Random Shorts!

By Les20026606

This is a book full of unfinished stories, and fan fictions. I figured that while they'll never be finished... More

Hunters! A Colab With Sarefena!
Stealing Shadows Part One.
Stealing Shadows Part Two
Experiment 692
Levi's Insane Sister! Part One
Levi's Insane Sister! Part Two
The Frozen Rider! Part Two
I got tagged
Royals VS Rebels Chapter One
The Queens Dragon Chapter One
Ouran Highschool Host Club: The Host Queen Is Home

The Frozen Rider! Part One

11 0 0
By Les20026606

This is a Eragon Fanfic that I wrote a month or two ago. There will be two maybe three parts of this.

Prologue

I slashed at his soldiers. "Fire!" I yelled, engulfing them in flames. There was a scream of pain in my mind.

'WINTER!'

I ran, stabbing my sword into anyone that got in my way. I ran over to where Winter was stationed. We always fought better when we were separated. He wasn't bugging me to be careful, as I wasn't tempted to he's every tiny scratch he got. When I saw my white dragon, I froze. Galbatriox stood there. His sword in Winters chest. I screamed. I ran at him. Stabbing at his back, he spun and blocked. "Swear your loyalty to me in the ancient language, and I'll save your dragon." I jumped back and swim from at his legs, he blocked again. "You wouldn't even if you could you bastard!" I yelled. It was a blur of me swinging at him, and him blocking. Until he finally just went for my side. He moves so fast I couldn't block. I screamed through my gritted teeth. There was no surviving this. I looked at Winter on the ground, blood pooling around him. I stealth my sword and ran to him. If we were gonna die. We were gonna do it together. Tears slid down my face. "I'm sorry Winter."

'It's ok Marco.'
'No it's not. I could-'
'You would die healing the wounds. Your strength is waiting as it is.'

"Brom, please. Where ever you are. Kill him for me." I mumbled. Glaring at Galbatriox, who wore a smirk on his face, everything went black.

Prologue End.

Chapter one

I open my eyes, gasping for a breath. "WINTER!? I scream, turning and looking for my silver dragon. I feel and hand on my shoulder. I spin, coming face to face with a guy. He had eleven features, yet I saw hints of stubble on his chin. I immediately pulled out one of my knifes and put it to his throat. "WHERE IS WINTER!" I screamed. He held his hands up in surrender. I heard someone unsheathed their sword. "Ice barrier!" I yelled in the ancient language. I knew a barrier of ice was forming behind me. "Ayra! I got it!" The guy yelled. I pressed the knife harder to his neck. Anymore, and I'd start drawing blood. "I'll ask again. Where. Is. Winter."

"Marco. It's ok! I'm alright."
"Winter! Where are you?!"
"I'm fine. Don't worry. Are you ok?"
"Besides a killer headache, yea."
"Release the ice barrier, and remove the knife from Eragon's throat."

I slowly remove the knife from his throat. "Who are you?" I ask. "My name is Eragon. And that was Ayra." He pointed behind my ice barrier. "Ayra." I mumbled. It sounded familiar. He slowly stood up, as if making sure it was alright with me. He held out his hand. I slowly grabbed it, and he helped me up. "May I ask you name?" I stayed silent for a minute. Not knowing whether or not to trust him. "Marco." His face turned pink. "O-oh! I-I'm sorry. I thought you were a girl." He said scratching his head. I growled, then slapped him. "I AM A GIRL YOU BASTARD!  JUST BECAUSE I HAVE A BOYS NAME DOESNT MEAN I AM ONE!"
"I'm sorry!" He quickly said in the ancient language, as if scared I was going to kill him. And I was about at that point.

'Calm down Marco.'
'ITS NOT THAT EASY WINTER!'
'Just take sxome deep breaths. Didn't that used to help?'
'THAT NEVER HELPED!'

I closed my eyes. Imagining me and Winter laying on the grass. I slowly opened them back up, and looked at Eragon. I released the magic that kept the ice frozen. "What of Galbatriox? Where is he?" I asked. "He's sitting on his throne. Nothing he doesn't do." I blinked. "How many years has it been since the battle of the last riders?" He gave me a confused look.

'Marco, it's been over ten centuries from what I've gathered.'
'What?! What about Brom?'
'You could ask.'

I looked at Eragon. "Do you know of a man named Brom." His eyes widened. "He died. He died protecting me." Brom, my tutor, my friend, is dead. I closed my eyes, fighting the tears back. "Where's Winter." "He's outside. Taking a nap. Or at least, that's what I left him doing." I tilted my head. That's it! I remember now. Aura was the Elf ambassador. I shook my head. No time to worry about that. Winter was my priority. I ran out the cave. There stood my white dragon. I ran at him, immediately hugged his neck. Tears streaming down my face. "I thought we were gonna die. I thought you were gonna die."

'Well we're fine now. That all that matters.'

I turned towards the cave looking at a elf woman with long black hair, and then Eragon. She immediately gave me the elvish greeting. I brushed it off. I never understood why us elves had to go threw it. Why couldn't we just say 'hi!', and then move on, like the humans do. "I'm assuming you Ayra." I said. She stood aback. The fact that I had just threw the greeting out the window obviously bothering her. She nodded. "Marco. Im assuming that if Galbatriox is still on the throne, then the Varden are still fighting." She nodded. "Of course. Also, it's good to see you again Marco, I wasn't sure it was you." "Likewise. I need details of everything's that's going on."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I blinked. "Ok. That's a lot." Eragon nodded. "A lot has happened. But we need to get back to the Varden's camp."

'Winter. Your the one that's good at math and time and all that kind of stuff. How long would it take us to get to the Varden camp on foot?'
'If the landscape is the same as it used to be, then it could take a week, maybe two.'
'How long would it take us on you? And would you be able to make it was us three?'
'A few days. And yes. Don't think I can't.'
'Ok! Ok! Sorry!'

"We can take Winter. He can get us there faster." I said. "Are you sure?" Ayra said. "Would he even be able to handle it?" Eragon asked. Winter huffed, sending cold frosty air at him. I laughed. "SEE!! EVEN HE WAS WONDERING IF YOU COULD!" I yelled at Winter. He immediately glared at me. "Gomen, gomen." I said as I stopped laughing. "Huh?" I looked at Eragon. "It's from a different culture. Where I actually grew up. While I may be an elf, I grew up with humans. A small village, it wasn't even on a map." "What happened to it?" Ayra spoke before I could respond. "A disease came over them. As far as we know, Marco and Winter are the only ones from there." I nodded. He bowed his head. "I'm so sorry." I shook my head. "It's fine. I was the one who brought up a dead language."

'We should get some sleep. We have a long ride ahead of us tomorrow.'

I nodded, relaying the message. I grabbed my weapon from where it was left on the ground. Then curling up under Winters wing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"I'm not sure I understand." Eragon sighed. "The scales will tear up our thighs,-" "I understand that, but that never happens to me. It used to." I should then the inside of my legs, the skin was rough, and it was completely made of scare tissue. No feeling there at all. "Oh my god." Ayra whispered. "I could coat her back in ice, then we can seal a blanket on it." I said. Winter nodded, and they sighed.

I climbed onto Winter, I hadn't even sat down when Winter took off.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

As we flew close to the camp, I heard yells. Seconds later, hundreds of arrows were shot at us. Winter spun, causing Ayra and Eragon to fly off. I heard them immediately cast spells, allowing them to safely land on the ground. I removed the ice and tore the blanket out from under me. Allowing me better grip of Winter. The second both of them were gone. Winter went full speed, diving and twisting.

There was a loud roar as a blue dragon flew up into the sky. Slightly smaller than Winter. The dragon immediately breathed fire on us, Winter dived shooting cold air at her underbelly.

'Don't kill him-'
'Her.'
'Don't kill her, it might be Eragons Dragon.'

I felt a foreign mind push at my barriers. I immediately closed my eyes and concentrated on fortifying my mental walls. It broke through the second I had to divert my attention to keeping my grip on Winter. "WINTER IM DIVING!" I screamed, letting go of Winter, I fell into the air. Letting myself free fall. The mind immediately stopped. Shocked from what I did most likely. I grabbed my weapon. "Reform." I mumbled in the ancient language. The sword immediately turned into a chain scythe. I let the air swing the chain above me. Few seconds later I jolted down and back up as Winter catches it in her claws. I immediately start climbing up.

'And that is how you shock someone out of your mind.'

Winter mentally snorted. The dragon looked down and flew back towards the ground. The second she was out of range, the arrows started up again.

'Ground!'
'Not a good idea unless your certain you can go up against an entire army.'
'You'll be there two.'
'Fine.'

Winter dove once more, and let go of the chain I landed on the ground. "REFORM!" I yelled again in the ancient language. It immediately turned back into a white sword, and purple gem in the middle of the blade. I blocked arrow, immediately swing around to smash a sword to pieces. "STOP!" I heard Eragon yell. A large amount of the people running at me stopped, but a few ignored his orders. Winter landed in front of me, growling lowly at them. They froze. Running the other direction. Eragon ran forward. "Are you ok?" I nodded. "I'm fine. I'm getting ready to tend to Winter." I said walking over to him. Eragon shook his head. "No. I'll do it. I told you that you would be safe here, and they attacked you." I nodded. I felt that same mind push against my barriers. I slowly let them in.

'I'm sorry for attacking you. I didn't realize you were on our side.'

A female voice said. I turned. There stood the blue dragon from before. I nodded. "Your lucky I didn't want to kill." The dragon bowed her head.

'My name is Saphira. I'm Eragon's dragon.'

"I figured as much. He told me a lot about you."

'Your lucky to be alive after falling off. Do you not have a saddle?'

I shook my head. "First, no I don't have a saddle. And I don't want one. Second, I meant to fall. You don't know how many times I almost died perfecting that. Not to mention the amount of time I spent in the infirmary." I was relieved when she nodded, then receded from my mind.

'Marco.'
'What's up Winter?'
'There's someone you might want to see.'

I ran over to Winter. There stood Eragon, still healing Winters wounds, behind him stood Blödhgarm. I ran over and tackled him in a hug. He stiffened, but relaxed as soon as he realized it was me. "Marco?" I smiled, nuzzling my head into his neck. "Not now." He mummers in the ancient language. I nodded. "I'm missed you so much." He nodded. I let go and looked at Eragon. "Is there anyone I need to talk to?" He nodded. "Follow me."

He lead me to a big tent, then knocked on the pole. "Who is it?" A female voice said. "It's me." Eragon said. "Come in." He walked in, holding the flap open for me. There stood a girl. Black hair, brown skin, brown eyes. She immediately turned and saw me. "Nasuada. This is Marco. She's a dragon rider." Her eyes widened in shock. "H-" "During the battle of the Last Riders, both me and my Dragon were extremely hurt. Something happened, and we were in cased in a giant crystal. Eragon freed us. Or at least that's what I've gathered." I told her. "The battle of the last riders?" I nodded. "It was the battle of the last free riders, against Galbatriox." Winter picked that moment to poke his head under the back of the tent. Nasuada jumped, squealing. "T-This is your dragon?" She stuttered. "Yes. This is Winter." She slowly reached her hand towards his snout.
"M-May I?"

'Tell her I don't mind. But not to linger to long. Her hand will go numb.'

"He says it's fine." She slowly touched his snout then flinched, obviously not expecting it to be cold. "She's-" Winter gave a low growl. "H-He's cold."  She turned back to me. "Are you willing to join us against Galbatriox?" I nodded. "Do you need an oath?" "I feel bad asking for one, but it's necessary."

'I, Winter Bloodstorm, pledge my allegiance to the Varden.'

"I, Marco Arashi, pledge my allegiance to the Varden."  She nodded. "Thank you. I'll see to it that a tent is set up. In the meantime, please do as you wish. Get as comfortable as you can." I nodded, walking out of the tent.

Outside the tent, stood Blödhgarm. I hugged him. "Kon'nichiwa." He shook his head. "I don't understand why you don't like our normal greetings." He said, the ancient language flowing of his tongue as easy as Japanese does for me. I didn't let go. I nuzzled my head to his neck. "Anata ni aitakatta." "I missed you too Blizzard." I smiled at his nickname for me. Winter was an ice dragon, and my last name meant storm. Somehow, he came up with Blizzard. Eragon came out from the tent and Blödhgarm let go of me. Looking at him. Confusion crossed me face. I was honestly confused. I looked towards Eragon. "Wh-" I was cut off when Eragon spoke. "Go spend some time her Blödhgarm, you two are obviously close. That's an order." I was shocked. Since when did Blödhgarm take orders from anyone but the queen? He nodded, grabbing my hand we walked toward the other side of the camp. And supposedly his tent. The second the flap closed I kissed him. He returned, slowly his lips met with my force. I smiled into it. Wondering how far I could push him. My mate. My lover. I trailed to his neck, immediately nipping at it. He growled like the wolf having at his prey.

'Marco, I'm being asked to do stuff. Help!'
'By who?'
'Eragon.'
'What's he asking you to do?'
'I'm confused!!!! Help!!!!'

I sighed. "Winter needs help. He's confused." Blödhgarm smiled. "I'll see you later." I smiled, then ran out the tent. Heading towards where I knew Winter was, I bumped into many people. Some of them human, some of them Dwarves. I saw a few Urgals, but I didn't say anything. A lot could have changed since the war.

"Ok! What's going on!" I said jumping on Winter. Next to Eragon stood a guy who looked like a human version of Eragon with grey eyes.

'They're asking me questions!'

"You're a dragon! Of course they're gonna ask you questions!" I looked at the two. "I only know one of you." The unfamiliar guy spoke. "My name is Roran. I'm Eragon's Cousin." "Ok." He then begun to explain how he wanted his fiancé, a girl named Katrina, to be happy and have a memorable wedding, and how here that's not really an option. So he was wondering if we could bless the wedding along with Eragon.

I blinked. "Wedding? Me? Why me?! I no good at that stuff. Me no even like eleven greeting!" "Please. It would mean a lot." "...Fine." "Thank you! It's being held tomorrow."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

There was a knock on the pole. I groaned, hugging tighter into my pillow. "Can I come in?" "Mffffp." I heard the tent flap open, and my pillow moved. "My pillow." I mumbled. Someone tapped my head. I whacked at it. "MFFFP!" "You need to get up." I heard Blödhgarm say. "Īe, hanareru." "What's she saying?" I heard Eragon ask. "To go away. I'll get her up." "Thank you." I heard the tent flap open and close. I felt Blödhgarm nip at my neck. "No. Bad." "Get up." "Why." "Because you have a ceremony to do." "What are you talking about?" "The wedding." "Kuso." "You shouldn't cuss." I whacked him with a pillow, then got up and got dressed.

I walked around looking for Eragon. I was dressed in a white legging, and torn up, grey short skirt, and a white tank top. I had altered my hair so it was full of silver streaks. I had loosely braided my hair, and had my sword in its hilt. It had a name, Shimo, it wasn't my idea. It's was Winters. He said it looked like it was coated in frost. So that's what he started calling it, and the name stuck.

'OK I GIVE UP! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!'

Winter started laughing in my head, and finally showed me an image of where I was supposed to be going.

'Thank you!'
'Your welcome.'

I turned around and started walking towards the direction Winter showed me. As I passed by one of the tents, I heard a lot of woman talking. I stopped. Slowly backing up, I heard some of what was going on. "Oh you looks so beautiful Katrina!" I slowly entered the tent. "Umm," The woman squealed, trying to hide a girl in a wedding dress. "GOMEN! Winters being a pain and will only give me hints and glimpses of where I'm supposed to be going! And I've never done anything like this, or even been apart of it! I-I, Gomen!" "Its fine. We thought you were Rowan. I don't think we've met." The girl, Katrina I was guessing, stood. "Marco." She smiled. "I'm Katrina. Rowan said something about another rider blessing it. I never thought it would be another girl. I heard about how you were greeted." "Its fine. Really! I don't mind. I was more worried about Winter than anything." "Well I'm glad your ok." She had barely finished her sentence when a horn was blown. I ran outside.

'WINTER! What's going on?'
'War.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
239K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
53.3M 378K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!