Perfection-Zayn Malik Fan Fic...

By Krissylovesyoou

--Patty meets Zayn at a concert. Zayn forgets to givePatty her phone back. Once they meet up again they quic... More

Chapter 1-
Chapter 2-
Chapter 3-
Chapter 4-
Chapter 5-
Chapter 6-
Chapter 7-
Chapter 8-
Chapter 9-
Chapter 10-
Chapter 12-
Chapter 13-
Chapter 14-
Chapter 15-
Chapter 16-
Chapter 17-
Chapter 18-
Chapter 19-
Chapter 20-
Authors Note.
Chapter 21-

Chapter 11-

203 0 2
By Krissylovesyoou

Harry's PRO-

I had to. I had to kiss her. Liam knew I had feelings for her from the first time that I had set my eyes on her. That's why he was so mad that her and Zayn left. Nobody knew I had those feelings for Patty. But I'm with Kristina. My feelings where stronger for Patty. I don't want to break Kristina's heart. But,I can't let Zayn have Patty just like that. I mean.Zayn doesn't even know about my feelings for her. But I think Patty knows, considering I just kissed her massively. It was a perfect kiss though. I wanted her. Now,I just have to figure out how to get her without breaking Kristina's heart.

We both pulled away at the right time. I smiled at her and she blushed as red as a tomato. She was so cute. I knew that Zayn would soon come looking for her. But honestly,I just wanted to hold her in my arms for forever. But I knew that I couldn't. She got up and I stood up after her. I took her into my embrace and she wrapped her arms around my torso. My hands were cupped under her chin. We looked each other in the eyes. I kissed her for head and whispered into her ear.

"I'll make it work" and she slightly nodded.

"But...How?" She muttered.

"It's not going to be easy..But..We can make it work.I promise" I told her.

"How do I know I can trust you" She asked me quietly.

I knew one way to show her. I kissed her once again. It was short but sweet. We pulled apart and she smiled at me. I heard footsteps comming from the stairs. Kristina was up.I pulled away from Patty and gave her a small smile. I met Kristina at the end of the stairs and hugged her.

Patty's PRO-

 I trusted him. He would make it work. But what about Zayn. I still have feelings for Zayn.I feel like such a whore. But I don't want to hurt him. I feel like everything is going to be so hard with Zayn,but with Harry I had no care in the world. I just dont know what to do. Kristina came down the stairs,and Harry gave me a quick smile and met her at the end of the stairs. He hugged her,just as he had hugged me. I tried not to cringe,but I knew that I had slightly. Kristina saw me standing there and walked over to me. She hugged me. "Im sorry,I didn't mean to go off of you like that" She cried into my shoulder. Honestly,I wanted to be the sorry one. I was taking Harry away from her.

 "It's okay,I just need to talk to Zayn" I told her.

"Are we good?" She asked.

"Yeah were good" I smiled at her.

I walked up to my room and checked my phone. Zayn had texted and called me. Oh god. I texted him saying.

"Hey,I'm sorry I just left like that. I really need time to think everything through.Maybe we were rushing into things way to quick.Liam was right.We should just stay friends for now and see what happens. Im sorry..xx" My heart broke.

What was I doing? I sent it. Why was I being such a bitch? I guess the heart wants what the heart wants..My phone buzzed.It was from Zayn. I unlocked my phone and read the message.

"If thats what you really want..x" I couldn't.I just couldn't.

"It's what I want" I sent the text.

I broke out into tears. I didn't expect a reply back from him. My phone buzzed and I quickly grabbed it. It was from an unknown number.

"I miss you already.xx" It must be Harry. I smiled. How could I be smiling when I just broke up with my boyfriend for my best friends boyfriend? Im an evil person..I sent a text back.

"Your cute you know that? xx" I knew what I was doing was wrong,but honestly. It felt so right.

I turned my laptop on and logged onto Facebook.

"Can I come up?xx" Was Harry really asking to come to my room. Kristina's with him,is he insane or something?

"Uhm,you have a girlfriend Harry,remember Kristina?" I sent back. There was nothing really intersting on Facebook, so I went on Twitter. As I was typing in my username my phone buzzed.

"I told her we should just be friends,I told her I felt rushed. She left. She went to Liams.Im on my way.xx" I read. Oh my god. I heard a knock on my door. I rushed to the door and saw Harry standing there looking adorable. Oh my god he was perfect. I bit my lip as he walked in.

I closed the door behind me and looked at him. He was sitting on my bed.

"Come here" He motioned for me to go over to him. I sat next to him on my bed and we started kissing. He pulled me onto his lap and deepend the kiss. My door was unlocked. Fuck. I needed a way to lock my door. But how? He picked my up and set me against the wall. Perfect. I clicked the lock,the door was officially locked. We could finally be alone.  He ran his hands up and down my torso and lifted off my shirt. Was this really happening? It was. But I actually liked it.

My shirt was off and he began to take his off. I looked at his abs and pushed him onto my bed. I slipped my pants off leaving him to take his off. I climbed on top of him and started kissing his neck. But he hooked his leg over me and pulled me under him making him on top of me. We soon were naked in my bed. Our body's moved in sync with each others. He soon started kissing my torso moving down. He lifted his head and brought his lips to mine.We entangled ourselves and simply kept going. 

--

OMG GUYSS,AHHHHH<3 XX :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 322 37
A one direction concert that they won and once they meet them one word is spoken MATE.
2.9K 21 38
A fanfic about One Direction and a mutual person who got caught up in their world! (There is such a story behind this. Someone said that writing a fa...
11K 239 30
Kristen has no absolute idea who 'One Direction' is. Supposedly they are some cute band from the UK, but right now, the only thing that matters to Kr...
31.7K 926 42
When your lifetime enemy is Love, you learn to not love anyone. But when you decide to give Love a chance to slip in, to get under your skin, it beco...