Be More Chill Oneshots/Scenar...

Від NanaSe7en

{REQUESTS OPEN} Lemons, Limes, Drabbles, One shots, Two shots, even three shots, cuteness, happiness, sadness... Більше

Information Before Reading!!
The Bathroom's No Place To Hide (Michael X Reader)
C'mon, kid (Human! Child! Squip X Reader)
Hey, loser! Just shut up and kiss me! (Jeremy X Reader)
Seriously!? (Human! Squip X Pregnant!Reader)
Let It Burn(Rich X Reader)
Dat's Gay(Chloe X Fem!Reader)
Tagged?
Quick Update!
More Than Just "Girl-Friends"(Brooke X Fem!Reader)
Drowning In An Ocean Of Feelings
Quick Question!!
New Book! Also a quick apology and thank you!

Hello. (Squip X Reader)

4.7K 72 227
Від NanaSe7en

A/n: Yet another request! You guys really love the Squip for some reason. I mean, he was a large dick. Personality, my favorite is Jeremy, Micheal close behind, but I gotta give what the crowd wants. And OMG! Have you guys heard the cover of 'waving through a window' by Owl city!? It's amazing and I just keep hitting the replay button. If you guys like dear Evan Hanson, please go listen to the cover! It. Is. Golden.

With teeth clenched, I blink away the welling tears from my eyes. "What are ya gonna do, cry?" She teased pushing me to the locker behind me. "Shouldn't you be off sucking some guy off?" I groaned, glaring at the three that stood before me as I clenched my shoulder. The impact of the harsh shove pushed it into the handle, causing my shoulder to roll. The 'leader' clicked her tongue before smirking.

"Jealous?"

I chuckled, spiting a bit of the built up blood that was left in my mouth from their punch onto her cheek. "Like hell i am." Her face twisted into disgust as she wiped the red liquid from her cheek with her thumb. "Gross." She growled, kicking me in the stomach. It sent me to the ground as I held my middle.

Watching them leave, my breathing steadily became normal again. That was my life. Ever since my freshmen year. Jessie and her 'squad' became my public enemy after I kissed her boyfriend - which, for a fact - told me he was single. Now, I became this loser that almost everyone picks on.

"Oh my god! (Name)!"

"Jesus, are you okay!?"

I said almost everyone.

The two came running to my side, checking to see if I was hurt any worse than it seemed. "Hey, it's the homo's of the school." I coughed, a grin on my lips. Rolling his eyes, Jeremy pulled me up. "If only we were a couple minutes early, this wouldn't happen." He complained, frowning. "Aw, it's fine! I wouldn't want to break up your make out session." Laughing, I hopped up with fresh energy. Micheal giggled, draping an arm around me. "I mean, i wanted to, but Jer said we had to study." Said boy rolled his eyes once again, shaking his head.

"Come'on." He blushed as all three us laughed it off. The two had bin dating for a month now. After they had told me, it was a non stop ride of teasing. I guess gay people are the best people.

~Time Skip~

Scrolling through my newsfeed, one article caught my fancy. 'With a declining IQ, Jimmy Demina, a high school freshman, took a pill located in Japan. This pill boosted his grade and became smarter then anyone in his school.' I rolled my eyes at the bullshit the media floods out, fooling people to make a quick buck. Scrolling to the bottom, I found the link to the original site that sold the gray, oblong pill.

Curiosity got the best of me and I clicked on it, bringing me to a cheaply made website that looked like it wasn't updated since the nineties. I rolled my eyes, scoffing at the price. "Who the hell's dumb enough to pay three hundred bucks on a dumb pill that won't even work?"

"(Name), hon! Dinners ready!"

Hearing mom's voice, I left the screen on, not noticing it's twitch, and left the room, closing my door behind me.

~Another Time Skip~

A yawn escaped my lips as I walked down the halls of the school. With my bag in hand I stare into space. It was a free period and I literally had nothing to do.

Feeling a hand on my shoulder, I flinched, looking back - praying that it wasn't Jessie - with a raised brow. Seeing none other then the popular Rich himself, I scoffed, rolling my eyes. "What the hell do you want?" Rich was another who would pick on me. Not as much as everyone else, but plenty enough for me to really dislike.

He sighed, running a hand through his streaked red and brown hair. "Look, I know you hate me and stuff, but I gotta tell ya something, okay?" I narrowed my eyes, crossing my arms. "Like what?" I questioned, not trusting him at all. A light smirk played on his lips as walked closer, his head closing in on my ear. "I heard you've been looking to get poplar again." My eyes widened a bit before glaring at the male, pushing him off me. "How the hell did you know that!?" I whispered, clenching my teeth soon after.

Rich kept his smirk as stared at his fingers, picking at his nails. "A little birdie told me." He glanced over, tapping his head.

Gulping, I stared in shock as I opened and closed my mouth, much like a fish out of water. "No fucking way." I whispered. Shaking my head, I brushed the hair from my face. "You mean it actually works?" The smirk on his lips told me everything. That that bullshit clickbait story on my newsfeed wasn't bullshit at all. That this Squip can actually help you with anything. Wow. That's kinda fucked up.

If you think about it. We're in a generation where we can buy bots to tell us what to do. What happened to thinking for yourself? And wouldn't we become stupider? Since they'll give us all the answers and such.

"I want one." He chuckled. "Six hundred." I cringed, rolling my eyes once more. 'It was on three hundred seventy on the website.' Narrowing my brows, I glared at the male. "Two hundred fifty." I folded my arms as he glared. "This shit coats a lot to ship out, you know? You're paying for both." Placing a hand on my hip, I stare, deadpanned. "My dad's a lawyer. Two hundred fifty." Clicking his tongue, he huffed. "Three hundred." A smiled raised to my lips as I offered my hand.

"Deal."

~Time Skip~

"So, does it have side affects?" I asked, giving the male the money, to which he gave me the pill. "No, not really." Playing the gray oblong pill between my thumb and pointer, I stared at it. "How long does it last?" Shrugging his arms, he scratched his chin. "Forever, I think?"

Rolling my eyes, I popped it in my mouth, downing a gulp of Mountain Dew. I felt it's sugary substance grace my teeth, making me shiver with disgust. I never liked soda(who the fuck doesn't like soda?) or anything sugary for that matter. Being brought up with a strict diet and exercise scheduled family, sweets just weren't interesting in my eyes.

After putting the top on, I stare with a frown. "What now?" I impatiently tap my foot. "You just gotta wait." Sighing, I turn my back to him. "If this doesn't work, I'm gonna stab you in your sleep." I grumble, stoping out of the alleyway. Clicking my tongue, I glare at the cement, stuffing my hands into my jacket's pockets.

"That was such a fucking waste of fucking money! There goes four god damn night of jackass kids out the mother fucking win-"

I stopped, feeling slight pain in the top of my temple. Frowning, I reached up only to flinch from another blast of pain. "Ow!" I growled, shaking my head. "The hell." Once again pain started to shoot through my body, making me shake vigorously, onlookers staring with concern and curiosity. It was like nothing I'd experienced before, and I broke three bones, in the same day. But this was way worse than falling down a mountain. It was like I was stabbed, shot and attacked by a grizzly at the same time.

"Please excuse some mild discomfort."

Hearing a male voice, I looked up, but no one was there. Well, no one that looked to be the one who said something.

Clenching my arms, i bit my lip, tears welled up in my eyes. I tried not to scream, running to the next alleyway. A second later, everything stopped, letting me breathe once more.

"Calibration: complete. Access procedure initiated."

Raising a brow, I looked over, still know one was around. "The hell?" Another second went by before the voice started once again. "Discomfort level may increase." With wide eyes, i fell to the ground. Gasping for air, I grabbed on body. "W-what's happening!?"

"Accessing: NARA Memory. Accessing: Muscle Memory. Accuser procedure: Complete." Once more, I calmed down, a pair of shoes in front of me. Looking up, I saw the male, my jaw dropping. "(Name) (L/Name), welcome to your Super Quantum Unit Intel Processor: your Squip." He smirked.

Blinking: he was still there.

Rubbing my eyes: he was still there.

I gulped, furrowing my brows. "So, your...a..a uh...Squip?" Standing up, I looked him up and down, raising a brow. "You look...like Keanu Reeves?"

The male chuckled, raising his hand. "My default mode." Tilting my head, I found it weird how the John Wick star would give his permission to allow something like this. "You could also set me for: Shawn Connery." He suddenly transformed to the older actor. "Jack Nicholson." Once again, he transformed. "Or a sexy anime female!" And again. I cringed, rolling my eyes. "Yeah, Keanu's fine."

Going back to his original form, he eyed me this time. "You are very gorgeous - beside's your clothing choice - and you have an interesting personality. So, you must need me for a boost in your IQ, right?" Raising my brow, I rubbed the back of my neck, a blush rising to my cheeks.

'Is it bad that I feel proud of that compliment despite my unpopularity.'

Hearing the black haired male hum, I looked up to him in my face. "How did that happen? Or is this generation just completely different?" I chuckled, folding my arms together. "I kissed the most popular girl's boyfriend freshman year." Nodding twice, he placed a hand on his chin. "This is gonna be harder than it looks." Humming once again, he looked over, his hands placed, folded, behind his back. "You may only talk to me inside your brain from now on."

"So, your invisible to everyone except me? I get it, I get it." I nodded. "Good."

~Time Skip~

Staring into the full-length mirror, i tugged at the shirt the hung on my chest. "This is way too short to be a shirt." I complained, growling. "By analyzing this generation's popularity clothing choice, this is what came up." I saw the Squip smirk. "You look sexy." Looking back at the mirror, a smile raised to my lips. It was a white top - that showed at lot of cleavage - a red skirt, some brown, laced heels and button up to balance everything out.

"I do don't I?" He chuckled, placing a hand on my shoulder. "That's good! Boys love confidence in girls." Hearing the door open, I turn to see my mother with a scowl on her face. "You're not going out like that."

"I don't care what you say."

I frown at the Squip's words, placing my own down. "I like it." Crossing her arms, her gray hairs - from stress - fell in front of her face. "You will do as i say, missy!" Rolling my eyes, I picked up my bag from the bed, making my way to the door. "I'm gonna be late." I pass her but she grabbed my arm. "What did I just say?" I narrowed my brows, yanking my arm back. "I'm old enough to make my own decisions!" I spat, sprinting down the stairs.

After out of the house, I made my way down the street, waiting for the bus. 'So, what do I do?' I asked as I walk on the yellow vehicle. 'They're all staring.'

"They think your new."

I hum, scanning the bus. 'Jeramy!' I perked up, seeing him stare out of the window. "Sit with the cool kids." I bit the in side of my cheek, eyeing the backseats. "Don't look so tense. Relax. Smirk." Relaxing my shoulders, I placed a smirk on my lips. "Can I sit here?" I asked Dustin, the newest popular kid. "No, just sit down."

His cheeks flare as got up, gesturing for me to sit. "Take the window!" Sitting down, I felt another sneak his way over to me. "So, it did work." I look over to see Rich." I smirk. "Of course it did." Chuckling, he snaked his arm around my shoulder. "You're like super hot."

I scoffed, brushing his arm off. "Sorry, but I was already hot. And no, you're not gonna fuck me just because you hooked me up with a Squip." The boy poured as I chuckle. "When we get to school, kiss the most popular boy there." I turned to the window, furrowing my brows. 'Hell no! Wouldn't that make me more of a laughing stock!?'

"Of course not. If he's single, then you'd be seen as the girl with courage."

'But, the most popular guy is Jake! Jessie's boyfriend!' I gulped, remembering the last time that happened. I'm not built for fighting with my fists. And my sharp, and quick, wit can only last for so long. "Than it's a change to say you did care about what she says. To take your spot at dominating her. And if Jake's the guy who cheats, he'll definitely help you lead to the top." I hum, nodding me head. 'Alright, fine.'

~Time Skip~

I huffed, clenching my bag as I speed walked around the school, searching for Jake. I stopped, seeing him in front of his locker with - of course - Jessie. And Connor was there too.

(I have so many references to other fandoms in my future one shots, and here's one of them, lol. It's Connor Murphy from Dear Evan Hanson.)

The long haired brunette was just perfect. From his perfect brown hair to his amazing pool of chocolate eyes. He never bullied either, me included. He believed it was worthless to do something like that, especially to girls. Everytime we'd make eye contact, he'd nod, making me flustered.

"Are you done?"

I flinched from his voice, shaking my head. 'Yeah, sorry.' Clearing my throat, I stumped my way over to them, a stern look on my face. Jessie turned and smirked. "What do you-" I pushed her away, grabbing Jake's shirt. A smirk played on my lips as he raised a brow. Smashing my lips to his, he grunted, placing a hand on my hip as he pulled me close. His tongue ran over my bottom lip, trying to get in my mouth. But before I could let him in, I backed away, panting. Turning, I saw Jessie tearing up. "Fuck. You." Giving her a middle finger, I turned flipping my hair in her face before making my way down the hall.

"Sway your hips."

Doing as he said, a confident smile laid on my lips. 'I haven't felt like this in forever! This is great!!'

"Don't get too excited. You have to Be More Chill." Seeing my locker, I walk towards it, opening the yellow locker. I put my bag in it, about to get the textbook for math when two people showed up next to me. Looking over, I saw Micheal and Jeramy. "What the hell was that!?" The brown haired me exclaimed. I laughed nervously. "You guys saw that, huh?"

"Everyone saw! It's the talk of the school!" Jeremy said. "I only kissed him five minutes ago." "Rumors are fast." The headphone wearing boy sighed. "I thought you liked Connor?"

I shook my head, chuckling. "I do! I just...well..I wanted to get back at Jessie, you know?" I rubbed the back of my neck. "I guess that makes sense."

"Hey." I looked over to my left, seeing Rich, Jake, Connor and Derrick. A blush formed my cheeks as I was about to open my mouth.

"Came back for more? Smirk."

Doing as he told, Jake chuckled. "You know, Jess smacked me because of you." A giggle escaped my lips as I twirled my hair, seeing the discomfort of my friends. "Maybe you deserved it?"

"That's good!"

Connor smiled at me, tilting his head. "Do you wanna come with us?" My face turned red as a tomato. "Stop, you look weird."

"Yeah, ditch the fags! We're going to the park." Derrrick grinned, pointing his thumb towards the double doors of the school. "Uh.." I looked back at the boys, them glaring at the dark skinned teen.

Glancing back, Rich raised a brow. "They your friends or something?" My eyes widened. "Um! They uh.."

I almost broke my neck with the amount of times i looked between both groups. "They're my project partners." I chuckled, grabbing the hand of both Jake and Connor. "Let's go, yeah?" 'Thanks!' "I'm not here for nothing."

As we walk, I looked back to the two with sympathetic eyes. "I'm sorry." I mouthed, turning to talk to Connor.

~TimeSkip~

Connor asked if he could walk me home, to which I said yes to, and was eternally excited and already planing out our wedding. 'Micheal and Jeremy will be my Maid of Honor.'

"That's weird. Stop that. Try converting with him."

Taking the Squip's advice, I turn to the brunette with a light smile. "So, what made you wanna walk with me? I don't do sex on the first date, let alone just meeting them." Connor chuckled, pushing his long hair out of his face. He chuckled! Omg!!

My cheeks lit up in a bright pink as I bit my lip. "You know, I was kinda jealous when you kissed Jake." He smirked. "Were you?" He grabbed my shoulder, bringing me close to him as he leaned down. "Of course. I've had my eye on you all year." He whispered, biting my ear. That's when my whole face began to redden of embarrassment.

"Don't freak out like that! Play it cool. Press your body against him."

Taking a small breath, I leaned against him, preaching my butt against his hips. I felt him tense, his grip on my shoulder tightening. "You're such a tease."

I chuckled, shaking my head as I started to walk again, glancing back to she a bump in his pants. Snorting, I laughed at the boy as he rolled his eyes. "You really are a tease." He grinned, dropping his arm around my shoulder. Smirking, I looked over with a blush on my cheeks. "But, you love it, right?" The brunette nuzzled his nose in my neck. "Hell yeah."

"Ah, this is me!"

I peeked up after a couple of minutes. Connor hummed, grabbing my hand. "Are you free Friday?" He smirked. Bitting my lip, I brushed the hair out of my face.

"Kiss him."

Staring at his eyes, I leaned closer, my own closing. Our lips touch, making my cheeks heat up. After a small kiss, I backed away. "Was that your answer?"

I could hear the Squip behind me hum, making me want to look over, but I stayed where I was. Connor smiled, giving my cheek another kiss. "I'll see you tomorrow!" He yelled, running off. I watched as he ran out of sight, sighing in fantasy. I squealed, twirling to open my front door.

"You know, dating Connor won't make you as popular. Jake is the guy you want."

Rolling my eyes, I made my way up the stairs to my room. "Who cares! My crush likes me! I don't give a shit if I'm popular if I'm dating Connor." I grinned, throwing my shirt on my bed, me soon flying on it. "Then why did you need me?" He frowned, crossing his arms. I hummed, turning over. 'I...I don't know.'

I heard him sigh, making me turn over. "All you needed was confidence." Folding my arms and setting my head on them, I stared off into the distance.

"Do I...even need you anymore?"

A/n: Part two? Maybe. The next four with be 1000 words each cause they're all requests. I keep getting requests. Thank you. Please, request more. It boosts my ego. And I though I was a shity writer.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

276K 3.3K 63
Hi guys so this is my first book on my new account. As the title says this is an uke creepypasta book cuz there aren't enough of these in the world...
82.2K 764 59
Heya guys I'm here to take a request from you all and just pick like: one shot , lemon or something and I will be waiting for the request to you all ...
927 70 10
Joshler moments, each chapter will be inspired by a song. This is a good place for me if I get ideas I might turn into stories, or if I have writer...
63.8K 726 23
[Started March 2019, probably not gonna be updated] Just me attempting to write Solangelo oneshots bc I love them! Mostly fluff (edit: lots of angst)...