zen

Is Jaehee not interested in dating?

MC

Why? Are you interested lol

707

Lolol, Zen's interested ~

Unknown

...

Zen

No, I'm just curious.

MC

Same thing lol.

Jumin Han

Assistant Kang told me there's this saying

Jumin Han

That good men are either married or gay, so she's just not going to bother finding one

MC

Ahh, that explains it lol

Jumin Han

I'm neither married nor gay

Jumin Han

I'm just not a good guy, I'm a great guy.

MC

Lolol

707

Lolol

MC

Are you saying that because you're interested in Jaehee?

707

Lolol

707

Jaemin

MC

Ship it

Jumin Han

Ship it?

Jumin Han

What are you shipping?

Yoosung

Lolol, MC. I don't think he understands you

Zen

I don't ship it.

Zen

Jaehee deserves better

707

Awww. Is Zen jealous?

Unknown

This conversation is unnecessary

MC

Who is it that you want Zen?

MC

Jaehee?

MC

Or Jumin?

Unknown

Not you too...

Zen

Definitely not Jumin

Jumin Han

So, you are interested in assistant Kang?

Zen

Jaehee deserves someone better than me

Zen

And definitely someone better than you.

Yoosung

Lolol

707

Ohh, MC. Now that you're finally here.

707

I can tell you about my dream!

Zen

Why can't you do that on private chat lol

Unknown

Do we really want to hear it?

707

In my dreams, I was the only superhero in this world

Unknown

That's probably when you figured out it was a dream

707

I broke through this building with a round green roof and saved everyone on this world.

Unknown

Round green roof...

MC

Oddly specific, lol.

Yoosung

I don't remember my dreams that well.

707

And my one and only half who I missed so much... I saved too...

707

I miss my other half...

707

I can only meet my other half in my dreams...

707

And see him in pictures too...

Unknown

...

Unknown

Stop

Unknown

Lying

- Unknown has left the chatroom -

707

What's up with him?

Zen

What does he mean by that? Lol

MC

Umm...

MC

Who's your other half?

707

That's a secret~

707

...

707

You'll get hurt trying to find my secret, so don't even think about trying to find out more about it~

MC

...

MC

I'm going to leave too

MC

Bye

I didn't bother waiting for a reply. I quickly left the group chat, my phone dropping onto the sofa as I leant back, my fingers running through my hair as I let out a sigh. What Saeyoung had said had clearly effected boss. Was the other half he spoke about the other boy in the picture? If that was the case then... Unknown having the picture and reacting like that meant he was that boy. He was related to Saeyoung and the two had known me. If I was right then... the two aren't just brothers, they are twins.

But, Saeyoung doesn't know that Unknown is his brother, or so... that's what it seems like.

Biting my lip, I push myself off of the sofa, spinning on my heal to catch sight of my white haired boss holding his head in his hands. He was sitting at a table with his laptop open in front of him, his phone right beside it. Looking at him sitting like that sent a mixture of emotions through me and without thinking much about it, I found myself walking towards him

"You abandoned me," I stop, frozen as he mutters those words, not knowing what he was talking about. Was he... talking about me? Or was he talking about Saeyoung? "And now you utter that crap about missing your other half."

"Boss?" I call out, my voice weak as I stand, unmoving. His voice was different. He didn't sound like himself. It was much more terrifying than the last time he had spoken in such a dark tone. Because, this time, it was a mixture of hurt and pure hatred.

Instead of replying to me with words, I hear him laugh.

It wasn't a cheerful laugh and it wasn't a malicious laugh.

It was something more.

He seemed like a completely different person and not in the nice creepy way. I watch as his fingers curl into a ball, his hand raising and slamming down on the table. I wince at the loud sound he had produced. I look back at him, his other hand covering his face as he continued laughing like he was.

"Boss," I call out to him again, my voice meeker than before. I slowly stepped closer to him, my hands shaking as my eyes stayed focused on the man sat in front of me.

"What bullshit," He spat, "You don't miss me. You abandoned me. Meeting only in dreams? You never even bothered to look for me!" He screamed causing me to not only flinch but widen my eyes straight after because... he was crying.

The man who almost always had a smirk painted across his face was crying.

I had the urge to wrap my arms around him and tell him that it was going to be alright but, I just stood there as my boss broke down. I clenched may fists together as I tried to pull myself together. I didn't know if he deserved this but, right now, I was supposed to be on his side and if I was going to find anything else about me, I figured I needed him more than anything.

I figured that calling out to him wasn't going to work so, I reach my hand out to gently tap him but, before I could make the contact, he had already initiated contact. His fingers had wrapped themselves tightly around my wrist and his green eyes stared right at me. A shiver crept down my back, pinching at the skin as I stood, my lips parted and frozen with words refusing to come through them.

"B-boss... W-what are- wha-" I stutter over my words as his grip around my wrist tightens. The tears that coated his eyes continued to trail down his pale skin. His teeth gritted against each other before he interrupted me with words that I didn't know how to react to.

"You as well... you abandoned me too," He says to her, his voice low as his eyes glare at me, "You left me... like he did and when you came back... Rika was right... you did take his side."

"I uh... I don't..." I struggle with the right words. Why had he suddenly mentioned a... Rika? The name felt familiar. She wasn't the same girl mentioned by the RFA members, was she?

"You're wrong..." I tell him. My voice raising into a much more louder tone as I spoke to him this time. I found myself remembering what had happened yesterday. The words that he had said yesterday, "I told you... didn't I? I am not leaving you."

He looks at me, his facial expression unchanging as he registered my words, his lips finally parting to reply to what I had said but, instead of words, he laughed that same laugh as before.

"Are you lying to me too?" He asks through his laughter, his eyes were still fixated gravely on me and his grip around my wrist hadn't loosened. Why was he acting this way? "Are you just saying all that because you're scared?"

"Boss-"

"Don't lie to me, MC!" He shouted at me. His voice echoed around the room and his fingers tightened more around my poor wrist. It was definitely going to leave a mark of some sort, "You want to know what Rika-"

Instinctively, my arms finally wrapped themselves around him, pulling him closer to me and finally shutting him up. My body had reacted suddenly after hearing him mention her name again. I didn't want to hear what he was going to say.

"I told you." I feel his fingers finally release themselves from around my wrist as I repeat my words to him. I didn't struggle to search for the right words to say to him this time, they came out naturally and a part of me seemed to really mean what was being said, "I will not leave you."

And, slowly, I felt his arms respond by doing what he had done just yesterday. Only this time, he was awake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 73 37
A collection of one-shots I've written for Mystic Messenger. *Mature rating for sensitive topics in some one-shots*
113K 3.6K 16
A dead book full of horribly written Mystic Messenger one shots to quench your undeniable thirst for these fictional characters. I wrote this book ba...
877 75 26
*COVER IS MINE, BUT ART IS NOT!* *I DO NOT OWN ANY PART OF MYSTIC MESSENGER* Everyone knows the notorious "bad end" with our favorite Mystic Mes...
1.2M 15.2K 42
This is just a book of whatever ideas come to mind in terms of situations involving the characters of Mystic Messenger. Please feel free to comment r...