Someone Like You - Pokemon ♡S...

By _LisaNguyen_

[Will be edited eventually] I couldn't wait to go on a journey and become Champion of Johto. It would've been... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - Epilogue
Thank You
Sequel + Updates

Chapter 5

519 25 1
By _LisaNguyen_

Note: This story is taking place in both the HeartGold and SoulSilver universes which means both Legendaries will be encountered.

I do not know the true personalities of some characters like Kotone/Lyra, Ethan/Hibiki, etc. Their personalities will be predicted from the resources in the game, anime, and info source(s). Their Pokémon teams are decided by info sources and the experience of gameplay from my brother and myself.

Fonts that are darkened represents Author Notes and whose P.O.V it is. Italics are used on the main flashbacks or recaps of the past and any reading from engraved materials(wood, stone, pages, etc)

All Pokédex entries are a combination of the entries of HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Source of Information: Bulbapedia

Number of Words: 1087

~~♛~~

Lyra~

"Congratulations, you two," Falkner praised, returning his Pidgeotto to his Pokéball.

I ran up to Chikorita and hugged her, spinning her around with pure glee. It was my first Gym battle, and I won. No... we won; Silver, Chikorita, Totodile, and I.

I turned around to face Silver who looked emotionless, simply returning Totodile to his Pokéball without complimenting it or anything. That caused me to frown.

Did I do something wrong?

That's when he opened one eye―his left eye―and glanced at me. From that one look, I knew he wasn't feeling any sense of joy or happiness from this. "Why are you looking like that?"

"Huh?" I questioned, dumbfounded.

He closed his left eye and sighed in annoyance. My face pouted at that reaction. That little...

Oh right! The badge!

I head towards Falkner who was also heading towards me. Once we were in front of each other, he reached his hand out.

"I am impressed with the efforts you've put into the battle. It was a battle worth fighting for," he said.

"Thank you," I replied, on behalf of Silver and myself.

"I think there's something I'd like to recommend; your teamwork. You should try and cooperate with one another more often, and then the battles you encounter would seem like child's play," he joked.

"Yeah... if that was possible..." I said, mumbling the last part.

Knowing Silver, he's only cooperating with me for the sake of getting the bracelet out of our wrists. He doesn't care about how I feel, or anything involving anything between us. But of course, there was no way something like that would form between us.

Maybe friendship... but I highly doubt it.

"Anyways, I hereby give you the Zephyr badge, proof that you and Silver had defeated me, the Gym Leader of Violet City," he said, holding up the badge he had, in his pockets.

"Wow! Thanks," I cheered, accepting the badge when I just realized I don't have a badge case.

But it's okay. Silver might have one... if I ever have the courage of asking him.

"No problem. Both you and Silver earned it. I was suppose to give you one badge anyways, from the hooded guy's request," Falkner informed me.

There it is again. In mention of the hooded man led me to curiosity. Just who is he? And what does he want? But you know what they say; curiosity kills the cat.

And I don't plan on dying anytime soon.

I thanked Falkner once more, and proceeded to leave the Gym, along with Silver. Of course we would leave together. We were bonded by the bracelet we're wearing, and we still didn't know at least the key to releasing us.

My mind drifted to the letter that was suppose to be reserved for me. I was suppose to read it on my own, but then I wondered if Silver will question me about it.

I don't like lying. It's bad to lie, even if it's necessary. I don't plan on lying in the future because of something like this. It just wasn't right.

As we left the gym, a yawn escapes my lips. I looked up to the sky and saw that it was clearly past dusk. Chikorita also looked a bit sleep so I decided to return her inside the Pokéball.

"Don't fall asleep yet," Silver's voice snapped.

That caused my head to immediately face Silver who was currently looking at the tower, north of Violet City.

"That's the Sprout Tower. At least fall asleep when I'm done with my business," Silver exclaimed.

Not wanting to argue with him and face his mean side, I nodded silently. He starts to head north towards the tower while I followed him from behind. I decided to take out the Egg so that I can keep an eye on it.

I was curious as to what kind of Pokémon will hatch from this Egg. I'm sure it would be awesome! And possibly cute, as well!

"Hurry up! Stop dreaming about the Egg," Silver said sternly.

"R-Right!" I replied, quickening my pace.

We head to the gate of the tower, and Silver opened it before proceeding. I just walked behind him quietly.

The place looks a bit dark, probably because it's night. And that's where I noticed something.

There were some Gastlys in the air.

Silver took out his Pokéball, and out came Zubat. He's probably going to catch one of those Gastlys.

I seated myself near the entrance and leaned my back against the wooden wall behind me. Clutching the Egg a bit tightly, I watched Silver call out moves for his Zubat to use. It first used Supersonic, managing to hit a few of them.

But even as I watch him, my eyes gets drowsier and drowsier every minute. But I had to stay awake. There could be a chance that these Gastlys could do something to me, and that alone made me shutter.

Silver was weakening one of the Gastlys in the air; the rest disappeared somewhere. Making sure, I looked around me, but nothing was there.

I let out a sigh in relief.

I look up to Silver one more, and saw that he weakened the Gastly pretty well. He threw a Pokéball at the Gastly. One... my eyes are getting a bit hazier.

Two... I couldn't fight my drowsiness any longer.

Three...

... I began to close my eyes

But before I completely succumbed to the darkness, I heard an irritated sigh. My body was being lifted a second later. And then I actually fell asleep...

~~♛~~

Be sure to vote and comment on the story. Also, correct me on any mistakes during the story.

Hope you enjoyed it and are looking forward to the next chapter~

~Lisa~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 7K 34
When you woke up, you didn't know what happened. You don't know how you got to the hospital. And you especially don't know the people who are aroun...
24.3K 825 30
Silver never expected himself to fall in love with her. It was completely unplanned. Even though he was able to acknowledge his own feelings, he woul...
67.9K 2.8K 33
A young man was badly injured after getting into a car incident and was immediately brought to the hospital; treated, but that wasn't enough. You - Y...
1.1K 15 44
"Fear is just resisting ambition." 10 Years after a young trainer defeated the MissingNo Invasion, that trainer still held their Champion title. Gold...