(EDITING) The Little Koizumi...

Od mellaaaaaaa

After the Kyuubi attacked the village, my father and I were the only people left in the clan. "They were all... Více

The Little Koizumi Girl. *Naruto Fanfiction
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2: Friends.
Chapter 3. Firsts?! Goodbye?!
Chapter 4. Trust.
Chapter 5. 'You're a ninja now!'
Chapter 6. The very first Team.
Chapter 7. Papa and I
Chapter 8. Thank You.
Chapter 9. The Kyuubi and the unanswered questions.
Chapter 10. Chuunin Exam
Chapter 11. First part of the Chuunin Exam
Chapter 12. Fight
Chapter 13. 'Jounin' Revealed and Preliminaries
Chapter 14. Kyuubi, S-class Mission and Neji.
Chapter 15. Lord Kohaku.
Chapter 16. Who?
Chapter 17. Meet Jiraiya.
Chapter 18. Another Goodbye
Chapter 19. Sickness revealed
Chapter 20. 'Please Don't tell them'
[A/N]
Chapter 21. An ANBU mission
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Ally's Note.
Extra: 1
Chapter 26. Finally!
Chapter 27: Class A Mission, START. & A made-up Jutsu
Chapter 29: II - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 30: III - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 31: IV - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 32: V - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 33 : VI - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 34 : VII - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 35 : End. VIII - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37: What I felt back then *grins at Team 7*
Chapter 38: Kakashi-sensei's face, B-class mission and (maybe)Ibiki's brother?
Chapter 39: He won!
BEEEEEP.
Chapter 40: End.
Just a question.
Extra: Hinata, Shino & Kiba
Extra : Chouji
Extra : Sakura & Ino
Extra : Shikamaru
Extra : Lee
Extra : Tenten
Extra : Neji
Extra : Naruto
Extra : Kakashi
ANNOUNCEMENT.

Chapter 28: I - Kisaragi Village

3.9K 186 10
Od mellaaaaaaa

“Nami-chan, wake up." Naruto shook Nami and at the same, is at a protective stance. He knew what Nami does when she is woken up in the middle of her sleep in this time. Sasuke and Sakura knew too. That's why they did what they could do to occupy themselves and left Naruto the responsibility to wake her up. ‘Why do I have to wake up last?! That bastard-Sasuke!’ Naruto thought while making faces.

"Nami-cha--" He suddenly stopped when he saw Nami's eyes flutter open. Naruto jumped a good meter away from her, anticipating any of her attack.

Nami slowly opened her eyes and adjusted with the light. Last night really took her energy away. She noted at herself to uncast the jutsu if ever she enters a nightmare or last night will happen again. She stretched her body causing her to hear some bones cracking. She yawned and sat up, rubbing her eyes to remove her sleepiness.

She saw her knucklehead best friend looking at her in a defensive position.

"What are you doing?" Nami asked, narrowing her eyes.

Naruto sighed in relief. He guessed he was safe that Nami woke up by herself. Nami has a habit of wrestling the person who is waking her up like she's trying to kill the person. He was a victim of it and his friends all saw it.

“Nah.” Naruto laughed and pretended that he was doing some exercise. “I am just warming up for today. Just doing some exercise.” Naruto lied.

Kakashi walked at them to check if his team was up so he can tell the plan if ever anything happens. He called for Sasuke and Sakura, he saw them hiding in a tree watching Naruto wake Nami up.

'What's up with these guys?' He asked himself questioningly.

Nami just shook her head at Naruto’s alertness. She started cleaning her things up and put it on her bag. The rest of the team started cleaning up their stuffs too. They need to continue on their way to the village as soon as possible or else they can hear an earful from Tsunade.

 Nami’s hair was tied into their usual bun again. With fringes and bangs framing her face and covering her forehead protector. Her team was finally used to her covering her forehead protector like that.

Each of them sat on the ground in a circle, their backpacks slinged on their backs. A map is flattened on the ground from them to see where are they now and the distance they need to still travel to arrive.

"So this is the plan--" Kakashi started but soon stopped when he heard Nami shout:

"JUMP!"

All of them followed her and jumped. Kakashi, on instinct, snatched the map from where it was. As soon as their feet were off the ground the place where they were sitting on exploded.

Naruto and Sasuke landed into a branch of the tree. Sakura was on the ground searching for the enemy. Each of them pulled out a kunai if anyone ever attacks them.  

There were three people. A girl and two guys watched the three genin from a safe distance. Each of them was scattered, away from each other.

The girl had a brown hair tied into a ponytail. Her green orbs are narrowed on the three genin close to her. Her name is Mami.

The first boy had a violet hair that fell to his thin but strong shoulders. His eyes had the same color with his hair. His name is Sho. He is the captain of that squad.

The last boy wore an expressionless face much like Sasuke’s. He has black eyes but his hair is white that contradicts his eye's color. His name is Chi.

Chi's eyes widened a little when a kunai was placed on his throat. He didn't expect that one. He didn't feel any chakra signatures nor did he feel a presence close to him.

"Who are you and what do you want from us?" A female voice asked. He can see from his peripheral vision that the person had an orange hair.

Nami questioned the white-haired guy in front of him. She sneaked behind him without the boy noticing it. She thought he was just a genin or a chuunin from a village she doesn't know where. He wasn’t even wearing a forehead protector! Was he a rouge ninja or something? She isn’t on her list of Rogue ninjas that was given to her by Tsunade for her Anbu missions.

She pinpointed the other two's location that saw that she trapped their teammate. She pinpointed where her team was too. They are hiding in a branch of a tree close to them. They were alert for the enemy and anticipating their attacks.

Kakashi got Sho and covered his mouth to prevent him from making any sounds. He held his hands behind his back firmly. He just waited how his team will react to the other two enemies.

Chi elbowed Nami to the face which Nami easily blocked and pushes sideways. Nami poofed away and Chi realized that she was just a clone. He didn't have any second to think where Nami did go when he was slammed into the tree's bark with much force than necessary. The air knocked out of him and made him close his eyes in pain. He felt someone was pinning both his hands above him and someone blocking his feet from moving.

"Chi!" Mami shouted. Sasuke and the two saw her and went to her to attack or question her.

Nami didn't bother looking at the girl who shouted for her teammate. She just focused her attention to the boy in front of her. "I said who are you and what do you want from us?" Nami asked again with an edge on her voice.

Chi didn't answer. Instead, he just looked at her. Nami just stared back at him. "We have your teammates. So there's no other way but tell us what your reason are."

The wind blew at them; Nami's bangs were blown from covering her hitai-ate and made Chi see what village she is from.

"Nami. Bring him down here!" Kakashi shouted. Kakashi, together with Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura were holding the other two on the ground. Scratch that, they had let go of them and waiting for Nami and Chi to get down from the tree.

Nami nodded even if Kakashi couldn't see her. She kicked Chi’s feet that made him fall to his knees. She maneuverer behind him and tied his hand behind him with the strings on her pouch.

She jumped down pulling the silent Chi with her. She was surprised to see the other two, free. And the two teammates were surprised to see Chi tied by Nami.

"Nami, you can untie him. They are from the Kisaragi Village. They are our clients" Kakashi ordered and looked at Mami and Sho with an apologetic look. Specifically, at Sho’s.

Nami slashed the string with her kunai and threw it back to her holster and rubbed her rib.

"Oh. Sorry about--" Nami started apologizing but stopped when Chi disappeared in front of her and reappeared behind her, the kunai on her neck.

"Chi! Stop it! They are not the enemies!" Sho shouted.

"Nami-chan!" Naruto shouted worriedly. He pulled out a kunai if ever something happens. The same as Sasuke. He was poised to attack Chi. He was just waiting for Kakashi's signal.

"So Do you want us to kill each other? I can just stab your chest in an instant." Nami stated. Her right hand, which was rubbing her left rib earlier, is now holding a kunai under her armpit that is pointed to Chi’s chest.

That said, Chi was surprised again. He didn't expect Nami can sense what he will do. He didn't feel Nami move again. He didn't feel her pull a kunai out and point it at his chest.

He removed the kunai and put it back to his pouch the same with Nami. Each of them walked to their own team.

"Are you okay?" Sasuke asked.

"Yeah." Nami grinned at the Uchiha. She didn't expect him to ask her that question in front of the team. Those made her feel better. That Sasuke is destroying the wall he made even if it was little by little.

"Konoha ninjas. Sorry for being impolite. We thought you were enemies. We are really sorry." Sho apologized and bowed.

"It's alright. But how come you mistook us as enemies?" Kakashi asked.

"We are catching some ninjas or keeping them away from infiltrating the village. Oh. By the way, my name is Sho, the captain of this team. This girl is Mami and he is Chi" Sho said and made a hand sign and transformed into a mature version of the Sho earlier. "Follow me. I'll explain everything on the village. The village is not much faraway from here."

Sakura and Naruto's mouth gaped open at Sho's transformation.

Kakashi was right. Sho really is a jounin like him. He felt it earlier. Like Kakashi, Sho just wanted to watch too how his team will react against the Konoha ninjas that they thought were the enemy.

[A/N] : Hey ho! Minna-chi! How are you all? :)) Uwaaaah. It's finally our vacation. *u* I can finally watch anime, read manga and type stories all I want. My friend was right, college can be a bitch sometimes so it kept me away from updating for a while. :((((( But hey, I updated, right? :DD 

My very very dear readers! First and foremost, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY. I didn't expect this story to have 500+ votes and 20,000+ reads. Just yeah... THANK YOU SO MUCH. Sorry tho for my wrong grammars and if you can't understand the flow of the story, if ever. :DD BUT THANK YOU AGAIN GUYS! THANK YOU FOR KEEPING UP WITH ME. :)

So yeah. Please continue voting and all of you can comment, ya'know. You can talk to me or if you're just too shy, you can just message me. I will be super duper happy. 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

9.3K 481 35
"I had a brother but he died 5 years ago... Funny you look just like him..." He left soon after our parents died and now he wants to come back in my...
69K 1.2K 52
You're the daughter of kakashi hatake. Everything was good and fine in your life, nothing new until your dad decides he wants you to meet his team...
7.8K 92 47
Three years after Boruto and Sasuke faked their deaths they return back to the village Hidden in the leaves Disclaimer:I do not own Naruto
14.8K 569 10
"It doesn't matter if whether or not you're alone. You always have family. Right there when you need them. I promise. You're never alone. I'm always...