Daddy - A.B

By silverdolxns

This is a sexual story. It will be based off a daddy kink. If you don't want to read something like that then... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
A/N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N

E L E V E N

3.2K 88 50
By silverdolxns

"It hurts." I whispered, almost a whimper.

"I know, baby." He rubbed my back soothingly while I was curled into a ball and almost in tears at the feeling of my stomach betraying me. "Do you need anything?"

I shook my head no and cuddled the pillow I had, my arms and top leg wrapping around it in attempt to bring the soft feeling onto my stomach.

Andy hesitantly draped an around across my torso and grabbed my hand, holding it slightly while my free hand made its way under the pillow to clutch my stomach.

"Princess, I can't help you if you don't tell me what you need."

"I need death."

"Baby-"

"Alright fine, I need to cut my back stabbing uterus out of my body so I don't feel this shitty fucking feeling that feels like death."

"I'm not even gonna scold you about swearing. You'll most likely just hurt me."

"Most likely."

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Chocolate, a softer pillow, movies that will make me cry and cuddles."

"Well, I can definitely give you those things."

"Then what are you waiting for?"

"Okay, okay, I'm going." Andy stood up and threw his hands up in mock surrender. "I'll be right back."

He left the room and I decided now would be a good time to change out of my jeans.

I stood up and quickly as I could and went over to grab one of Andy's larger shirts.

I grabbed a cut up KISS t-shirt and quickly stripped out of the plain sweatshirt.

"Might not wanna do that sweetheart." I heard a voice and jumped. "I might have to fuck you right now."

I rolled my eyes then quickly slipped the top over my bra then pulled my jeans down.

"Hmm, too bad you can't." I said while turning around to face him. "I am sorta bleeding."

"Hey, I'm not against it." He said in a playful tone.

"I'm not either but I am when my stomach feels like it's being stabbed repeatedly." I said in the same playful tone.

ANDYP.O.V.

"I'm not either but I am when my stomach feels like it's being stabbed repeatedly." She mimicked it.

"It'll make you feel better." I winked playfully then walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist after I had set all the stuff down.

"Still not gonna do it." She scrunched up her nose slightly while pulling away.

Kate had a small and faint smile on her face but it was still adorable. It had almost made my heart skip a beat and that had scared me more than my brother does.

Which actually isn't that much cause he doesn't scare me.

It still terrified me because I hadn't felt that way in 3 years. The only time I had ever felt it was when I first met Juliet and she barely even had that effect. The thing is with Juliet is it only happened once, that she made my heart skip a beat.

With Kate my heart skipped a beat the first time I saw her and has been pounding ever since.

I put up a confident and dominate front but inside I was scared I would do something wrong and make her hate me.

I think when we had our first conversation it made her hate me just a bit. She looked like she was ready to die instead of be with me.

But after three months I've managed to make her comfortable with me and she's managed to make me want to do crazy things like make fancy dinners with a candle light, red wine and wearing a suit.

She's made me want to settle down and own myself up to the person every one told me I should be.

And I know she's still going to do crazy things to me unintentionally.

And it scares me.

KATE P.O.V.

"What should we watch first?" I held up The Notebook and Charlie St.Cloud.

"The one with Zac Efron." He said pointing to The Notebook.

"Really? That's Ryan Gosling. Zac is in this one." I pushed the correct one towards him slightly.

"Oh, that one then. Zac seems more manly."

"Pretty sure Ryan's more manly than Zac but Charlie St.Cloud is more mellow." I laughed a bit then proceeded to put the movie he chose into the DVD player.

Once the movie started I went back to my previous position of cuddling the soft pillow because my uterus was still betraying me.

All I could think about was the stupid post about periods.

Girl on period: Go away!

Period: I can come back in 9 months?

It made me slightly thankful that I got my period instead of having to deal with being impregnated by a guy I had been bought by.

Don't get me wrong, Andy was amazing. He was somewhat sweet even if he barely showed it.

But, besides all the kinky stuff he treated me quite well.

I almost didn't like that I thought so highly of him. Almost.

"Can we watch Batman now?" Andy whined and it took everything in my to not fawn over how adorable he was right now.

"No." I said, plainly. My voice didn't show any confidence what so ever but I could blame that on practically everything.

My period, being tired, the tears that came from the movie.

"Fine." He gruffed.

"Will you go change the movie?" I asked, somewhat politely.

"Nope." He said popping the 'P'. He then cuddled his head into my shoulder and tightened his grip around me. "I'd rather stay here and cuddle."

"You do that then." I said but gave in anyway and nuzzled into him.

We never changed the movie. It just ended up playing through the credits then went back to the title screen.

Neither of us moved or talked or did anything.

We just laid there, pressed up against eachother - with the exception of my pillow between us - and fell asleep that way.

Pure bliss, is what some people what called it.

But I didn't call it that.

I called it something I shouldn't have called it.

A/N

Guys.

I know I suck at updtating.

But guess what.

I have o t h e r s t o r i e s besides this one.

Like I have another story called daddy for Luke Hemmings thats way more normal that this one.

So, if you wanna check those out.... then I wont object.

And yes, that was me self promoting myself. Your welcome.

Sorry for the filler chapter, I just felt like writing a fluff.

Butt some pretty important things happened. I mean Andy sorta in a way confessed that he has some sort of feelings for Kate and Kate sorta in a way did the same.

YAY.

Thank you so, so, so, so much for reading. Feel free to vote and comment what you thought cause I love feedback and if I like your comment I'll probably respond!

You can follow me if you want!

Main Insta: _silver_pop_

Fan Insta: x_x_choke_me_x_x
Don't judge its a kinky account😂

Twitter: chimneygirl02

Wattpad: either _ashley_loudluke_ or _silver_pop_ just depends😂

So ya.. go follow if ya want cause I'm desperate.

Again, thanks for reading and I'll talk to you guys next chapter or if you message me!

Bye lovelies!❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
643K 39.3K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.2M 116K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...