Same But Different - GirlxGir...

By illyna16

Yuri Williams, the most popular girl in school has a secret. A secret she can't run away from. A secret that... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Author's Note
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Extras
Extras
Personal Message from the Author
Update

Epilogue

4.6K 210 126
By illyna16

After Two Years

"Yuri" I called out from the kitchen. I was wearing my favorite red suit and putting on my heels. It was a big day today. And I was already running late. "Babe! We're really late"

She takes forever to get ready but once she comes out of the room, her breathtaking self makes up for the time.

"Alright alright I'm ready. Let's go" Yuri walks out wearing a navy blue dress, silver choker that I really like, and her hair tied up. She looked like she was ready for prom and I on the other hand went professional. We walked together to the car, hand in hand.

"Okay this is really happening" I muttered clenching my palms on the driving wheel.

"Lou" Yuri's voice was calm and I immediately smile. "I am so proud of you, you'll do great" She placed a small kiss on my cheek.

"This is a shared victory" I winked at her. We drive for about half an hour until we reach at our destination. The National Library. There were already people waiting at the entrance including paparazzi, which seemed a little extreme considering the little town we lived in. Everyone had big smiles on their faces whilst leading me towards the small stage to speak before I signed anything off.

Suddenly the spotlight was on me, everyone went quiet and all I hear is the sound of my heavy breathing. I look at Yuri who is seated at the front row smiling at me, and then my eyes look down to the book that sat on the stage podium. There were camera's flashing and people eagerly waiting for me to speak.

"Err wow there is many of you" I began scanning the room while the crowd laughed. "Thank you for being here. I appreciate the amount of love and support I've gotten by publishing a huge part of me, which is all right here in this book" I raised the book in the air and waved it to the crowd. "This is my diary and this contains the hardest moments of my life to the best time of my life. Now I know to some of you, it is almost impossible to believe that such a thing may occur, and trust me I'd be wondering the same if I were in your situation too. Everything I went through, everything .. we went through, was real. This book is raw and real, and I hope that this book gives all the readers hope, that at the end things will fall into place and life will be better. Remember that you only live once. Thank you again!" I smile as the crowd cheered.

"That went well I think" I whispered to my agent. The pretty pregnant girl smirked. Honestly, if it weren't for her and Yuri's constant push convincing me to publish, I wouldn't have let the world hear the roars of my life.

"8 months pregnant but the only thing that bugs me is a crowded place" she muttered under her breath showing me my seat. It was the time to answer the reporters and the fans. It still felt weird but since I could see Yuri at the corner, I was fine.

"I hope the mic is working" My agent started shaking the mic which caused a loud eerie sound.

"Paige, it's okay. Stop overstressing yourself. I can handle it" I took the mic and fixed it in place. I could see Jason in the crowd, excusing himself to the front. He ran to the podium to get Paige.

"Why did you call him?" Paige whispered to me with a fake smile on her face so that she wouldn't give her rage away to the audience.

"No offence, I love you Paige but you're a size of a ball right now and you need to rest I told Jason to get you"

"But but it's your big night, I hate staying at home. I love this job. I want to help"

Jason hugs her from the back and says "Trust me hun, you did. Yuri will record everything and the rest is just signing the book. And I've read on an article that overstressing can cause premature birth. So god help me, woman you are coming with me and you are going to eat and then take a long nap while I massage your feet."

"I hate you"

"I know"

Paige makes a face at Jason but then smiles at me "Goodluck Lou"

"Thanks" I smile back as Jason takes away his pregnant wife. Staring at the crowd, I knew it was time for them to ask questions about my book. And boy, was I ready.

"Alright, I guess you all have questions for me. Fire away"

"Miss Louisa, my question for you is what we are all thinking I assume. Why did you name the book 'Sasha'? Why didn't you just get your name legally changed to Sasha and just named the book 'Louisa'?"

"Good question. Umm, the answer is simple. I am Louisa. I was born Louisa and even though my life changed and I became someone else, I became the better version of me. It is true that it was Sasha who is the better version, the grown version. But I still have yet to grow and learn from my mistakes, so did Sasha at her worst moments. Neither way did I change, I just evolved. So in the end, no matter how I evolve or grow, I am still Louisa. And I will always be Louisa Peyton Morgan"

"Hi, I am a reporter from channel 69, and my question is have you ever been taken in for experimentations?"

"Thankfully no. Although I was asked if they can run some tests but I declined. I just want to live a normal life like anybody. I'm not an alien"

"Hello, my name is Lilly and I loved your book! Did anyone who bullied you come back and apologize? What happened to your old life?"

"Well, there were random emails I received of students in my high school who apologized for being rude or unkind. Some of them were sent during the days I was in a coma. And I forgave them all. Yes, their rude words did bother me before but it is also important to acknowledge self-worth and that is how I moved on from it. And as far as my old life goes, it's still the same, except I've let some new amazing people in my life, I became a published author and moved to this city with my fiancé."

"Hi Louisa, I am Logan Paul from playboy magazine, my question is about the sexual relationship you had with your fiancé in her mind? Is it any different from the reality?"

"If I told you, everyone would prefer mind sex. But I think whoever had the control of the body at that time enjoys it the most. But it was mind blowing" I wink at Yuri and she blushes while the crowd laughs at my pun.

"How did you propose Yuri?"

"It's a long story actually. But I'll summarize it for you. Due to the nature of Yuri's job, she travels a lot. So one day she tells me, she would be away for a few weeks. That was the week I got my first book printed out with the cover and I always wanted her to be the first one to read it. So since she said she was leaving, I gave her the book and asked her to read it. And even though she was busy, she made enough time to finish my book. On her way back, before the flight took off I told her to read every word written on the bottom left of every page. If you open the book and read every left bottom word written in the book if would say something like this. Yuri, life took me on a rollercoaster but the best part was having you next to me for the wonderful ride. I know this is silly, I know this is insane but it has been the best 2 years of my life. Thank you for being there for me during the hard times and the good times yada yada, okay I poured my heart out to her and then I asked her if she would marry me. And as soon as she got home, she ran and hugged me and screamed YES"

"How did your father take the whole host and alter situation?"

"He was pretty stunned because the Louisa he saw was in coma for two years but knowing I lived another life, he was happy to know I wasn't in pain or suffering. It took him a little time to understand it but he believed me. He's the best dad. And I'm glad that when I was in a coma, he found a companion who was actually my nurse at the time."

"Where is Dr.Nick? And how do you feel about Yuri running 'The Circle'?"

"Dr.Nick decided to expand his clinic, which is why Yuri got this wonderful opportunity to help and be in charge of The Circle. She travels around and helps people who has DID and just runs the practice and I'm really proud of her. This was in her bucket list when she thought she was dying because of her tumor, to help people and do good deeds. And I think she is doing a wonderful job."

"Do you have any comments about Belle and Whitney's break up?"

"It happened one year ago, I think they are happy with their lives. I don't know what happened though"

"Who do you think is going to be the godmother of Jason's baby?"

"Now that is a tough one. Err, I think we both will be godmothers. Jason will be in a lot of trouble if not"

"What advice do you have for people who are going through depression, bullying and having suicidal thoughts?"

"I wrote this book so that it can convey a message to them as well as people going through DID. Even if Yuri was not diagnosed with DID, we went through a similar stage when we switched. I think Yuri and I went through the struggle together while there are many people who don't get along with their alters yet even find it difficult to adapt. I hope this book brings those people closer. Maybe not fall in love with your alter but understand their perspective a little bit better. I hope this book gives people going through a hard time, some hope and courage to move forward. Because I wouldn't be standing here in front of you all, if I had succeeded in killing myself. Even for one second if you think you're not worth it, trust me when I tell you, you're wrong. You have a great impact on someone else's life by the actions you take today. You are somebody to someone. You may be an aunt, a mother, a father, a teacher, a student, a reporter, an author, a daughter to someone and you don't know how taking your life may affect someone else's life. You could be ruining their future, by ending yours. So if not for you, stay for them. Fight for them. Seek for some help for them. Learn to love yourself for them. Because at the end of the day, this is life. It's not always pretty. If things are bad, wait for the storm to pass."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Okay that was a long day" I jumped on the bed and stretched out my arm for Yuri. She kept removing her jewelry. "Uhh come to bed" I whined.

"Babe, did I tell you how proud of you I am?" Yuri stared at my reflection from the mirror.

"All the time. Now show me" I stretched my arms wider to reach her.

"No, I'm serious. Really, think about it. Everything we've been through. From the first day we switched, the whole switching back and forth, the videotaping, the cover ups, the sabotages, tumor, coming out, falling in love with you, meeting you through a portal. I know I'm missing a lot more but we've been through so much. And you're here now and I'm here. We're alive and well. I can touch you now" Yuri unzips her dress and it falls on the floor.

"Then touch me please" I whined again.

"I just am so glad everything worked out the way it did" Yuri unties her hair and combs it.

"Me too" I reply admiring her beauty.

"And and and I'm your fiancé now" She admires her ring.

"Yes you are. I knew from the moment I fell for you that this is what I wanted. Even if I was Sasha or Louisa, that I just wanted you" I got up from the bed and made my way to her neck. Staring at her almost half naked body, my hands wandered everywhere. "Are these new?" I asked touching her panties.

"Yes" Yuri whispers.

"Alright, off they come" I kissed her neck. While she stares at me through the reflection of the mirror with eyes filled with lust.

"You should get undressed too" She gasps.

"Why do you think I'm wearing only a robe?" I smirked as she tilts her head back closing her eyes fully giving in to me. "I love you Yuri Williams" I whispered to her ear as she moans.

"I err uhh love youuuu mmmhh too Louisa uhh Morgan"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Pissa for hunch! We are having pissa for hunch" Michael runs up to me and I smile. It was more than a lunch, it was a family gathering.

"Isn't that great?" I high fived the little one.

"Michael, don't scream and run about" Mrs. Williams yelled at her son. The table was arranged neatly and Daniel was on the phone with a realtor because they were going to move to a bigger house. Mrs. Williams was still rocking her figure and has decided to work from home as a legal advisor. We visit little Michael as often as we can because he is the only sibling Yuri has and we adore him so much.

"Solly mom, but everyone needs to know how cooh we are for having pissa for hunch" He ran up to Yuri and hugs her tight.

"Where is the rest of them?" I ask Mrs. Williams.

"Jason said he was going to be on time but then he texted he might be running late" Mrs. Williams finished setting up the table. She stares at me and takes out a small box from her pocket. "Here, this is for you and Yuri. Small gift from me and Daniel. We just want to say that we're happy you both have each other and we're proud of the accomplishments you both have achieved."

"You didn't have to" I said as I opened the box only to find a key. "A key?"

"I'm gifting you both a car. This ones bigger than the one you currently own."

"You didn't have to .. thank you"

"I'm trusting my dauther with you. So keep her happy, that's all I want in return"

"You got it" I assured her.

"Hello people I am here with my very pregnant wife" Jason announces his presence while Yuri helps Paige out of the car.

"Hey what's up my L dawg?" Jason goes in for a hug. And I hug him back tight.

"L dawg? Are you serious?" I laugh and he chuckles.

"Lou, I am going to be a father. A dad. A dada. A daddy. A daddy cool. Do you have any idea how overwhelming that feels?" Jason says with the biggest smile on his face.

"Is he boasting about being a father? At least wait for the kid to come out" Paige blurts out behind me.

"Hi Paige, how are you feeling?" I ask.

"I'm getting by" She breaks a smile from her uncomfortableness.

"What do you mean, the kid. How many times have I told you, it's a boy. A mini Jason Haynes" Jason kisses his wife on the cheek.

"Aww you're having a boy?" Mrs.Williams squeaks.

"Annnd I think I'm having him now.. aahhhhhhhh" Paige screams as we stare at the water on the floor. I look at Yuri and she looks at me. We telepathically decide which one we take on. Yuri and Mrs. Williams immediately takes Paige and walks with her slowly to the car. While I prep Jason.

"Oh my god. Oh my god" Jason couldn't move as the shock hit him.

"Daddy, ish uncle Jusan okay?" Michael tugs Daniel's shirt.

"Okay, can we oh my god, when we get to the hospital first?" I spoke to Jason.

"No no we have to go home, and get the baby blanket and everything." He turned to look at Yuri who gave him the assured look that his wife will reach the hospital safe and sound.

"Then let's go!" I yelled as we ran to the car. I decide to drive the car because given the shock, Jason needed a little bit more time to collect himself. "Hey, I know it's happening too fast at once, but you're having a baby today. Jason Haynes, you're going to be a father today!"

Jason smiles and wipes his tears. "Oh god, this is making me emotional"

"Everything makes you emotional, you cried for 30 minutes the day you found out I proposed to Yuri" I replied with a smirk.

"It was more of a feeling betrayed sort of situation okay? You didn't include me in on it" He exclaimed.

"You and Yuri don't keep secrets and I didn't want to risk it"

"A father. I will have a son. A son. I got to phone my parents and let them know" Jason dials different numbers on his phone and tells everyone that he is going to become a father. I have never seen a man so excited.

"You know you'll make a great father, Jason. I have never met such a caring soul" I complimented him and he smiles.

"You guys do know, you both are the godmothers right?" Jason asks.

"I will kill you if we're not"

- -- - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Ohhh where is my husbaaaaaaaaand?" Paige screams again as she is taken to the ward in the wheelchair.

"She's right, they should be here by now" Yuri looks at her time. "It's okay Paige, I've got you. You'll be fine"

"Jason needs to be here, I'm not giving birth without him here" Paige screams again.

"Paige, your father and your husband is on their way to you right now. Take my hand and squeeze it whenever you're having a contraction. My mom's on her way with some water and well, some snacks to help me be calm" Yuri held Paige's hand and waited with her.

It was good timing because it didn't take long to Jason following her to the labor room. While Yuri, Mrs.Williams, Mr.Johnson and I waited outside patiently, I saw Belle run towards us.

"Am I late?" She asked while holding a blue teddy bear.

"It's been an hour so far" I replied to her. I didn't see Belle for an year and she looked great.

"Oh thank god, I promised Jason, I wouldn't miss this for the world" She chuckled and sat next to us.

"How have you been?" Yuri asks her nicely.

"Pretty great actually, just travelling here and there" Belle replies with a smile.

We didn't talk much after that, I could always feel Belle being uncomfortable talking to me while Yuri is around but I'm glad my girl is making an effort to be nice to Belle.

We waited for what it seems to be forever until the door opened and we finally could visit the mommy and daddy. We walked in the room and everything felt like slow motion. Or maybe I was noticing certain things in the room. I looked at Paige, wiping her happy tears and laughing at how Jason was staring at the baby. Mrs.Williams runs to Jason and gives him a hug. Jason has a baby boy in his arms and he lifts him up like Lion King and announces "This is Kaiden Jason Haynes"

I watched Belle speak "That is a beautiful name"

The room was filled with people who mattered and we were celebrating a happy day. I stare at Yuri only to admire her pure heart and she sniffles holding back tears. Holding her hand, I hope to god I never part of this moment, or this woman. She feels my stare from the corner of her eye.

"What? Why are you giving me that face?" She gives a side smile.

"I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you" I kiss her forehead. Whether she knows it or not, she changed my life. Everyone in this room did. Not everything stays the same in your life but sometimes you stay the same. But if you're lucky like me, maybe you'll be same but different.

The End

Author's Note

I'm not sure about you but I'm definitely emotional this story is over. Don't forget to vote and comment :)

IT'S NOT OVER YET!

There are 'Extra' chapters included as well. So scroll down :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 6.4K 25
Completed. I keep replaying her words over and over. They cut through me life a knife shaking me to my very core. She spoke her truth but, she could...
203 21 26
Ren, a depressed thirty year old who is known for sleeping around, and having never dated before- shocks everyone when finally committing to Leo, a t...
209K 9.2K 40
(Book Two) My name is...well you know my name and I think I'm gay. No, I'm sure of it. I'm in love with my best friend. She is wild, reckless, and th...
30.1K 797 40
Y/n is a high school student, she is the basketball captain of their school and she is the popular girl in whole school mostly with girls because of...