Midnight. [H.S]

By BritishLover1221

What happens when Bo, a shy, smart, and innocent girl, meets a strange man, and at exactly midnight her whole... More

Midnight. [H.S]
Midnight. Capter 2
Midnight. Chapter 3
Midnight. Chapter 4
Midnight. Chapter 5
Midnight. Chapter 6
Midnight. Chapter 7
Midnight. Chapter 8
Midnight. Chapter 9
Midnight. Chapter 10
Midnight. Chapter 11
Midnight. Chapter 13
Midnight. Chapter 14
Midnight. Chapter 15
Midnight. Chapter 16
Midnight. Chapter 17

Midnight. Chapter 12

25 1 0
By BritishLover1221

*Bo's P.O.V*

I woke up groaning, my neck hurts, my head hurts, my......god! Everything hurts.

I can't remember shit that happened, but the last thing I do remember is someone digging their teeth-....fangs, into my neck.

Holy shit.

Vampires! They're real! It's the end of the fucking world oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!

After a while I heard voices beside me whispering...guy voices.

Fuck, it's them. They want to finish killing me.

I want to open my eyes to see who thy are , but I can't! I'm too scared.

The first thing I could think of doing was scream.

I screamed so loud my lungs started hurting.

Yeah, I know it's stupid but maybe someone hears me.

"Shut her up!" I heard someone yell over my loud screaming.

Suddenly I felt a cold hand cover my mouth.

I took a deep breath about to scream louder then before, but it just came out muffled.

"Bo, it's me. Please stop screaming." I shook my head.

How does he know my name? Shit.

I kept screaming and throwing my arms and legs all over the place. I felt another pair of hands hold my legs down which made me scream more into the guys cold hand.

"Bo stop! Open your eyes please!" I did as I was told and opened my eyes while breathing rapidly.

Screaming takes a lot of work.

I immediately relaxed when I saw Louis and his beautiful ocean blu-...red eyes!

I looked next to Louis and saw Harry with...yellow eyes.

"What the fuck! You are not Louis! Help!" I screamed.

"No, fuck! Shut her up Louis, her mom might not be home but we have neighbours!" Harry- the man yelled.

"Do the thing Harry!" Louis shouted.

"You have to calm her down first you dumb shit." Harry frowned.

"Watch your fucking mouth! You're scaring her more than she already fucking is!"

"Well smart ass! You just cursed, so don't tell me to watch my mouth."

"Listen Bo. Please don't be scared I just-."

"Don't be scared? Don't be scared! What the fuck are you?" I screamed.

"Alright, I'm done being nice! Bo, you need to calm the fuck down." Harry said grabbing onto my shoulders and looking me straight in the eyes.

His yellow eyes looked deeply into mine and he seemed so concentrated with a crease between his eyebrows an his tongue sticking out.

My vision started getting blurry, and my thoughts were going wild.

The last thing I remember seeing is me swinging on the park swing before I close my eyes and my mind goes blank. Seeing nothing but darkness now.

*Harry's P.O.V*

She passed out.

"Harry?" Louis said after a few seconds.

"Did it work?" I asked myself.

Oh, no...please don't be dead.

My eyes immediately widened. I checked Bo's pulse on her neck and let out a sigh of relief.

It's normal.

"I don't know Harry? Did it work?" Lou asked chewing on his now, very short nails.

"I don't know either. I think the book said she would pass out, but I'm not sure."

"You're not sure! You're the one that fell asleep after reading for...five minutes......still! You should know." Lou frowned.

"Don't worry, we'll find out when she wakes up."

"And if it didn't work?" He asks worried again.

"I'm sorry..." Is all I could say.

If it doesn't work, there are two...very, very bad choices.

Either turn her into one of us or...kill her.

I don't think Bo will like either.

"Bo! Im home!" We heard from down stairs.

We both looked at each other wide eyed.

"Shit." We both whispered sprinting into the bathroom.

"Lou, our eyes." I panicked.

"Relax." He said. And started breathing really loud making me look at him weird.

"What....the fuck are you doing." I whisper/yelled.

"Trying to relax." He stated, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"I think I have my contacts." I mumbled going through my pocket.

Shit...I left them at home.

"You know what? Lets just hide in here." I suggested shrugging.

"I guess." Lou sighed.

I sat at the edge of the bath and Louis stood by the sink looking at himself in the mirror while repeatedly counting to ten.

"Did you eat today?" I asked

"Yeah, Bo's mum made me some toast in the morning before we went college hunting. Then I ate a sandwich after the hunting, and some coo-"

"I meant people Lou, people." I sighed shaking my head. I swear this kid has the mind of a six year old.

"Oh, well...now that I think about it, no. I haven't eaten." He shrugged.

"You are such a smart ass, no wonder your eyes don't go back to the normal colour." I whisper/yelled.

"Shit. Well thanks for reminding me, now I'm really hungry." Lou frowned.

"Oh god, you gotta go!" I stood up pushing him towards the window. If this kid doesn't eat he'll loose control and attack any human being in sight. Bo and her mum are just in the other room, so I don't think it's a good idea for him to stay while he's hungry,

"No! I can't leave her. What if she wakes up?"

"She won't!"

"How the fuck do you know?" He asked getting loud.

"I swear Louis, I will push you out the window." I frowned.

"I'm not leaving." He said stomping his foot on the ground and crossing his arms over his chest.

"Fine." I shrugged pushing him.

"Holy-" was the last thing I heard before there was a loud thump outside.

I looked out the window and saw Louis groaning on they ground.

"Psst! Are you okay?" I asked.

He didn't answer, he just kept groaning.

"Are you o-"

"I'm dandy Harry! I just fell out a window and landed on a rock, I'm perfectly fine." He groaned getting up.

"Good, I'm glad you're okay." I nodded giving him a thumbs up.

"Bo are you home?" I heard a female voice ask.

'Shit.' I thought, closing he bathroom window.

"Aww, my little Eli is sleeping." I heard Bo's mother whisper.

Eli? I smiled, I can't wait until she wakes up so I can tease her about it. I'll call her Eli from now on, it sounds...cute. A little cuter than Bo.

'Darling don't be nervous, I'll understand if you let me go, I did this, on purpose nooowwww'

"Fuck" I cursed, my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" Bo's mother called out.

Fuck, fuck, fuck!

I looked around the bathroom trying to find a place to hide but failed miserably. I finally spotted the cabinet under he sink. She just moved here, she can't have stuff in there already.

I quickly opened it and with my luck, it squeaked. At least it was empty.

I could hear Bo's mothers foot steps getting closer by the second so I quickly crouched into the small space. My long legs were squeezed against my chest, and the cabinet door wouldn't close but I could keep it closed if I held it closed. There was a small crack were I could see just a little bit.

Bo's mother walked into the bathroom looking around while frowning.

"Hello?" She called out again.

Yeah, just keep saying that. Like a murderer is going to answer you and say. 'Oh hey! How are you, I just came here to you know kill you. Just a heads up."

She was about to walk out the bathroom when my hand slipped and the cabinet door opened letting out a loud squeak, I immediately grabbed it and closed it again just as she turned around trying to find the source of the sound.

"Is anyone h-here?" She gulped walking towards my hiding stop.

You've got to be shitting me today.

'You can be there, but not seen' I remembered Ed's voice say.

Invisibility! Of course.

I started thinking really hard but I wasn't sure if it work.

'Don't be seen, don't be seen, don't be seen.' I kept repeating in my mind hoping that works.

And don't judge me, as Louis said...I only read five minutes.

"Aha!" Bo's mum yelled snatching the cabinet door open. Her face was just centimetres away from mine, and she was looking at me straight in the eye. I thought she was going to scream or something but instead she frowned and stood up straight.

"I must be hearing things." She muttered walking out the bathroom.

Did it work? Yes! It did.

I'm the luckiest vampire in town, I chuckled.

Once I was positive about Bo's mum I walked out the bathroom and out of sight, I sat in the chair by her bed and smiled at her.

"Sleep well Eli."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.8K 38
She's a 17 year old girl who hates her life. She even hated it more when her parents decided to let her stay in her aunt's house in a very cold, damp...
12 0 1
A vampire struggling with anxiety, who is trying to blend in with humans and has given up on finding his mate ends up finding others of his kind in B...
786 1 11
“My designs were slowly passed around to all the boys one by one. “These are really good you know that right you could become a really big designer...
104K 3K 25
A hand covered my mouth. It started pulling me into a room. I tried kicking and screaming but they wouldn't budge. Once we were in the room I noticed...