Blowing Bubbles

By ShadeTheSavage

Millie, an eleven-year-old girl who lives in the Alola region, has always dreamed of being a pokemon trainer... More

Chapter 1: Trouble
Chapter 2: The abandoned Popplio
Chapter 3: The punishment
Chapter 4: A sneaky start
Chapter 5: Enter Ilima!
Chapter 6: Totem trouble
Chapter 7: The Z-Ring
Chapter 8: Kahuna Hala!
Chapter 9: Finishing with pride!
Chapter 10: Heahea city and Logans decision
Chapter 11: The non-native pokemon
Chapter 12: Exploring Brooklet Hill
Chapter 14: Sparkys determination
Chapter 15: Millie and Yvonnes second battle
Chapter 16: Team Skull and the mysterious boy
Chapter 17: A red hot trial
Chapter 18: Cooking up a tasty trial
Chapter 19: Lurantis is hungry
Chapter 20: The Aether Foundation
Chapter 21: Enter the ultra beast!
Chapter 22: I caught a pokemon!
Chapter 23: Evolution struggles
Chapter 24: Lets rock and roll!
Chapter 25: Sparky versus Nosepass
Chapter 26: Malie city
Chapter 27: Double trouble!
Chapter 28: The addition
Chapter 29: A shocking trial!
Chapter 30: Cute but powerful
Chapter 31: Ambush!
Chapter 32: The second goal
Chapter 33: The supermarket scare
Chapter 34: A scary battle
Chapter 35: Panic in Po town
Chapter 36: Big bad Guzma
Chapter 37: Down with dark types
Chapter 38: The Light of Alola
Chapter 39: Memories
Chapter 40: Poni island
Chapter 41: The new kahuna on the block!
Chapter 42: The final kahuna, part one
Chapter 43: The final kahuna, part two
Chapter 44: The two flutes
Chapter 45: Logan and the eeveelutions
Chapter 46: The dragon family
Chapter 47: Next stop, the Altar of the Sunne!
Chapter 48: Gabe and Hakamo-o, the fierce fighters!
Chapter 49: The song of the Sunne
Chapter 50: Please, Lusamine!
Chapter 51: Millie the mother beast
Chapter 52: Lusamines apology
Chapter 53: Nebbys home
Chapter 54: League arrival
Chapter 55: The first battle
Chapter 56: Millie Vs Gladion
Chapter 57: Millie Vs Yvonne
Chapter 58: The final opponent
Chapter 59: Victory for who?
Chapter 60: Homecoming

Chapter 13: The lord of the lake!

375 3 2
By ShadeTheSavage

My eyes widened as the huge fish pokemon looked down at me. This pokemon was so big, it could probably eat a gyarados for breakfast. Rotom came out and scanned it, and I figured out it was a Wishiwashi in its school form. Racky, who was so terrified she was shaking, crawled into my fanny pack the second I opened it to grab Sparkys pokeball. Racky then found her own pokeball and went inside it.
I closed my fanny pack and sent out Sparky, but that was when I realized I had made a huge mistake; Sparky was still not strong enough to fight such a huge pokemon. The scared shinx was shaking, wanting to run away from Wishiwashi if it was the last thing he did. Sparky looked back at me, showing fear in his small yellow eyes.
"Don't worry, Sparky!" I encouraged. "You're an electric type, so you have an advantage! You can do this, I know you can! Just believe in yourself and follow my instructions!" The fear seemed to seep out of Sparky, who gave me a determined look. "Shinx shi!" "Now, start with ice fang!" Sparky jumped up, and what looked like two huge blue lightning bolts came out of his mouth. He then bit Wishiwashi forcefully, but it seemed like Sparky barely scratched Wishiwashi. Shoot! I cursed. I'm in some deep trouble now...Sparky's my only hope, since he's the only pokemon I have which isn't a water type. If Wishiwashi defeats him, I'm done for! Just then, Wishiwashi called another pokemon.
Out of the water jumped an Alomomola, but I had a plan in mind, remembering my fight with totem Gumshoos. "Sparky, use spark on Wishiwashi!" Sparky tried to use the move, but Wishiwashi dodged and used water gun, blasting Sparky away. Despite how much health he had lost from the attack, Sparky quickly got up again and used the same move. Wishiwashi definitely lost a lot of health, but Alomomola turned to Wishiwashi, both of it's fins glowing pink. It then touched Wishiwashi with them, and Wishiwashi suddenly didn't seem as damaged as before. Oh, crap! I realized. That's heal pulse!!! Sparky still wasn't ready to give up, though. He stepped forward, determination in his eyes. "Alright Sparky, use thunder fang on Wishiwashi!" Sparky leapt forward, and the same lightning bolt things as the ones from ice fang came out of his mouth, except they were yellow. He then tackled Wishiwashi and crunched its large body. But Wishiwashi shot Sparky off again with water gun, making him faint. No! I went up to Sparky and pulled out his pokeball, but suddenly he got up and growled at me.
He then jumped onto my shoulder, batted the pokeball away, then got back down, not ready to give up even though he had fainted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 129 14
Y/n lives in the Alola Region with their Father Kukui, they live on the island of Melemele. Both share a large secret, Tapu-Koko residing in their ho...
20.7K 296 51
A boy 16 years of age comes to the region of Alola with his mother for a fresh start in life. Alola's Island Challenge will be his very first Pokémon...
959K 12.2K 84
Pσƙéɱσɳ Sҽɾιҽʂ: BOOK 1 Meet Yuna Destiny Mew Ketchum, a young girl who has big and amazing dream and goal to achieve and complete in the World of Pok...
65.9K 839 34
[Best Rankings : #39 in Pokemon, #18 in Aureliashipping, #1 in Lonashipping] After an unspeakable incident with her mother, Lillie Aether is afraid o...