Past Transgressions - Mature...

By BlackShadowCC

After 2 years Brace has returned home to be with her family, the danger passed, only it seems it hasn't as th... More

Cast
Chapter 1 - Returning Home
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue

Chapter 9

1.9K 89 3
By BlackShadowCC

*****Author's Note

Please be aware explicit sexual scenes, adults only!

Brace woke up with a start when she heard the chair crash and cursing coming from the window. In the light coming from the moon she could make out the silhouette of a man, she would know that man's silhouette anywhere.

"Lex?"

"Shit, sorry did I wake you?"

"Kinda, yeah."

"You're not bunking with Topaz are you?"

"No, she's still bunking with Jake, which until this moment didn't seem odd to me."

"That only just occured to you? Have you never watched them together?"

"No why? You don't think? Nah, not Topaz, she isn't his type."

"And what exactly is his type" Lex asked as he pulled his shirt off?

"Much like yours, slutty and easy with no commitment required. Ummm, what are you doing?" Brace asked.

"Getting ready for bed and I take insult to the description of the women I keep company with."

"Did you not just say this morning that you needed to keep your distance?"

"Yes, but I also can't sleep without thinking about you, missing you and wanting, no needing to be with you."

"So what the hell are you doing?" Brace demanded as he climbed into bed with her.

"I'm conceding, my concession is to fall asleep holding you, nothing else!" Lex said as he gathered her close.

"Really? And nothing else? And do I get a say in this?"

Lex grinned cockily, "Do you want me to go?"

"Nope, but we aren't playing by your rules!"

"Brace - " too late Lex realized he underestimated her as she rolled on top of him straddling his hips.

Brace bent her head to kiss him, only to have Lex try to control the situation by refusing to respond. He wouldn't shove her off but he wouldn't actively participate, well she would see about that! Challenge accepted, Lex!

Since kissing him required active participation she decided different tactic. She moved to the side of his neck, gently taking his ear lobe she gave it a quick nip and when he jerked she soothed it with her tongue. Dragging her tongue down his neck dropping wet kisses along her path. Leaning back slightly she could see the pulse in his neck beating rapidly, not so immune to me after all, Brace thought to herself.

Brace slowly dragged her finger over his flat nipples, rubbing the pads of her fingers so they caused some friction as she did. She heard his sharp in-drawn breath, his eyes tightly closed. He was gorgeous Brace thought looking at him realizing she was turning herself on as much as him.

Brace shifted so that Lex's erection was cradled between her legs, so he could feel the heat and wetness of her as she leaned over and licked a wet trail around his nipple but never quite touching it. She could see his hands fisted in the blankets, she knew he was close to breaking she just had to hold on out a little longer. Dragging her tongue across one nipple Lex couldn't contain his moan, that sound made Brace hot, she leaned back arcing some as she played with his nipples, not realizing her hips has started to move without conscious thought.

Rubbing him against her engorged flesh, feeling the friction against her jewel when the head of his rigid cock hit it was just about her undoing. Moaning she leaned forward taking his nipple in her mouth and sucking on it as she continued to move her hips riding him.

"Jesus Brace!" she heard before his hands were on her hips holding her tightly to his groin as he flipped her onto her back.

"F*ck you could try a Saint, and I'm no Saint!"

Keeping her pinned to the bed with his hips he moved her t-shirt up and over her head. Moaning like a starved man who just found food his tongue licked around her nipple, making her arc against his engorged flesh.

"That's it baby, burn for me! I can feel how hot and wet you are for me!"

Brace's legs came up locking behind his back so any friction had his cock rubbing its length against her ripe bud.

"Oh baby, f*ck you are drenched! I can feel how ready you are through your panties."

His words making Brace ache that much more for him.

"I want to feel sweetie, your wetness, I want to taste you!"

All Brace could do was nod as she unlocked her leg so he could take her panties off. Lex had them off in record time and was back to her, his hands slowly traveling up her thighs opening her to him. His thumbs making small circles until they reached her slit, dragging one down through ensuring that it would graze against her clit as he did. She arced off the bed moaning.

"That's right baby, moan for me, let me hear how turned on you are" Lex said as he stretched up to take one of Brace's nipples into his mouth as one of his fingers slowly penetrated her wet sheath one inch at a time. Brace twisted under the onslaught feeling like lightening had just struck her, as Lex added a second finger to the first. Slowly starting to move his fingers in and out building the tension that much higher. They could both tell she wasn't far off now, as Lex slowed the movement of his fingers, he whispered in her ear.

"I want to taste you as you cum against my tongue"

Brace raised her hips already seeking him to give her release.

"But you can't scream loud or you might wake everyone up, do you understand? As much as I want to hear your screams as you cum you have to stay quiet. Can you do that?"

Moaning she nodded her head yes.

"Good girl!" Lex said as he moved down her body.

He reached the apex of her thighs and knowing she couldn't hold on much longer he parted her with his tongue, lapping and licking at her engorged clit abrasively. Her hips came off the bed as her organism started.

" Yes baby, that's it cum for me!" Lex moaned as he licked his way to her wet passage, shoving his tongue up and in her while using his thumb to abrade her clit. She came, moaning, she grabbed a pillow to scream her orgasm into as Lex licked up every last drop of her, she lost touch with reality for a few minutes enjoying her pleasurable haze.

When her mind cleared and she floated back down to earth,

"Lex?" Brace called, getting out of bed to look for him. His clothes are still on the chair, so he go didn't go far. She heard a faint noise out on the deck as she swung her legs out. Lex was there staring out at the water.

"Lex?"

"Go back to bed, Brace."

"Why are you out here, why did you leave?"

"Just go back to bed!"

"Lex - "

"Damn it Brace, I'm doing all I can to stay in control so please just go in!"

She heard it, despite what had just happened it changed nothing for him. He still thought they were better apart, fine he could have it his way. She climbed back through the window and got dressed, in sweats this time.

She didn't remember falling asleep or when Lex came to bed and she didn't care. She got up and went for coffee and taking her cup out onto the deck enjoying the peace of the lake. After a while she let out a sigh, time to head back to the "real world". She made her way back to the cottage, hearing voices inside she entered the kitchen.

"Brace, we were just talking about when to head back." Jake said

"Well I have a paper due tomorrow and need some things from my dorm room, so as soon as you guys are ready I am ready to go."

"Well why don't you head down with Lex, he can drop you off to grab the stuff at your dorm then we can pick up up on the way back to the house."

Brace opened her mouth to protest but Lex caught her eye, his look saying act like nothing has changed between them. She glared at him, but turned to Jake.

"Perfect, I'm going to go and get changed."

Brace came out 20 minutes later in a tiny tank top and daisy dukes with sandals.

"Are you ready to go" Lex asked.

"Yup, see you guys in a bit." Brace said to Jake and Topaz as she followed him out of the cottage to the bike. Reaching it he grabs the bag off the back with the spare suit in it.

"Put it on! Jesus, don't you own clothes that cover you?" Lex growled.

"Sorry I wasn't planning on being on a bike or dressing to impress today!" she snapped back sarcastically.

Dressing quickly and getting on behind him she wanted this ride over with as soon as possible.. As they approached the city she yelled for him to stop at the mall that was close to the dorm, she needed a few things. She didn't bother to take the suit off just walked in and got what she needed and walked back out, she was entirely unaware of the admiring male eyes that followed her admiring the outfit choice on her lush body. Lex gritted his teeth in annoyance wanting to put his fist in their faces.

Brace coming back out of the store noticed the scowl on Lex's face. What the hell was his problem now? To hell with that, whatever it was he could deal with it, she was done. She climbed back onto the bike and signaled that she was ready. When he pulled up in front of the dorm she got off taking the suit off and putting it back into the spare bag.

"Thanks for the ride!" She said as she turned and walked away not waiting for a reply.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 21.8K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...
27K 1.4K 49
She was lonely, but the loneliness never bothered her. Her only motive was to live a better life. 'Better', for her was to have a home where she can...
140 8 19
Everyone loves a bad boy, you know leather jacket rides a motorcycle doesn't really follow the rules, yet truth be told those guys aren't all that ba...
89.6K 2.6K 25
By the time I was nine years old, I planned who to marry. I already planned all my birthday parties. I even know what I'm going to do with my life. O...