Deku and His Lover

By 082mec

'Tis but a simple story by me. Will continue if the audience wants me to. More

His love
Her Love
Their Search

His Attempt

2.3K 45 18
By 082mec

I am Todoroki Shouto, and I am really pissed off right now.

Today, I decided to finally find the strength to ask out my crush, Yaoyorozu. I got her to the school roof, and was able to hold back my blush to tell her my feelings.

Little did I know she already had a boyfriend. I asked her who, and she was silent. I asked again, and he came through the door.

And I was damaged.

Midoriya Izuku, my friend, my ally, my rival, was the one to steal the heart of the woman I pined after since our time in the final exams. I thought she liked me, but I can respect her choices. I thought I was her hero, but it turns out he was there all along.

I can hopefully learn to accept this new development. After all, it's not like the others know...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
64K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
466K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.8M 60.2K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...