Wimp | ✓

By saintc

|Nerd Alert spin-off| Chris is anxious about taking his relationship with Alex to the next level, and Paul ne... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Epilogue
Letter to readers

Preface

14.5K 693 88
By saintc

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental. The publisher does not have any control over and does not assume any responsibility for author or third-party websites or their content.

[Wimp!]

Saintc [Saint Caliendo]

Exclusively made for wattpad.

Copyright © 2017 by Saintc.

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced, scanned, or distributed in any printed or electronic form without permission. Please do not participate in or encourage piracy of copyrighted materials in violation of the author's rights. Read only authorized editions.

Acknowledgement

To the readers who were with me from the beginning to the end of Nerd Alert. This book and the collection of one shots is for you guys. :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 727 22
Trauma. Sadness. Guilt. Adam is barely living since a tragic accident a year ago. He's seeing a therapist, he's having nightmares. But someone is goi...
181 7 12
A gay story in which Alex (17, nearly 18) finds out his true feelings for his best friends brother (20, almost 21), Alex finds out how he feels at a...
48.6K 2.9K 12
**This is an Out of My Control spin off!! If you haven't read OoMC, you might not understand everything that goes on! I highly recommend reading that...
65.2K 1K 31
See what a boy's decision will be when he faced his problem about his Sexual Orientation. Description inside! :) Cover by @semperfidelis_ Thank you...