My Story Behind

By allwayswrite_

" If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. " More

My Story behind
Chapter I
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 19

1.3K 31 8
By allwayswrite_

Sarah woke up in the morning not feeling well. Her headache is not the usual as before, she knew that it's not normal anymore.

She didn't tell Matt about it. She went to hospital without him knowing and found out that she's low blood. Her doctor told her that she needs to drain one bag of dextrose for her condition.

Since she's not comfortable in the hospital especially now that she's alone in the room, she decided to call matt and tell him where she is.

Two rings before he answer,

"Hi Love, office kana?" Matteo asked her on the other line.

She sighed,

"Hmm. I have something to tell you, love..."

"Oh, what is it? Is there a problem?" He curiously asked.

"I'm in the hospital, love... Nagpa check-up ako kanina, then sabi ng doctor low blood daw ako."

"What? Why you didn't tell me? You okay now? Who's with you?"

Now he's worried.

"Makati, love! I'm alone here, that's why I call you..."

"I'm coming."

He ended the call.

-

He droved too fast not minding that he's over speeding already. All he wants right now is to see her girlfriend. She needs him now, she's sick.

-

MATTEO's PoV

"Sarah Ezekiel Santos" I gaved her name.

"Room 101, Sir! Second floor!"

I used the elevator.

I'm walking fast and running at the same time looking where her room is.

"Sir, where's Rm. 101?" I asked the nurse.

"On the left, Sir!" He motioned me.

"Thank you."

When I was able to find it, I went in and saw sarah in the bed with dextrose on.

"Love!" I kissed her forehead.

"Are you okay? May masakit ba sayo?" I asked her.

She held my face then smile a bit, "I'm more than okay, lovey! Don't worry na, low blood lang naman daw!"

"Why you didn't tell me ahead of time? You make me worried.."

She pouted, "You have work, right? Ayoko lang na maistorbo ka..." She said.

"You're not a distraction, love! Even if I'm in the middle of the meeting, I still choose you and go where you at... Nakalimutan mo na ba na mahal na mahal kita?"

She instantly smile and blushed at same time.

"Paano ko makakalimutan kung lagi mong pinapa-alala?" She said lovingly.

I kissed her on the lips,

"Don't do that again, please? Tell me everything. What if may mangyari sayo nang hindi ko alam? So please---" She cut me from talking.

"Sorry na love... Promise, I will tell you everything starting today. (Smiles) Don't worry na.." while rubbing my cheek. Using her charm again.

I nodded, "I just love you very much...Sorry, I'm being OA sometimes when it comes to
you."

"I understand, It means you love me." then chuckled.

I kissed her on her forehead.

"Of course!"

-

She fell asleep awhile ago.

While she's still sleeping, I asked the nurse to stay for a while because I need to buy something.

We don't have food and water! I also need to go to a drugstore for her medicines.

It tooks 1 hour too, from buying her fruits, foods, drinks and her meds. I buyed her a jacket too because she's getting cold when she's in the aircon for a long time.

When I arrived, the nurse is not inside anymore. Tss. Then I noticed that she's awake already.

"Love.." she calls me.

I placed all the plastics on the table before I went to her.

"How are you now? Still with headache?" then kissed her forehead.

She shooked her head, "Hindi na, love!"

"I asked your nurse to stay, but she lefted you alone." I said in frustration. Nakakainis.

She then laughed at me,

"Love, ako nagpaalis sa kanya! I think she has a lot to do pa." She explained with a grin.

"Oh-okay!" while scratching my head. 'Epic fail' he thought.

By 12:30pm, lunch time. I asked her if she wants to eat but she chokse to eat fruits instead of rice. Well, not bad because it's more healthy.

-

9:30pm

"Love, may pasok kana bukas..." she said as she hugged me.

"Nope! I file a leave already, love! I'm not going to work until I make sure you're okay."

"But lo---" I cut her from talking.

"No buts, lovey! It's final."

"Okay." She pouted. Cute.

I hugged her more sidewards while kissing her temple.

"You better sleep now, I'll wake you up by 12:30am for you to take your medicines." I told her.

"Okay, love... Don't leave me, ha?"

"Yes, love." As I rubbed her arm.

She looked up to me, "I love you.."

"I love you too."

-

By morning, her doctor let her to go home. She reminds her to atleast rest for one more day before she go to work again.

---

The next day...

SARAH's PoV

I feel better now. My blood pressure is getting back to normal again.

And I'm glad matteo's with me since yesterday. He's all into me, and I loved him more because of that.

-

It's already 5:30 in the afternoon when we woke up from our nap. Matteo's still hugging me tight
while kissing my forehead from time to time.

"Lovey, I need to pee!" I whispered.

I heard him chuckled, "Okay, love! Go on!" He then let me out from his hug.

I got up then went straight to the CR to pee.

"Love?" I shouted from inside.

I heard his footsteps walking towards the door,

"What's happening? Is there anything wrong? Lovey!"

I laughed at the thought that here comes my ever so protective boyfriend, he's being OA again.

"No. (Laughs) Mag shower na ako, ha?"

"Oh, I though you-- never mind! Are you sure na kaya mo? Hindi na ba masakit ulo mo?"

"Yep, medyo nalang naman! Besides feeling ko ang baho ko na!"

I giggled,

"You're still smells good, lovey! Okay, take your time." He told me.

"Okay! Love you!"

He knocked on the door, "Open for a while, please?"

Since I'm still with my clothes on, I open it.

"Yes?" I asked him with a smile.

He gaved me a kiss on the lips, "I love you too, lovey!"

"Aysus! You're the sweetest, Mister!"

"And you're the cutest, Misis!" he then flicked my nose.

I pouted, "Why cutest? Hindi rin ba ako sweet?" then looked at him while pouting.

He cupped my face, "You're the sweetest for me also, love!"

I kissed him on the lips, "Shower na muna ako! Mabaho na talaga!"

"No you're not! (Smiles) Get in, I'll wait for you then we'll cook together!"

I smile on what he said, another cooking sesh with him again.

---

The following day..

Sarah is getting better. They're back to work again this morning.

Back from being busy again.

---

THANK YOU!

Vote and Comment for the next update.

A/N: Matteo is back!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

962 52 11
This is the story about the Farmers daughter and a Millionaire daughter, nor they met when they was a children saving each other in the danger and Fa...
1.4K 94 20
Maria Nicolette Vergara is a famous idol and known as a short tempered person. Jhoanna Christine Robles is a blind girl and she idolize Colet's group.
108M 2.3M 100
Now published under Pop Fiction, an imprint of Summit Books. P195, Taglish Part 1 Theirs is a story that started all wrong. Naglayas si Gail sa bahay...
260K 9.9K 62
My collection of JENLISA one shot stories. May contain some stories written in Filipino.