Fairy texts

By MetastasisXV

members of fairy tail text each other on conversations, they either don't do at the guild or god knows what. More

Natsu and Mira
Erza and Mira

Gray and Natsu

3 0 0
By MetastasisXV

Gray: yo Natsu what's up?

Natsu: what you want stripper?😡

Gray: hey cool hot head just wanna talk about MIRA!!!

Natsu: yeah so what about Mira did she kick you in groin or something cause that sounds over dramatic.

Gray: no but she did ask you for a kiss didn't she?

Natsu: how did you know?

Gray: Happy told me.

Natsu: why that two-timing, traitorous, fish eating blue furred stupid firball called cappy!

Gray: happy

Natsu: I know

Gray: your the only one who thinks so though.

Natsu: oh yeah he gave me a picture of you kissing Erza.

Gray: why that little.
Don't worry I have an idea. Lets go teach that fur ball a lesson!😈

Natsu: your on!... Just put some clothes on😑

Gray: what where did my clothes go!

Natsu: look on the second floor balcony.

Gray looks on the second floor to see his clothes on fire with happy laughing his face off.

Gray: let's go get him!

Natsu: Aye!!!

......after beating up happy......

If your wondering Natsu set up Happy by stealing Gray's clothes after he stripped bringing them to the balcony and setting them on fire leaving a laughing Happy.

Gray: Ahh much better.

..user natsu currently offline..

Gray: Natsu!!

Gray: traitor!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
243K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
82K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
80.8K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...