UNCERTAINTY (boyxboy)

By Bcontesa618

I know what am. I know what I see in the mirror. But the first time he gazed into my eyes and I saw myself... More

Prologue
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
EPILOGUE -PART ONE
EPILOGUE -PART TWO

NINE

7.9K 470 27
By Bcontesa618

We have been here for the past three days and they have truly been the best of my life.  From the moment I chose to let Garreth in, he has not left my side.  We have done everything together.  We explored the island and swam together and the entire time, no matter where we were, he always had some part of himself on me.  I fine that somehow, he always has one or both of his hands on or near me.

If we walk, then his hand is on my back guiding me.  If we are out, then his hand is wrapped around mine.  Now do not get me wrong.  All of that is good and well but I am so curious as to what his lips may feel like.  Having that first kiss after all may kill me with anticipation.

I know that Garreth is not making any moves as he knows I have no experience.  Hell, I think everyone knows that but even if I am thankful at his thoughtfulness, I want to at least feel his lips upon mine.  I just have no clue how to go about showing him that I am ready for a bit more.

Tonight might be a good night since Conner has taken Ioan away to a remote part of the island and if my suspicions are correct, they will not return until morning.  Ryker, is playing the male gigolo role down to a tee.  He has plans that will definitely keep him away this evening.  I just hope with how promiscuous he is that he practices safe sex.

That leaves my sexy man all to myselfMaybe I can entice him into making the first moveHow the hell do I do thatWell, maybe I can wear something flatteringIoan insisted on buying me an entire wardrobes worth of new clothes for this trip so I will go through them and see what I can find.

I do know that whatever I put on needs to show my ass in a very tempting light because whenever he gets the chance, especially when I am in my swim wear, Garreth's eyes are always plastered to my ass.

At least I was able to convince him to stay in doors with me tonight and to join me for dinnerHe wanted to go exploring some more but honestly, I just want him all to myselfMaybe if I am bold enough, I will make the first move instead.

For now, I am going to look through all of these clothes, pick something out to wear and see what I can entice out of him...

**********

Okay, I must be crazyThis outfit is too much!  Already hearing the doubting voice in my head, before I can change my outfit, I hear Garreth call out to me just as he knocks on my door and comes right through it.

I stare at him through the mirror I am currently facing and see him stop dead in his tracks.  He takes a deep breath in as he takes in my outfit.  He peruses my body from the tips of my bare toes to my barely covered legs in this sheer two piece ensemble that Ioan had the nerve to pick out for me.

It is gauzy and silvery and according to him it makes my eyes pop that much more.  I have a wife beater on underneath the open sheer button down shirt that goes with the pants that have splits down the side of each leg.

I am pretty sure that this outfit says it all.  He should hopefully hear loud and clear that I am ready to take things a bit further between us.  I feel his gaze roam my body all the way up to my eyes and the look of pure unadulterated need staring back at me sets my blood to boiling.

I watch him walk towards me slowly with full intent in his gait.  I started breathing heavier as the anticipation of him coming closer grows stronger.  He continues to hold my gaze all the way till he reaches me and presses his front to my back like glue.  No air comes between us and my skin begins to tingle as he runs his fingers up and down the side of one of my semi exposed legs.

Then he gently whispers in my ear, "Did you want us to eat now or later?"  It takes me a minute to process his words as I continue to stare right into his beguiling eyes through the mirror and I see a small smile appear on his face.  I blink at him not quite comprehending his question.

So he smirks at me and says, "Wearing this mouth watering inducing outfit leads me to believe that you may be interested in something other than food baby."  Now my breathing is really labored.  I watch his hands come to my waist and quickly turn me to face him and just for the briefest of moments, our stare was broken.

Once again he is staring very intently into my eyes and seeing as how he is but a hairs breath away from my lips he softly says, "Tell me what you want.  I need to hear you say the words."  I take a deep gulp of air in.  As I continually stare into his eyes, I find the courage somewhere deep within me and say, "Kiss me.  Please..."

Then, in the blink of an eye I feel him wrap one of his arms around my entire waist as he takes his other hand and wraps it around the back of my neck and just goes to town on my lips.  He dominates every part of my first kiss effectively taking my breath with him when he plunges his tongue into my awaiting mouth.

He squeezes my body as he holds me to his and the feeling of his lips against my own, his tongue licking into crevices  in my mouth and the sucking and nibbling of not just my mouth but now my jaw and neck make every single nerve and fiber in and out of my body catch fire with the pure sexual need he has awakened in me.

I have never felt anything like this.  This feeling of complete abandoned as I trust him to take me on an erotic journey that will be the best adventure to date.  I also find it curious that other than my father, I have never felt so safe than in this mans arms.  

I hear him moan as he feels me wrap my arms around his neck.  The hand still gripping the back of my neck lets go and takes a slow path down to my ass.  Then his other arm wrapped around my waist lets go and also grabs my ass and with a squeal of surprise, he lifts my body up to his as I feel compelled to wrap my legs around his waist.

I do not even know how we made it to my bed but we do as we both fall into it with Garreth hovering over me having landed on his elbows.  Then he just stares at my face as I realize he is lost in his own head.  I did this to him and my chest fills to bursting with pride.

I lift my hand and caress the side of his face effectively bringing him out of whatever trance he was in.  He slowly lowers his body onto mine and again my body starts to vibrate with this deep rooted need for him.  

I feel every inch of his manly body pressed against my own and looking deep into his eyes I gently whisper my command, "Kiss me again..."  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 144 40
"Hey baby!" I just felt arms snaking through my waist as I was so busy. Looking back as to who it was, I just realized it was him. "Hey." following a...
3K 100 21
When was it when my eyes lingered a little longer when I looked at him? When was it my heart skipped a beat when I heard him laugh and saw him smile...
40K 1.9K 32
"w-why are you s-staring at me like that?" I stuttered. "Like what?" he replied still not shifting his gaze from me. "Like you are going to devour me...
11.5K 436 9
[COMPLETED] He didn't know his name and had no recollection of his past memories, he didn't know how he got there and what his life really was worth...