Only One (A Cyriel x Dana Fan...

Da HisEpicGirl

A Cyriel & Dana fanfic inspired by the Novel "For Hire a Damn Good Kisser" Written & Finished: April 24, 2012 Altro

Chapter One

Chapter Two

4.5K 96 42
Da HisEpicGirl

Author's Note:

I got so inspired to write this second part because of Ate Ariesa's comment. 

-

Up until now, I still can't get over everything that happened. 

I can't believe that a few hours ago, Cyriel was about to marry Ynna and that on the same day they were kidnapped by my psycho ex boyfriend.

Cyriel wrapped me close in his harms. Nobody was apprehended for the kidnapping because the mastermind and the kidnappers died.  

Every time that I will hear Henares, I would always remember the names of Jamie and Ynna and the emotion of Anger, Pain, Regret and Gratefulness. 

Regret... that's for Jaimie. If only I knew what she's going through then maybe we could've prevented her death. 

Anger, Pain and Gratefulness... All of those are for Ynna. Everything is pretty much self explanatory. She made my life miserable and at some point, I hated her. She took everything from me. But I feel very grateful to her because if she didn't take cyriel away, I wouldn't have realized how much I love him. I wouldn't realize how deep his love was for me too that he's really willing to sacrifice not only his happiness but also his life. At the end of the day, Ynna was still a normal person. She loved Cyriel in the way that she knows how. I wish I could've told her that I already forgave her. 

Kill and Nof was nice enough to give us a ride home. 

"Kill, thank you so much for what you did back there" Cyriel said thanking Kill. 

"No problem" Kill answered. Ynna and him has their fair share of arguments but at the end of the day they are still cousins. He still cares for his cousin. 

"Kill... Sorry about the loss" 

"It's nobody's fault dana. I guess this was Ynna's karma. She made lots of people miserable. I do feel bad because despite all the wicked thinks she did, She's still my cousin."

"I'm still sorry"

"Again, It's not your fault Dana" That was the last thing he told me before I fell asleep.

-

I woke up at around twelve noon of the following day. 

I opened my eyes and saw Andy sitting beside my bed. 

"Babe? How are you feeling?" He asked worried.

"Andy??? What are you doing here?" I asked him surprised

"You fell asleep last night so I carried you here"

What? Is everything that happened last night just a dream?

"Sara and Dave? How are they?"

"They slept over last night"

"What the hell" I whispered

I ran downstairs immediately and saw my friends Nof, Sara and Kim with their respective partners watching a movie airing in the television. Andy was tailing behind me as a join the others. 

"You had too much to drink last night DK. Join us" Nof said patting the space between her and Kim. 

We watched in silence. I was still trying to process everything that has happen. 

I asked them what happened last night and all they told me is that I passed out in Dave's bar so they called Andy and he picked me up. Clarence dropped by earlier to pick up Kim but Sara insisted for them to stay for lunch. 

The movie ended and now we were just watching a re-run of an old television drama when suddenly there was a news break. 

"There was a shoot out at around eight in the morning last night in an abandoned warehouse in Paranaque City. Five including the three kidnappers, one police officer and one civilian died. The One of the kidnappers was identified as Jarred Bautista while the civilian was identified as Ynna Henares from the prominent Henares family. It was reported to be a kidnap for ransom case but the motive behind it is still unknown"

"Babe why are you just staring at the tv?" Andy asked while he was laughing 

I looked at my friends who were also laughing and realized that they were just pranking me. Everything that happened yesterday was real. 

I buried my head on my knee and started crying. I relieved. 

"Andy, I told you this would be a bad joke" I looked at where the voice came from and saw that it was Cyriel who was just finished taking a shower. 

I ran to him and hugged him tight. 

"Why are you crying Dana?" He asked while wiping the tears in my eyes. 

"I thought I lost you again. I really thought that last night was just a dream."

"Everything is real Dana and I promise you that I would never let you go anymore" He gave me a quick kiss before rejoining the others. 

Dave played the DVD Cyriel asked him to bring and we watched another movie but this time, he has his arm draped around my shoulder while I lay my head on his shoulder.

The Following Day

Cyriel was really keen in making it up to me. He prepared a romantic date on our condo's rooftop. A mini orchestra was playing while we were having our dinner. He apologized and explained everything to me. We got reacquainted as we talked about what happened in our lives during the time that we were apart. Despite what happened between us and Ynna, he still shared to me some of their good memories together. 

Cyriel got to see some parts of her that I never knew existed. It made me feel a little bit better knowing that he wasn't that miserable while he was away. 

"Dana do you want to star gaze with me?" I nodded 

Cyriel's POV

"Dana do you want to star gaze with me?"  She nodded at me smiling. 

The sky was really beautiful tonight. The moon is exceptionally big and there were lots of stars scattered in the sky. 

While she was distracted, I went to the waiter who was then fixing our plates. 

"Dana Kathryn Ferrer"

"Yes, Cyriel Edrian perez?"

"I love you so much. I knew that I wasn't the best boyfriend to you. I can't count the number of times that I made you cried. I left you without even telling you why. I broke you when I almost got married. I wasn't even a good friend to you back then but Dana please know that I love you. Last night, I was scared because I really thought I was gonna die without even telling you how much I love you. I'm so sorry for everything Dana"

"Cyriel, why do you keep on apologizing"

"Being with Ynna sa US made me think of how badly I miss you. I was hurt when I thought that there was something going on with you and Andy. I cant bear the thought that he took advantage of you. I love you so much Dana. Dana, I am ready to swallow all my pride. Ms. Dana Kathryn Ferrer, I can't imagine a life without you anymore... Will you marry me?" I knelt down and gave her the ring that our mom gave me. 

Dana's POV

When Cyriel knelt and showed me the ring, I started to cry. 

"Dana now is the time where you answer" 

"You don't have to rush if you're not ready yet-" I cut him off by kissing him.

"I never said that I don't want to marry you. Thank you for everything Cyriel. I really love you and I would really love to marry you."

"I love you Cyriel Edrian Perez"

"I love you too Dana Kathryn Ferrer-Perez"

We kissed under the moonlight...

I guess this is my ideal romance.

Our past is no longer important. We made lots of wrong decisions and in the process we hurt each other unintentionally. Love conquers everything after all. 

Months after that incident, Dave and Sara and Cyriel and I got married. Kim and Clarence will get married the following year.  

"Baby, mommy and daddy really loves you" I kissed our seven month old daughter's forehead. 

"Mommy can I sleep beside you tonight?" Cyriel asked giving me a quick kiss. 

"Love you Daddy"

"Love you too Mommy"

We all have our happy endings and this time with our own families. Andy found his happiness with his girlfriend. 

Cyriel Edrian Perez and Xyriel Dana Ferrer Perez is the reason why I'm very happy and thankful for my life.

This has been Dana Kathryn F. Perez and thank you for joining my journey. 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

10M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
92.7K 326 13
As the title says
526K 15.1K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
Ace Da Antonia

Storie d'amore

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...