Harry Potters Twin Book Three

By unicornsrule

This year Nixie Potter is determined to beome an anmags. She practices in the shreiking shack with a stray bl... More

Harry Potters Twin Book Three
I'm Going To Call You Snuffles
Ride On The Knight Bus
Craving Fudge
Bonnie's Letters
I Meet The Hearts
Danielle Johnson Is Back
Back To Hogwarts
Creatures and Crazies
Lupin Knows
Confused Boggart
Fairwell Fat Lady
Sleepy Nixie ~not edited~
My First Defeat ~not edited~
The Marauders Map ~not edited~
Heartbreak ~not edited~
He's Your What!? ~not edited~
Oh, Hagrid... ~not edited~
New Broom ~not edited~
Christmas Dinner ~not edited~
The Silver Doe ~not edited~
The Quidditch Stag ~not edited~
Rude Ron ~not edited~
Snape's Stupid Grudge ~not edited~
The Quidditch Final... Finally! ~not edited~
I Promise ~not edited~
You Didn't Tell Me! ~not edited~
Attacking A Teacher... Woop, Woop ~not edited~
Unexplained Power ~not edited~
Our Little Secret ~not edited~
Keeping My Promise ~not edited~
Saving Ourselves ~not edited~

Another Year Gone ~not edited~

7K 306 87
By unicornsrule

I had convinced Harry, Ron, Hermione, Dani, and Bonnie to leave me alone. I was now sitting in an empty compartment by myself, crying my eyes out.

It wasn't as depressing as it sounds, I wasn't even sure what I was crying about, but I did feel the need to cry and what better time was there then when you were by yourself?

I cried for Sirius, out on the run and hated by the whole wizarding community for something he didn't do.

I cried for Harry who had lost the first father figure he had in twelve years.

I cried for Remus who was now shunned from half the wizards in Brittain because of his furry little problem.

I cried for myself for never having a pieceful moment in my life.

I cried for Dani who was still struggling about her crush on Fred.

I cried for Seamus who would never get a date with me because my crush on Cedric was ten times as stronger.

And finally... I cried for myself, because Bonnie wouldn't be my summer sister any longer, she won't wake up and laugh at the Dursleys. She wouldn't brighten my day with her happy blue eyes.

I had rejected any sweets from the trolly a while ago, and was now regreting it because my stomach was becoming louder then my sobs. I hoped no one would come in and see me like this, I had to have a bit of luck.

The train slowed down, signalling us to get ready to leave. I signed and brushed the last bit of tears from my eyes, ready to face another dreaful summer with the Dursleys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36 3 1
Hermione Granger agrees to house-sit and feed the animals whilst Draco Malfoy is away. What will she learn about his feelings for her, and her feelin...
... By Matt

Fanfiction

1.9K 95 10
349K 11.3K 24
Annabelle Malfoy is going into her third year at Hogwarts. Annabelle has always felt the odd one in the family. Probably because she was adopted. She...
450K 29.4K 51
"𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞." "𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐨𝐠 - 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐬." ͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ...