Mr.Possessive's Monster

By Paigebrownie

Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't thin... More

C A S T - l I S T
1
2
3
4
1+ Thought's Of Levi (Levi's Pov)
5
6
7
8
2+ Thought's Of Levi (Levi's POV)
9
10
11
12
3+ Thoughts of Levi (Levi's POV)
13
14
16
4+ Thoughts Of Levi (Levi POV)
1+ Ace
17
18
19
20
5+ Thoughts Of Levi (Levi's POV)
21
22
23
24
25
6+ Thoughts Of Levi (Levi's Pov)
26
27
Cover making contest| CLOSED
28
29
30
31
32
7+ Thoughts of Levi (Levi's POV)
33
cc
34
35
36
37
38
Epilogue
WONDER
Extra
Bonus Chapter
Rakings

15

27.2K 768 121
By Paigebrownie

15- PARENTS
Unedited so there might be alot of typos.

                     His house was huge. It was enormous, with windows the size of double me. The outside color was what grey with accents of white and black. This house was gorgeous, I was jealous.

"Your house is amazing." I gape pressing my face to the window.

His chuckle fills my ears with bliss, his laugh so very contagious I couldn't help myself but crack a smile. " Thanks but I honestly think we don't need all this space."

"It nice to have some space." I murmur." Are your parents home?"  I ask him turning so I could face him.

Levi awkwardly scratches the back of his neck and avoids my gaze a bit." Yeah, sorry to spring that on you. We didn't have much time to prepare." He tells me.

I have to meet his parents? Oh boy. What if I screw up? I'm going to make a fool of myself and I'll never live it down. I worried glance at the house before traveling back to meet Levi's eyes." I think I'll be fine." I gulp.

"You'll be great! They'll love you. All the girls I brought home they were kind to." He explains.

He's brought other girls home." Other girls?" I cringe at how jealous that sounded. Now he's probably going to think I'm some sort of controlling girlfriend. I'm not even his girlfriend, I shouldn't be thinking this.

"None were ever as important as you are." He smiles.

My heart started thobbing out my chest. It didn't show any sign of slowing, what the hell is this feeling? Relief, happiness, heart disease?

We get out the car but as I'm about walk up to the front door Levi grabs my hand pulling me into his side." Just follow my lead." He grins.

"Okay." I smile him at floor trying place some courage into myself. I can do this.

We walked to door and Levi take south his key to unlock the door. When the door opens I'm hit with the smell of food." Is that you Levi?" A feminine voice calls from the inside of the house.

"Yes mom and I have a friend!" He yells back." Take off your shoes, Hadd." He says to me.

I don't as he says and slip off my shoes. I kind of feel embarrassed because my toes were decorated with monkeys." Don't look at my feet." I rush to say.

His eyes immediately drop to my feet." I said don't look!" I laugh.

His eyes sparkle with amusement." Don't worry I'll like you monkey socks and all." He pluck my forehead lightly with a breathtaking smile on his face.

Why is he acting like this, he's acting all flirting and complimenting me alot. This is strange.

"...We should go see you parents." I mumble at him, I could tell that there was something going on in his head.

The hammering feeling in my chest kept on getting harder and faster. He grabs my hand again pulling me into the house. We get to the loving room where three people were seated.

A women with black hair and a slender figure, a man that look around the same age as her with brown hair and a boy that looks about 15 or so." Levi introduce us to your friend." The woman talks.

"Mom, this is Hadley. Hadley this is my mother Doris and my father Ben. Oh. This is Alec, my cousin." He introduces us. I smile tucking a piece of hair behind my ear look at them tumidly.

I bite my lip." Hi nice to meet you." Levi gazes at me holding my hand a bit tighter

"Oh your adorable! Come sit down, oh you must be hungry! Let's get you something to eat!" His mother rushes to say hoping out her seat.

Ben quickly takes her hand scowling at her." Slow down Doris. We have plenty time." He scolds her. I guess grabbing hands is something that that family does. But the way he's looking at her makes me feel happy inside. He looks at her in pure admiration but at the same time he's worried about her for some reason.

She pouts." Your no fun, Ben."

Alec gets up shoving his hands in his pocket." Well I'm hungry. So you can have your little chit chat with the brat. Don't mind me." He glares at the corner of his eye at me.

I can get the feeling he doesn't like me much. I rock on the heels of my feet feeling extremely uncomfortable. Levi steps forward," Hey what crawled up your ass?" He scrunched up his nose while saying.

"Waste of time." Alec mutters walking out the room.

Ben gets up too." Teenagers and there terestrone." He looks at his wife and places a hand on the small of her back." Well we might as well eat all together. How about that Hadley?" He smiles at me making his laugh lines prominent.

He was talking to me? Oh god he was talking to me! Don't screw up. I manage to muster something." P-patato."

Levi looks at me strangley." Potato? Oh god Hadley!" He laughs lightly.

His mother perks up." Hadley you like potatoes? I made Shepards pie for dinner!" She gets up and walks into the kichen to prepare it.

Oh I love Shepards pie. My dad used to make it every Wednesday. It was my favorite,  I looked forward to it each week. We used to eat it together, me, dad and mom. Those were good time.

Levi nugded me getting my attention." I remember in elementary school you use to bring it in a plastic container every thursday. I use different this think it was gross cold."

My eyes widened as I turn my head to look at him. How did he-" How did you remember that? How did you notice? I don't even remember you? I-" I cut off my rambling and just look at him curiously.

He smiles." You might not know it but I've known you for awhile now. All of elementary and middle school I've watched over you. Maybe I was to scared to approach you but I made sure I could protect you. I've loved you a while now Hadley."

My heart leaps out of my chest. I don't why I'm feeling this way but when he said those words I felt as if I would fall out any second." I d-dont understand what you mean." I stutter.

Levi smiles lifting his hand to ruffle my hair." I think you understand, your just not ready."

What ever that meant.

* * *

The steam deliciousness sat in a white plate right infront of me. I couldn't wait to taste this. I pick up my fork scooping some of the pie on it. I raise it to my mouth and devour the fork.

It's so good. We'll not as good as my father's but it's a close second." This is great!" I smile looking over to Doris.

"Thank you Hadley." She smiles leaning her elbows on her the table gazing at the space in between Levi and I. " So how did you two meet?"

"In school." Levi immediately answers for me. I guess he didn't want to get into exact detail.

His father, Ben, scoffs." Holding out the primary details eh?" He laughs nudging Alec coaxing him to laugh but all he had on his face was a sour expression.

He really doesn't like me." Why do we have to talk about Levi and her for the whole dinner. There's other things to talk about." Alec spits.

"Hey quit being rude Alec. We're curious about Hadley that's all?" Doris intervenes.

Why is this getting so heated. I should do something stop it. I didn't really like all the attention anyways." No its okay!" I shake my hands.

Alec cuts his eyes to me pushing he chair out and standing up. I don't want him to leave, I feel horrible that I'm causing him this discomfort." Alec, so why are you staying with the Morgans?" I ask placing my fork down to look at him.

Startled he drops his plate in rage."Alec!" Levi shouts.

He crouches down to pick up the broken porcelain. I look to Levi to see him get up and walk over to Alec. He's touching the broken pieces." Stop! Font touch if you'll cut yourself." I say pushing my chair out too.

Ben and Doris are just observing from their seats. Alec hisses in pain obviously from not listening to me. He sucks in a breath and glares at the ground." I don't need your help."

When I catch sight of blood I get worried. I walk over to him and Levi. Levi's expression is unreadable, it's almost he's thinking about something deeply. How can he doing that when his cousin is bleeding on the floor.

Someone finally speaks up." Levi go get the first aid kit from the basement. Hadley please help Alec get to the bathroom."

He whips his head to his aunt " I don't need any help from her." Venom clear in his voice.

Before a few months ago I never had any friends. People never showed much interest in me but it was never to the extent that I could say someone hated me.

But cleary Ben had enough." Alec know when your beaten." He says.

Alec takes one more look at me before descending to the stairs case. After we get to the landing, I ask him." Where's  the bathroom?" I say in the softest voice.

He grunts but keep on walking leading me to the bathroom. He sits on the toilet avoiding my gaze. There might be broken porcelain still in his hands in need tweezers I look in the cabinet and find some laying there.

I take it and wash it under hot water. " Is it okay if I clean it for you?" I ask timidly, afraid that he he would shout at me.

For a 15 year old boy he's pretty intimidating." Sure." Alec surprises me with his answer.

I nod and take his hand on mine running it under warm water. He winces as I start to take out little shards. Once I think I'm done I rinse his hand again." Why do you hate me?" That took alot of courage.

"Because your just like them. And as  soon as you come in the house your center of there attention. I've been living here for 3 years and I've been nothing but existing."

So he's jealous?

I shake my head." That's not true."

Alec raises an eye brow." Yes it is but you wouldn't understand what's it like to be alone." He says.

He's wrong. He's completely wrong." That's were your wrong, for years I've been by myself. I was forced to grow up fast. I know what it's alike to be alone. And you arent. You have those wonderful people down stairs who care for you. You have no reason to be jealous because just caught their attention for a day."

Alec lowers his gaze. " I just hate it you know."

"Its okay. I won't hold anything against you. I would like to be your friend."

"Uh no."

How embarrassing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...
2.4M 68.4K 75
"You want me, don't you?" Mason smirks He walks over to me and gently pushes me against the wall. "N-no, I don't! I swear, I was just wondering." I q...
305K 9K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...
29.8K 1.2K 67
"You have a name, don't you?" his voice was deep and irritable, but rather calm. Her eyes lifted just slightly, now staring at the edges of dark hair...