haunted // nct.dream [1]

Bởi no_jams_club

《 A birthday party turned around 》 "Guys," a small and nervous voice spoke. We all slowly turned to look at a... Xem Thêm

Author's Note
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{One Year Later}
!!Sequel!!

{1}

18.8K 801 497
Bởi no_jams_club

    The obnoxious ringing of my alarm clock went off. My hand struggled finding the knob to switch it off, but it was finally reached. Mornings... why do you exist?

I was just about to get up when I was pushed back down onto my soft mattress.

"Erg," I groaned. "What is this?"

The lump sprawled out on my back, pinning me down, spoke up. "Time for school, Hyunji!" Jisung yelled to me even though I was right under him.

     "No need to shout, Jiji. I'm right here."

He gave a heavy sigh, and then a long pause. "Aren't you forgetting something?" Jisung slyly asked. I could tell he was smiling mischievously without even looking at his face.

I rolled my eyes, though he couldn't see my expression at the moment either. "That you should get off so I can get ready?" That's not what he wanted to hear. I know exactly what he's egging for, but I'm just being stubborn.

"Nooo!" he whined, making himself sound like a five-year-old. "How could my ever-dear sister forget such a thing!"

"Jiji, I have no idea what you're trying to get from me." Sarcasm dripped from my words.

"Say it."

"Say what?"

"TELL ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" he finally cracked.

I let out a laugh. "Oh, that's today? I totally forgot!"

Jisung grunted as he rolled off of my back. "Maybe making that cake you made last year would make up for your terrible memory." Jisung gave a small smile as he got up and walked to the door. "Also, I hope you remembered that tonight I'm having all my friends come over." Jisung ran back to his room to get ready for school.

"Oh, I remember!" I called to him from my door. "Mom said I could have a couple friends over. Jueun is bringing Johnny!"

Jisung peeked his head out of his door with a smirk. "Johnny, huh?" He wiggled his eyebrows. "Your boyfriend? Just kidding. Like that would ever happen."

"Shut up!" I yelled throwing a hat hanging on the back of my door at him. He snickered, quickly shutting himself in his room.

I felt the heat rise to my cheeks. What a brat.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

210K 16.8K 48
❝ Don't mess with the nonexistent. ❞ when there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk on earth. ▬▬ status: completed ✓ a nct dream f...
155K 11.4K 90
❝you're more special than you think.❞ ꒰ what happens when those that are supposed to be burning in hell decide to come back to the land of the living...
173K 8.2K 32
❝how is this thing supposed to get rid of my nightmares?❞ na jaemin. ©wakeybaeky
31.8K 468 34
"NOOO, LEAVE HIM ALONE" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "DON'T LISTEN TO HER... I SAID DON'T TOUCH HER. I WILL KILL YOU." he struggled to move but...