Manan :Together Forever

By introverted_love

MaNan Short story...The story is based on Manik and Nandini who are the main leads of famous Youth Show-"Kai... More

PART 1(A)
PART 1(B)
PART 2
Part 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
NEW STORY
PART 37
PART 38
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
Part 46
PART 47

PART 39

5.1K 373 49
By introverted_love

The Day Of Press Conference:

Nandini lazily gets up n sits on bed...

"So finally the day is here...i didn't knew this day would come so soon...It was only yesterday that everything got right..And today everything will be over" she says to herself..

"Kya Over hoga Nandini..??"

Nandini looks up n sees Chachi standing there with Coffee...

"Chachi Aap?"

"Can't i even come to meet u??" and walks up to her n handing her the coffee sits beside her..

"No Chachi... There's nothing of that sort... (Pause)..I am sorry Chachi..!!" says Nandini teary eyed...

Chachi wipes away her tears and says,"Nandu it's okay...I am not angry with u anymore..Haan uss din mujhe thorha bura laga but now i am okay...I realised u both still love each other...I saw Manik is still guilty for a mistake he isn't responsible..And the way u protected him that day shows that u guys r still in love..."

"But usse kuch nahi badlne waala...We r not meant to be..And aaj sab khatm ho jayega...!!"

"Nandini kuch nahi hoga...."

"Chachi Prateek hates me..!!"

"What??"

"Yes Chachi..He thinks that it was because of me that Manik went into depression & suffered from its symptoms....If that day i would have supported him toh jo aaj circumstances hain woh nahi hote..!!" Nandini says in a low tone..

"Par fir ab tak why is he so calm..??" Chachi asks cluelessly

"Usse yeh nahi pata hai ki mein wahi Nandini hoon..!!He thinks that nandini is someone else...And i am scared ki aaj usse pata chal gaya toh kya hoga..He so hates me that he can do anything..!!" she shivers remembering his words when they had a small talk on terrace after the party(part 30)..

"Nandini think positive...!! kuch nahi hoga...!!" Chachí says

"Yup Nandu Chachi is right...I will make sure ki reporters won't ask anything of that stuff..!!I directed the lrganisers that there should be no personal questions" Cabir who was listening to their conversation assures her..

Nandini hmmms and excuses them to freshen up as only 2 hours were left for the conference...

Nandini came out of the washroom n stood in front of mirror and observed herself...

She was wearing Sleeveless Short Lace Blue Dress pairing bit with silver accessories & Stilettos and open hair with slight waviness at the end..

(NANDINI'S OUTFIT👇)

Two hands snaked around her waist startling her making her jump at the spot..

"Relax Nandini its me Manik.." says Manik n she relaxes n closes her eyes feeling his touch..

"Waise u are looking so gorgeous..."

Manik comes more closer to her compelling to open her eyes...she shivered a bit feeling him close to him..she could literally feel the heat radiating off him..She leaned closer to him and placed her hands on his hands that were resting on her stomach and Manik was just noticing her every action which was having the same effect that he exercised on her

"Miss Nandini Murthy u are making me change my decision...!" Manik whispers in her ears...

Nandini opens her eyes hearing him n looks up at him through the mirror...

Manik senses her change in mood n asks,"What happened Nandini..!!"

"You called me Nandini Murthy Manik...!!U have no idea how much i missed u addressing me this...!!"

"Mere liye u always be Nandini Murthy only Nandu..Miss Khanna toh meine kabhi tumhe maana hi nahi...Mere liye toh tum wahi choti si cute si hamesha gussa karne waali aur romantic moment ko spoil karne waali Nandini Murthy hi rahogi...!!" n he recieves a hit from her..

"Don't do that...its already difficult for me to control myself..don't make it more difficult.." Says Manik ...

Nandini walks away from him and in that process the zip of her dress opens...Nandini gets shocked and freezes on her spot ...Manik sees it and says,"Nandini its okay...let me help..." and Nandini nods in yes...

Manik takes a step closer..After so much of being away, Manik feels a little awkward in touching her..Few minutes back he was okay but suddenly he felt that he doesn't have the right of doing so..

"Manik what happened..Help na..!!!"

Manik hmms in yes and tries pulling the zip up but it got stuck..The only way it could be pulled up was by touching her..

He places his hand on her back to have a grip..This sends shivers to her and she moans his name..They shared an eye lock through the mirror and again Manik tries to pull up the zip and this time he succeeds..

Manik again looked at her intensely taking in all the beautiful details of her which made her blush..The way Manik looked at her always made her conscious sending a shiver down her body and a mere tingling sensation awoke in her body...

She turned to him n as Manik was still in a trance she took her own time to capture his every single detail in her mind forever...

Manik was wearing Navy blue dress shirt with Dark brown blazer paired with dark blue trousers.

(Manik's Outfit)

She finally looked into already staring eyes n thought...
"Would this be our last day together??

OR

"A new beginning??"

Suddenly Manik remembers the day after their performance that they shared in the changing room n looks back at Nandini n she too remembers..

She was about to say something but Navya broke their moment...

"Nandini come out fast or i am coming in..." called out Navya which broke their moment...

"Aayii Navya..!!" she replied n looked at a nervous Manik...She laughed a little which made Manik look at her confused...

She took the opportunity and kissed on his cheek...The stilettos helped her with gaining a few inches which somewhat helped her a bit And she leaves leaving a startled Manik behind..

He turns to the mirror n caresses the spot where Nandini kissed a few moments back n smiled to himself..

"Damn I love her so much.." And then realisation dawned on him..

"What will be our future Nandini??" he thought and leaves confused about their lives .

As he reaches the hall he sees everyone waiting for him with a fear on their faces...Even Chachi was there..

Manik was a guy who always thought about his friends before his own desires and passions...He lived for his friends because the day he knew about Nyonika he realised - He had to be strong enough to protect his friends from her and for that sometimes he had to give up his own desires..He had to be strong enough to fight the world because the world was cruel enough to snatch away every bit of his happiness and won't ever let him live in peace..And whenever he would loosen up a bit the cruel world would crash him to the ground which would affect his friends and he can't let that happen...He was a protector of them...

These all thoughts were making him emotional and the time was not perfect...He closed his eyes and calmed the volcano that was trying everything to let itself out...

As he opened his eyes he felt someone looking up at him...He looked up and saw Chachi n Nandini staring at him curiously...

He looked away n prepared himself...

"So guys everything done..!!" he asks..

"Yes Manik...We need to leave..Prateek is already there checking out the last minute preparations.."

"hmm okay...!!So let's go "everyone walked outside and he turned to go only to be stopped by Chachi..

"Manik.."

He turned to her... "Manik best of luck...I will pray ki Aaj sab kuch theek ho jaye..!!...Mein tum dono ko aur suffer karte hue nahi dekhna chahti..."

Manik smils and felt relieved as half of his guilt washed away...

"I will pray as well..Chachi i am sorry for everything that happened in these 4 years..."

"Its okay Manik..I forgave that day only when Nandini stood for u..I don't know kya hua tha ki tum dono alag hur but uss din mujhe realise ho gaya tha ki tumhari koi galti nahi hai...Anyways yeh sab chorho...aur concentrate on the event..."

She turns to Nandini who was just admiring them with a smile on her face..

Manik n Chachi shared an eye lock n then Manik moves towards her in slow strides with a smirk plastered on his face...

He bends a little till her height, movs near her ear and coughs and says in a husky voice,"Miss Nandini Murthy i know I am handsome and you can't stop yourself drooling on me but the time is not perfect..we need to leave...Time hota toh i would have kissed you very badly because u have no idea how sexy n ravishing u are looking right now...!!"

Nandini came back to her senses n looked at him shyly...Manik winked at her and she runs outside with a blush..

"Arre dheere...u will slip.." he shouts...Nandini turned to him n gives him a smile and he acted as if he died while pointing towards his heart and she ran away.

Manik turns to Chachi..

"Nahi meine kuch nahi dekha..Kuch bhi nahi.." Chachi exclaims which makes him blush...

Controlling himself he bids her goodbye n leaves..

"Matarani inki raksha karna..inhone bohot dukh seh liye..." prays Chachi and leaves to her room..

-------------

Everyone reached the event destination...The whole area was surrounded by fans and media from all over India waiting for the stars of the event...

Manik called the event organiser and bouncers were called..Bouncers came on time and everyone was safely sent inside..

"Pheww Manik...Itne fans hain tere...kabhi btaya hi nahi...ek do hi hello hum bhi kar dete...!!" Cabir joked..

"haan kyun nahi fir tu kahan kksi ki sunta..Teri wajah se crowd out of control ho jaati aur hum agle din hospital mein hote..!!" answered Manik..

"Jaa yaar u are so jealous of my popularity...!!" Cabir says..

"Yaah very...Itna ki mein ek world tour prefer karta na ki The Superstar Cabir Dhawan ka concert...!!"

Cabir huffed in annoyance...

"kya Cabir itni jaldi naraaz ho gaya..mujhe laga mujhe thorha aur bolna parega..par teri toh itne mein hi bas ho gaya..(turns to Navya) Arre Navya mera Cabir kahan gaya..kahin tum uss se ghar par toh nahi chorh aayi...Kyunki yeh toh mera Cabir nahi hai..Cabir kahan hai tu" And he gets hit by Cabir...

"Saale tu kabhi nahi sudhrega na..." Cabir says..

"Nahi yaar teri leg-pulling mein bohot mazza aata...aisa mauka barha kum milta hai na isliye..nahi toh pura din yeh duty tu nibhaata rehta hai...!!"

"Hahaaa so very funny..I am so flattered...!!" Cabir exclaims n FAB 5 shared a group hug.

"I MISSED US...!!" Manik says..

"Ditto Manik..." they replied...

At the same time Prateek came n saw them together..

"Did i miss something...i guess yes...!!" Prateek comes...

(Prateek's outfit)

"Nahi kuch nahi...anyways all preparations done..??" Asks Manik..

"Yes Bhai... Its time for the appearance..." and sending Aryamann,Natasha, Navya and Abhi manyu safely to the reserved section..Nandini along with Fab 5 and Prateek left to make an appearance...

--------

"Ladies And Gentlemen, I Ameesh Sharma heartily welcomes all the fans and the media from all over World to the Press Conference by The Malhotra Group of Industries and Malhotra Music Company...We are overwhelmed to receive such a huge response...We are highly honoured to collaborate with The Singing Sensation Nandini Khanna who had become a sensation around India in a few months and now gaining popularity in other countries as well(Crowd claps)...Not wasting much of your time let's welcome Nandini Khanna, Manik Malhotra and Prateek Malhotra on the stage..."

Manik, Prateek with Nandini in the middle entered the stage and Waved n posed for few photographs with smile on their face... Somewhat like this👇

It was difficult for Manik n Nandini as tbey were quite scared of what's gonna happen now...

" Next we have the Fab 5-Manik, Mukti,Cabir, Alya and Dhruv..."

Prateek n Nandini stepped a little aside giving space to Fab5 with Manik joining them..and they too waved at the audience and posed for the media...

Somewhat like this👇

And then Nandini n Prateek too joined...

After few introductions Everyone took seats at the centre of the stage preparing themselves for the questions...

Manik took the mike and introduced him n his team...

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen...I Manik Malhotra on behalf of The Malhotra Group of Industries and Malhotra Music Company welcome u to the grand presentation of our new album release in collaboration of Nandini Khannaa(Looks at Nandini in assurance as he felt her shivering in fear)....We are ready to answer any of your questions...thanku..."

---------------

A reporter from the crowd receives a call...

"Hello"

"Tumhe pata hai na kya karna hai??"

"Ji Madam.."

"See to it that nothing goes wrong or else u and your channel will face the consequences...beware...Agar Manik aur Nandini ko tumne defame nahi kiya then don't blame me..." and the person cuts the call..

"Manik and Nandini bohot ho gaya tum logon ka pyaar...tum dono ko alag karna hi parega..U both being together is dangerous for me..I can't let that happen...I can't..." and laughs evilly....

----The End----

A/n: Here is the update...Sorry for being so damn late...

What do u think will happen next??

I have a suggestion: Should I start with a sequel of this with a new start and end it here...the sequel won't have any bits from the Scenes before the Valentine's Day in the show..It will contain new scenes and all..

OR

U want me to continue with this only??

Waiting for ur answers...

Share and do not forget to vote

-Simi...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 3K 45
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
846K 10.8K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
123K 4K 80
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
380K 22.8K 81
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...