Love Story of MaNan .

By pranathi_lp

#15 in fanfiction on 26-5-2017. #16 in fanfiction on 25-5-2017. Hi guys this is my first story hope u will l... More

characters
charecters 2
Glimpse
Love story of MaNan Chapter 1
Tour of Malhotra mansion
Murthy's home 🏠
Malhotra office
love story of MaNan chapter 2
Love story of MaNan chapter 3
Love story of MaNan chapter 4
New cover
Love story of MaNan chapter 5
Love story of MaNan chapter 6
Love story of MaNan chapter 7
love story of MaNan promo 1
love story of MaNan chapter 8
shout out
love story of MaNan chapter 9
love story of MaNan chapter 10
love story of MaNan chapter 11
love story of MaNan chapter 12
love story of MaNan chapter 13
love story of MaNan chapter 14
love story of MaNan chapter 15
Love story of MaNan chapter 16
suggestions please
love story of MaNan chapter 17
love story of MaNan chapter 18
love story of MaNan chapter 19
awards
love story of MaNan chapter 20
love story of MaNan chapter 21
shout out
Love story of MaNan chapter 22
New Cover
love story of MaNan chapter 23
love story of MaNan chapter 24
New story
love story of MaNan chapter 26
love story of MaNan chapter 27
love story of MaNan chapter 28
shout out
I LOVE YOU MANIK (promo)
love story of MaNan chapter 29
love story of MaNan chapter 30
love story of MaNan chapter 31
important note
love story of manan chapter 32
Love Story of Manan chapter 33
Love Story of Manan chapter 34
Love Story Of Manan Chapter 35
Love Story of Manan chapter 36
Love Story of Manan chapter 37
Happy New Year.
Love Story of Manan chapter 38.
Love Story Of Manan Chapter 39
Love Story of Manan chapter 40
Love Story of Manan chapter 41
Promo And An Important Note.
love story of MaNan chapter 42
Kyy Season 3 Starting On......
1st Episode Of Kyy Season 3
4 Episodes Are Out Kyy Season 3
Love Story Of Manan Chapter 43
love story of manan chapter 44
chapter 45 confession
chapter 46

Love story of MaNan chapter 25

5K 404 107
By pranathi_lp

Manik was drinking very much without any limit nandini composed herself and started searching for manik finally he wa found at bar section and was drunk heavily nandini went near him.

Nandini : manik why are you drinking so much please leave it. She said by snatching the bottle from his hand.

Manik : angrily leave it nandini you don't have any rights on me I will do what ever I want you will not stop me.

Nandini's eyes welled up with fresh teras she blames her self for manik's condition.

Nandini : wiping her tears she said calmly manik I know you are very angry on me but drinking is not the solution right?

Manik : with tears why Nandini why I never trusted anyone because I will always end up with hurting myself for the first time I trusted you so , uch what did you do just broke it I hate you nandini I hate you.

Nandini : manik please belive me my chachu can never steal money for any reason he has his self respect he couldn't do any fraud manik.

Manik : nandini your lies are so convincing yaar even after seeing the proof I feel like believing your words.

Nandini : manik I am not liying please just for once belive me.

Manik : rudely nandini give me the proof I will belive you or else leave me alone I have no mood to talk woth you.

He continued his drinks finally gaining sime courage she snatched the bottle form his hand as he was drunk he didn't had power to fight back to take back the botel.

Nandini : manik please don't spoil your health.

Manik : snapped don't show me your fake concern and give me my botel.

Nandini : stubbornly no manik I am not giving this you come with me.

Nandini taking his hand around her shoulder and she wrapped her hand around his waist to support him walked to their room she made him sleep on the bed properly and covered him with comforter and she was about to go then he stoped by holding her wrist.

Manik : where are you going nandini?

Nandini : manik I will bring some lemon water.

Manik : no need you just stay with me.

Nandini : ok manik I am here sleep.

Manik slept peacefully holding nandini's left hand and Nandini was ruffling his hairs from her another hand with in no time he went in to deep slumber.

Nandini : knowingly or unknowingly you are in this state because of me manik I don't know how to prove you my innocence but at least belive me once manik.

Few drops of tears fell from her eyes. Even she slept in the same position. Next morning Manik opened his eyes first and saw he was sleeping on Nandini's lap he kept his hand on head and started rubbing it as he was feeling pain he had an hangover he saw Nandini had frowns on her forehead he realise that you are sleeping on her lap for the whole night and she would be having backache so he slowly got from her lap and made her sleep on the bed properly covered her with comforter.

He went to kitchen and I asked his maid to prepare black coffee for him and also ask to prepare the breakfast as soon as possible as we had a meeting.

He went back to room to get freshen up so Nandini was sleeping peacefully I felt an urge to touch her cheeks but he control himself and when to get ready in the meanwhile nandini's sleep broke and so she was sleeping on the bed she is so here and there to find Manak and heard water sound so went to guest room to get ready.

She came to dining room and saw Manik was already present she give a small smile to him but he ignored her  and continued with his breakfast. She was standing there without moving so Manik said.

Manik : coldly planning to stand here for the whole day?

Nandini : no manik.

Manik : you can have breakfast if you want.

Nandini took seat next to Manik and so there was all Punjabi food she took an aloo parota and Gopi curry. She was having small small pieces as she is not habitat to heavy breakfast Manik observe that and said to maid.

Manik : sternly from tomorrow the breakfast must be light.

Maid : ok sir.

Nandini : stammering ma.. Manik can I... go to college?

Manik : rudely do what ever you want.

Nandini was very much hurt but composed herself and asked.

Nandini : at what time does the college bus comes?

Manik : I am going to office I will drop you on the way come fast.

Nandini nooded her head happily and went to get her bag.

Manik POV

nandini why did you do this to me I feel so much hurt for talking rudely to you but you have not left another choice to me. I love you Nandini love you so much. She is wearing salwar khameez and she is looking very beautiful traditional attair suits her very much.

She came with her bag she even wore mangalsutra and sindhoor I felt happy seeing her like that whuch showed that she is mine. But soon realisation hit me and remembered what all she did manik control yourself she ia all acting to be innocent and don't fall in her trap. I went outside and sat in the driving seat she followed me and took passenger seat.

Nandini nithi and fab 4 are comming back tomorrow so we have to act like a happy couple in front of them I said her whike driving to the college.

Ok manik she said in a low voice.

Rest of our drive to her college was silent she was watching out of window and I was seeing her from corner of my eyes. We reached the college with in no time but nandini was lost in her own world I called her but she didn't respond so called hef out loud by shaking her shoulder.

Sorry manik I didn't see we have reached he said while looking at her lap.

Are you planning to sit in the car for whole day? I asked her rudely she nooded no and came out if car I was waiting for her to go inside the building my eyes fell on her mobile which fell down may be she dropped unknowingly I took it in my hand I had an urge to check her phone but I know I should not check with out her permission so I parked the car and took the mobile inside to give her she may need it.

I saw she was looking at the notice board and went to the stairs which is back side of the college she seems upset I saw the notice board in which there was a list of students who have not paid the exam fees even her name was in the list I was shocked seeing her name.

I went towards the stairs she had tears in her eyes which pricked my heart. I felt an urge to comfort her but stoped when  hear her words.

Why ayiappa why are you doing this to me within 2 days I need to pay my exam fees or else I cannot take my exam but I don't have a singel penny with me how can I pay so much I can't ask chachu he is already facing some financial problems and if I ask manik he will think I am acting for his money he already told I married him for money he is very bad and hurting me with his words but I can't even tell him the truth and he don't want to belive that chachu has not done any fraud how can I bring the proof to prove chachu is innocent aiyappa what if manik send chachu to jail again no please aiyappa please tell me some path to prove my chachu's innocence and to pay my fee.

I heard nandini talking to her aiyappa she had so much pain inside her and above that even I hurt her very much unknowingly even I had tears in my eyes I wiped it and went to mom's cabin in the college. I think there is a lot of misunderstanding after hearing nandini's words what if she is innocent ok first I need to find out about mr venkatesh murthy.

I went to principal office and asked take nandini's name from the list and he immediately did what I said and then I said him not to collect any amount from nandini this was even her college what is mine is hers also.

Nandini I am sorry for what ever I have said you I know you are innocent after hearing you. I will make sure no one hurts you from now and I will also find out the truth.

End of POV

To be continued........

#############################

How is the update few words for this update.

Few words for manik.

Few words for Nandini.

Do you guys think manik will know the truth?

Which is Your favorite scene?

How many are waiting for the next update?

Thank you everyone for your votes and a special thanks to Arshpreet88 visamallee chitraraj94 manasapinky698 rajsobti shubhu1 palak1106 AswathySurendran6 SrishtiSharma9 SalmaBegum415 manan147 AyeshaSaleem9 nidhichaudhari93 SnehaAgrawal8 hifsac lignasigma100 mn1000 Friendsforever6 naziasiddiqui15 thakerhinal27 khasiful SanaSmartfairy sharonselan salriz Angel1890love AsthaVerma92 mtanyajh AshwineeJadhav SyedRoumaan avanthikaraj madhavidasa rosegeet Mina984 DishaKursija9 stelitoes11 for your precious comments.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

My works.

1.Love story of MaNan.

2.Monster's angel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mr & Mrs By Tara

Fanfiction

6.3K 763 11
A newly married couple. One of them was not ready for the marriage. And other one was falling for the first one. Now what will happen when one wants...
553K 37.1K 195
Discover d crazy journey of MaNan aka Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy #02 in fanfiction on 20/12/17 #23 in fanfiction on 26/02/18 #21 in fanfiction...
1.5M 16.2K 29
Ranked No.1 in Fanfiction (What's Hot category)- 8th Feb 2017 One more story on manan. Relationships unacceptable by society . Highest ranking till d...
1.1M 108K 65
****Can be read as a general fiction. If you want an arrange marriage tale with humor, emotions and love, hop in right away**** Love is supposed to b...