Yan-Chan and the 10 Male Riva...

By PeaceDragon22

I'm sure anyone who saw Yandere-devs April Fools video was just as ticked as I was knowing that these guys wo... More

A/n
Monday, Week One, Day One
Tuesday, Week One, Day Two
Wednesday, Week One, Day Three
Thursday, Week One, Day Four
Friday, Week One, Day Five
Saterday, Day Six
Sunday, Day 7
Monday, Week Two, Day Eight
Wednesday, Week Two, Day Ten
Thursday, Week Two, Day Eleven
Friday, Week Two, Day 12
Saturday, Day 13
Sunday, Day 14

Tuesday, Week Two, Day Nine

6.5K 154 322
By PeaceDragon22

I never, ever want to go back to the cooking club...

The tension between me and the rainbow five could have been cut by a plastic butter knife. Yui kept smirking at me and the others kept glaring. Why couldn't they be my rivals instead of Kokona and Amai? Or even the green haired delinquent? I would love to twist a knife in her sternum. Make it difficult to breathe...then force a glass of water down her throat while she gasps for air. 

My gods I'm having bad thoughts right now! What could I do to everyone is a idea, burn the school and escape with Senpai is the easiest thing. But that's a last resort. Besides, I'm way too sane to do something that extreme. 

But, anyway, about yesterday. Past the girls glaring, Amao and I finishing and eating cheesecake, I feel like Amai was attempting to pry me open or something of the sort. It's going to be difficult to eliminate her if she doesn't reveal stuff about herself since she's too busy trying to talk about me. I'm low on good ideas for her...

I could poison her, maybe switch out a spice with crushed up rat poison? Or perhaps I could kill her, stabbing her with the knife in the kitchen would be easiest. No...too many people walking around... Maybe I should find a suitable male? 

Okay, maybe I should have done first...

Info-kun?

Yes Yandere-chan~

Is there anyone interested in the cooking club leader?

Besides your interest in getting rid of her, no~

I should have known...

Why are you using the ~ so much?

Because, honey, I can do as I please;)

Why is it that you are only pairing your enemies? Didn't I tell you to make these little bitches pay?

I remember that being with Osana, is there something I don't know about?

Maybe~ But you'll have to find that bit out yourself. 

And Osana needs knocked off her pedestal.

Can I know why about her?

Aw~ Look at how social you're trying to be~! 

Give me some real action to watch and I'll consider it~

Action?

Either works;)

I don't understand...

Again... Cute sometimes... 

Annoyingly dense othertimes...

You either ruin someone, or do something special for me~

Such as?

I'll let your imagination decide~

Okay, however I do have another question. Why are the rainbow five acting so strangely around me? As well as Amai.

Gee. If only I had a panty shot~

Again... Good thing I took a few of my classmates yesterday in the locker room.

Here.

Eh... Good enough.

The friend circle is jealous of you getting their precious male members attention. 

Amai however~ She's been sent by that boy to do some recon on you~

He's still concerned...

Poor Yandere-chan~! Or rather? Should I say

Aya-chan~?

Yandere or Aishi. That's what I wish to be addressed as. 

Ooh~ Is someone angry? Aw~ Poor Yan-chan~!

Goodbye.

Why out of all the students in this school does my source of information have to be the most annoying pervert out of them all? However, wouldn't most of the male population in this school be perverted? Or at least the ones who bid on those panty shot I take? That brings up another thing, I'm just adding to his stockpile so who started the first few shots? Did he do it his freshman year and it just bloomed since then? Or is there another taking these pictures? Or am I delving too far into this trivial matter?

Perhaps. 

But I do have another issue to discuss while I get dressed. Osano wants to talk about what Hiyori and I discussed... What else was I supposed to say? I absolutely have no intention of dating your brother so take this and crush your little six year old dreams. I don't think so. It was a spur of the moment kind of thing! I was unable to think of anything better! 

Now it looks like I'm interested! I'm not! I love Taro! Not Osano! I will never love him! But he thinks I like him! All because I said something to his little sister about talking about marriage! No! No! NO! What do I tell him?! That I hate his guts?! But I don't! I can tolerate him! But I don't hate him! 

This is so frustrating!

"Ayano?"

I feel like my head is going to burst!

"Ayano..?"

Why can't there be a simple solution!?

"Ayano!"

Stupid tsundere!

"Oi! Ayano!"

Quit liking me and move on to else!

"AYANO!"

"What!?" Oh... Osano has been standing there the whole time as I was packing my bag glaring at my notebook. He looked quite surprised at the moment. 

"Are you... Angry?" Right... I'm expressing emotions now that I can't control. Thanks Senpai.

"No! I'm perfectly fine! Let's go." I need to calm down, right now. I started to walk past him, heading towards the door hoping that I could get out of here and get some fresh air. Instead I was stopped and held by my shoulders in front of him as he looked down in concern. 

"Ayano... You have never acted like this. What's wrong?" What's wrong is this is a total role reversal! 

"Nothing. I'm fine." I looked away as he scowled. His grip loosened, and he grabbed my chin gently to make me look up at his not so gentle expression.

"No. You're not fine!" He's getting annoyed... "What happened to you?!" I love talking to people who have a short temper. They literally explode with emotion. 

"Osano, I'm fine! Nothing's wrong!" I wrenched myself out of his grip and shoved past him, he grabbed my wrist. His grip wasn't gentle now either. I need a excuse and fast! 

"Did Amao do something to you." Why does that guy instantly come to his mind?

"No..?" 

"Aso." 

"No..." Is he still upset over that?

"That delinquent guy."

"No." Of course the leader of the protectors come to mind...

"Sinobu."

"No!" I think that guy is his evil nemesis.

"Is it someone in the cooking club!" 

"NO!" Just let go of me! We went over everyone! Except-! 

Bingo! "Then who is making you like this?!"

"My parents Osano! Okay!? Are you happy!?" It's not a total lie, I am upset that my mother isn't here to help me. Especially since she promised to do so when I was younger. 

His actions froze, I didn't look back at him but I knew he was shocked. "What are you-... What do you mean your parents..?" I turned to face him, he took a half step back at my gaze. I could basically feel all of the emotions be unlocked into this tiny little rant.

"They left me home alone for a year, Osano! They're not coming back for a long time! I lied to you okay! They forced me to tell everyone that they'd be gone for a couple weeks! My mother called me a while ago to tell me all of this! And I-! I..!" Who knew releasing your anger all at once could be such a breath of relief. "I don't know what to do..." I felt my emotionless facade return, though my actions felt less forced. 

His gaze softened, "Geez... You should have just said that in the first place." He held me against his chest gently, "Did they say why they would be gone for a year?" I shook my head as my arms remained limp against my sides, I didn't feel motivated to hug him back. "If... If you need to, you can stay at my place once in a while... N-not that I want you to though! But... I don't want you to feel like your alone... I'll be here for you. I-I mean-! I have stuff of my own I have to take care of as well! I mean-!"

Stupid tsundere, quit blabbering. "Thank you, Osa-kun..." His grip tightened for  moment as he squeezed in response. "We should probably go..." He sighed and let go slowly. The walk to school was blissfully silent, if I wasn't so emotionally overwhelmed I would have probably be jumping with joy. This is probably not the actions of a girl. I'm not really normal though.

We entered the school gates rather early to my surprise. Early enough... For me to bump into my female rival... "Oh! Aishi-chan! Just in time! I was looking for you! Come on, I want to help you learn how to make muffins!" She's rather excited over such a simple pastry... 

"H-hey!" Osano reached towards my hand as Amai dragged me away. He looked liked he had something important to say. Oh well. 

"Did you...wait all morning for me to arrive? Just to make muffins?" She nodded enthusiastically as we rounded a corner, my bag thumped against my shoulder since she gave me no time to put anything away, or change my shoes... 

"I wanted to get started right away! Besides I wanted to get to know you better!" She smiled back at me, she turned her head back around and hit a corner that she didn't see. She then fell back and fell on top of me causing me to fall down as well. How did such a little thing made me fall? "S-sorry..!" 

I don't know what overcame me, but I chuckled hearing her apologize to me after she hit a wall. "It's fine." She got off of me and turned to face me with wide eyes, a few others in the hall turned to stare at me as well. "What?"

"Did you just laugh?" Again! I have emotions now like everyone else! I'm not good at controlling them, but thanks to my Senpai I do have them as well! 

"Yes? Is there a problem with that?" She shook her head profusely, when she stopped I think she was a little dizzy from doing so.

"N-no..! It's just... I don't think anyone has ever heard you laugh before..! No less giggle!" Giggle? What's a...giggle? "I need to get you to laugh more often! Boys will start lining up at your feet!" Trust me...already do...

"I don't know about that." Amai opened her mouth to say more, that was until...

"Hey, Ayano! Why are you on the ground with cooking prez?" Aso rounded the corner, and looked down at us with that goofy grin of his. Amai looked determined as she stood up and pulled me up to walk away as quickly as possible. I shrugged and waved a quick hello and goodbye. Maybe she doesn't like him?

Or perhaps Amao hired her and she's trying to keep me away from all the other guys who like me except him! Heck yes! Wait... It's amazing, except for the fact that that she going to allow Amao to converse with me... Maybe I can pay her extra to keep him away from me! Perhaps this rival was the best thing to ever be blessed upon me! But I still need to get rid of her somehow...

I was thinking of poisoning all of her food that she gives to Senpai so he'll think she's an awful cook. But perhaps I can sweeten up this deal by personally comforting her after his rejection. That way I'll be able to keep this beautiful blessing all to myself. I won't have to worry about any male rivals ever again. Especially while I win over the heart of my Senpai next week. "So, is Aso a friend of yours?" She asked as we finally entered the club room. 

"Friend might be to strong of a word, aquatints perhaps would be better suited for our relationship." She nodded with a grin as she bounced around grabbing all sorts of ingredients and utensils. 

"Okay! So, what about Nijimi-san? Is he a good friend?" Why is she asking? I don't mind her getting rid of the other six boys, but Osano on the other hand...

"He's my childhood friend." She blinked at me, a strange silence followed as I assume she waited for more of an answer... "I've known him since we moved here."

"You moved here? That's pretty cool, where are you originally from?" I...honestly don't remember. Is that bad? I must argue that I was quite young and most childhood memories get distorted or lost. 

"I actually don't know, I barely remember anything about it." That's when I remembered why we moved... A memory that should have never resurfaced in my emotionaly elated state of mind. Because that memory taught me fear and pain all over again...

"Aishi-chan..? Are you okay?" I looked up at her, I hadn't realized I had looked away or had even spaced out thinking about that memory.

"I'm fine. Let's get started shall we?" Her head tilted slightly and her eyes widened slightly in confusion. Nonetheless, we began to make muffins, blueberry to be exact. It was quite simple. But while she explained to me how much of what we needed to mix, I noticed a presence at the door. But before I could catch who it was they had quickly disappeared. 

Is Oko stalking me again..?

I kept a watchful eye on the door, keeping my head tilt down towards our work to make myself less suspicious. But nobody reappeared, and the feeling of paranoia never resurfaced. "Aishi-chan? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just felt like I was being watched. I guess I was imagining things." She laughed as she poured batter into little pink and lime green cupcake things. 

"Maybe somebody who likes you wanted to talk with you but was too shy to enter!" Why did she say that so loudly? Is she trying to get the stranger to come out? 

It's Amao... Isn't it? "Likes me?" A light blush dusted her cheeks as she stared at me. 

"You know, like...u-um..! Someone who wants to d-date you..." Why is she getting flustered over the fact that I lied to her not knowing what tense the term like was in? 

"I highly doubt there is anyone like that." She looked so shocked and flustered at the same time, I almost thought I killed her by acting so dense. 

"Uh...muffins... Yes! The muffins! We better start baking them so we can eat them later!" She put on a mit and grabbed the tin before switching out the muffins with a batch of cookies that was already in the oven. "But... I know there's probably somebody who wouldn't mind dating you!" Wouldn't mind? Now she's talking likes she's going to set me up with someone... 

"Maybe in a fairytale, but most guys don't tend to jump at the oppertunity to be in a relationship with me." Minus seven idiots who follow my every action... Amai put all of her cookies into a basket before wrapping herself in a hug around me...

Please let me go..! Filthy rival! "Don't loose hope Aishi-chan! I'm sure that there's someone out there who was made for you!" Yeah, there is. You're trying to take him away from me.

"If you say so..." She let go to give me a sweet, innocent smile. A knock to the door caused her and I to give it our full attention and melt at the sight. My Senpai was standing there a hand scratching his neck and another holding a pink slip of paper.

"Senpai, you're just in time! I made cookies, would you like some?" She's trying to win my man over...with her filthy cooking!? Well played, rival. Well played indeed. You just wait till I steal that medicine! Then you'll see who you're messing with!

"Ah! So you're the one who asked me to come here, I was wondering who left this in my locker." He held the pink slip of paper higher. 

"Of course! I wanted your opinion on them Senpai!" Taro scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"You do know we're in the same class right? You don't have to call me Senpai..." Amai's rosy cheeks when from powdery to a splash of red in an instant. 

"I-I can stop calling you that if you want..." She stared down at her apron as she grabbed the bottom of it in embarrassment. Taro took pity on the sweet snake and smiled gently at her causing my heart to race and my blood to boil.

"No it's okay, you can call me that I guess." He then took notice of me and flashed me a warm smile. Oh my gods be still my beating heart! "Hello again, Aishi-san!" He remembered my name! HE KNOWS WHO I AM!

"H-hi..." To my disappointment he turned his gaze back to Amai...

"Let's give those cookies a try, shall we?" Amai nodded vigorously and nearly stumbled trying to grab a cookie out of her basket. I can't watch this... My heart aches knowing he's going to eat the best cook in school's cooking.

"I-I'm gonna go..." I didn't wait for a response as I made my way to the bathroom yet again. I locked myself in a stall and just stayed still, trying not to envision myself cracking her head open like an egg. Why can't anyone else understand that I need him? I don't want to go back to the way I was...

The way I was in my old home... I remember hospitals... Bullying... And my fathers undeniable disappointment in his emotionless child... When we moved, I acted normal. For my father and the people around me. But aparently my acting skills were not good enough... I think my father knew I was acting, my peers as well. 

Senpai has thaught me how to be normal. Just like my mother said he would. My father would be so happy to know that I'm back to normal. We could be a normal happy family now! But...he and mother aren't coming back for a while... I feel...sad... He tried for so long to make me truly happy and now that I am... He isn't here...

Now that I'm thinking back on it... I really wish I didn't harm those animals... They suffered because I was impatient... Speaking of impatience, I do believe I have a purple haired girl I need to get rid of.

Soma-kun.

Oh! Hey sup?

Did you join the drama club?

Yup! Now what?

Meet me at the fountain near the cherry trees on the corner.

K ttyl

T-T-Y-L? What does that mean? Oh well, it probably doesn't matter. I better write a convincing note for Kokona to meet Riku. Guess my bathroom time of loneliness is over. I better grab my stuff from my locker and make my way over there. It's still pretty early, so there's almost no one here. 

"Darling!" No one. Except. You. "Quite the earlier riser, aren't you my Juliet?" I need to hurry.

"Not usually, Osano dragged me out of my house earlier than usual." It's a lie, and honestly I don't care. 

He gasped dramatically, placing a hand holding a script of Romeo and Juliet over his heart. "How dare that peasant! You deserve your rest darling!" If sleeping means that I can keep away from you than so be it. "I know this won't amount to your restlessness, but here!" With a flourish, he pulled a rose out of his pocket and put it on my ear, brushing my hair aside so it rested perfectly beside my head. "Though, the rose pales in comparison to you darling."

Is that a compliment? "Thank you, Sinobu-Senpai." I gave him a small grin to hopefully satisfy his antics. 

"But of course my Juliet! Anything for you!" His smirk of a smile disappeared and his free hand shot into his pocket, upon pulling his phone out his mood turned sour. "I'll have to talk to you later darling..." He hit the answer button and began to walk away mumbling profanities under his breath.

Well, at least I have a rose to give to Riku. This should be a excellent boost to win Kokona. Geez, the way I'm talking about it makes it sound like a mini game... If it was, I need to win no matter what. Which means I need to plant this note quickly and tell Riku what's going on.

Looks like the rainbow bunch isn't here yet. Thank goodness. After planting the note, switching my shoes, and depositing my bag I rushed to the tiny little fountain. Looks like Riku is early as well. "Oh! Hey!" He waved nervously, that's when I noticed  the glasses pushed up on his nose. "Um...sorry about my appearance... I ran out of contacts..."

"I think your glasses make you look sharp," I almost didn't catch the bit of pink that rapidly appeared and disappeared on his cheeks. "Your hair on the other hand is a mess." He sighed, and his shoulders drooped. 

"Now your starting to sound like my mother..." I rolled my eyes and presented the rose. "For...me?" He looked confused as he took it out of my hand.

"No, for Kokona." He looked embarrassed and looked away.

"R-right." I tossed him an earpiece, he barely caught it as I put my head set on.

"I'm going to talk to you through this, just be yourself when talking. Do not screw this up otherwise we both fail." He nodded stiffly. I looked down the path and noticed her coming out of the school. "Good luck." I quickly ducked behind the tree to prepare for another round of matchmaking. 

"Hi, Soma-kun. Did you leave the note in my locker?" She smiled at him as he spun around to look at her. 

"Y-yes! I d-did! Uh here!" He held the rose out to her which caused a sheepish blush to spread across her face. 

"T-thank you... Why did you give me this?" She's probably similar to Osana.

"Because I think you're c-cute..." That turned that pink blush into a bloody red. "I was hoping that perhaps we could talk for a bit?" And talk they did, he complimented her stockings and hair style and complained about the occult clubs antics. They even studied some of their lines from a scene they were both in till it was nearly time for school to start.

"I-I'll see you in class!" She said with a wave as she walked away. 

Riku jerkily wave back, "Y-yeah! Y-you too!" When she was out of sight I took my headset off and patted him on the shoulder.

"Good work. Keep this up, and she'll be confessing in a few days." I feel as though I am becoming cockier with my actions, is that a thing? Riku nodded, and left without a word, guess I better get to class. I avoided Megamo as he walked in front of me with a average sized load of paperwork. Now I feel as though he's purposely trying to find me to carry his workload. 

But wouldn't I be too clumsy to handle such a thing? Perhaps that would be a great idea if I was a trickster. However I am not at the moment so I will have to endure walking slowly behind him. Just you watch Megamo, you'll be the first to encounter my kitten army. If only my imagination would flow more often, it is quite enjoyable thinking of cute innocent animals destroying mankind. 

No... I need to focus. Senpai wants a level headed girl, not some delusional teenager. Although perhaps when I get older I could become a writer. Then I could let the waves of strange thoughts flow. But for now, I should focus on not being late. Upon entering the classroom, I immediately noticed Moi giving the stink eye to Osorō who was giving the stink eye to Koharu and Mei who were glaring at me.

Wow, now if only I was angry at Moi for some reason. Then it'd be a circle. How great would that be... I sat in my seat and noticed to my right that Osano was staring outside with a slight blush on his face. What is he thinking about? Moi tapped my shoulder and showed me his phone.

Can Mr. Muscles be trusted?

I sighed and brought out my own.

Osorō? No, the guardian of the incinerator is the head of the schools delinquents.

Guardian of the incinerator?

It's what I like to call him. He guards it like a dog.

Ah, that explains the floppy hair

Yes. A true shaggy mutt.

I was thinking of a golden retriever 

Perfect, he's always retrieving dirty looks and his hair is golden.

Ugh! Now I'm jelly! I wish I didn't dye my hair green! Then I could be his golden Labrador cousin!

Do you truly wish to be related to him?

Not really, but I would love to receive his long hair! Do you think he'll sell extensions?

Highly doubt it. But if you wish to be knocked out asking, be my guest.

Nah, I'm good. I already dealt with enough bs in the US

Such as?

Okay, well... I used to go to a private school. A very SMALL private school, there were about 24 of us all together. Most seniors put themselves on a pedestal and basically harassed anyone below them. 

I see.

What's worse was they were the biggest class in the whole school...

It's hard to imagine a school that small. 

Trust me, never send your kids to a school that small. The teachers are complete weirdos and lunatics and the students are pricks.

Was it better having your crush there?

Yeah I guess

That's good.

Me and some of the others in my grade considered her the nice senior. But don't be fooled by the innocent exterior, she's a prankster. 

Did she harass anyone?

Nope. Never. If any of us on the student council needed to talk to them we'd talk to her and she'd discuss it with the others. They... "tolerated" her. 

You were on the student council? 

Yep, I was the treasurer.

Good with math?

Nope. I was the last person to pick a role haha

That sucks.

Yeah haha! We better stop before we get caught...ttyl

Seriously, what does that mean? Though I guess I should put my phone away. Looks like the teachers going to start class soon. Better pay attention to the lesson...

Oi pipsqueak

No, shut up. I don't won't to talk to you right now.

Yes, guardian of the incinerator? 

Again! Stop calling me that!

Will you stop calling me tiny if I do so?

Can't help it yer tiny like a shrimp 

And you're big like a bear, you don't see me call you humongous.

U callin me fat!

No, you're just taller than average.

Right

Anyway, what is it this time.

Huh?

Why are you texting me?

Im bored...

Again?

Yes pipsqueak is it wong fer me to be bored

No, but I'm trying to pay attention.

Watever y u talkin to the american

Perhaps because he's nicer than others in this school.

Hes a foriner

Yes, your point is? 

Just sayin we dont no much about him

He could be dangerous pipsqueak

Have u seen their presidant 

I'll keep that in mind.

Good

It isn't polite however to compare him to their president, besides we don't even know if he's a follower.

I waited, for a response while taking notes over our latest biology lesson. After about five minutes of waiting I finally glanced over at him and saw him sleeping soundly. Stupid delinquent... And they wonder why they don't get ahead in life... I'm sick of looking around at all the lazy people in the world. Why don't people understand that if they don't study this material to get good scores and grades that they'll never be accepted in most universities. Most keep a pretty tight leash. 

I understand that some people struggle with certain subjects, but they can always ask a friend for advice or even go up to the teacher for assistance. But some places reject students who are trying to apply if they have a D or F in a class. I mean, if people wish to be fry cooks for the rest of their life than that's their choice. But people who live paycheck to paycheck is another issue.

Geez, I need to take an economics class if I wish to think like this... I'm starting to sound like some snooty brat. All because this blonde hair idiot is sleeping in class... No doubt if I started talking about this aloud people would start hating me. Almost worse than the rainbow five and me stealing their precious Onii-chan's time. Speaking of his time, I haven't seen him all day... Just his female counterpart. 

Stupid rival giving Senpai her disgusting cookies...

Oh no! The muffins I baked with her! Did she get them out of the oven in time..! Are they burnt to a crisp?! Wait...am I...panicking? Yay. Another emotion I can't control. 

"Hey! Quit daydreaming! Geez! How hopeless are you?" Time... Another thing I can't control. It's almost as if time skips around to wherever it pleases. "Listen, I gotta stay behind and do some things okay? Don't be an idiot, like you usually  are... And go get lunch." I nodded and walked away.

"Oh. There you are Aya-chan!" No, no, no... I just thought about how I didn't run into you all day!

"Hello, Amao-Senpai."

"Amai told me that you made muffins, is it alright if I try one?" He could have just snuck one and I would have never noticed...

Although that really isn't his type of character is it? "No, go ahead." He smiled and grabbed my hand leading me to the club rooms. "What are you doing..?" 

"Going to try your muffins." Gee. Would've never guessed that... Looks like him and Amai only have one thing on their mind... Food...

I looked at my surroundings as we went, there wasn't really anything to note. Except for four girls with different colored haired, glaring intensely. Yui, on the other hand, smiled and snapped a quick photo of us as we passed. Is she posting that..! Oh no! What am I going to do!? If Senpai see this he'll think I'm dating Amao! Unless he thinks I'm dating Osano..! Then he'll think I'm cheating on him with the cooking clubs male member! 

Amai! After I get rid of your affections for Senpai, I need your help to get rid of these people! Wait... Amai isn't like that either... She wouldn't harm a fly... Dang it... I'm never going to be free! 

"I also was curious if you would try my cheesecake, I'm almost finished with decorating." He smiled nervously, how can I reject. He's offering free food. Probably not good for my whole "try to discourage these male rivals from liking me" plan. But I might get some good tips for cooking for my Senpai.

"Sure." His smile brightened, and I could feel him practically drag me faster into the club room. He stopped so abruptly I ran into his back causing me to knock him onto the floor. "Sorry about that Amao-Senpai..." 

"It's okay Aya-chan." He waited for me to get off of him before sitting up and turning to look at me. "You okay?" He asked grabbing my hand again being how we disconnected as we fell.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He grinned looking like he was about to get up till he noticed that my right knee was bleeding once again. Looks like some of the scabs rubbed off. It wasn't bleeding badly. Just stung a little. Stupid pink apron didn't cover my knee..!

Amao, just like Aso, decided it was a big deal. His face was set into a full panic as he swept me into his arms easily and set me gently into a chair before diving into the cabinets. Geez he's acting like my leg was sawed off. He rushed back to me holding a box of band-aids. His eyes were wide and his teeth were clenched. "T-tell me if I put it on too tight okay!" Why did he stutter? He stumbled with the white pieces of paper on the brown sticky surface and knelt down.

When he finally got those off, he shakily put it over the spot where the skin was torn. He pressed it so gently on that I almost didn't notice. "I'm fine..." He gave me a sheepish smile as he gave a quick kiss to the bandage. He then noticed his action and shot up quickly backing away.

"I-I'm sorry..! I-I'm so used to doing to it with my younger cousins when they were hurt! I-Its only instinct! I-I swear!" He covered his face that was slowly but steadily covering in a bright blush. I got up and put a hand on his shoulder, if he didn't mean anything by it than it's fine.

"I understand, you don't have to be embarrassed." He peeked between his fingers. "Now come on, let's finish that cake." I offered my same hand to help him up. He smiled and took it gladly, I pulled up and back to help him up. Luckily he helped pull some of his own weight so I didn't struggle too badly.

"All that's left is the topping." He opened the fridge and revealed...a box of strawberries... Who would've guessed... I better act excited then, I grinned and grabbed one. Popping it in my mouth, he grinned back and placed the container on the counter. He grabbed the knife and began to chop them into fourths. "If you want, you can put them on the cake! I left it on the table by your plate of muffins." I grabbed a handful of chopped fruit and turned to the table, looks like Amai took care of the pastries. They look okay I guess. 

But compared to the cake... They are utterly bland... the cake was smoothly frosted and had those little puff things making a ring around the edge. And looks like he was making some sort of design earlier. I only know because there's a few deformed puffs. Judging by the strawberries, it might've been another one of Amao's efforts to woo me. "How would you like them arranged?" 

"However you'd like." He said back to me as he chopped up another strawberry. Looking down at my hand of bleeding strawberries I carefully plucked one up and gently placed it in between the puffs. It looked alright I guess. I began to continue, going back to Amao's stockpile every little bit to grab some more. As soon as I finished the circle I felt satisfied. The strawberrys weren't all even but it was better than a side thought of making a smiley face. The brunette glanced down at it over my shoulder before smiling. "Looks great!" He plucked one of the extra strawberry slices from my hand and popped it in his mouth. "I'll cut a slice for you, I hope you like it!" 

He grabbed the knife again and delicately managed to cut a perfect slice and get it out without ruining the desserts appearance. He smiled and put it onto a little plate with a silver fork beside it. "Thanks." He nodded and grabbed a muffin. We ate in silence, sweet blissful silence as I devoured the treat laid before me. My muffins probably taste dull in comparison to this piece of culinary perfection. Hopefully Senpai likes simple things... Because I suck at baking...

"T-Taste good?" He asked, hands clasped together as he twiddled his thumbs together. I nodded with a grin popping the last bite into my mouth. He had finished my muffin ages ago complimenting how nice it tasted. Possibly Amai's doing and not my own. He sighed what a assume was a breath of relief, "Thank goodness..." He opened his mouth to say more, but we were interrupted by the squeals of five very annoying club members.

"ONII-CHAN!" His face went slack for a moment before he turned to the happy blushing girls. 

"Hello girls! Would you like to try a slice of cheesecake?" They all voiced their enthusiasm causing me to involuntarily wince at the volume. I picked up my plate and fork, walking to the sink I felt the mint green aproned male to his own devices at the mercy of five annoying girls. After putting them away I grabbed a muffin and exited, turning to see a certain occultist walking away quickly.

I was going to try the muffin myself, but perhaps I can keep this male as an ally. He deals with stuff on the darker side of things. Besides, a awkward boy like him couldn't possibly like me. "Ruti-Senpai, wait up!" I called after him, he froze like he had walked into a freezer and was shocked by how fridgid it was. He began to mumble apologies as he turned to face me holding a book with a pentagram close to his chest. "There's no need to apologize, I was just curious if you would like to try my muffin. Me and Amai made them this morning and I was hoping for a second opinion on how it tasted." He pale face was dusted pink as he gingerly took it out of my hand. He held it more like a knife than a pastry.

"T-Thank y-you..." He whispered, I nodded and started to walk towards my classroom.

"Let me know how it tastes later okay?" I didn't wait for a response, as I hurried to class. Look like my lunch was going to be only filled by cheesecake... I'll have to digress. Besides, I'm probably going to be stuffed like a turkey during club time. 

Class time passed by quickly yet again, and this time I could truly focus. There isn't much else to report, after class Osano said farewell and left. The rainbow haired bunch continued to glare at me. Me and Amai finally tried our muffins, they didn't taste that bad actually. Went to work, tips were low again... Went home took a shower, then flopped in bed. That's when the last noteworthy event happened. When Info texted me some strange suggestion...

Yandere-chan, I have a proposal.

You don't have to accept it, you can decline if you feel like if it isn't your style or feel threatened by the idea.

But please hear me out.

What is it?

Have you ever heard of the Yakuza group?

No, who are they?

They are a dangerous batch of gang members involved in drugs, kidnappings, organ and human trafficking, as well as illegal weapon dealers.

And this should interest me?

They can do stuff that I cannot do for you. They would be a reliable asset.

And how am I supposed to get them to trust me? Bring them a bag of muffins?

No. 

But there is a male delinquent who is the younger brother of one of the head dogs.

Do a favor for him, and you get a free ticket onto their good side.

And if I refuse to do so?

Like I said, you don't have to take this route. But it would be easier.

I'll let you think about it.

Should I do this..?

A/n: Weather Yandere-Dev implements this feature or not, do you want the Yakuza in this story?

Yes?

Or

No?

Also, apologies if I sound condensending while writing Moi's part. I asked a friend how she would describe the Seniors at her school and how I fit into that group. That was a rough translation of what she said, and by what she said I mean her version was a bit vulgar. And yes, it is true I went to a school of twenty-four students. 

Also I apologize if my end to the chapter was a bit scrappy. I ran out ideas for this day... Trust me! I have a whole boat load of an idea for Wendsday(next day in book)!

I also apologize if my work ethic seems...dragged out. This is the only book I was ever "truly" introduce myself.......

Hi, my name is Lindsey. I'm a eighteen year old girl from the United States, I just graduated this year and I work on my family's farm three to six hours a day. I am also a future sailor, meaning that I'm going into boot camp for the Navy sometime in October. That means I exercise daily one to two hours a day. I also have to make a hour and fifteen minute every couple of thursdays to go to a half hour to hour long meetings at my recruiting station. I also babysit at least five hours on the weekends. And I have to do chores around the house for a hour or two and make meals for my parents because they both work late.

If this doesn't explain enough how hard it is for me to publish stuff, than let me continue. Whenever I get downtime. I'm exhausted or I'm busy working on studying other material for boot camp. I hope you all can accept my apology, because I'm deeply sorry that I can't update as much as I used to... I'll shoot to have the next chapter done sometime next week. I can't promise it, but I'll do my best.

Also, I'm working on a horror short story, if your into horror could you please check it out when I finish it? It'll be in my short story book titled "Shattered Glass". I'm not sure if this is considered true horror or if it's just a gore fest... I'll post here when it's ready. 

Thanks, :)

PeaceDragon22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382 21 8
Kokona and Ayano both have their sights set on the same guy, Taro Yamada. Ayano deviously plans her rival's demise. She fantasizes over having Senpai...
1.9K 60 22
I DIDN'T MAKE THIS PICTURE. THE OWNER OF THE PICTURE IS: ALABALB1234. Here is the link to where the original picture is: http://www.deviantart.com/ar...
143K 3.7K 37
𝙸. ↳𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 you move back to tokyo. after being years away, you finally get to see your two best friends and live a happy and normal life as a t...
229K 9K 33
You and Ayato have known each other for a long time. You were both attached at the hip once you both became friends, and you were willing to do anyth...