The Uzumaki Brothers (Naruto...

By XMXNIII

Have you ever noticed that Gaara looks like an Uzumaki in a way? What if Gaara knew that the Kazekage, Temari... More

Disclaimer
Meeting
Bell Test
C-Ranked Mission
A/N
Chunin Exams
Uzushiogakure
Once I Was Seven Years Old
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
The Invasion
Years Later...
Back to Konoha
A/N
A/N
A/N
The Next Generation
A/N
YOU'RE WELCOME

The Baby

3.8K 111 12
By XMXNIII

(Location: Konohagakure; Hotel)

Fuu was hunched over the bathroom toilet. Naruto was behind her, rubbing her back soothingly. "Fuu-chan, are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah." She said, holding her stomach. Naruto grabbed a rag and wiped her mouth. She flushed the toilet and stood up carefully. Naruto threw the rag into the hamper and helped her over to the sink.

"I'll wait for you outside." Naruto said. Fuu nodded. When Naruto closed the door, Fuu sighed. 'I can't believe this. I'm going to have a child. I can't tell Naruto. I will only get in his way.' She thought. She brushed her teeth and stared at her reflection. "I wonder if it's a boy or girl." She muttered to herself.

She walked out of the bathroom and saw Naruto sitting on the bed. His hands rested over his face. "Naru-kun. I'm fine now. You don't have to worry about me." Fuu said. "I know, but I feel responsible for my fiance." Naruto said with a small smile. Fuu walked up to him and ran a hand through his hair. "Naru-kun, don't worry about it, okay? I'll head over to the hospital and ask Tsunade if she can give me a check up." Fuu said.

"I'll come with you." Naruto said. "No. We'll probably talk about womanly things. Why don't go out with your family." Fuu said with a soft smile. "Okay." Naruto said, kissing her forehead. Fuu picked up her purse and headed out the door. Naruto sighed and leaned back onto his bed.

'Hey, Kit.'

'Kurama! I haven't talked to you in a while!'

'I know.'

'What have you been doing?'

'Preparing.'

'For what? Danzo and Kabuto?'

'That and for something else.'

'What?'

'I can't say right now. I have been talking to the other Tailed Beasts during those eight years we haven't talked. They haven't talked to their jailers during those eight years either.'

'Why are you guys doing that?'

'Classified. You will find out in due time.'

Naruto frowned as he lost connection. 'What is going on?'

(Location: Konohagakure; Hospital)

Fuu sat in the waiting room. She held a magazine open and looked through it. "You must be Fuu." A voice said, startling the girl. She looked up and saw a girl with blonde hair and a purple outfit. "Yes. You must be Ino." Fuu said. "Yep. So, what are you doing here?" Ino asked. "I'm to take a pregnancy test." Fuu said quietly.

"Really? Does Naruto know?" Ino asked, sitting down beside Fuu. "No. He has a lot to deal with at the moment. I don't want to be a burden." Fuu said. "You won't be a burden. But, I understand. With Naruto being as famous as he is, he has a lot of enemies. It could put you and the child in harm." Ino said. "Yeah, you're right. So, what are you doing here?" Fuu asked.

"A guy named Rock Lee pushed himself too hard in training. I'm here to deliver flowers to him from Sakura. Come by my shop so we can chat more, kay?" Ino asked. Fuu nodded. "Okay." She said. Ino smiled and walked away. "Fuu. Please follow me." Tsunade said. Fuu nodded and followed after her. They stopped in a room. Fuu sat on the bed and waited for Tsunade to ask some questions.

"What are you in for, Fuu?" She asked. "Pregnancy test." Fuu said. Tsunade blinked and stared at the girl in shock. "Does Naruto know what he's done?" She asked. "No. He has too much on his hands right now. If I am pregnant, it will be kept as a secret." Fuu said. Tsunade nodded and scanned her. "Well, you are having a child. I can't tell you what gender though." Tsunade said.

Fuu nodded. "It's fine. I can ask Chomei." She said. "The Nanabi?" Tsunade questioned. "Yep." Fuu said. Fuu blanked out for a minute and then returned back. "It's going to be a boy." Fuu said. "A boy? He will probably look a lot like Naruto." Tsunade said. "You're right. I mean, the first child a woman had, will most likely take after its father." Fuu said.

Tsunade started to put away things. "You know, if you want to keep it a secret, you might have to cast a Genjutsu on yourself." Tsunade said. "That's a great idea. I will. Bye Tsunade!" Fuu said, walking out of the room. "Bye Fuu!" Tsunade called.

(Konohagakure; Preliminaries)

Naruto appeared behind Hiroki. "I've been summoned?" He questioned. "Amelia. She went all out. She changed to water and now she's in the infirmary." Hiroki said. Naruto nodded. When Gaara called the match, Naruto walked out towards him. "What room?" He asked. "Four." Gaara said. "Okay. Semiko, Jayni. If you two even think about doing that, I will make sure you endure the worst training of your lives." Naruto said coldly.

"Hai, Naruto-sama." They said. "Wow. He's tough." Shikamaru said. "Yes, but everyone in Uzu know he means well. He doesn't want us to hurt ourselves. That power you Amelia use, drains chakra. Even though shinobi of Uzu are chakra powerhouses, they have their limits. So, if that jutsu can drain an Uzu shinobi, what would happen to an ordinary shinobi?" Shino questioned.

"They would be dead." Tenten said. "So that hardcore training means that he will be preparing them. So they won't endure the same thing they did last time." Neji said. "Correct." Shino said.

Naruto walked into the infirmary and looked at Amelia's small body. "I-I'm sorry, Naruto-sama. I sensed a power in that girl, so I had to end it quickly." She said sadly. "Don't be sorry, Amelia. You have a great power, but you need training in order to use it. I'm very proud of you, though. I believe Shiokage-sama is as well." Naruto said with a small smile.

Amelia's eyes lightened up. "Really? What about everyone else?" She asked. "I'm sure they're proud of you too. Shino, Semiko, and Jayni might be a bit worried though." Naruto said. Amelia sat up slowly. "Can I go and watch them?" Amelia asked. "Of course, Amelia." Naruto said. Naruto helped her off the bed and gave her a piggyback ride to the balcony. "Shino, I have a delivery." Naruto said, helping Amelia off of his back.

Shino smiled, shocking the Konoha shinobi, and ruffled her hair. "Good to see you all right." He said. Amelia smiled and saw that Jayni was fighting. She took a deep breath and yelled, "YOU CAN DO IT, JAY!"

Jayni was bit startled and jumped up, attaching himself to the roof. "Amelia! You're alright! Hey, buddy! It's on like Donkey Kong!" Jayni yelled, jumping down. He landed on his opponent's neck. Jayni wrapped his legs around the boy and threw his body backwards. He released his legs and landed in a crouch. The boy was on the ground so Jayni ran at him and hit a pressure point. "Nighty, night." Jayni giggled sadistically.

"Winner, Jayni Dmitry! Medics!" Gaara yelled. "All winners line up!" Hiroshi said. The winners line up in front of Gaara, Hiroshi, and Naruto. "During the third exam, you will be up against someone. It's make it or break it time. Even if you lose, there is still a chance you will make it to Chunin. Shikamaru, for example. He was made Chunin because of his strategy skills and because he knew when to retreat." Naruto said.

"Gaara will tell you who will be up against who." Hiroshi said. Gaara called out who would be up against who. When he was done, he nodded to Naruto. "My name is Naruto Uzumaki, and I will be your proctor for the third exam." Naruto said.

(Location: Unknown)

"How's the experiments going?" Danzo asked. "They're doing fine, although we'll have to ask Pein for a favor." Kabuto said. "What kind of favor?" Danzo asked. "He has something that we'll need in order to do that." Kabuto said. Danzo sighed. "The things we have to do for peace." He said. "Have you gotten word from Daisuke yet?" Kabuto asked. "No, but I believe things in Suna are going well. He's still getting information on the One Tailed." Danzo said.

Kabuto nodded. "Our spies are getting information about the others as well." Kabuto said. "We still haven't found anyone to infiltrate Konoha?" Danzo questioned. "Yes. His name will be Menma, an alternate version of Naruto." Kabuto said with a smirk. "Wouldn't they figure it out?" Danzo asked.

"Most likely, but he will have changes. Menma will have whiskers, but they will be covered with makeup, and his eyes will be blue, like Naruto Uzumaki's. His hair will also be black." Kabuto said. "Everything going perfectly."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moonlight0628

Words: 1443

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217 6 8
We all know the hero, Uzumaki Naruto. But if he had a sister, how would that change the timeline? And what if, she's not like her brother, in a way t...
17.6K 373 18
[DISCONNECTED.] {Once he was an Namikaze.} Naruto knew what family was, he isn't talking about the Namikaze Family, he had a different family. He st...
6.7K 66 38
Naruto is mistreated and neglected by his family for his two older siblings. What if Naruto finds out that he was adopted. What if Naruto finds out h...
335 20 12
Long, long ago in an age when age when shadows were more than made from the cast of sunlight...F**K THAT!!! Betrayal, promises, loyalty, and discrimi...