Son Of The Creator The Traitor

By ShadowOfTheFoxdemon

Joey Drew, the creator of Bendy and his friends. The creator who brought his animation to life with his ink m... More

║01║『REGRETS & UNSAID GOOD BYE'S』
║02║『PAIN & ILLUSION』

║00║『INTRODUCTION』

929 26 11
By ShadowOfTheFoxdemon

A/n: I finally have the time to update the information of this story...

Hope you inky toons find the information...

More...

Interesting...

————————————————————

∅ DISCLAIMER ∅

I, Haru or also known as ShadowOfTheFoxdemon, doesn't own the game Bendy And The Ink Machine. All I own is the plot and the Original Character's [OC] that will appear on the story.

All the credit towards BATIM goes to theMeatly for creating the story line of the game.

————————————————————

Ξ STORY INFORMATION Ξ

TITLE: Son Of The Creator The Traitor

SUMMARY: Joey Drew, the creator of Bendy and his friends. The creator who brought his animation to life with his ink machine. The creator who tortured his own creation as his sanity plummet every single day. The creator who is known to be a traitor...

Now, we all know that. But did you know that he had a child? A son who was kind, caring and loving child. He was a young child who loved to draw. His son was a child with crazy imaginative ideas that made his father happy.

Now, did you notice all the 'was'? Heh, the young child died in a terrible accident. Joey mourned on his son's death for days and still wouldn't believe his son died. In order to escape mourning his deceased son more, he dedicated his life to cartooning.

One day, when Joey was cleaning, he found his son's drawings. Drawings that he made into animation, in honor for his deceased son.

Now, this is where everything you know started. Day after day, Joey will remember his son on his creations. Plummeting his sanity more and more.

On his breaking point, he created a character and brought it to life. Now, who is this character? Hehehe, it's you...

[Name] Drew...

PAIRING(S): Bendy x [Name] x Various

CHARACTERS: The BATIM character's, Original character's and lastly, [Name].

FOLLOWING: The plot that I created. I do apologize but I am not following the game's plot theMeatly created for this is a story before the events of the game happened.

SEQUAL?: Undefined

PREQUEL?: Undefined

————————————————————

※ [NAME]'S PROFILE ※

NAME: [Name]

LAST NAME: Drew

GENDER: Male

SPECIES: Human/Ink cartoon

AGE: 18 or perhaps older as the story progress

BIRTH DATE: December 24th

HAIR COLOR: [Hair color]

EYE COLOR: [Eye color]/Black

FAVORITE COLOR: [Name] prefers the color black, grey, red, navy blue, and white.

APPEARANCE: [Name] isn't really a person who works out but he do has a well built body. His [Hair color] hair would be neat and slick back and his [Eye color] eyes are always soft and caring.

He usually wear white dress shirt and black dress pants to go along with it. Sometimes some black suspender and a black tie that may or may not be very attractive in his teenage years.

He wears coats or trench coats if he wanted to and he usually carry a gold pocket watch gifted by his father on his twelve birthday.

PERSONALITY: [Name] in his younger years is an innocent, caring, lovable, artistic, and imaginative child who looks up to his father greatly.

As he grew older, he is still the sun shine of his father's life and his art skills grew more unbelievably beautiful and creative.

He often draws "Bendy". A character he made when he was younger and seems to grew attached to the character and made others also.

He is often seen smiling and a even as a young child. He was quite a gentlemen as what other people would say.

He is very friendly and helpful towards others and is willing to help anyone in need. That's why he is known by other people when he was... Alive...

When mad, he seems very calm at first, but if it is to much, he gets rather violent and would shout. He is also strong...

His protective of his friends and family and has a huge soft spot for children. He would often visit some orphanage and would play or tell the little children some stories, which may or may not gain him some lovely attention to some women and men.

In other words. [Name] is the "perfect" man someone could ever ask for.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: [Name] isn't really all smiles and laughter. He is often depress and lonely but hides it with a smile.

His adoration for his father isn't common also...

You may say, he loves his father dearly that it would be thought as something more than an adoration or a simple family love...

One might say that he is open on what the he thought or believed, but the truth is, [Name] is actually quite distant and cold and would always kept quiet about what he thinks or felt.

He also never felt the love of a mother or the love of his real family as he was only found and adopted by Joey Drew...

He is still quiet happy of being with his adopted father though...

He may not seem like it. But shockingly, [Name] is a bit of a pervert at times and has a potty mouth but would limit speaking such foul words...

As he adores children. He adores animals as well. His favorite of them all are foxes. He likes the fox for he finds them interesting.

He would say that foxes are slick, sly, independent, clever, and cares for their family more than anything in the world.

He seems to be different when he was younger. He is very imaginative and bright at his young age and would often read books than play.

He doesn't have much friend when he was younger but he grew to be an independent and handsome gentleman.

He may also seem calm at times but when alone, he would often break down and thinks that he is nothing, pathetic and a worthless person in the world.

His father never knew of his break downs though...

Before he was shipped off to England. He and his father faught and never talked for days. When the day he was going to England. Something terrible happened, causing him to lose life...

Now...

Let's begin the story...

Shall we?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.1K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 63.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
83.1K 2.9K 50
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
270K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...